Fast Track Debt Relief is a debt settlement company that includes the customer in the debt settlement planning process. For more than a decade, Fast Track Debt Relief has offered debt settlement services to help consumers find relief from crippling debt and reach financial goals. It has a minimum debt requirement of $10,000. Although the company lacks many important industry accreditations, many clients have reported great experiences.

The company differentiates itself from others in the industry by the fact that it has a nationwide paralegal network. Additionally, the company provides full legal representation for all clients, free consultations, and takes pride in its customer satisfaction.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Detailed Debt Relief Program
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Customer Service

Free Consultation

Fast Track Debt Relief offers free consultations to potential clients who are interested in its services. Because the company employs debt relief experts with years of experience, a free consultation can reveal multiple avenues for becoming debt free.

Detailed Debt Relief Program

FTDR's debt settlement program is simple and clear. First, debt settlement customers will review their debt and determine their financial distress with the debt experts and debt counselors at FTDR.

Next, clients will assist FTDR's debt counselors in creating a customized debt resolution to map out their road to financial stability. After those initial steps, customers will begin to make a predetermined monthly payment into a special savings account to be used to negotiate with creditors. The money in this account will be used to make settlement payments to each lender.

With its the debt settlement program, clients work with debt relief experts at Fast Track Debt Relief to establish a savings plan to settle their debt without paying any upfront fees.

Money-Back Guarantee

Customers do not pay anything until some of their debts are settled. The company also offers a 100 percent money-back guarantee.

Money-back guarantees are rare in the debt settlement industry because they ensure that the company is confident enough in its debt relief experts that it will give clients their money back if it doesn't work out.

Fast Track Debt Relief will set clients up initially with a professional negotiator to handle their case. People who have contacted FTDR say the representatives are very helpful and able to walk them through the settlement process. Clients are well-informed throughout the entire settlement program.

Customers receive a personal enrollment agent through the entire settlement process. One new FTDR client said they appreciated that they were given a quote right away. The ability to have one point of contact throughout the entire process ensures that clients have easy access to information about their account and answers to their questions.

The Bad

• No Accreditations
  • Unclear Service Variety
  • Limited Availability
  • High Minimum Debt
  • Limited Cost Information

No Accreditations

Though Fast Track Debt Relief does have years of industry experience, the company does not appear to be accredited with the FTC, AFCC, or IAPDA. Accreditations such as these generally ensure expertise and fairness within the debt relief industry. Though lack of industry accreditation is no guarantee of unreliable debt settlement services, accreditations do serve as a roadblock to predatory debt companies.

Unclear Service Variety

There is more than one way customers can become debt free. The company's primary debt relief service is its debt settlement program, which is made quite clear on the website. Fast Track Debt Relief also describes the benefits of other debt relief options, such as debt consolidation, credit counseling (debt management), bankruptcy, and making minimum monthly payments (on your own).

It is unclear if the company offers any of these additional services, though it is clear it does offer debt settlement. Fast Track Debt Relief presents its debt settlement services as the smartest, cheapest choice, which may be true depending on your personal financial situation.

The difference between debt settlement and debt consolidation is primarily the effect on your credit score. Because debt settlement usually requires customers to stop paying their debts, it can have a negative effect on your credit score but is typically quicker and cheaper than debt consolidation.

A debt consolidation loan involves taking out a personal loan in order to pay off all of your debts (turning many debts into one); the advantage of debt consolidation is that you turn many monthly payments into just one monthly payment with one, preferably lower, interest rate. When deciding between debt consolidation care or debt settlement, it's mostly up to personal preference, as there are multiple roads to financial freedom.

While Fast Track Debt Relief may or may not offer more debt relief services than debt settlement, the information about debt relief options on its website shows that the company works to ensure that clients make good decisions about resolving their debt.

Limited Availability

Fast Track Debt Relief has disclosed that it operates in 35 states in the U.S.; however, it is unclear which states Fast Track Debt Relief operates in. Potential customers are encouraged to reach out to the company for more information. Compared to bigger debt relief companies like Freedom Debt Relief, Accredited Debt Relief, or National Debt Relief, Fast Track Debt Relief offers little information about state availability.

