Cure My Score Credit Repair

Cure My Score Credit Repair

Cure My Score provides credit repair services specifically to help its customers secure auto and home loans, restore their credit, and qualify for better interest rates. The company provides clients with access to a vast network of mortgage and auto lenders, realtors, and attorneys to help them improve their credit and meet their goals. However, the company ranks poorly for online transparency by not including pertinent information such as pricing on its website.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.7 8.1 Read Review
#2 6.3 8.2 Read Review
#3 5.9 9.8 Read Review
#48 1.8 8.7 Current

The Good

• Home Sweet Home Program
  • 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
  • Access to Attorneys

Cure My Score works with a network of mortgage lenders and real estate agents to help its customers secure home loans and put a down payment on a house. After improving a customer's credit, Cure My Score will find the right mortgage lender and real estate agent, even provide assistance with saving for a down payment, to help its clients become homeowners. Cure My Score will also pair clients with attorneys with extensive credit repair knowledge, who can represent them in court and even put a stop to harassing debt collection calls.

Home Sweet Home Program

Specifically designed to assist credit repair customers with securing a home loan and home

90-Day Money Back Guarantee

If Cure My Score has not removed any negative credit items in 90 days, customers receive a full refund.

Access to Attorneys

Customers will have access to legal assistance to stop collection calls or file suit against creditors.

The Bad

• Poor Online Transparency

No pricing information could be found on Cure My Score's website; however, the company advises customers to be skeptical of agencies that charge on a monthly basis. After investigating company social media accounts, it was determined that Cure My Score may charge up to $50 for certain deletions.

Poor Online Transparency

Cure My Score does not list any important pricing information on its website. Want to know which companies are top-rated? Click here.

The Bottom Line

Cure My Score is one of the top credit repair companies in the industry. It offers a 90-day money back guarantee, something that few companies do. The company also provides programs specifically designed to help customers qualify for home and auto loans, or secure loans at better rates. Unfortunately, the company offers little information upfront regarding its pricing; meanwhile, top-rated companies are much more upfront with this information. What information could be found, however, indicates that the company does not charge a monthly rate. If knowing pricing information beforehand is important to you, Cure My Score may not be the company for you.

View Top-Rated Companies

12 Cure My Score Credit Repair Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

May 8th, 2017 Abilene, TX

Very Expensive!!! They find ways to nickel and dime you. With no results yielded. At the end of the day, what matters is the score. I actually went down after three months with them with no added accounts. I paid all revolving debts down to 14 % utilization. I sent all mail to them. They never gave solid guidance. After reviewing everything I sent them, I noticed softball opportunities that they never brought to my attention. One letter stated that if I paid off debt it will be removed. After leaving Cure my Score all I did was call and refer to letter and collection agency (Midland) removed a 500 collection for 250. (If I would have done this when I was with CMS they would have charged 225.00 for removal, even if they are not the ones that took care of it.) These "professionals" could not get removed. I did it in 5 minutes. You can do a better job on your own. Don't get stuck paying big bucks for little results. I spent 700.00 for nothing. I could have used that money to negotiate on my own. Please folks don't use. Just another company that preys on people desperate to improve a blemished credit past.

August 31st, 2016 West Tehama County, CA

I wasn't given enough information of how much the costs are or possibly the total.

February 12th, 2014 Washington, DC

Prior to signing up with Scorecure, I used 3 other companies and did not get results so I was very skeptical at first.. but after seeing the unbelievable results my friend got, I knew I had to at least give it a try. I had credit issues for years that haunted me and prevented me from getting a car, to buying a house. Right away I was coached on what to do in order to improve my score. When I started the process my score was an embarrassing 549 and in just 5 months, my credit score went up to 738! An A credit rating! All the staff were professional, and stayed in constant contact with me. They and even personalized my own online access so I could regularly check what the status of all the disputes were. I am very impressed with this company and recommend it to anyone in need of credit repair. I couldn't believe it but I was able to buy a car at a low interest rate, and I know it would have NOT been possible without Score Cure!! Any investment that you put into repairing your credit with Score Cure is worth it and well spent. I highly recommend Scorecure if you need help with your credit!!

October 23rd, 2013 Pleasant Grove, UT

I just received an email from CMS stating I am now COLLECTION FREE!!! What fast progress with you guys!! I am very impressed....PROGRESS!!!

October 23rd, 2013 Pleasant Grove, UT

My loan officer refereed me to Cure My Score after I was denied a mortgage loan. I gained 130 points on my credit score and closed a mortgage loan with the best rate possible on both my home AND my car. Needless to say, I am thrilled with Cure My Score! They really delivered!

October 23rd, 2013 Pleasant Grove, UT

I appreciate all what Cure My Score is doing to help me fix my credit! I see you have made great progress within the last month. I have made several inquires to try and acquire credit, line of credit, credit card, and a car loan–all of which I was approved!

October 23rd, 2013 Pleasant Grove, UT

I really thought that this was never going to work for me. I truly thought I was going to have bad credit for the rest of my life. I can't thank you guys enough for all of your hard work. I know its only been 60 days but what a change already for me (I'm up over 120 point already.) If you ever need me to help you with any other customer please don't hesitate to call. Thank you again and please keep up the hard work…

October 23rd, 2013 Pleasant Grove, UT

AWESOME! I would highly HIGHLY recommend Cure My Score to anyone for their credit repair needs. Cure my score is where it all happens! I had a chance to personally meet the person/team behind Cure My Score. They are very trustworthy and they work hard for you! They do take the time to help you understand and educate you on your credit repair needs. I was able to reach my goals with their help a little over a year(my credit was bad) as long as you work as hard as they do it can happen!

October 23rd, 2013 Pleasant Grove, UT

If something good happens to me, I want to shout it out from a mountain top. We all know how tough life can be and find ourselves economically challenged at times. I was there... when I had no health insurance. As a self-employed person, I could not afford these excessively high insurance premiums. After surgery on my shoulder in 2009, I was left with unpaid medical bills which were reported to the (3) credit bureaus. When I applied for credit recently, I was offered a rebuilding credit solution by a colleague. Let's just say in ONE MONTH, I had (26) collections removed from my credit report!!! Thanks to Cure My Score Credit Repair, my credit score raised over 100 points. I'm not much a marketer for other people's profit, yet if anyone wants to do what I just did, please let me know. I will connect you to a miracle worker..."

October 23rd, 2013 Pleasant Grove, UT

I can't thank you guys enough for all the hard work you've put into my file. 84 trade lines deleted or repaired!!!! CMS Cured my World!!!! Thanks guys!

October 23rd, 2013 Pleasant Grove, UT

My score has come up 200 points since I started with you guys. It was your program that got me into the GMC terrain with a 3.5% interest rate.

October 23rd, 2013 Pleasant Grove, UT

Without Cure My Score, I wouldn't have had this chance for a very long time. You are all very appreciated.