Fast Track Debt Relief is a debt settlement company that includes the customer in the debt settlement planning process. For more than a decade, Fast Track Debt Relief has offered debt settlement services to help consumers find relief from crippling debt and reach financial goals. It has a minimum debt requirement of $10,000. Although the company lacks many important industry accreditations, many clients have reported great experiences.

The company differentiates itself from others in the industry by the fact that it has a nationwide paralegal network. Additionally, the company provides full legal representation for all clients, free consultations, and takes pride in its customer satisfaction.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Detailed Debt Relief Program
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Customer Service

Free Consultation

Fast Track Debt Relief offers free consultations to potential clients who are interested in its services. Because the company employs debt relief experts with years of experience, a free consultation can reveal multiple avenues for becoming debt free.

Detailed Debt Relief Program

FTDR's debt settlement program is simple and clear. First, debt settlement customers will review their debt and determine their financial distress with the debt experts and debt counselors at FTDR.

Next, clients will assist FTDR's debt counselors in creating a customized debt resolution to map out their road to financial stability. After those initial steps, customers will begin to make a predetermined monthly payment into a special savings account to be used to negotiate with creditors. The money in this account will be used to make settlement payments to each lender.

With its the debt settlement program, clients work with debt relief experts at Fast Track Debt Relief to establish a savings plan to settle their debt without paying any upfront fees.

Money-Back Guarantee

Customers do not pay anything until some of their debts are settled. The company also offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee.

Money-back guarantees are rare in the debt settlement industry because they ensure that the company is confident enough in its debt relief experts that it will give clients their money back if it doesn't work out.

Fast Track Debt Relief will set clients up initially with a professional negotiator to handle their case. People who have contacted FTDR say the representatives are very helpful and able to walk them through the settlement process. Clients are well-informed throughout the entire settlement program.

Customers receive a personal enrollment agent through the entire settlement process. One new FTDR client said they appreciated that they were given a quote right away. The ability to have one point of contact throughout the entire process ensures that clients have easy access to information about their account and answers to their questions.

The Bad

• No Accreditations
  • Unclear Service Variety
  • Limited Availability
  • High Minimum Debt
  • Limited Cost Information

No Accreditations

Though Fast Track Debt Relief does have years of industry experience, the company does not appear to be accredited with the FTC, AFCC, or IAPDA. Accreditations such as these generally ensure expertise and fairness within the debt relief industry. Though lack of industry accreditation is no guarantee of unreliable debt settlement services, accreditations do serve as a roadblock to predatory debt companies.

Unclear Service Variety

There is more than one way customers can become debt free. The company's primary debt relief service is its debt settlement program, which is made quite clear on the website. Fast Track Debt Relief also describes the benefits of other debt relief options, such as debt consolidation, credit counseling (debt management), bankruptcy, and making minimum monthly payments (on your own).

It is unclear if the company offers any of these additional services, though it is clear it does offer debt settlement. Fast Track Debt Relief presents its debt settlement services as the smartest, cheapest choice, which may be true depending on your personal financial situation.

The difference between debt settlement and debt consolidation is primarily the effect on your credit score. Because debt settlement usually requires customers to stop paying their debts, it can have a negative effect on your credit score but is typically quicker and cheaper than debt consolidation.

A debt consolidation loan involves taking out a personal loan in order to pay off all of your debts (turning many debts into one); the advantage of debt consolidation is that you turn many monthly payments into just one monthly payment with one, preferably lower, interest rate. When deciding between debt consolidation care or debt settlement, it's mostly up to personal preference, as there are multiple roads to financial freedom.

While Fast Track Debt Relief may or may not offer more debt relief services than debt settlement, the information about debt relief options on its website shows that the company works to ensure that clients make good decisions about resolving their debt.

Limited Availability

Fast Track Debt Relief has disclosed that it operates in 35 states in the U.S.; however, it is unclear which states Fast Track Debt Relief operates in. Potential customers are encouraged to reach out to the company for more information. Compared to bigger debt relief companies like Freedom Debt Relief, Accredited Debt Relief, or National Debt Relief, Fast Track Debt Relief offers little information about state availability.

High Minimum Debt

Fast Track Debt Relief does not accept anyone with under $10,000 in unsecured debt. This is higher than some competitors. Sometimes, in cases of credit card debt or student loans, total debt can actually be lower than $10,000 in unsecured debt.

Limited Cost Information

The company insinuates that customers will have one low monthly payment to pay off their debt through Fast Track Debt Relief's debt settlement program. This is true since customers must make monthly payments into a special savings account that will be used to pay off creditors (instead of the normal payments to creditors; this is the reason debt settlement lowers one's credit score).

The actual fee charged to Fast Track Debt Relief is not mentioned on the company's website. The industry average for debt settlement fees is between 20 and 25 percent of the total enrolled debt. Some companies charge as low as 15 percent. The reason many debt settlement companies do not disclose fees is that it varies according to each customer.

Make sure to ask what the company's debt settlement fee is and other questions you have about the settlement process when you have your free consultation with a debt relief specialist from Fast Track Debt Relief.

The Bottom Line

Fast Track Debt Relief is not a debt consolidation company. Instead, FTDR offers quality debt settlement services that include consultations, negotiations, a money-back guarantee, and highly rated customer service. If you are overwhelmed by credit card debt or other kinds of unsecured debt, the settlement company can help you resolve your debt.