High Minimum Debt

Fast Track Debt Relief does not accept anyone with under $10,000 in unsecured debt. This is higher than some competitors. Sometimes, in cases of credit card debt or student loans, total debt can actually be lower than $10,000 in unsecured debt.

Limited Cost Information

The company insinuates that customers will have one low monthly payment to pay off their debt through Fast Track Debt Relief's debt settlement program. This is true since customers must make monthly payments into a special savings account that will be used to pay off creditors (instead of the normal payments to creditors; this is the reason debt settlement lowers one's credit score).

The actual fee charged to Fast Track Debt Relief is not mentioned on the company's website. The industry average for debt settlement fees is between 20 and 25 percent of the total enrolled debt. Some companies charge as low as 15 percent. The reason many debt settlement companies do not disclose fees is that it varies according to each customer.

Make sure to ask what the company's debt settlement fee is and other questions you have about the settlement process when you have your free consultation with a debt relief specialist from Fast Track Debt Relief.

The Bottom Line

Fast Track Debt Relief is not a debt consolidation company. Instead, FTDR offers quality debt settlement services that include consultations, negotiations, a money-back guarantee, and highly rated customer service. If you are overwhelmed by credit card debt or other kinds of unsecured debt, the settlement company can help you resolve your debt.

Because there is more than one way to become debt free, it's important to compare this company's services to those of other top-rated companies. It's also a good idea to explore consolidation options and debt management plan options, especially if you're more interested in debt repayment strategies than overall debt reduction.

However, if you're looking for debt reduction, a settlement program is a good way to do that. If you meet Fast Track Debt Relief's requirements by having at least $10,000 in debt, we recommend reaching out to Fast Track Debt Relief to see if it will be a good experience for you.

Call our recommended rep over at Fast Track Debt Relief below.

4.8

Joe Knight

September 7th, 2018 Asheville, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lisa S is a fantastic rep. She always explained items throughly. Always worked with me during lean times to adjust my program.

James Hunter

September 6th, 2018 Hinesville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with fast track debt relief is going along wonderfully. Mrs. Robin T is amazing and she takes care of you and keeps you up to date on everything going on. Mrs. Robin is helping me get my life back together and I can’t thank her enough for it! She is the best hands down!! Because of her I will be able to buy the house I want for my family and have a successful life with no worries!! I would recommend fast track debt relief to any and everyone.

Joyce

August 15th, 2018 Mount Holly, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very productive and helpful in helping me to eliminate my debt in 36 months.

ADONNA & EUGENE BROMLEY

August 15th, 2018 Gladewater, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

LISA S AND ROBIN ARE SO PROFESSIONAL AND CARING OF THEIR CUSTOMERS... WE WOULD NEVER WANT ANYONE ELSE TO TAKE OUR BUSINESS OVER...THEY ARE TWO OF YOUR BEST EMPLOYEES... THANKS AGAIN FOR CARING FOR US OLD FOLKS...

robert brown

August 8th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

everybody was very cordial, professional, and knew their stuff...i am quite satisfied with my experience

Jim Richardson

July 30th, 2018 Eads, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast Track Debt Relief has been wonderful. They have been honest and upfront with all details since my very first phone call. My customer service representative (Robin T) has given me a feeling of comfort & encouragement all the way through the process. She has handled all of my concerns and transactions with promptness, professionalism and a caring attitude each and every time. I enrolled $44,000.00 of unsecured debt on a 48 month term. I highly recommend Fast Track Debt Relief to anyone that is in need of an honest and dependable partner to help you resolve your unsecured debt burden. Jim

Amanda

July 30th, 2018 Austin, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast Track Debt Relief has been amazing! It seems as though the process goes slow at the beginning but before you know it your accounts are settled and your done. Robin has always been great answering ALL my questions and is on top of everything. I would definitely recommend this to my friends

James David Bloomfield

July 13th, 2018 South Jordan, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There are two women working wit h me in this Fast Track Debt Relief program, namely Katie M and Crystal I. I have a very positive satisfying experience with them in the performing of their duty. they are performing their duty in a very professional manner. They know their stuffs. they are awesome, they have good PR also. when I send them letters from my Creators attorneys they handle those attorneys with swift and professional manners and solve those problem for me and keep me safe. they know what they are doing, I give them 1000 stars

Martha Markowski

July 5th, 2018 Colonia, NJ

It has been nothing but a wonderful experience with this program and Crystal I has been a wonderful rep that has helped me through all this!!

