MPower Energy Logo

MPower Energy

Mpower Energy is a boutique renewable energy provider that has been passionate about providing reliable energy to communities in the Northeast region since 2009.

Mpower's mission is to educate communities and provide 100% renewable energy to every home and business in the United States, with premium service and reliable, price-protected rates.

Stream Energy Logo
Stream Energy chevron_right
2.7
PPL Electric Logo
PPL Electric chevron_right
0.0
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border

Dana Santos Baltimore, MD

I heard good things about MPower Energy from a friend, which is why I wanted to do business with them in the first place. I have been looking for a trustworthy renewable energy solution for awhile now and according to my friend MPower Energy was it. I looked through their website and also listened to what the sales rep explained to me. Everything sounded great and exactly the type of solution I had been searching for. I've been with them for a few months now and honestly I'm not regretting the switch one bit! Their renewable energy products are drastically reducing my energy consumption. I hope companies like this can successfully influences the masses about the importance of renewable energy. Looking forward to working with them long term and to share my experience with others!"

Sophia Webb Newark, NJ

I’m really happy that I signed up to Mpower Energy! I am locked into a fixed rate so some months my bill is less than before, sometimes more, but it generally averages out. But the best part about it is now I am using clean energy! I am really thrilled to be using energy that doesn’t pollute the planet. And another very cool thing is I actually won a free month of electric! They have a contest every month for customers to win free electric. I was a bit hesitant when I first signed up because someone knocked on my door (I read some negative reviews, but they were all by people who were just angry that someone knocked on their door and could care less about using clean energy). I decided to stick with it because everything looked completely legit (their website, social media, positive reviews), and I am very happy I did!

Beryt Nichols Newark, NJ

MPower Direct has guided me through the solar process entirely. I was made to feel comfortable and confident before completely committing to solar energy. At first, I wasn't sure if I was ready to go through with it, but after listening to their presentation and confronting my current electrical problems, my husband and I realized it would be a formidable solution to our problems. So we educated ourselves on renewable energy so we would be able to verify the things we were being told by the company. We found what the sales representative told us to be true, combined with our own research, so we were ready to proceed. Our energy bill has drastically lowered since committing to renewable energy. We don't plan on looking back either! Thank you for your truthfulness throughout this process and for being patient with our final decision.