North Shore Advisory was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Elmsford, New York. The company has worked with a wide variety of businesses, individuals, and financial professionals over the past 30 years.

Review Icon

Customer Review: John Napoli from Stamford, Connecticut

"North Shore Advisory did a fantastic job helping me to address some negative misinformation that was showing up on my credit report. They were professional, responsive, and very thorough. I would highly recommend them to anyone who might be in need of credit assistance."

#1 Lexington Law chevron_right
#2 CreditRepair.com chevron_right
3.9
#3 The Credit People chevron_right

The Good

• Time in Business
  • No Monthly Fees
  • FICO Certified Credit Experts

Time in Business

Since North Shore Advisory has been in business since 1989, it has a developed brand as well as a loyal customer base. The company's many years in business also reflect its overall reputation and experience.

No Monthly Fees

North Shore Advisory does not charge its customers a monthly fee. The company only charges customers per successful change or deletion per bureau per account. This way, if customers are not seeing results, they will not get charged by North Shore Advisory.

FICO Certified Credit Experts

The company has multiple FICO certified credit experts who develop strategies for each individual customer's unique credit report taking into account what caused the credit to need repair. These experts do not overly repeat the same strategy. North Shore Advisory also does not take on clients it knows it cannot help.

The Bad

• High Setup Fees
  • Steep Pricing Per Deletion

High Setup Fees

The setup fees for North Shore Advisory's services run anywhere between $300 and $550 depending on the situation of the client. It is a non-refundable fee.

Steep Pricing Per Deletion

The company charges a rate of $125 per successful deletion/change. This rate is significantly higher than many other companies in the credit repair industry.

The Bottom Line

North Shore Advisory has a strong foundation in the credit repair industry, does not charge monthly fees, and has FICO certified credit experts. However, the company has high setup fees and has steep pricing for successful deletions.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

5.0

Timothy Hughes

February 19th, 2020 Sudbury, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I hired North Shore in late 2019 on behalf of an international company and affiliates to help repair some credit issues. Tracy B at NSA was extremely responsive, knowledgeable and helpful. She clearly communicated fees in advance, and the rates were quite reasonable. Tracy then clearly explained and outlined the process and quickly came up with a game plan that made perfect sense. I couldn't been more impressed and satisfied with the service, and highly recommend Tracy and North Shore.

John Napoli

February 13th, 2020 Stamford, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Natasha Hanina

September 25th, 2018 New York, NY

I spoke with Tracey B who was very professional kind and patient. She gave me very helpful concrete advice on how to resolve my financial issues.

Oct 08, 2018

Hi Natasha - Thanks for reaching out to us, we were happy to help!

Candi Rash

September 6th, 2018 Seaford, DE DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very competent, thorough, pleasant company to deal with. Wonderful people. Worked very quickly to repair a less than satisfactory credit score by cleaning up old items. Can't say enough good things about them.

Oct 08, 2018

Thanks for the feedback Candi, it's been great working with you!

Eddy Rodriguez

September 6th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

North Shore has more than exceeded my expectations. They have over delivered on everything they set out to do for our company and our credit. Amanda is truly a professional and an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend North Shore For your credit repair needs.

Oct 08, 2018

Thank you Eddie, it's been a pleasure working with you!

Scott Bercu

August 27th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

North Shore Advisory is the real thing. We've been using them for our manufactoring company for over 5 years, and their expertise in knowing how to bring-up and maintain high business credit scores is truly amazing. They know what to do, and when to do it. They are responsible and passionate in their pursuit of clients' credit scores which has led to lower cost lending for us, and larger amounts of credit given to us by our suppliers. As long as we are business, North Shore will be with us as a trusted partner.

Oct 08, 2018

Hi Scott, thanks for the detailed feedback on your experience with us. It's been such a pleasure working with you and your company over the years.

Kerri R.

August 8th, 2018 Stamford, CT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

While having a negative credit rating can be very stressful, my experience with North Shore Advisory has truly been positive. After going through some personal and professional challenges that impacted my previously perfect credit, I was looking for a group that could work with me to restore my credit score and put us in a position to be approved for a home mortgage. A friend and business colleague wholeheartedly recommended North Shore Advisory. My North Shore represenatative, Danielle, was awesome right from the start. She educated me on the entire process and what I could expect along the way so that I could be comfortable with the steps that they were taking. This was especially important as North Shore was calling creditors to dig into each account individually, which temporarily resulted in fluctuating scores. But the end result with each account over the months was an improved score!!! Over the course of 8 months, I have watched my scores improve by 80-100 points. I knew I was making progress when I applied for a few credit cards (which I had stayed away from doing for a long time), and I was instantly approved for all of them. What a feeling of relief I have to know that I am back on track with my credit, and ready to buy my dream home thanks to North Shore

Oct 08, 2018

Kerri - thanks for providing information on your experience with us, best of luck finding your dream home!

Keith

May 22nd, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The entire team was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and responsive. From my perspective, in the timeframe within which it was done, they worked a miracle.

Oct 08, 2018

Keith - it has been a pleasure working with you!

MARK D

March 5th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Within 45 days they cleaned up a mess from my prior divorce. They were able to raise my scores from 520 two 825. Reasonably priced Much more recently they guided me and then gave me some fantastic advice free of charge. Wonderful, courteous really smart And effective.

karen wilson-payne

February 2nd, 2018 Cementon, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience wasn't stressful at all. Best and friendliest company around