Key Credit Repair

Key Credit Repair

Key Credit Repair has over 9 years of experience in the financial services industry and is based out of Boston, Massachusetts.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.7 8.1 Read Review
#2 6.3 8.2 Read Review
#3 5.9 9.8 Read Review
#64 1.2 8.0 Current

The Good

• Negotiation with Creditors
  • Unlimited Disputes
  • Debt Settlement Services
  • Licensed Attorneys on Staff
  • 100 Percent Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Video Answers to Commonly Asked Questions
  • Customer Support

Key Credit Repair notifies consumers upfront regarding what they are able to do before charging any fees for services during the initial free consultation. Consumers are given a customized action plan that features a timeline of expected completion dates for each step in the process. Consumers who choose to continue with the dispute process are charged a monthly fee. During the dispute process, the company also provides the following services:

Negotiation with Creditors

The staff at Key Credit Repair will negotiate with creditors on behalf of their clients. These attempts can lessen pressure put on the client or resolve the issues all together.

Unlimited Disputes

Key Credit Repair will petition the credit bureaus for removal. There is no limit to these attempts.

Debt Settlement Services

In addition to credit repair, clients who are in debt can receive the help they need to achieve financial freedom.

Licensed Attorneys on Staff

When needed, clients can receive additional help from attorneys on the Key Credit Repair staff.

100 Percent Satisfaction Guarantee

If a client is unsatisfied with the results of the credit dispute process, they can get their money back.

Video Answers to Commonly Asked Questions

If a prospective client has further questions, there are videos on the Key Credit Repair website that may provide assistance.

Customer Support

The company's customer service department can be contacted toll-free anytime day or night. There are a number of positive testimonials from customers and proof of deletion items on the corporate website. Third party reviews available online also speak highly of the company and recommend its services.

The Bad

• Speed of Service
  • Item Removal

Though Key Credit Repair services nationwide they are a smaller company located in the Boston area. Consumers should be aware of the following things before deciding to work with a credit restoration company.

Speed of Service

Some negative items may take longer than expected to dispute.

Item Removal

There are no guarantees for permanent removal of negative credit report items.

The Bottom Line

Key Credit Repair appears to be a legitimate and reputable financial services company with over 9 years in the industry. The company offers consumers an initial consultation with a comprehensive action plan that includes a detailed timeline. There are no commitments or obligations and the company clearly details to consumers what it can or cannot do before enrollment. The company discloses its certifications clearly on its corporate website and has received numerous positive reviews.

View Top Rated Companies

27 Key Credit Repair Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

May 25th, 2017

Garbage company, I swear its all a scam. Have fun trying to reach someone in customer service. This company is a scam!!

May 8th, 2017

This place is ridiculous! Told me up front that within 6 mos. My score would raise to 700. Charged me $130 mo. For 1 YEAR, 4 mos. I was in hospital with crohns disease and Cancer. She knew that and I finally said no more, they took 2 more unauthorized pmts out. I had to send envelopes full of correspondence from companies to them all yr and she wouldn't return calls or emails, notjibg changed, the "pie chart" that was to show the progress never moved! Went to BBB and they told then I was trying to rip them off, cussed then out and was unreasonable. That's RICH!! Will not give me even a portion of my money back, so goes the 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

March 7th, 2017 Lehigh Acres, FL

I wish there was a negative 34 that's what I would give this company. First off there's NO I mean NO money back gaurentee 2nd they will charge your card everyday till funds are available sometimes before it's due. Then send out emails text messages stated your account is on hold. Already it takes 45 for there debt validation letter. And NOTHING changed on my profile so waste of money. This site misrepresents key credit repair.i read all the reviews here and wonder how they got there.... Pretty good scam just saying ....with kick backs.

May 5th, 2016 Killeen, TX

Pricier than others, definitely cut corners. They want your log in & password so they can access your credit report rather than doing a soft pull. Seemed fishy to me so I went with Lexington. They were professional, did not cut corners or try and make me do half the work and less expensive. Good luck

1 1

November 5th, 2015

The customer service was out of this world good! The client rep that I'd spoken was very detailed in explaining to me the areas that needed most attention and how the program works. I was impressed!

July 1st, 2015 CA

This company truly defines " Excellence" because they are passionate at what they do. I joined Key Credit Repair after I had 2 horrible experiences with 2 other so called " Credit Repair Services". I was a little skeptical at first. My credit score was exactly 560 when I joined. At this time I am super blessed to say my as of today is 730. The customer service is great and they actually communicate with you and go out of their way to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your credit or just general questions. Thanks so much! and continue the great work.

June 29th, 2015 Keene, NH

The customer service was outstanding!

June 26th, 2015 Brockton, MA

Key Credit Repair has great customer service! They work hard to make their customers feel valued.

June 25th, 2015 Henderson, NV

Thanks to credit repair I was able to finally get the new car I'd been needing to get out of my old unreliable one!

June 25th, 2015 Dedham, MA

I wanted a new car but my credit was holding me back, my brother referred me to KCR and now I am driving a brand new car! Thanks, Key Credit!

June 25th, 2015 Brooklyn, NY

Key credit repair really saved me from my past credit mistakes! Because of them I got great financing to buy a new car!

June 25th, 2015 Quincy, MA

Key Credit repair helped me out of an endless cycle of debt and credit card issues, and thanks to all of their hard work, I was recently able to put a down payment on the house I've always dreamed of! Thank you!

June 25th, 2015 Dedham, MA

I was with key credit repair for 3 months and in that time they pulled my score from a 615 to a 715! excellent customer service, they gave awesome advice and everyone was so friendly! they give you several ways to contact them and always return calls, unlike other companies i was with in the past! i have referred my entire family and all my friends and they are all doing great as well! best credit repair company by far!

June 25th, 2015 Boston, MA

They were able to remove all the negative items that were damaging my credit score for years in only 5 months. I would recommend them to anyone that needs help repairing their credit.

June 25th, 2015 Redwood City, CA

The information was extremely useful and the quick turn around time was impressive. I would highly recommend using the services.

Very professional.

Great Company!

Hands down deserves a 10 rating

June 25th, 2015 Redwood City, CA

A fabulous experience - I won't look anywhere else next time.

June 25th, 2015 Redwood City, CA

KCR remove my old collections and helped me improve my fico scores to over 700! Needless to say, I am extremely happy with the results and glad I chose Nik and his company, can't say enough good things about them