Financial Education Services

verified
  • Monthly Costs: $89
  • $89 Upfront Cost
  • No Attorneys on Staff

Financial Education Services (FES) has several years of experience in the credit repair industry. Not only do they help clients improve their credit situation, but they also educate potential and current clients on how to improve their overall financial literacy. The firm wants each of its clients to be able to achieve his or her financial goals and enhance their financial well-being by focusing on long-term care. Financial Education Services has a strong credit management focus, a money-back guarantee, and several program options. With a focus on consumer financial education and providing personalized repair services, the company works to eliminate the burden of financial uncertainty while creating a plan of action and peace of mind for the future.

#1 Lexington Law Logo Lexington Law ›

8.9

Overall
Score

#2 CreditRepair.com Logo CreditRepair.com ›

8.1

Overall
Score

#3 Pinnacle Credit Management Logo Pinnacle Credit Management ›

6.7

Overall
Score

#16 Financial Education Services Logo Financial Education Services ›

5.0

Overall
Score

The Good

• Member Online Portal
  • Several Program Options
  • Money-Back Guarantee

Financial Education Services offers a comprehensive credit restoration program to aid clients who have poor credit or who are in need of some credit score improvements. There are a number of aspects to this platform that will benefit those in dire credit situations. Financial Education Services has several great features to their credit repair services, such as:

Member Online Portal

Financial Education Services has a focus on customer service and offers clients 24/7 access and control to their account online. Clients can track their account progress and view credit reports from all three credit bureaus, providing a level of transparency valued in this industry. The credit repair organization will automatically update the online portal in order to keep members as up-to-date as possible. The portal is also designed to be one of the many resources that the company offers to help people learn what is going on with their credit reports and how it affects their credit score.

Several Program Options

The business offers clients several programs and products included in their FES Protection Plan to improve members’ credit and personal finance situations. These programs include: credit restoration, credit builder, credit attorney, an interactive smart credit report system, FES debt zero plan, identity theft protection with LifeLock, financial lockbox for organization, life insurance, Mycare plan, discount shopping, YFL family mint, RX discount card, FES travel benefits, secured credit card offer, and health insurance. All of these programs are built on helping clients improve their poor credit by the removal of negative items, obtain certain financial education and benefits, and enhance their financial portfolios. Regardless of which programs or services clients choose, the company will follow a strict privacy policy in order to keep all client information secure.

Money-Back Guarantee

Financial Education Services offers a ten-day money-back guarantee for both the enrollment fee and the initial monthly membership fee. Since some other companies in the industry do not provide a money-back guarantee policy, Financial Education Services’ policy may be something to look into for potential clients.

The Bad

• Upfront Cost
  • No Licensed Attorneys on Staff
  • Lack of Website Information

Although Financial Education Services offers a money-back guarantee for their services, provides credit and financial education services, and has an online portal that gives clients the opportunity to regularly check their credit report and score progress, they do have a few drawbacks to note in comparison to other companies in the industry. These limitations include the following items:

Upfront Cost

Financial Education Services charge a low price per month but require clients to pay an upfront cost for credit repair services.

No Licensed Attorneys on Staff

At the present time, the credit repair organization does not have licensed attorneys on staff helping with client credit improvement. They do have credit repair specialist employees to help clients, but lack in comparison to the significant amount of companies in the credit repair industry that do have FICO Certified Professionals on staff. However, Financial Education Services is partnered with Michigan Consumer Credit Lawyers who are capable of handling erroneous reporting as well as debt harassment at consumers' requests.

Lack of Website Information

Although the Financial Education Services’ website provides a good amount of credit service and personal finance information for both potential and current clients, it does not seem to disclose upfront specific payments information. Financial Education Services also does not provide upfront information regarding consumer credit score success rates. The company’s services do vary in price and clients are expected to directly contact the business to find out the exact prices and details of products, services, and programs along with enrollment prices and procedures.

The Bottom Line

Financial Education Services offers a variety of products, programs, and services in their FES Protection Plan. The credit service also has a member online portal, a money-back guarantee, as well as credit education services to help clients achieve their financial goals and improve their financial literacy.

