Best Company Guarantee The Credit Pros Logo

The Credit Pros

8.0

Rickey Damond Youngsville, LA

Totally satisfied customer. There were 4 items incorrectly reported on my credit report. In one round, Credit Pros had the items removed successfully !! My score immediately reflected the positive change. Thanks, Credit Pros

8 years ago Edited September 14, 2021

Amy W Johnstown, OH

5.0 star rating 2/9/2016 Awesome company. Very enthusiastic great communication. I had 17 different items on my credit report and they removed 5 in the first month and we are still working to get the rest off. My credit score keeps going up and up.

Lorelei Witte Newark, CA

The Credit Pros have changed my life, and outlook on starting over. They are kind, generous with knowledge, affordable, and easy to work with. Best decision I've made regarding finances in a long time. Wish I'd found it sooner.

Jennifer T Fort Myers, FL

The Credit Pros significantly outshines the others in terms of reputation, affordability, knowledge and support. In addition, I realized an immediate increase in my score within 30 days and a judgement was deleted in the same time frame. I highly recommend The Credit Pros.

Emilio Revere, MA

What can I say, The Credit Pro's deliver on their promises. My wife and I have been clients since Oct 17, 2015. Since the first round of disputes my wife has had 7 deletions amongst the 3 credit bureaus and I a total of 5 deletions. As of today the 2nd round has begun and I am sure that other derogatory information will be removed.

Joe Cammarata Morris Plains, NJ

Nothing but praise to say about this company. They went over my credit report and totally came through. Within two months I had 9 deletions. They're awesome. Professional, they constantly keep you informed through emails and texts and they have a portal where I can see their progress. Highly recommended.

D Ryan Dublin, OH

Not only have they done a GREAT job, but they did it expeditiously and I know that they are going to help the others that I've referred....so glad to be linked up to a business who cares about my financial affairs like I do...my credit and my name are important to me and I need for my information to be on point and secure..thank YOU Credit Pros!!!

elease webb Charlotte, NC

Yes you guys are awsome. At first I wasn't sure about it. But low and behold you guys proven me wrong..you guys rock. Six delation in two months.I'm jumping for joy right now. Thank you credit pros. Looking forward for some more postive results

William Scott Bellmawr, NJ

I have no complaints. I enrolled with the Credit Pros in June 2015 and I can say that they have stayed true to what they say they deliver. They have worked on my behalf to get the negative items that were on my credit deleted within the time frame they mention. This was totaly amazing to me because I know it could take longer. I believe in TCP!!!!

shaun New York, NY

What an awesome job they have done. I am completely satisfied. They have cleared up 50% of the negative marks on my credit report in just 45 days. No fluff they just get it done. 26 negative items removed in 45. My score has risen nearly 80 points. Look forward to see what they can get done with more time. Highly Recommended. Just stick with the process it's worth it!

Kewanna Los Angeles, CA

How do I begin when there are so many good things to say about a credit repair company that has kept their word. You see a lot of signs on the street of people saying they can repair your credit. I have talked to a lot of people and asked how did it go. The answers are always negative. The Credit Pro company kept their word. They are keeping me updated with reports and moving things off my credit that I deemed as "IMPOSSIBLE"

Tyler Deerfield Beach, FL

I am very glad I enrolled in The Credit Pros. The consultation was very helpful in explaining all of the important things I needed to know about credit repair, and at the end of about six months, they deleted over 50% of my negative items. This is awesome, considering I used to be with ******* and didnt see anything removed.

John Kenneally Elk Grove Village, IL

Credit score in 2 bureaus increased by over 100 points in 1 month. I received credit line increases and a new $3500 Credit Card after Round 1 was complete increasing my available credit and lowering my utilization. Hopefully by the end of 2015 I'll be able to qualify for a good rate on a mortgage and looking forward to refinancing my cars in 2-3 months.

Luis NV

This guys are the best!! Results within the time they tell you!!! I recommend this company to anyone with bad credit willing to repair their credit! It's a very simple process and they take care of everything so your job to do is minimum their monthly charge is so worth it!! I wish I would of done this long time ago

Caesar Eagle Pass, TX

Within a few weeks, the credit pros fully dedicated their time in attacking credit bureaus who had some files on my name which where affecting my credit score. Weeks later those items or files were DELETED! Thank you credit pros for restoring my life!

MARY Ann Arbor, MI

Credit pros results are amazing. The constant feedback between them and the clients are such a fast turnaround. Removing items and watching my credit score increase is priceless! I am so glad I went with Credit pros vs any other credit repair company

Mary Kate F Simpsonville, SC

Overall, the Credit Pros are a reliable and relatively easy way to manage your credit history and score. They have a great, free consultation and even “lure” you in with a couple extra bonus services in some packages like identity theft monitoring and debt management. They also have a mobile app which is a plus for me! Only cons I can see so far is that their prices are slightly on the pricey side, and they have an abundance of tools and resources, but none that help you navigate through the credit world in terms of education. It would be helpful to know what I’m dealing with before I purchase a credit package! However, overall satisfied!

Karen George Chatsworth, CA

The representatives are very accommodating. They go out of their way to call me kist to make sure everything is clear. Very friendly as well. Nice to be talking to real people rather than automated voice recording

Tizzy Waggins Yukon, OK

I highly recommend The Credit Pros. They are helpful, patient, and professional. They have good standing with the BBB and have really easy-to-understand instructions on helping one with fixing your credit and more!

April Laughlin Seattle, WA

I could not be happier with the results! Thank you so much for helping me manage my credit better. I am starting to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Their dedication to they clients is amazing!

