Financial Education Services

Financial Education Services

Financial Education Services (FES) has 10 years of experience in the credit repair industry. But, they don't just help clients improve their credit situation, they educate potential and current clients on how to improve their overall financial future. The firm says they want each of their clients to be able to achieve his or her financial goals. Combine this focus with a money-back guarantee and Financial Education Services are a great option for credit repair.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.7 8.1 Read Review
#2 6.3 8.2 Read Review
#3 5.9 9.8 Read Review
#25 3.0 7.8 Current

The Good

• Low Monthly Price
  • Member Online Portal
  • Several Options
  • Money Back Guarantee

Financial Education Services offers a comprehensive credit restoration program to clients in need of credit score improvements. There are a number of aspects to this platform that will benefit those in dire credit situations. Financial Education Services has several great features to their services, such as:

Low Monthly Price

Most companies charge over $75 a month for credit repair services. Financial Education Services prices vary!

Member Online Portal

Financial Education Services offer clients 24/7 access and control to their account online. Clients can track their account progress and view reports, providing a level of transparency valued in this industry.

Several Options

The firm offers several clients several options to improve their credit situation. A credit card used to improve your credit score and financial protection services are just a few. All of these options are built on helping clients improve their credit score and their financial portfolio.

Money Back Guarantee

Financial Eduacation Services offers a ten-day money back guarantee for both the enrollment fee and the initial monthly membership fee.

The Bad

• Down Payment
  • No Licensed Attorneys on Staff

Yes, Financial Education Services has a low monthly price for their services and provide a great online portal for clients, but they do have a few drawbacks to note. These limitations include the following items:

Down Payment

Financial Education Service's have a low monthly price but require clients to pay a down payment. This is quite high for a setup fee, especially considering that some companies don't have any setup fees.

No Licensed Attorneys on Staff

At the present time, the firm doesn't have licensed attorneys on staff helping with credit improvement. They do have credit-trained employees, but a lot of companies have FICO Certified Professionals on staff. However, they are partnered with Michigan Consumer Credit Lawyers who can handle erroneous reporting as well as debt harrassment at consumers' requests.

The Bottom Line

Financial Education Services offers varied pricing for their services. Combine this with a great member online portal and the money-back guarantee, and the firm looks great! However, Financial Education Services have a very high down payment/setup fee and no licensed attorneys on staff. These can both be big drawbacks and should be taken into consideration when making a decision for your credit repair needs. View All Companies

17 Financial Education Services Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

September 15th, 2017

FES and United Credit Education are the same company which u have listed as 5th over all.... Maybe more homework should be in order. Great company my score was 568 when I started 12 months ago and now it's back over 807. I'm very please...and I did use the attorney service at my request

0 0

September 2nd, 2017

Helped raise my score 100 points in 90 days.

3 0

July 14th, 2017 Carlsbad, NM

This is a great company. I have been very pleased with every aspect of their services. I joined April 2016. My score was at 357! ( Divorce) in a little over a year my score had gone up almost 300 pts! FES gave me and my credit new life. They have repaired my credit when I thought the only way out was a bankruptcy. Personally I dont see why everyone isnt doing it.

9 1

July 10th, 2017

I love this company. I am still a new client but my credit score has ready risen about 180 points. This company is great for those people like myself who aren't knowledgeable about the credit world.

11 0

June 27th, 2017

I have made several attempts to contact this company and have yet to receive a returned phone call in regards of my so called account that I didn't sign up for. This company is fraudulent and so is the agents

5 8

June 14th, 2017 Atlanta, GA

My credit has gone up and I've received a unsecured card with a high limit...Thanks FES

10 0

June 8th, 2017 Eastchester, NY

Hello everyone utilized the service a year ago. My credit score was below a 550 and was getting turned down from every creditor you can think of. Within that year my score has had a dramatic increase of 134 points. Today I receive all types of offers from a variety of creditors and am happier than ever thanks to Financial Education Services!!!!!! They offer so much more as a benefit in addition to restoring your credit. Best part was that it was included with the service....literally an amazing experience. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Hands Down!!!