However, Financial Education Services may charge people upfront payments/setup fees, they do not have any officially licensed attorneys on staff, and they are lacking pricing and other important information on their website. These can all be major drawbacks for potential consumers and should be taken into consideration. It's advised that you read several Financial Education Services Reviews and research top-rated credit repair companies before making a final decision for your credit repair needs.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

Jeff
May 31st, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

I worked with Luisa D. She literally was dumb as a bag of rocks. She could not answer any questions and consistently had to refer me to corporate or an attorney. Maybe there is someone else within the organization that is better suited?

Anithra
May 16th, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

Malachi worst agent.Very unprofessional and made me feel uncomfortable by the questions he was asking me.Theres a million other credit companies out there willing to actually help.

Jay
May 6th, 2019 Reading, PA DETAILS

I think this company is fantastic, I started with about 15 or 16 derrotory items including a judgement in my credit history. In less than 3 months everything was deleted from my report, that was about 5 years ago. In January 2019 my with out any aparent reason credit score dropped about 100 points to 650, I signed up again this time as an agent and within a month and half about two pages of wrong and no longer relevant information fell off my credit report, for that am great full..

Regina
April 17th, 2019 North Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

After reading the reviews I was a little apprehensive, I figured my sale rep was just a real smooth talker, But after months of thinking about it and tiered of looking at my raggedy credit score I decided to sign up. Best investment I've made for myself in a long time, I'm so proud of myself. A month and a half into the program credit score shot up 90 points.

Michelle Johnson
April 9th, 2019 Spring, TX DETAILS

At first I was a little nervous to sign up, but I’m sure glad I did. FES changed my life. It was a process I stayed with them for almost 1 year in a half bc of all the stuff I had on my credit. It was the best investment I could of ever made. All medical bills, old credit cards, phone bill contracts and even a car loan I had in the pass ALL of it is gone. What I love the most about this place is because you can see with you own eyes what’s been deleted off your credit because all three Credit bureau’s mail you all the paper work once the respond to the dispute letters. I definitely recommend this company to everybody in I will do it all over again. I drop from 520 credit score to a 780 with high credit card limits. My highest limit is $10700. Thanks to FES help I’m never denied anything.

Miley
March 6th, 2019 Alpharetta, GA DETAILS

In the first rounds of disputes, all of medical debt was deleted! I’m so excited, it’s been two months and I already am up 98 points! I see the negative reviews and I’m almost sure those people didn’t do their part. I have NO complaints. I sent my letters right off, paid down a credit card and when my disputes were complete. My score was up and I’m not even done. I’m soooo happy and I will recommend this company to everybody and their mama!! It has been so great, my rep is very knowledgeable and helps me whenever I need it. P

Tracy B
February 28th, 2019 Rosedale, NY DETAILS

FES is complete garbage. I have been on the program since July 2018. I was told that in order to see results you have to be in the program for a minimum of 6 months. Its been more than 6 months and my credit score has actually decreased. I will be cancelling this month. Let me save my $89 for something worth it.

Tashay
January 29th, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS

Claude F II out of Chicago is a thief!!! Beware of this company and Claude he stole my money!

Chiquita Williams
January 14th, 2019 Lancaster, PA DETAILS

My credit score has increased 201 points in 9 months! I never thought I would ever be in this position in my life before. My opportunities are opening up and I'm able to do things I never thought I would be able to do. It's never too late to fix your credit and it's never too bad.

Jade
January 11th, 2019 Bellflower, CA DETAILS

Great company and their services actually work! My score has gone up 109+ points after being in the program for 7 months. For the value I’m getting, the price is a steal! I mean it’s 12 services for the LESS THAN the price of just Credit Repair somewhere else. The agent that enrolled me is easily accessible and she even checks in with me every 2-3 weeks. Best customer service experience I’ve had with a company! And they really educate you on Credit overall as opposed to just taking my money and signing me up.

