Garranteed Solutions

Garranteed Solutions

Garranteed Solutions is headquartered in Wyoming, MI and has been doing credit repair for a number of years. The company has received numerous certifications from FCRA, CCA, NASCO, and others.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.7 8.1 Read Review
#2 6.3 8.2 Read Review
#3 5.9 9.8 Read Review
#101 0.5 9.9 Current

The Good

• Directly Compares Itself to Top Competitors
  • Free E-Book with Consultation
  • Monthly Fee Cap

A monthly fee cap is reassuring since some credit repair companies will try to surprise customers with fee hikes or extra charges. The free e-book also indicates that Garranteed Solutions may be a company that wishes to inform the customer in order to make the best decisions for their credit. Their helpful blog posts are also an indicator of this. The fact that Garranteed Solutions also compares itself to the credit repair juggernaut Lexington Law also speaks for its confidence in its services.

Directly Compares Itself to Top Competitors

Garranteed Solutions has a webpage comparing itself directly to Lexington Law, which is one of the top competitors in the credit repair industry. This shows that they shoot high for customer service and satisfaction.

Free E-Book with Consultation

When a customer signs up for a free consultation, they can agree to receive a free copy of "5 Mistakes to Avoid," an e-book written by Garranteed Solutions founder, Garr Russell. A company which gives an individual tools that can be used to independently repair a credit score is likely a reputable company.

Monthly Fee Cap

With what information Garranteed Solutions provides you on its pricing, you are guaranteed that your monthly fee will never exceed a certain amount.

The Bad

• No Upfront Price Information
  • Small Staff
  • Vague Results

Garranteed Solutions is a small staff of six people that are not very clear about pricing information on its website, but the company is willing to answer any questions over the phone. The lack of a money back guarantee is also a concern as many competitors do offer some form of guarantee.

No Upfront Price Information

There are no pricing plans available on the Garranteed Solutions website. A customer must request a consultation by providing their name, phone number and email address in order to achieve an estimate.

Small Staff

Garranteed Solutions consists of a staff of six people.

No Money Back Guarantee

Ironically, there was nothing said about a money back guarantee anywhere on Garranteed Solution's website. It can be assumed that there isn't one.

Vague Results

The Garranteed Solutions website is riddled with customer testimonials, and one webpage shows a statistic of 50% average deletions, but it's unclear on what that statistic actually means.

The Bottom Line

Although Garranteed Solutions offers some great material for consumers like a free e-book and insightful blog posts plus attorney assistance available. Consumers are advised to continue researching other companies that offer more pricing information upfront.

17 Garranteed Solutions Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

April 24th, 2013 Tucker, GA

Received call from owner, explained my situation to him and he felt that my situation did not require his services. Offered advice on what I could do to help myself out after looking over my credit report. This company is one that I would recommend highly, definitely not trying to just get your money, they really want to help.

October 23rd, 2012 Coopersville, MI

Garr and Forrest were extremely helpful in repairing my credit score. They did all the time consuming, annoying calls, and letters to the credit bureaus. In just a few months they helped raise my credit score almost 100 points. It was what allowed me to finally be able to build a home for our family. Thank you Garranteed solutions!

October 17th, 2012 Grand Rapids, MI

Gar and his team are fantastic . The help they have given me fixing my credit has help me with the purchase our home. I am very impressed Brad S

October 8th, 2012 Gainesville, GA

The professionals at Garranteed were great to work with. They helped to get my credit score up almost 100 points in 6 months and we were able to buy a house.

October 6th, 2012 Colorado Springs, CO

Garr and his staff made the difference between getting approved or not for our home mortgage. They know the best approach to correct each issue and they follow up quickly when necessary.

October 5th, 2012 Canton, MI

Guaranteed did everything they promised they were easy to work with and gave me step by step instructions on what I needed to do. I was able to buy a home in less than a year. I thought it would be 5 to 7 years before I would have a good enough credit rating. Thank you Guaranteed !! Randy Grondman

September 27th, 2012 Overland Park, KS

I'm sure you've heard it all from different companies about what they can do for you. Well I can tell you from personal experience that this maybe the only stop you need when it comes to credit repair. These guys are great at what they do hands down, highly recommended to anyone looking to repair their credit or advice on what they can do to bring up their scores, continue the great service guys

September 27th, 2012 Grand Rapids, MI

I work in a credit union and see these situations all the time...I have referred MANY of our members here. As many others, I had some things on my credit (paid off) that lowered my score. We had found our DREAM HOME and was affraid we would lose it. After 3 months with Garanteed they turned it all around and we bought our HOME! I was most impressed with their follow up on how everything worked out for us; after our services were complete. Thank you Garanteed TEAM!

September 27th, 2012 Holland, MI

Hi, Garranteed Solutions worked for me! They turned my credit around in less than one year and my credit was pretty bad. I didn't even have a credit score because of insufficient credit history. I was constantly getting turned down for everything! They literally, step by step guided me and advised me on things that I could do to build up my credit and maintain it. Also they communicated with the three credit bureaus on my behalf in order to clean up my credit reports. Since I've been with Garranteed Solutions I was able to qualify for a house and my credit score improved beyond belief in such a short amount of time. I highly recommend this company! Carla

September 27th, 2012 El Segundo, CA

Garr and crew were very helpful. They took me on as a client during a time where my husband and I thought there was no hope of ever owning our own home and within a few very short months helped us turn everything around. Today, thanks to the help/advice we were given, we are proud home owners!!

September 27th, 2012 Grand Rapids, MI

I had great experince with them and now I have house thanks to them.

September 27th, 2012 Saint Joseph, MI

Garrenteed credit solutions helped me obtain a decent credit score which helped me get the vehicle that I've always wanted. Through out the process the team at Garrenteed credit solutions were always there and very helpful whenever I needed them. Thanks Garrenteed credit solutions!!!!

September 27th, 2012 Lansing, MI

Gaaranteed Solutions was a great company to work with. They are very helpful and have great customer service. Each and everyone that I worked with was very pleasant. They explained the process in great detail so there was not shocks through out the process. The price I paid was reasonable. I would recommend Gaaranteed Solutions to anyone.

September 26th, 2012 Royal Oak, MI

Affordable and complete. The company did a thorough and excellent job. I have referred others to them for their work.

September 26th, 2012 Wyoming, MI

Garr and his team were helpful in identifying problems in our credit reports which helped us in the purchase of our first home.

September 26th, 2012 Jenison, MI

Garr, and his staff were the sole reason my wife and I were able to buy our home. There were things on our credit report that were unknown to us, and they were able to assist us in getting everything cleared up. They were honest and upfront about how long it would take, and knew what was the most important to get our score up quick! I have no question you are better off using Garranteed than anyone else!

September 26th, 2012 Grand Rapids, MI

I started with Garranteed three years ago and actually starting working for them several months later. Garranteed helped me fix my credit and gave me a job.