Pinnacle Credit Management

5.3

Pinnacle Credit Management offers a simple credit repair process for all customers.

Instead of relying on traditional dispute methods, the company uses a specialized electronic disputing process that has provided relatively quick negative item deletion results.

According to its website, Pinnacle Credit Management strives to remove "collections, tax liens, public records, late payments, medical bills, repossessions, evictions, foreclosures, short sales, bankruptcy, charge offs, chex systems, and even student loans."

The credit repair company offers a free credit consultation as well as a money-back guarantee policy. Pinnacle Credit Management also states on its website that it takes about 15 to 30 days on average for clients to complete the credit repair program.

Read on to learn more about Pinnacle Credit Management's credit repair services.

The Good

• Straightforward Credit Repair Process
  • Solid Refund Policy
  • Multiple Lender Connections
  • Free Online Educational Resources

Straightforward Credit Repair Process

Pinnacle Credit Management provides a fairly straightforward credit repair process.

Potential customers can start by receiving a free credit report evaluation from Pinnacle Credit Management.

After the free credit report consultation, the company will perform a complete credit audit of the major credit bureaus like Experian, TransUnion, Equifax, ChexSystems, LexisNexis, and Innovis.

Customers will then be able to see real-time disputes taking place as Pinnacle Credit Management uses a “special hegemonic decorum protocol” to obtain quick responses from creditors.

As mentioned above, the company states that its credit repair services provide "an average of 80 percent completion within the first 15 days" which is faster than most companies in the credit repair industry.

Pinnacle Credit Management has two programs — the Fast Track program and the Standard program:

• Fast Track — costs a one-time fee between $1,500 to $2,500 and takes an average of 15 to 45 days for completion. This program plan also comes with a 60-day satisfaction guarantee, a personal credit manager, a free credit report, and a free credit monitoring service.
  • Standard — costs an initial fee of $199 and then a monthly payment of $99. Customers can cancel this plan at any time without financial repercussions. This program plan takes an average of three to six months for completion.

Solid Refund Policy

Pinnacle Credit Management offers a three-step refund policy.

Refunds are provided after the 60-day enrollment period. If a consumer wishes to receive a refund once their 60-day period has ended, they will need to directly contact the company and officially request a refund, which will take five to six business days to process.

Customers can cancel their credit repair service with Pinnacle Credit Management at any time since there is no binding customer contract.

Multiple Lender Connections

As part of its credit repair process, Pinnacle Credit Management connects account members to all of their lending partners.

According to the Pinnacle Credit Management website, the company works with “hundreds of banks, auto lenders and dealerships, mortgage banks, insurance agents, loan officers, and realtors nationwide.”

Customers connected to lenders through Pinnacle Credit Management may find it easier to obtain lender approval.

Free Online Educational Resources

Pinnacle Credit Management offers free online educational resources for customers to take advantage of.

As stated on its website, the company provides “more than 20+ free credit education videos” and offers various on-site articles for customers to read.

These resources are great for those interested in learning more about credit bureaus, how to raise their credit score, maintain their good credit, and improve their overall financial situation.

The Bad

• Limited Website Information
  • High Upfront Costs

Limited Website Information

Pinnacle Credit Management does not seem to provide potential customers with enough information on its website.

Specifically, the company does not explain its electronic dispute system and does not go into great detail online regarding its partner-related lender program and educational video resources.

High Upfront Costs

Pinnacle Credit Management makes clients pay fairly high upfront fees for its credit repair programs. Meanwhile, many other companies in the credit repair industry either do not charge money or charge lower upfront fees for their credit repair services.

The Bottom Line

Pinnacle Credit Management offers quite a few impressive products and services in terms of credit repair.

The company has a simple, three-step credit repair process, offers a three-step refund policy, provides a personal credit counselor/free credit coaching, financial opportunities, and connects each customer with lenders, which can customers get approval for an auto loan, personal loans, and more.

The credit repair company also offers several free educational online resources that each customer can use to learn more about credit score management, credit repair, and more.

Unfortunately, the company does not appear to provide some needed information on its website and charges a fairly high upfront, one-time payment for its credit repair services.

If you are interested in credit repair services, we recommend that you visit Pinnacle Credit Management's main website and read several client reviews before making a final decision.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

amar karim Lynbrook, NY

I signed up for the fast track program in sept 2020 . Andre reviewed my credit report and assured me that my credit will improve once he is able to remove some late payments and negative items on my report. I made an initial payment of 750$ and two weeks later received a request for the 750$. I paid the second installment and was told to be patient because things are in process. I sent emails in NOV 2020 and left multiple messages. No one has yet to respond. I tried again in Jan 2021 to get in contact with someone via email, the number Andre texted me from. No response , no update , credit report is still the same. The last time I was contacted by anyone from this company was sept 2020 for the second payment of 750$ (total 1500). I have emails and text messages and even can show you the account to which I zelle the money from. AT this point I want a refund. I believe this company is a SCAM and took 1500$ without providing anything discussed in the email and text. After the second payment no one responded to any of my attempts of reaching out.