Thomas Banks
October 29th, 2018 Oakfield, TN DETAILS

This company is a scam. I was with them for 4 months and my score actually dropped instead of being raised. FES are a bunch of fast talking scammers. I tried talking to my agent and she would never respond to my messages. Once they get your mone. They act as if you don’t exist.

M.E. White
October 8th, 2018 Washington, GA DETAILS

My daughter enrolled me a few months ago. For the 1st time in my life, my score hit 701. I also got a will and trust, prescrition discounts, id theft protection and more. Their credit attorney stopped,the calls and that was a huge relief. It was just $89 per month so,well worth it. i love the travel savings,too so i wont be. cancelling.

THOMASINA MARTINEZ
October 5th, 2018 Altamonte Springs, FL DETAILS

I get my credit repaired from FES currently and they are amazingly assertive and quick. My score went up 95+ and i sent out my 3rd set of dispute letters. The process is very easy to follow and my Agents and costumer service is awesome . i have done my research on them i highly advise you get your services with FES if you want to see results.

Zaundra Jackson
September 24th, 2018 Cypress, TX DETAILS

Great information, my agent was incredibly knowledgable as were those that I spoke with on the customer service line.

J
September 5th, 2018 Tampa, FL DETAILS

I had 2 Medical bills on my credit and both were removed from my credit within 6 months of using the service! I highly recommend FES to anyone.

Kristie Eichenberger
August 30th, 2018 DETAILS

I want to Thanks FES for helping me with me credit and protecting me and my family. Its nice to be able to take care of everything under one place and pay only 89.00 for all 12 of these services. When normally i would be spending over 500.00 if i got these service individually. I want to thank my rep for being there as well as the customers. They really show that they care about you.

Paul DeMiere
August 20th, 2018 Valrico, FL DETAILS

Only $188 to get started ($99 one time initial payment + $89 for first month) and $89/mo. Used Lexington Law previously, knowing what I know now I’d never recommend anyone use Lexington. Lexington will only dispute one or two items at a time, going one bureau at a time to drag out the process and milk you for monthly fees. I had 24 items across 3 bureaus that I was disputing, and they only helped me remove 1 inaccurate item in 4 months. FES is different, they leverage my rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, helped draft up all 3 dispute letters to the different bureaus for me, and then I just had to print them off, sign them, attach a copy of my Proof of Residence (Drivers License with current address) and Proof of Social (Social Security Card), and mail the disputes off to Experian, Equifax and TransUnion. Within 45 days, they’d helped removed half of the items on my credit, and I just sent out my second round of dispute letters, 2 months from when I sent the first round out. They’ve helped several friends of mine get into the 700s, and I’m hoping to accomplish the same.

Biddy
August 16th, 2018 Queen Creek, AZ DETAILS

I’m on my second set of letters and my score has gone up 60+ plus. I love all the other services provided. Definitely recommend this company

Tahria
August 15th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

I was with this company over 1 year and I will give an honest review. First of all please don’t get sucked in to the instagram gimmicks they have going on just be realistic. What you see them advertising are scores that has improved over a period of time. I know this because I experienced this. My credit score does not look any different after 1 year but they did get me some deletions but not many. I’m no longer with this company and won’t go back.

J Danielle
July 18th, 2018 Brandon, FL DETAILS

I have nothing but positive things to say about this company. My car broke down on me and I was in need of a new vehicle. I was in a very bad place financially without any guidance. A friend told me about this service and I gave it a shot with nothing to loose. I was so shocked to see my score increase 93 points after the first round of disputes, which changed my position financially. I was able to purchase a car with no money down and an interest rate of 2%. What I enjoyed most about this service is that I never had to question what was going on. I was really engaged in the process and was ecstatic with my results.

Bekir
July 11th, 2018 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

Don't go there. Their agents not telling truth. I opened account and 6 months I didn't see any differences. They sent me letter to sign and looks not easy. Credit bureaus declined right away. Not professional at all. Please be careful and don't believe their sample customers. Plus when u decide to cancel u have to wait at least hour on the line and they keep transferring different agents!!!

