Brüush Logo

Brüush

LAST UPDATED: June 4th, 2021

Brüush launched in 2019 in Vancouver and sells premium electric toothbrushes with a luxury feel to consumers in North America. The company was founded by Aneil Manhas, a former investment banker turned entrepreneur, and Drew Green, one of Canada’s leading technology entrepreneurs who founded Shop.ca.

The company sells a premium electric toothbrush and brush heads in several colors, a magnetic charging stand, and a travel case in a direct-to-consumer, subscription-based business model.

In addition to its impressive founding team and leadership, Brüush has partnered with actor Kevin Hart who tried the toothbrush and loved it. Hart has joined the company as a strategic investor and partner.

The company has also partnered with the organization A Reason To Smile (ARTS) and supports its mission by donating an oral care toothbrush kit to someone in need with every brush head refill it ships.

The Good

• 90-Day Risk-Free Trial
  • Free Shipping Within U.S. and Canada
  • More Choices and Customizations
  • Rechargeable
  • Accessories Include a Magnetic Charger
  • Refill Program

90-Day Risk-Free Trial

Brüush offers an impressive, industry-standout 90-day risk-free trial of its toothbrush. This demonstrates its confidence that customers will love its teeth-cleaning products. Its 90-day risk-free trial is a ‘no-questions-asked’ return policy.

Customers can contact the customer support team via email to arrange the return if they are not satisfied. Brüush also has a two-year warranty. However, the warranty does not cover its brush heads, normal wear and tear, or damage from misuse.

Free Shipping Within U.S. and Canada

Its shipping policies are impressive and an exception in the industry. Brüush offers free shipping within the United States and Canada. And for two-day or international shipping, it is just a flat $10 charge. Its main competitor has a high shipping fee for both domestic and international orders.

More Choices and Customizations

Brüush gives its customers more color choices and setting customizations than other electric toothbrushes. Customers can choose from five colors. The electric toothbrush also comes with several brush settings so you can customize your brushing experience.

This is a huge perk for those that are looking for either a softer toothbrushing experience or one that is more of a deep clean. People with receding gums or gingivitis must be especially careful to reduce brush pressure. Brüush uses extra soft bristles to ensure a clean but gentle experience.

The Brüush electric toothbrush has six modes: daily, white, gentle, gum, max, and tongue. The different modes should fill the needs of most people — from those looking for everyday use to those looking for a deep clean. Like most electric toothbrushes, it is also designed with a water-resistant shell so it will work well for people who like to brush in the shower.

Rechargeable

The Brush electric toothbrush is a standard rechargeable model. This makes electric toothbrushes a little wider and heavier than a manual toothbrush. One of Brüush’s top competitors offers an electric toothbrush that is not rechargeable which means that it can be slimmer and lighter. Customers must purchase a new battery from that company every three months.

The Brüush toothbrush is rechargeable which eliminates the extra waste that comes with disposable batteries and could prove more convenient.

You also don’t have to worry about turning your toothbrush on and off. The Brüush electric toothbrush has a two-minute timer and quad pacer. Most dentists recommend brushing for at least two minutes for a thorough cleaning. The brush will pause every 30 minutes to remind you to switch sections in your mouth. These features help conserve battery and build a consistent oral hygiene routine.

Accessories Include a Magnetic Charger

Brüush has a limited number of accessories that include a magnetic charger. Its toothbrush does come with a USB power adapter and charger, but you can also opt to purchase a magnetic charging stand. The charging stand is easy to keep clean and has a nice design.

Many electric toothbrushes come with a charging stand so the fact that you have to purchase the Brüush stand separately is a potential negative depending on the overall cost of the alternative product.

Refill Program

Customers can subscribe to the Brüush refill plan to receive three replacement toothbrush heads every six months. The automatic refills help you remember to switch to a new replacement head every two to three months as the bristles wear out.

The Bad

• Not ADA Accepted
  • No Child Version
  • No Pressure Sensor

Not ADA Accepted

The American Dental Association (ADA) provides a certification to select electric toothbrushes called the ADA Seal of Acceptance. Only a few electric toothbrushes have this seal, and Brüush does not.

