CuraDebt was founded in 1996 in Irvine, California as a debt settlement company. The company offers affordable pricing, low minimum debt qualifications, and plenty of industry experience.

CuraDebt stands out from other debt relief companies because it offers tax relief, debt settlement, and debt management programs. CuraDebt enrolls its debt settlement clients into a credit restoration program after a successful settlement is reached. This enrollment is included with its debt settlement services.

CuraDebt has a $5,000 minimum debt requirement, which makes its services widely available. CuraDebt is a great debt relief company to consider.

The Good

• Debt Relief Services
  • Debt Consolidation
  • Debt Settlement
  • Credit Restoration Program Included
  • Easy to Qualify
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Customer Reviews

Debt Relief Services

CuraDebt offers debt settlement, debt consolidation, and tax relief services. This combination of offerings is especially valuable for people with tax debt and unsecured debt.
CuraDebt’s debt settlement services cost an average of 20 percent of the total enrolled debt. While this cost seems high, it is fairly standard for the industry. Fees are regulated by state laws. The cost should also be considered with CuraDebt’s negotiation success.

Debt Consolidation

Debt consolidation companies offer debt management programs. In these programs, the client makes one monthly payment to the debt consolidation company. The company then disburses the funds to each creditor.
As part of its debt management programs, CuraDebt also negotiates the balances. Like other debt consolidation services, CuraDebt negotiates interest rates and late fees.
Potential clients should take advantage of the free consultation to learn more about the cost for their financial situation and the value that CuraDebt can offer them.

Debt Settlement

For its debt settlement services, CuraDebt negotiates with creditors to lower the debt amount. During this process, CuraDebt clients stop making payments on their debts. Instead, they put that money into an account to save it for the settlement payment.
If a client’s negotiation process would benefit from legal advice, CuraDebt works with local attorneys. There is no additional fee for this service.

Credit Restoration Program Included

One of the main concerns with debt settlement is that it destroys your credit. CuraDebt helps its clients rebuild and restore their credit by enrolling them in a top credit restoration program. This service is offered at no additional cost to the client.

Easy to Qualify

CuraDebt only requires $5,000 or more in unsecured debt to qualify for their services. This requirement is low for the industry, which makes CuraDebt’s services easily accessible.

Experience and Accreditations

CuraDebt has over 19 years of experience in the industry. It is also accredited by the AFCC and IAPDA. Such accreditations help ensure good business practices and should supplement current CuraDebt customer reviews. As it stands, CuraDebt reviews are highly positive and reveal a long-standing history of quality debt settlement services.

Great Customer Reviews

Customer reviews reveal that CuraDebt treats its customers with fairness and care. Unlike many other debt management companies, customers do not have complaints about the company's inability to lower debt and convince creditors to agree to a settlement.

CuraDebt customer reviews express thanks for service representatives and debt experts by name, demonstrating the sincere gratitude that is felt among its customers. Some customers relate that the CuraDebt often took the time to inform and educate customers beyond what is immediately necessary.

Though CuraDebt has a high amount of industry experience, it demonstrates the type of customer service seen in small businesses. In comparison to other debt management companies, CuraDebt ranks highly for customer satisfaction.
According to CuraDebt reviews, potential customers can have the assurance that CuraDebt's debt settlement program comes with the highest quality of customer service.

The Bad

Not Available in All States

CuraDebt is only available in 32 states. The states the company does not operate in are Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, North Dakota, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, and West Virginia.

The Bottom Line

CuraDebt offers many advantages including competitive pricing, accreditations, a money-back guarantee, and 15 years in business.

CuraDebt stands out from other debt relief companies for its inclusion of a credit restoration program. This helps its clients who have gone through debt settlement to rebuild their credit. In this way CuraDebt helps its clients beyond debt settlement.

If customer reviews are taken into account, potential debt relief customers will be impressed by CuraDebt's customer service. CuraDebt reviews also reveal professionalism and an expert staff of debt relief professionals.

debra

November 8th, 2015 Plymouth, IN

Ive been searching and searching for help there was always some stipulation on why no one could help me with my debt problems but curadebt did.... My consultant was awesome and explained and covered all my questions

Ryan M.

November 7th, 2015 Boardman, OR

The decision to choose a debt settlement company was a serious one for me, and I went online to make sure the company I chose was the best for me. My counselor was extremely helpful, non judgmental, and helped me evaluate debt consolidation as well as debt settlement options. I chose debt settlement for the benefits of getting done much sooner and because it would work much better in my budget. I am now about 2/3 of the way done with resolving my debts. In terms of my experience, I found that customer service usually responds within hours or minutes of my receiving my emails, is very professional, knowledgeable, answered my questions quickly, and often provided additional helpful information. I feel a weight off my shoulders and know I'll soon be done. I would recommend CuraDebt in all respects.

Andrea Vogt

November 5th, 2015 Cherokee Village, AR

We enrolled with CuraDebt in July 2015 because we thought they could help us. We were (and are) desperate for help. They gave us all of these assurances that they would be there to help us through everything and would work with us. Well 4 months later we are still getting threatening phone calls and letters. We are getting court notices and everything. I have tried calling every number that CuraDebt provided us with and can not get anyone to answer my phone calls or return my phone calls. On the two occasions that I did actually get to speak to a real live person they told me they can not view anything on my account and will request that someone call me back. I've come to the realization that I have been scammed. I don't know what I'm going to do from here. Especially since I've wasted so much money with this company.

Gayle S

October 4th, 2015 Leonardtown, MD

When I received and listened to the first message from Jim, I knew I would be in good hands! He was warm, friendly and reassuring and spoke so positively about CuraDebt and its ability to help with debt relief. There was no hard sell, no pressure at all. I'm so looking forward to finally being debt free and returning to a healthy financial state!!! Thank you, Jim, for putting my concerns at ease and instilling in me a new confidence for my future!