Melody Schroeder
July 2nd, 2018 Starkville, MS DETAILS

I can’t thank FES enough for restoring my credit and helping me to get myself and my family back on track Financially! I would like to personally thank my FES Agent Justin as he was with me the entire journey! He really cares and shows it! In a 6 month period of time my credit increased from a 549 to a 726! Thank you FES so much for helping me and my family!

Shawn
July 2nd, 2018 Gilbert, AZ DETAILS

I became a member because I had 60K in credit card debt and had no clue how to fix it. Within a few months, I was able to purchase a new car with a 4% Interest Rate. My credit score increased over 135 points in a few months. The other services are also great. I discount on a hotel when I was in Las Vegas.

Jeremia R. Magee
June 14th, 2018 Chandler, AZ DETAILS

This Company is amazing my credit score increased in 35 days 100points thank you FES!

Shamariancole
June 12th, 2018 Plano, TX DETAILS

Yes I joined this service back in Feb 2018! I was excited to be under them thinking everything was going to be back on track wrong! As my dispute were coming in i made copies and sent them off with no problem! My response came in on one time fell off but everything else was updates! So I mail the response in now my second responses are in still the same no change they deliberately stated that they could fight bankruptcy off even with proof that it has be dismissed liars! I paid 189 dollars for this garbage and 89 thereafter nothing but a ripoff! Very disappointed!

Fernando
May 31st, 2018 Kissimmee, FL DETAILS

good company Tony worked with me when I needed assistance with my account he was more than willing to help

Michelle Fitzgerald
April 23rd, 2018 Raleigh, NC DETAILS

Excellent company........ My credit score went up in 30 days. Thanks FES

Carl Borgella
April 10th, 2018 North Miami Beach, FL DETAILS

Bad company and service I was a customer and agent for a little over 9 months the system the have in place to fix credit don’t really work for me and my customers

Rosana
April 5th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

I am very disappointed in myself for signing up with this company to help me improve my credit. They are bad communicating what to expect and what the steps are. Once you give them your credit card information, you don't hear from them. I gave them $600 or $700 for them to do nothing for me. Also their customer service reps have an attitude over the phone. There's no "Let me see what I can do for you or what can I do for you" type of attitude.

Vanessa
March 27th, 2018 Fort Myers, FL DETAILS

They raised my score by 117 points & had my repo removed off my credit

Misty Nolder
March 23rd, 2018 Rex, GA DETAILS

I have been with the company for 6 months. I was a 422 credit score now I am 685. Collections, late payments and credit inquiries were removed. I am now in process of being a home owner. 4 months into the program I became a agent. After enrolling 5 people just like me with bad credit my repair services are FREE! So this company should be at the top of list.

Ameera Alhussein
March 16th, 2018 Knoxville, TN DETAILS

Financial Education Services helped me rebuild my credit. I had so many medical bills for my children and I, I thought I would never be able to overcome it. I couldn't get financed for anything. I signed up for FES 3 months ago and my credit is now a 620!! I am so excited about the other 11 services they also provide!! Travel discounts and planning, rent reporting, and many more :) Thank you FES for helping me build a brighter future for my family! Also, it is month to month so If I ever want to cancel it I can!!!!

Jarvin
March 15th, 2018 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

Great company changed my financial future! https://goo.gl/dK3Bvw

Terry G
March 14th, 2018 Irvington, NJ DETAILS

it is a very good company FES gives you more services then just fixing credit and for that price i would take that any day then just paying to just fix my credit a lot of companies charge way more and only works 1 item at a time each month FES attacks all credit at one time so its so much the fee plus you have a chance to be a agent and help others as well great job FES

Robin
February 23rd, 2018 Norfolk, VA

Truely Amazing,I am looking forward to being apart of the family.

Rebecca Mendoza
February 1st, 2018 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS

My loan officer mentioned this program to me. I'm trying to get my first house soon and I've been really nervous mostly because of credit issues. I had no idea how his would turn out but I gave it a try. After the first round of disputes I had 7 negative items deleted all together on my credit reports. I'm SO glad I gave them a try. I did not think this would be as affective as its been. I am beyond happy with my results so far and feel that its all worth it!