ADA Acceptance indicates that the toothbrush has been deemed both safe and efficacious for the removal of plaque and reduction of gingivitis. ADA standards also test for the safety of powered toothbrushes.  Brüush’s main competitor does have the ADA Acceptance seal of approval.

No Child Version

Brüush does not offer a child’s toothbrush. This could be inconvenient for families looking for a child-sized powered toothbrush. A child’s electric toothbrush is typically designed to help children develop positive dental hygiene habits. It might feature extra grips and always have a smaller brush head to fit smaller mouths.

Brüush’s top competitor does offer a child’s electric toothbrush which can be very convenient when setting up subscriptions for the whole family. Brüush indicates that its toothbrush is suitable for children ages 13 and up.

No Pressure Sensor

While Brüush offers six different brushing modes, the company does not include a pressure sensor to indicate when someone might be applying too much pressure.

Some competitors offer a pressure sensor to reduce improper brushing which could lead to receding gums and gum disease. This may be a factor to consider if you tend to brush too aggressively.

The Bottom Line

Brüush has designed a premium electric toothbrush for adults that includes some standout features in the crowded electric toothbrush space. While there are many top-performing electric toothbrushes, we like that Brüush’s model offers customers more customization.

The electric toothbrush also has six different modes so that you can select the best speed and power for your oral hygiene routine. Customers can sign up for the refill plan program that actually sends three replacement heads every six months.

If you are looking for an electric toothbrush company with subscriptions for the whole family, then you will want to look at other options because it does not offer a child-size brush. If you are also wanting a full-service subscription for all of your dental hygiene needs, you may want to look at other companies. Brüush only sells the necessities and does not offer additional dental accessories like floss, gum, or toothpaste.

View Best Electric Toothbrushes Companies

Message from
Brüush

Brüush is an oral care brand on a mission to give you your cleanest, whitest teeth, and healthiest mouth ever. We set out to create a better electric toothbrush to make maintaining your teeth easy.

We fused industry-leading sonic technology with six cleaning modes and ultra-soft bristles for an effective clean that’s always gentle on your gums.

Plus, with our easy refill plan, you’ll never overspend on or forget to change your brush head again.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

5.0

KAF Duncan, BC

I am a super fan of Bruush. I've owned many electric toothbrushes over the years and Bruush is the best and I won't use any other brand again. Love the colour choices and the multiple brushing options on each toothbrush. Registering online for reminders of when to replace the toothbrush head is brilliant taking all the guess work out. I recommend Bruush to all my friends and family.

Tania De Luca Toronto, ON

I bought one for myself and one for my boyfriend and to say that we are both OBSESSED with our toothbrushes (is slightly embarrassing) but mostly an understatement. We seriously look forward to brushing our teeth together every night and spend about 5 minutes after each brush just to stare at our teeth in the mirror. They have seriously changed the overall look and feel of our teeth and we have without a doubt seen a difference in the whiteness of them. We would (and have) 100000000000000000% recommend Brüush to a friend/everyone we know.

Raveigh Reynolds Calgary, AB

I contacted the team via email with regards to an issue I experienced with my BRUUSH. Within 24 hours I received a very pleasant response with a few troubleshooting steps. When it was determined I would need a new BRUUSH, one was sent out immediately! The Customer service was excellent and very professional! Very happy with my experience!

Joseph Lesley Pickering, ON

Love how sleek the toothbrush looks and it does an amazing job cleaning your teeth. I also really like the idea of them sending you the replacement heads every six months and the email they send to remind you to swap the toothbrush head! Would buy again and recommend to friends & family

Cathy Adams Orangeville, ON

I recently received the Bruush toothbrush. It is the best Electric toothbrush that I have ever used. I recently went to the dentist for a hygiene appointment, and they could tell the difference. Their customer service is above and beyond. I highly recommend this toothbrush. It’s amazing!!

HK Toronto, ON

I was a little skeptical at first about trying Bruush (I've been using an Oral-B) and was pleasantly surprised at how much i loved it! It looks beautiful, it fits perfectly into my toiletry bag which has been nice to bring with me to cottage weekends, and gets me excited to brush my teeth! Highly recommend!

Bernice Bauer Steele Wonder Lake, IL

My teeth & gums feel great. I have never used an electric toothbrush before, and I am really impressed with Bruush. My daughter & son in law have ordered them also & told me about them. Thank you

Josie Jimenez-Torio Castro Valley, CA

Surprise to the result I get from this toothbrush. Brushing takes all in between food in your teeth compared to my oral-b toothbrush. With all its function you end up feeling fresh after using it.