10 0

March 16th, 2017 Lithonia, GA

I wouldn't be surprised to see everyone involved on American Greed. They constantly re verbalize their statements to try and make some truth of their records. Absolutely, fraudulent. They say that your information is confidential and it's not. Then you when you cancel they tamper with your information, looks like they seeking a lawsuit.

7 4

January 23rd, 2017 Bronx, NY

You can't put your info up online and the reps don't have a clue as to what they offer.

3 5

October 23rd, 2016

My score dropped from 780 to 530 due to failure of my biz 4 yrs ago. I tried to purchase the van 3 yrs later, local Honda dealer told me that I would not be able to buy the van unless i come up with $15,000 downpay, 15% interest rate and trade-in my car which was paid off. Since I could not afford the down payment, I contacted my friend soon to fix my credit. Before that, I did not know who to contact since many people around me lost their money with no credit fixed. They spend as low as 1500 up to $3000. I joined Nov 2014 and just before Christmas, 1st result came out. About 5 were deleted and my score went up by 107 points! I rushed to the local Honda dealer in Seaside, CA. Joe, Sales mgr shouted I was the first one who walked in with the actual proof! He never believed credit restoration and thought it's all scam. Of course, I was able to buy the van that day with no down payment, 9.99% interest even though my score was not high enough to get 1% interest rate. After one year, I have paid $10,500 in interest so I decided to pay off. Now, I am enjoying no car payment now. FES services and the customer services are second to none, I believe. I have been going thru 3 dispute cycle so far and my score went up to 720. I could have gotten it lot earlier but due to my work schedule, I skipped some of those dispute letters. They were nice enough to issue another one upon request. I was LUCKY. They are the ones who made a big difference in my life.... Oh, For $87/month, they provide 13 svs including credit fix and I was shocked to get a gorgeous looking binder when I completed my will/living trust/power of attorney. You have to try their services. I have never seen any credit company who offers that many for such a low price. I introduced a couple I have known for years and they went thru the svc in early Sep. Her husband got a refund of $87 because there was no negative found. She has results back days ago and told me 4 out of 6 were deleted.

13 0

November 25th, 2015 Bradenton, FL

My score went up 70 points the first month, I couldn't believe it. It was so reassuring to actually see results. 18 out of 23 negative accounts removed the first try I couldn't be happier with their services right now. I completed my POA, will etc right away and it was printed, mailed and in a binder ready to be signed, they offer life lock and also SmartCredit which allows you to view your updated credit report and score every 24 hours if you'd like. I am very happy with them and my consultant Monica is the best I can text her any time with questions or concerns and she responds immediately and is very personable and friendly. We are going to get my last 2 years of rent added to my credit line which will raise my score even more, I can't wait. Also, when you call customer service it's always a good experience, they are kind, patient, friendly and beyond helpful.

6 0

November 20th, 2015 Macon, GA

Don't know anything about the other companies, nor did I know anything about this one, before I decided to use them. But in about 45 days more than $10,000 in negative debts was deleted from my credit reports. Plus they are doing much more for me than just repairing my credit. I am now taking advantage of several of their financial services. FES is cool with me.

8 0

May 18th, 2015 Fort Lauderdale, FL

I saw results in as little as one week on my credit report. Also FES has more to offer than just credit repair , for a nominal fee.

6 1

May 12th, 2015 Van Nuys, CA

I have used FES services in attempt to restore my credit and they removed 23 out of 3o hits to improve my score by 40 points. I also enjoyed FES other services (Credit Card protection, Debit card, Life Insurance, Lifelock Fraud protection, and a lovely Revocable Will, Living Trust and Power of Attorney)they have been very helpful.

August 27th, 2014 Salinas, CA

My score went up 70 points in the first month. 6 out of 11 hits were removed within 3 months.

August 5th, 2014 Chicago, IL

I love this co. They have done a great job for me. My score has improved by 65 points.

April 29th, 2014 Charlotte, NC

We have used FES services and we are thrilled with the results and also the other Protection and Will services they offer.

8 2