Munira Grinnage
January 11th, 2018 Tampa, FL DETAILS

The services alone are worth the down payment and the monthly charge. No other credit repair company gives you Life Lock, Legal Services, your own tracking system and so much more. My credit score went from 422 to 720 the first round of services. I was able to get credit card limit of $5000 within 3 months of using FES. The company gives us tons of information and education on how improve and maintain your credit score. I am very pleased. They have a customer support line for all your needs along side with a direct contact of your Enrollment agent. There site is very thorough in explaining how the services work. You just have to take the time to access the information and read up on it. The program helps to teach you how to take charge of your own results. There is no babysitting. However, they will provide you the tools needed to improve. I love them. Sad to see they have such a low score.

Heather
December 18th, 2017 Fort Valley, GA DETAILS

They were able to get some things off my credit and also showed me away to build my credit back up

R.P
November 27th, 2017 Conway, AR DETAILS

I signed up through the agent Ilice J and she didn't care about anything after that. I spent a lot of money and the results I received were horrible. All I did was incur debt trying this service out. I only had two deragotory items on my credit and it was like trying to fight a war. I only received updated results from credit bureaus, never deletions. Everytime I had a general question about the service, after signing up, she was not knowledgeable about anything. She was clueless about the credit process. Ilice told me to contact headquarters and that was if she responded to my calls. Half the time, she had so called personal issues and that was her reason for not returning my calls. Highly disappointed in Ilice J for misleading and FES for poor results.

Adriana Carolina
October 19th, 2017

This service worked wonders for me and I didn't have to pay a down payment. See the agents have discount links they can apply to waive the fee or at least cut it in half so if they feel you don't have much to work on they won't charge you such a big down payment.

Jaquita W.
October 5th, 2017

This company is amazing! Although the setup fee was $99, it was worth it b/c of all the services you get along with credit restoration as Will, Trust, Life Lock, POA and other valuable services many companies don't offer with their monthly fee.

Alice
October 4th, 2017

So far so good. First round received 2 of the letters back and one of my score jumped 63 points (Transunion) and my other score jumped 182 points (Equifax) according to credit Karma!

Tim
September 15th, 2017

FES and United Credit Education are the same company which u have listed as 5th over all.... Maybe more homework should be in order. Great company my score was 568 when I started 12 months ago and now it's back over 807. I'm very please...and I did use the attorney service at my request

John
September 5th, 2017

Helped raise my score 100 points in 90 days.

Ed
July 14th, 2017 Carlsbad, NM

This is a great company. I have been very pleased with every aspect of their services. I joined April 2016. My score was at 357! ( Divorce) in a little over a year my score had gone up almost 300 pts! FES gave me and my credit new life. They have repaired my credit when I thought the only way out was a bankruptcy. Personally I dont see why everyone isnt doing it.

Leroy Bradley
July 11th, 2017

I love this company. I am still a new client but my credit score has ready risen about 180 points. This company is great for those people like myself who aren't knowledgeable about the credit world.

Mikki Thomas
June 27th, 2017

I have made several attempts to contact this company and have yet to receive a returned phone call in regards of my so called account that I didn't sign up for. This company is fraudulent and so is the agents

Eunique S
June 14th, 2017 Atlanta, GA

My credit has gone up and I've received a unsecured card with a high limit...Thanks FES

Sarah Lynn
June 8th, 2017 Eastchester, NY

Hello everyone utilized the service a year ago. My credit score was below a 550 and was getting turned down from every creditor you can think of. Within that year my score has had a dramatic increase of 134 points. Today I receive all types of offers from a variety of creditors and am happier than ever thanks to Financial Education Services!!!!!! They offer so much more as a benefit in addition to restoring your credit. Best part was that it was included with the service....literally an amazing experience. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Hands Down!!!

Three Designs
March 16th, 2017 Lithonia, GA

I wouldn't be surprised to see everyone involved on American Greed. They constantly re verbalize their statements to try and make some truth of their records. Absolutely, fraudulent. They say that your information is confidential and it's not. Then you when you cancel they tamper with your information, looks like they seeking a lawsuit.