ReginaldAllen ,

My name is Reginald Allen. My experience: Absolutely horrible. lied to, spoken to like a 3rd class citizen, and I was avoided like the plague when asking for proof of progress or results. For all, I know this company isn't based in the USA, probably India or Vietnam or the Philippines. I don't want a foreigner accessing my personal information in this day and age. That said, The guy Mr. N (young sounding guy, can't remember his first name), was a smooth talker and told me what to expect and had demanded payment upon services being requested. I should have known something was up when he told me to pay him through one of those money apps, versus sending me an invoice on Paypal or however modern companies do it these days. I have no idea what he is doing with my information, or what he is doing to comply and keep other customers' information safe. All attempts to contact him have failed and I just cant be bothered anymore. Let this review be the writing on the wall if you are considering going with this company. Stay the heck away from these people!

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Allen there are no records of doing any business with you. We have verified through our records that you are not a client. We would appreciate if you retract your review as we have never done any business with you. Perhaps this review is for the wrong business? Quite peculiar how you remember everything so vividly except the persons name you claim to be “mr. n”? I would encourage you to always have everything in writing as if you were a client you would’ve definitely received not only your initial consultation via email with one of our representatives information and if you were an actual client you would’ve signed an agreement along with your consultants signature and our ceo which is NOT “Mr.N” nobody by that title or name works here. The best of luck!

Brian Crocker Irvine, CA

Total waste of money.. I've given this man time and time again to correct his mistakes. literally not one change was made on my credit report.. no communication. SCAM! I WAS SEEK EVERY WEBSITE THAT THIS BUSINESS HAS A RATING ON IT TO WARN CONSUMERS! ALL WE WANT IS WHAT WE WERE PROMISED.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Brian we have not received any calls to our office regarding your dissatisfaction of our services. We have shown a lot of improvement to your credit during the time we have been given considering you reached out to us admitting you had made big mistakes with other companies before. Although we have not completely fixture issues that doesn’t necessarily mean we are a scam in fact we are not a scam probably nor is the company or companies you have hire prior to us although you did call us and you said many many negative things about the companies you hired perhaps this is a reflection of yourself and not those companies. What I would do is to make sure that you call our office any other number other than 800-246-9028 will not be able to help issues like this not texting my staff after hours harassing them or making threats towards them is going to help you but I would recommend you do is to put on your big boy pants call my office and we could have a conversation. Or not :). Good luck! I already posted your before and after on my YouTube channel so people can see the truth :). Good luck buddy!

hunt Greenville, TX

poor communication, noting has been removed from any of the three credit bureaus call the phone number provided and nothing no return call no emails no nothing this was a total waste of money !!!!

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Hunt? We have no client by the name of hunt perhaps you should call our office 800-246-9028 we cannot find any records of you. We would be happy to address any concern you have should you call us directly. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion. Contact [email protected] Good luck!

Brian Crocker Irvine, CA

Hands on! Best experience ever! I’ll always choose this company for all my credit needs

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Brian I’m so sorry that there has been a disconnect. We both spoke over the phone last night and I’m glad we resolved this issue and I promise to get you results my friend. I know you found us a year or so ago but didn’t pull the trigger because you choose another source to repair your credit and you were not successful but I am dedicated to fixing you credit! (If this review has changed to a five star it means it was updated by Brian because we spoke last night about this issue and it had been resolved) stay tuned folks! - Andre

Aug. 22nd, 2020

Emna kahri District Heights, MD

Worst credit repair no response from business owner nothing goes as promised...

shawna Eugene, OR

This company has done nothing paid them 750 on October 8th. Have called text and sent emails with no response have proof. As per the enrollment paperwork I was owed a refund if nothing was removed after 120 days if requested in writing which I did, with no response. I would not recommend this company due to the lack of communication and follow thru.

Roger Lindes Beverly Hills, CA

Scam. Takes your first work fee and doesn't do anything with it. Impossible to get ahold of. Fake reviews.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Roger I’m sure you can produce an authentic contract from Pinnacle Credit Management right? Because every single client is required to sign one and You are no customer of Pinnacle Credit Management as their is no signed agreement or any paper trail, so speaking of fake reviews. Yours is pretty fake. To put things into perspective you don’t get ranked top five of the best credit repair company is on Best for having fake reviews if you have any respect for best company and their rating algorithm you would know the calculations that they use however you don’t seem that intelligent because you think leaving a fake review people are going to believe you but actually your review doesn’t talk about any experience you have had with Pinnacle credit management you have no standing agreement and you have never called our office. What it seems like is that you’re probably a competitor or just a hater. Nice try buddy but you got to do better than that! :)