JAMES E. WRIGHT

July 2nd, 2018 East Orange, NJ

MY EXPERIENCE WITH FAST TRACK DEPT RELIEF WAS VERY INTERESTING, CRYSTAL I. WHO WAS THE REPRESENTATIVE THAT I SPOKE WITH , GAVE ME THE DETAILS ABOUT THE PROGRAM AND I AM VERY HAPPY TO HAVE THEM REPRESENTING ME.

Janice Pechous

June 19th, 2018 Canton, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience was awesome!!I am now debt free due to the awesome team members that handled my account and negotiated my accounts.. Thank you Katie M. and team!! Janice Pechous

sherry spangler

June 19th, 2018 Westville, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

they was big help with all the bills that need be pad i thank you they can use10 star they very good help umdstand . what have to be done and they help me when have litter tohsh keep do what you do you are god bless

Virginia Kurtz

June 14th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been working with Katie M. on eliminating my debt with several credit card companies, all adding up to a substantial amount. Katie and your company could not have been nicer and helpful in making this ordeal very easy for me. I had just been through a rather tough divorce and trying to do this on my own was terrifying. There were months that I was not able to make the scheduled payment and she and the others would let me pay what I felt comfortable with and not being penalized for it. And finally, after 2 years, I a, debt free from credit cards!..The freedom this feels is unbelievable. Now, I don't hold my breath every time the phone rings, thinking it is a bill collector.]I have Katie M. and Fast Tract Debt Relief to thank for this. Thank you from a grateful customer!

Maryann Motza

June 13th, 2018 Aurora, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

In April 2013 my finances were horrible for a variety of reasons, including increases in the minimum monthly payments required by credit card companies, increases to the interest rates those companies were charging, and income reductions due to the Great Recession. The stress was unbearable because I could no longer pay all of my basic expenses like the mortgage, taxes, insurance, food, and so forth, plus still make the minimum monthly payments required by the credit card companies. I wanted to avoid bankruptcy because of the long-term stigma and financial issues doing so entails. I searched for debt settlement and other similar programs that would give me the necessary support to resolve my credit card debt once and for all. When I spoke with the representative at Credit Advocates, which is a subsidiary of Fast Track Debt Relief, and he explained the program to me, I was amazed at how much more assistance this program offered compared to all the others I researched. The representative indicated it would take until late 2017 or early 2018 to resolve my debt which exceeded $100,000 and involved 13 credit card accounts. He reassured me that program staff would be there for me the entire time, including dealing with any companies that might take me to court. I was still employed full time and had a very stressful and time-consuming job, so knowing program staff would handle everything gave me the comfort and stress-relief I needed not only for my financial relief, but also for my physical and emotional well-being. Throughout the program Lisa S. was the Account Manager assigned to me. There are not enough words in the English language to express the positive feelings I have for her – amazing, phenomenal, fantastic are at the top of the list! She was always supportive and encouraging even when issues arose. She provided monthly updates to me and clearly and completely explained my options when I needed to make decisions regarding each settlement offer. Throughout the program I had not only an advocate, but also a friend who was battling the credit card companies for me, rather than me having to continue facing them alone. Prior to entering the program, I had, literally, begged them for some relief in the interest rates and minimum monthly payments that they required, but to no avail. Once Lisa and the other staff with the program began dealing with the credit card companies and collection agencies I could finally focus on living my life stress-free, especially as each settlement occurred. One of the major advantages of this program involves the fees I paid up-front to have attorneys available when court actions were filed against me. John E., was incredible! He was assigned to assist me with several lawsuits and each time achieved an extremely favorable outcome for me that did not require me to come up with additional cash beyond the regular monthly payment that was already part of my program. I successfully completed the program in May 2018 and am now debt free and no longer scared to open my mail and answer the door or phone. My credit rating has been steadily increasing as more and more of the 13 credit cards were settled. Now that all are resolved I expect my credit rating to soar! I am now retired and have more to look forward to than I ever thought possible back in early 2013.

