Omega Credit Repair

Omega Credit Repair

Omega Credit Repair is a unique, attorney-based credit repair program operating since 2004 out of McKinney, Texas. In 2013, the Omega staff joined the Prevost & Shaff Law Firm to form the Consumer Credit Section. Omega charges a monthly fee to assist nationwide consumers with their credit repair needs.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.7 8.1 Read Review
#2 6.3 8.2 Read Review
#3 5.9 9.8 Read Review
#96 0.6 8.6 Current

The Good

• Affordable Monthly Rates

Omega Credit Repair provides professional credit repair services to those looking to improve their credit scores. There are a number of erroneous items Omega Credit Repair can help their clients with. Benefits of the Omega Credit Repair service include:

Affordable Monthly Rates

Omega Credit Repair does not charge an initial fee to consult with the client, analyze credit reports, and set up a client's credit repair profile. After that, consumers are required to pay a monthly fee per individual. However, there is no contract and customers can cancel their accounts with 21-day written notice. Consumers can expect to receive a customized plan from experienced credit analysts, legal advice, and dispute letters to the major credit bureaus as part of the credit repair process. Also, Omega offers a couple's discount, with the only requirement being that they live at the same address. They also offer a discount to current and former members of the armed services.

The Bad

While Omega Credit Repair can help with credit repair errors, there are a concerns that need to be pointed out as well.

The Bottom Line

Omega Credit Repair appears to be best suited for individuals in need of legal advice during the credit repair process. The company offers enticing discounts and affordable monthly rates in a limited timeframe. The company could offer better customer service by expanding their credit repair information on their corporate website.

7 Omega Credit Repair Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

March 28th, 2013 Conroe, TX

Unbelievable! Doc and his crew at Omega exceeded my expectations. Four years ago they helped me to be in a position to purchase my home. They did such an amazing job for me, this year I turned to them to help my wife. I am actively seeking people to refer to Omega. Simply put, "They're The Best"!

February 15th, 2013 Arlington, TX

I was referred to this company by my loan officer. There were a couple items reporting inaccurately that we needed removed to qualify for our loan. SIX months later, my scores were worse than when I started, new negative items were added, and items that were only in my husbands name were now showing on my credit report. Seriously! My car company was showing a 30 day late when actually it was their posting error. By the end of the process every car loan I've ever had was showing as delinquent. Omega didnt respond to emails, and phone calls were sometimes returned. They said they can't guarantee results and wouldnt help me out. It was a huge waste of money and now I have to pay someone to fix their mess! RUN from Omega! They are terrible!

December 4th, 2012 Irving, TX

I was referred to Omega Credit Repair at the end of 2011 to clean up my credit after close to 20 years of bad credit choices. I worked with David and Doc for 6 months. In September, I was pre-approved for a home loan and today I consolidated the last of my credit cards on an unsecured note for a fraction of the interest rate. I actually choked up when the loan officer said, 'you have a very good credit score.' I owe that to Omega Credit Repair for helping me get my report cleaned up and teach me ways to keep my score up.

November 16th, 2012 Voorhees, NJ

Omega is just fantastic! My mortgage company referred them to me and not only did they repair my credit, they made it jump over 75 points which put me in a credit range to get the best mortgage rate possible. Im so happy and i'm so satisfied with their services!! Thank you guys!!

November 15th, 2012 Allen, TX

I don't even know where to start with these guys! My experience was amazing. My husband and I had just had a baby. We both had gone through issues in our lives which had made our credit scores where we were not even close to financing a home. That was our dream! Never thought it would of been possible until meeting Doc and working with Omega! They made our dreams come true. Within 60 days our credit scores were up at least 100 points and we were approved to purchase our first home as a family! They go above and beyond to do everything and anything they need to do. I know this from experience and 3 ways calls etc. I would recommend them to anyone! Not only being able to purchase our home but with our credit scores now I must tell you, life is a little bit easier to get through :) If you are looking for great speedy credit repair go with Omega! They get the job done!

November 15th, 2012 Odessa, TX

Omega Credit Repair is absolutely wonderful! We were referred to them by our loan officer and we are 100% satisfied to this day. They were very helpful and we had positive results within a very short period of time. We were kept updated throughout the process and we recommend Omega to anyone seeking help in repairing their credit. We are so thankful for you Mr. Compton and everyone at Omega Credit Repair!!

November 14th, 2012 Frisco, TX

Doc Compton & the Omega Credit Repair team are AMAZING! Their process is seamless, straight forward & great communication! Because of their efforts I am FINALLY able to make homebuying a reality!! Thank you Omega!!