Because there is more than one way to become debt free, it's important to compare this company's services to those of other top-rated companies. It's also a good idea to explore consolidation options and debt management plan options, especially if you're more interested in debt repayment strategies than overall debt reduction.

However, if you're looking for debt reduction, a settlement program is a good way to do that. If you meet Fast Track Debt Relief's requirements by having at least $10,000 in debt, we recommend reaching out to Fast Track Debt Relief to see if it will be a good experience for you.

Call our recommended rep over at Fast Track Debt Relief below.

4.8

Mary Giese

April 5th, 2018 Waupaca, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I choose Cornerstone Legal Group because I couldn't keep up with all my credit card debt. The debt collectors are threatening people and got served court papers by one. My daughter read about them and said I should give them a call and see what they could do. Customer service was excellent and they worked with me to get me debt free. I had several customer service team members. They all very understanding and answered my questions and checked on me monthly. Robin T. and Lisa S. of Legal were very helpful and contacted me when a settlement was proposed and asking for my exceptance. I am so glad their Legal Team were the ones that dealt with the Debt Collectors and got a settlement . I am on my last settlement and will be debt free of credit card debt. I would recommend Fastrack to anyone who has struggled with credit card debt. Thank you.

Virginia A Pilato aka Gina Pilato

April 4th, 2018 Sugarloaf, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was very pleased and feeling secure with the assistance Daisha M. has given me. I felt a resolution to my problems would be found and I had a feeling I was in good hands.

Alva Wood

April 4th, 2018 Austin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The personnel at Fast Track Debt Relief were very pleasant to work with. They kept their promises to contact me either my phone, email or text. I am very glad I found them to help me out of my debt situation.

Guadalupe A Asencio

April 3rd, 2018 Modesto, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When there is someone who really takes pride in their career, it shows when they take the time to explain their program. It is true that the clients health & age are not aware of to Frontier Consumer Services, but when these issues are cleared & a company representative, such as , Daisha M. takes time to explain the program, it makes a great difference. Some of us (clients) have dyslexsia & that makes a great difference on how we (client) interpets the written words. I am so great full to Daisha M. for take the time to explain the program to me. Because of this representative I will continue my program with Frontier Consumer. Thank you so much Daisha M.

Doruk

March 20th, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lisa was super easy to talk to and super informative about the program and all the help that Fast Track Debt Relief can offer me. Lisa was really patient with my many questions and concerns. Thank you for all the help!

Jeannette Byers

March 20th, 2018 Indiana, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We very helpful. Always kept me informed on the status of my account. Anytime I needed to change my withdrawal date because of pay schedule that were very understanding.

Debra Anderton

October 26th, 2017

Fast Track has walked me through each step of the way from Armando P. to Katie M. to Daisha M.. Very friendly and understanding.

Almerinda Caputo

October 25th, 2017 Stamford, CT

Fast Track has been handling my debt for a year now. Today Oct. 25 I was advised another account has been successfully negotiated. So far I have been very satisfied with the expertise and pronfessionalism this company has displayed to me. I would highly recommend them and they have a very great team there working well together and you are a winner at the end of the day!!

Bradd

October 19th, 2017

Crystal A. is the best Customer service person I have ever dealt with in any aspect She always returns my calls when I leave a voice mail and replies to my emails as well Keep up the great work. Great Job.

jose Torres

October 16th, 2017

I was treated with respect and understanding and given an overall review of my account which gave me a lot of relief that everything was being accomplished.

Patricia Caskanett

October 5th, 2017 Saint Louis, MO

I feel like Fast Track Debt Relief gave me everything they promised! They said it would take 3 years and it has only been 3 months over that. That was because of one of my creditors dragging their feet and refusing to work with them. They called me every month with updates as well as when there were and changes to report. They have been very professional and helpful on the phone at all times and called back in a timely manner when I left a message. .

Riza Tarrosa

October 3rd, 2017 Irvine, CA

Fast Track has been excellent. My customer service was very helpful! Great job, Renee Liverpool.

Ann Roach

September 22nd, 2017

Overall, my experience with Fast Track has been excellent. My accounts were settled one by one in a timely fashion and after changing my initial representative, my customer service was exemplary! Great job, Marsha and Evelyn! Thank you so much!

ROY L CHASTEEN

September 20th, 2017

Faster Track is excellent in every way to settle your debt promptly and efficiently. I give them a head's up on their ability and excellent communication with their clients.

Teresa melton

August 31st, 2017 Saint Louis, MO

Currently in their program and have nothing but nice things to say about the level of customer service. They have successfully settled 2 accounts for me and I have a few more to go. They understand what we are going through.

Ron Goze

April 4th, 2017 Hammond, IN

Bad Bad Bad, I recieved a letter in the mail so I called in hopes to get help with my debt. Filled out the info in the email that Steve Preciado sent me. He stated that it would be reviewed and I would hear back with in a few days. Over 3 weeks later 2 calls and 2 emails still no respose. This company is is a damn joke. Scam Scam, if you take any money from me , I will fly my ass to your office. I see Ashey gave them a 10 she must work for them.

Lequosha Drake

January 9th, 2017

This company took money out of my account and didn't do anything to help me with my debt. Worst mistake i ever made.. Horrible Company...SCAM SCAM Don't do it

Leslie

September 2nd, 2015 Cumming, GA

I've been treated respectfully, and well informed. I'm relieved to know an exact pymt per month, that works for me. A smooth process which has reduced my stress, and has me on my way to becoming Debt Free! I Thank them for their understanding and patience.