Sep. 11th, 2019

Dejon G Gilroy, CA

I have given pinnacle(Andrew aka owner) the benefit of the doubt 2,3,4 times. He calms me down to Led me to think he will be consistent and provide a credit repair service. I joined them almost 2 years ago. For over the first year he disappeared and this was after I paid in full! For that year a emailed, text called and was continuously ignored. Finally after getting a hold of him he attempts to work in my credit with very minimal results that didn’t have a positive impact on my credit. He goes silent for months on out, takes days to reply and makes promises that go on for weeks without him doing anything. I finally told him I’m done and now I’m out the money I paid. So now I will make sure it is known that pinnacle credit repairis far from trustworthy and the word will be spread

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

Dejon we have deleted several negative items and also keep in mind you did not even have access to your credit report and without us you would not be able to use your credit. To give us a 1 star review is very one-sided and extremely biased. We have spent a lot of time helping you and Im sorry that your specific circumstance of prior credit abuse has made repairing your credit not an overnight process however we have done a lot to help you. We are disappointed that you would write such a review when the truth is we have helped you. Anybody that wants to see the proof can visit our youtube channel and search for Dejone because we have shared his results for everyone to see that wants to see :). We also keep records of all phone calls and text messages and people will clearly be able to see that your statements are not true. I encourage you to call our office (which we have received no calls). Dejone remember how you didn't even have access to your credit report and I spent my time to negotiate with Transunion to give you back a report? What would you do without us? Answer that honestly

Jun. 4th, 2019

Truth Teller Baltimore, MD

Andre is arrogant and unprofessional. He get's information mixed up and doesn't like you questioning what he's doing even when he's not being successful. He will cuss you out and talk down to you if he's challenged. It's really sad that he believes that this is acceptable. I would NOT recommend this company.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

It's interesting how this person "Truth Teller" expects anybody to take them seriously when they hide behind an anonymous user name but then again they wish to pass judgment in such a bitter way to a person that is 100% more successful than them. Common sense people this person is obviously afraid to reveal their identity but then again they have the nerve to talk about people that put their name and reputation on the line to change peoples lives. Speaking of which just have a look at my reputation on Instagram @pinnaclecreditmanagement you will find that we have a pretty big network and a huge amount of success. So before you go about talking bad about somebody 100% more successful than you will ever be, please make sure to be qualified and also show your name because quite frankly to me you are just hiding behind a computer screen spreading lies about somebody you don't know and have NEVER met.

Feb. 13th, 2019

Michael W Thomas Port Orange, FL

Andre has a good sales pitch and that is all it is is a sales pitch. He will take your money and run then not return phone calls text emails nothing! Claims your money is refundable that won’t even return a call about a refund. Don’t let this go rip you off!

Michael, please call our office 1-800-246-9028 EX 101

Feb. 9th, 2019

Jay Clark New York, NY

Pinnacle credit management is Amazing! Amazing at stealing your money. I spent 3400 dollars in the first week with Andrew N of Jersey city NJ who works for this scam company. 1 month later, all i got is excuses. When I complained about services not being rendered, Andrew N called me a negro and a street person and threatened to beat me up in person. Please don't use those racist wannabe thugs for anything. Andrew N will be getting a order of protection filed against him.

Reply from Pinnacle Credit Management

This person is a Liar and a dishonest person that has ZERO reputation. To put things into perspective you will find ZERO information about this guy JAY CLARK online and a HUGE amount of POSITIVE information about me. Just take a look at my Instagram Jay @pinnaclecreditmanagement. I have a question why do you keep changing phone numbers and addresses? Is is because you are running from the many creditors you have DEFRAUDED, after all you did come to me to "repair" your credit right? Jay take a good look at the above paragraph and how dishonest it is. You speak so personally about me as if you know me but we only have had a few phone calls in which most of them were constant reminders of you PAST DUE BALANCE. Jay one thing is for certain you don't know me but I will share something PERSONAL with you since you incest. My FICO score is amongst the highest in all of the entire country, unlike you, I do not STRUGGLE TO PAY MY BILLS OR BORROW MONEY living outside of my means. Unlike you its MY BUSINESS to help repair peoples credit and mentor them. What about you? I don't think you own one domain or social media page. So to put things into perspective Jay you called me, in your late 50s begging me to FIX all the nonsense FRAUD and DECEPTION you placed upon many banks and creditors that did you a favor by GIVING you money and all you did was DEFRAUD them with CPNS and did not pay them back a penny, and that pattern of behavior is 100% consistent in how you hired me and I worked hours and hours helping you out and you were LATE ON ALL OF YOUR PAYMENTS and you STILL OWE. I haven't even bothered to send you to a collections agency for the money you owe us. Now I understand that you have used this forum to pout and cry because I refused to let you further take advantage of me and my staffs' hard honest work and precious time, but in general, it makes me feel great that MY BUSINESS is getting more success each day. How about you? Are you still struggling to pay your bills on time? Good Luck out there

Feb. 13th, 2019