Dustin San Jose, CA

I like credit pros they have helped direct me to be more financially responsible to myself and helped free up actual credit ratings and improved them. For that i cant thank them enough for the peace of mind already.

Yvette Thomas San Antonio, TX

Credit Pros they are the best companyI have ever known.They have great customer service.Credit Pros have the best strategy get to turn your life around.I thank God that he placed Credit Pros in mylife.

Leslie Ford ,

They explained everything in detail no matter what questions I had for them their patience their kindness you jus try cant put it into words and I wanna say thank you!!!!yes I would advise anyone to give this a try

Sasha Esteva Albuquerque, NM

I'm new at repairing my credit and when I have questions Credit Pros is always quick to answer all my questions effectively. Thank you! The app is very helpful. Especially the videos, that help me get a better understanding

Rachel Charlotte, NC

They are professional and friendly , I like cause really work fast getting to the point of working things out on credit . Someone to mentor you through the process! Thank you !

Sue Murphy Dayton, OH

The Credit Pros demonstrated concern for me and my case from the time I engaged. Each has been available at the craziest hours. I don’t like being in this situation, but I’m glad they are here with me!

Brenda Nichols Orlando, FL

We see positive activity daily as we see our scores change on all three credit bureaus. We are excited to see the scores go up and negative items change as they work to get those items removed.

Janene puca Trenton, NJ

I just hired Credit Pros and so far I’m happy, They are responsive and knowledgeable about anything credit! They’ve been a great help in answering questions and going through my report with me . Worth the $

Debrashaun Simmons Orlando, FL

Very professional. The step by step things I need to do to correct my credit was explained in detail. I'm kept up to date through emails and text. The price is well worth all I'll gain from this experience

Rebekah Stearns Santa Clara, CA

They have been helpful and they call you once per month to make sure everything is going well. It is easy to upload the required information and they help clean up and improve your credit scores quickly.

Richard Reulman Santa Clara, CA

Credit pro has been awesome to me they've treated me with respect and help me understand what is going on with my credit and it's just been a few months and I'm very happy with them

4 years ago Edited September 14, 2021

Eric Hernandez Cape Coral, FL

They are the best.I’ll recomended you because you can see the results soon and they keep you informed with every step .My credit started to change more soon than I thought.I’m so happy.

Lisa Jones Alexandria, LA

Have been using them for 4 months, they have gotten several items deleted from my credit reports and my FICO score has went from 515 to 676. I recommend them to EVERYONE!! This company knows what to do to help you!!

Glenn The Bronx, NY

I’ve been so comfortable with there services from the first day. They are very knowledgeable about how to increase my credit score. Though there experience my credit score has increase a lot.

Christina Medina Vacaville, CA

The best Thing about credit pros is that they are patient and kind with me. They are very professional and personal at the same time. I'm happy I choose them to repair my credit.

Margie brown Hawaiian Gardens, CA

Prompt, and informative. They know exactly what they are doing and they don’t waste any time. They assured me that I’ll be able to buy a house soon and because of the info shared, my family wants to join as well

Mandi Navarre, FL

I have come back to Credit pros so Its kinda of early to see what happens but they seem like a great company. The only thing is that try to get a counselor who is fluent in English.. Had trouble with the language barrier and they sounded as if they were reading a script instead of talking to me as a person

George Greenwell Springs, LA

I chose The Credit Pros because I wanted a reputable company. Seeing they were members of the BBB made that decision easy. With their help my credit score increased about 100 points in the first month. Great Company!!!

Carrie fay Las Vegas, NV

Credit Pros customer service representatives were easy to talk to you they took my credit score from 350 to a 700 which allowed me to purchase my first home Most affordable credit fix that I researched

Sammy Marietta, GA

There customer service is fantastic and very helpful they started fighting for me immediately! Best credit repair customer service I’ve worked! Thank you so much for your service

Juan Loyola Chicago, IL

The best customer service great people they always trying to help you nicely didn’t do the best for yourself to help you out I will prescient it thank you so much you guys are the best

Sherleen Parker Jacksonville, FL

The Credit Pros are always very helpful and informative. They work with you every step of the way. You can call anytime with questions. Customer service is always excellent!

Tina Huehnerkoch Phoenix, AZ

I’m a fan of their work. This is an awesome company overall and I have no issues with them. They were able to get my credit score up more than 100 points within just a few months.

Buzo Luvs Atlanta, GA

I am very optimistic about what lies ahead with Credit Pros. In only a short time I have seen improvement and I tried this game with a lot of other companies with no results.

Mahatma Esposo Tampa, FL

The credit pro's are great , they do what they say they do and they have already deleted 80% of the bad items on my report, 20% remaining , also my credit score has gone up alot within 2 months, thank you credit pro""s"

Markella Glinski Phoenix, AZ

I had several items incorrectly reported on my credit report. As promised, Credit Pros had the items successfully deleted. There was an immediate positive effect on my credit score. Thanks, Credit Pros!

Mojalefa Joi Denver, CO

They have gone above and beyond. I've gone to them for both credit repair advice as well as questions regarding what to do about my debt I am very happy with their services.

marna doeringer San Gabriel, CA

I made the best choice by picking this company for my credit standing issues. What a wonderful feeling to know your credit standing is getting better thanks to their work. They are truly professionally amazing.

danuta beyer San Diego, CA

CREDIT PROS ! They have been simply amazing. They make you feel comfortable and confident with the whole process. I am truly glad that I signed up and very encouraged about my credit future,

5 years ago Edited September 14, 2021

Mary Mo

I will defenally recommend the credit pros, I love how can you write on your portal if you need anything you don't need to call them, also you can upload your credit report there and check on the progress that your making.