Dennis Hladysh Burlington, ON

I was pleasantly surprised how quickly my teeth started to show the results of using my new Bruush toothbrush. I immediately ordered one for my daughter. I like the fact that you can dial up or down the intensity.

G Home Kelowna, BC

I like the bristles and the shape of the brush. It provides good coverage. I dislike the sensitivity of the on/off button - it often jumps through the menu at a slightist touch.

Carley Carrick Toronto, ON

I love my Bruush! I have never had such clean feeling teeth. I have more confidence because I know I never have bad breathe. The bruush is sleek and easy to use. I just love the blush pink!

CP Oakville, ON

I love the design of the brush, and importantly, the way it cleans my teeth. There are many different settings...I use the gentle setting mostly, because I have sensitive teeth. I wish that the brushes themselves came in different softness. Really I should be using an ultra soft, according to my dentist. I wish I were billed in CAD.

Bryan Dalbec Duluth, MN

Bruush is an amazing product my teeth have never felt more clean, or looked so white! Plus the reminders you get every couple months to change the bruush head is a life savior. I highly recommend this toothbrush!

Joshua Davidson Palos Verdes Estates, CA

Highly efficient and effective website and sign up process. I love the product and the ability to customize the product color and frequency of brush head replacements.

LK Betn Littleton, CO

I use the Max setting since I have periodontal issues. My teeth always feel clean and fresh after brushing. I highly recommend this product. You cannot beat the price.

Courtney Ross Peterborough, ON

Amazing toothbrushes - my teeth have never felt so clean and it looks nice sitting on my bathroom counter. Easy to order and quick to ship as well.

Ken and Judy Klassen Kamloops, BC

The brush makes my teeth feel really clean. It has lots of options. At first it tickled uncomfortably but I quickly got used to that.

Steve Nicholson London, ON

I love this toothbrush. From the look of it to the way my teeth feel after using it, I can't recommend this product enough!

JJ Greenville, IL

I coming over from a Quip subscription. This brush is way more powerful and I like less subscription add-ons. This one also looks like it will last longer than the quip.

Jo S Mississauga, ON

My dentist noticed a difference in my teeth and gums after only a month of use, no more swelling or bleeding. Very pleased.

Fred Cherney Ajax, ON

Love the high-speed brush action. Soft bristle brush is easy on the mouth but does seem to clean under the gum edges. Works well and satisfies!

Julianne Hughes Listowel, ON

My best toothbrush ever! My teeth feel so great after each use and my gums are looking better! It is also the prettiest toothbrush!

Happy Saskatoon, SK

Love everything about it-color , ease to use,brushing timeline for areas in mouth, & how clean teeth feel!

Tayler Geddes Edmonton, AB

I love this toothbrush! My teeth have never felt so clean. I’m excited to see what my dental hygienist says!

mikaela allan Toronto, ON

Wow, what a difference! There are a clear difference between the modes. MY mouth feels fresh for hours!

Jaselyn Beckman London, ON

This is a revolutionary electric toothbrush. Simple design and simple use but very effective cleaning.

Dana Armon

The quality of the toothbrush. The replacement brushes that are sent and the results of using Brüush

Matthew Wylie New Paltz, NY

Love this product. My teeth are noticeably cleaner and whiter! Highly recommend! The toothbrush looks great too!

Donna Ryan Niagara Falls, ON

Works amazing! You’re teeth feel Like you’ve been at the dentist everyday. A professional clean from your bathroom

Patti Shirkey Moose Jaw, SK

Excellent customer service! Replaced my bruush that wouldn’t charge no problem! Great company and love my toothbrush!

atb1209 Swedesboro, NJ

Great product. Highly recommend it for anyone who suffers from sensitive mouth /gum issues.

Kelly Waters Vancouver, BC

My teeth feel cleaner than with the Phillips I had and its much quieter.

Jonathan Baltimore, MD

Wonderfully sleek design, very lightweight, and easy to handle!

J Harris Santa Barbara, CA

Brüush definitely exceeded my expectations! My teeth have never felt so clean.