Raul Mata Aceves

June 7th, 2018 Santa Barbara, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very happy and grateful for all your help I have a great experience with this company especially with you Katie M. thanks so much.

katrina

June 4th, 2018 Sandy, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was so in over my head could not sleep at night worrying if I could make it til payday. I called corner stone an they were so nice so helpful an changed my whole life. anyone who needs help please look these people up. they are so awesome an so easy to work with. thank u so much for helping me make my life so much better. from the bottom of my heart thank you. sincerely Katrina

Andreas Hochstein

June 1st, 2018 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was a little surprised, by the ease the program works. My case worker is easy to talk to.

Priscila Rodriguez

May 29th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA

I'm very thankful for the help I have gotten from Cornerstone. They have helped me when I did not think there was any chance I can be debt relief. Katie M. was amazing and I always looked forward from her to see what good news I've gotten from them. Thank you for everything and for being so patient with this process!

Vayntrub Milla

May 29th, 2018 San Francisco, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were fantastic; very responsive and responsible. Accomplished all they promised

Mamie Bell

May 25th, 2018 Auburn Hills, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It was sometimes a little difficult to reach anyone to talk to about my account but they eventually returned my calls. My overall experience was good.

yohance

May 25th, 2018 Clinton, MS

It is a fantastic experience my agent Robin T. is always there when i need her

Diane C McNeal

May 24th, 2018 Mesa, AZ

I did a terrible mistake in judging Fast Track Debt Relief, but with the help of Trisha T. she talked some sense into me. She explained a lot about what was going on with my progress and why they weren't returning my calls. I'm in good hands now. I have a new team and they all are very nice. So thanks to Trisha for all her help.

Steven B. Turner

May 21st, 2018 Tyler, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Robin and Lisa have been the best in helping with my debt relief. They need a pay raise ASAP. The detail and information they relay to you during this process is second to none.

Cheryl Bateman

May 18th, 2018 Fallbrook, CA

Very informative, the experience is wonderful. I felt like I was being treated like a human being and with respect. Thank you so much for being here for us.

Kristy Petrycki

May 16th, 2018 Hudson, NH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast Track Debt Relief has really helped our situation. Robin T is very attentive and easy to reach. I am very happy with my experience so far.

Gregory Hernandez

May 16th, 2018 Albuquerque, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast Track Debt Relief and it’s service providers one in particular Ms. Trisha T have done an amazing job and I definitely would recommend them for any one needing debt relief. Ms. Trisha T and Fast Track Debt Relief my wife and I would like to thank you for putting us on the right track.

Kim Wallace

May 15th, 2018 Troy, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ms. L has been a great help. She has been patient and helped me understand my own credit mistakes and how to fix them.

Ty Peters

May 15th, 2018 Lawrenceville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Trish T helped turn what could have been a negative experience, into a positive one. She single-handedly changed my perception of Fast Track Debt Relief and was patient enough to clearly explain every step of the process to me. She represented the company ethically and honestly. Fast Track Debt Relief lived up to what was promised and I am quite satisfied with the outcome!

VERONICA Walthour

May 14th, 2018 McDonough, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Trish T of Fast Track Debt Relief is an awesome person to work with. She's compassionate about the consumer's well-being wants and needs and the organization's mission.

Jonathan Hamilton

May 14th, 2018 Linden, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was very happy with everything that Fast Track did for me! Evelyn really helped guide me through the program and was always there for me when things got tricky. I want to thank Evelyn personally for all of her help. Thank you also to everybody at Fast Track for helping me get out of debt. I highly recommend the program to anybody looking to move on to becoming debt free. Jon Hamilton Linden, Michigan

Diana

May 14th, 2018 Oakville, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Spoke with Trisha, she was amazing! Was willing to help me out and had an amazing attitude

Valerie Madera

May 9th, 2018 Warner Robins, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Lisa S is the best account manager ever! She's awesome! She's courteous , friendly and very knowledgable in her expertise. She takes the time out to explain information to her customers and ensures that they understand the logistics. She is a God-Send!!

