KC Portfolio Capital is a Texas-based company that provides a free credit consultation as well as a straightforward, six-step credit repair service. The credit repair company offers a 45-day money-back guarantee and strives to help consumers learn more about their credit files as well as the importance of having good credit.
Read on to learn more about KC Portfolio Capital’s credit repair services.
- Free Credit Consultation
- 6-Step Credit Repair Service
- 45-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Credit Consultation
As mentioned above, KC Portfolio Capital offers a free credit consultation service to all potential customers.
To receive this free consultation, consumers can fill out the online form, email the company, or call the company directly during business hours which is Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
6-Step Credit Repair Service
According to the company’s website, KC Portfolio Capital offers the following straightforward, six-step credit repair process:
- Information Collection — The company reviews clients’ credit reports and asks clients to sign a consent form.
- Case Development — The company reviews the information that the clients provided in step one to check for inconsistencies.
- Negotiations — The company prepares written correspondence and works with creditors.
- Initial Response/Outcomes — The company receives responses from the credit providers that it contacted in step three.
- Escalation — The company either continues to work/negotiate with the original credit provider or the company will “escalate the matter to appropriate agencies.”
- Results — The company finalizes the client’s case.
45-Day Money-Back Guarantee
KC Portfolio Capital offers clients a 45-day money-back guarantee. The company does not provide much information regarding this money-back guarantee on its website, so potential clients are encouraged to call the company during business hours to learn more about the guarantee and the company’s credit repair services.
- Limited Website Information
- Lack of Online Resources
Limited Website Information
KC Portfolio Capital does not appear to offer information on its website regarding the following:
- Refunds/money-back guarantee policies
- Staff credentials
- Customer service availability
- Client portal or accessibility to updates/results
- Credit repair service plan options and discount opportunities
- Prices for credit repair services
- Average length of credit repair process
- Credit consultation process
Additionally, the company does not seem to offer a frequently asked questions page on its website.
Potential clients who are interested in learning this information must contact the company directly via online form, email, or phone call.
Lack of Online Resources
Unlike many other companies in the credit repair industry, KC Portfolio Capital does not provide a variety of helpful credit resources on its corporate website.
It’s fairly common for credit repair companies to offer resources like articles, resource centers, credit courses, frequently asked questions pages, and more on their main websites.
The Bottom Line
KC Portfolio Capital strives to help consumers learn more about their credit files and obtain financial freedom through their credit. The Texas-based company provides a simple six-step credit repair process as well as a 45-day money-back guarantee.
Potential clients can also contact the company to receive a free credit consultation that can give them an idea of what the company can do for them.
Unfortunately, KC Portfolio Capital does not provide that many online resources that can help consumers learn more about credit. The company also does not disclose enough information on its main website regarding its credit repair services and staff. Those who wish to obtain this information are encouraged to contact the company through email, an online form, or a phone call.
If you are interested in KC Portfolio Capital’s credit repair services, we recommend that you contact a company representative, consider getting a free consultation, and read client reviews to learn more about how the company operates.