Improve My Credit USA

1.2

Houston-based Improve My Credit USA helps its customers identity mistakes in their credit reports, build credit, settle debts with credit agencies, and even reduce debt. In addition to a do-it-yourself credit repair kit, the company provides professional credit repair at a modest monthly rate. While the company offers competitive services, its initial audit fee is considerably higher than top companies.

#1 Lexington Law Logo Lexington Law ›

8.7

Overall
Score

#2 CreditRepair.com Logo CreditRepair.com ›

6.5

Overall
Score

#3 The Credit People Logo The Credit People ›

6.3

Overall
Score

#66 Improve My Credit USA Logo Improve My Credit USA

1.2

Overall
Score

The Good

• Competitive Monthly Rate
  • Access to Legal Services
  • Deletion Warranty

Improve My Credit USA provides a number of standard services found in most credit repair companies, along with some services that are fairly unique. For example, the company's deletion warranty prevents customers from having to pay for negative items that reappear on their credit reports. The company also has access to a full-fledged law firm to help customers in need of legal assistance. Lastly, Improve My Credit USA only charges $99 per month, which is a similar monthly rate to most companies.

Competitive Monthly Rate

Improve My Credit USA charges $99/month (with a $199 initial fee).

Access to Legal Services

The company works closely with a law firm to address complicated credit repair issues.

Deletion Warranty

If an item reappears on your credit report, the company will work to resolve it for free.

The Bad

• High Initial Fee
  • Poor Online Transparency

And while Improve My Credit USA charges a competitive monthly rate, its $199 initial setup fee is considerably higher than most companies; top companies charge only a fraction of that price. Furthermore, this information is not directly available on the Improve My Credit website, but had to be obtained through a customer service representative.

High Initial Fee

Improve My Credit USA charges $199 for its initial setup fee.

Poor Online Transparency

Important information (such as pricing, policies) not found on site.

The Bottom Line

Although customers will pay a similar monthly fee with Improve My Credit USA as they would with other credit repair companies, it's possible they could be paying more money overall for the same services rendered (e.g., legal services, access to credit report updates, etc.). Customers are encouraged to investigate top credit repair companies before making a final decision.

View Best Credit Repair Companies