Debra Toshach

May 7th, 2018

Just at the start of my journey with Fast Track. So far it has been a pleasure. All my insecurities and questions have been addressed and I have been made to feel extremely comfortable with the choice I have made.

Kim V

May 7th, 2018 Fairport, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Overall great experience! The staff at Fast Track are polite, professional and always available with any questions. I would recommend Fast Track in the future for anyone who needs help.

Bryce Baltzell

May 7th, 2018 Independence, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If it wasn’t for Trisha T I wouldn’t of been able to resolve my situation. She is Fast Track Debt Reliefs Best employee. She was the only one that made me feel like I was important.

Terry L SCHORR

May 7th, 2018 Dundalk, MD

Very helpful ,kept me up to date always on my account.

Fredrick W Brown

May 3rd, 2018 Richmond, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am satisfied with Fast Track understanding my situation and going above and beyond to assist me going forward with a positive outcome. Everything they stated would be done, has been done. Thank you Fast Track for addressing my concerns!

Eric Larsen

May 2nd, 2018 Annandale, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Though the process took a long time the staff was very willing to work with me and communication was second to none

Cheri Gronholm

April 30th, 2018 Pueblo, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast Track has very helpful people. They worked with me when my funds were not available for the full amount of the payment. I also got my debts paid in the time frame they set for me and I am so glad. The 3 years that they worked with me went by very quickly.

Clem Alcala

April 26th, 2018 Elizabeth, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am very pleased with the quality of service that I have been receiving from my case manager Daisha M. I also continuously receive monthly followups on the status of my debt each month and I have been courteously made fully aware of the time table by which I will receive call backs or response to an email voicing a concern.

Annie

April 25th, 2018 Queens Village, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was with the company for 3 years and I got extremely good service. All my bills is paid off and now am good with my finances.

Elixabeth Casiano

April 24th, 2018 Newark, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

For me it was a very good experience I was able to settle all my accounts in a single Bill and get out of debt thanks to the collaboration of Fast Track Debt Relief Soranny L. and her team. Thank you, I am very grateful

alpha Dailey

April 19th, 2018 Marion, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would to say Trisha T. was outstanding helping me with my issues, she was great. As far as the company ( Frontier) I was disappointed maybe it was just that I had the wrong idea.

V. A. Molina

April 19th, 2018 Bell, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very positive towards achieving my goals. They kept me informed of all actions.

Chris Wicker

April 19th, 2018 Petoskey, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have been very helpful and got our accounts settled in a timely manner.

Debbie McCormick

April 18th, 2018 Jay, OK

Since the first day I have been treated like royalty. Any questions and or concerns that I have had have been answered immediately with kind words and compassion and with reassurance.

Christine Lagrasta

April 16th, 2018 Hauppauge, NY

I had a great experience! Everyone was professional and helpful I couldn’t be happier with the service.

Michael Moore

April 16th, 2018 Indianapolis, IN

Very confident, and works very well in helping me pay off my debit

Diana Garcia

April 10th, 2018 The Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast Track Debt Relief has helped me get rid of my debt as quickly as possible. The customer service in this company is exceptional. The monthly payments to reduce my debt were very reasonable and affordable. I have now reached financial freedom and can start enjoying life again without the heavy burden of debt always following me. Thanks for your support during this difficult financial time for me.

Zee Pas

April 9th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Two Words - Trish T.! Thank you Trish and Fast Track Debt Relief for providing amazing customer service and for holding my hand through a very difficult and stressful chapter in my life. I appreciated Trish keeping me informed through every step of the process. She went above and beyond - always. Thank you for treating me like family. I am happy to report that I have attained financial freedom after working with Fast Track Debt Relief for a little less than 1 year. Once Trish and Fast Track Debt Relief stepped in, I felt like my unmanageable financial situation was finally under control. This took an enormous stress off my shoulders and allowed me to get my life back in order. And I am now proud to say that I am free of credit card and unsecured debt. Thank you Trish!