Cure My Score Credit Repair

1.8

Cure My Score provides credit repair services specifically to help its customers secure auto and home loans, restore their credit, and qualify for better interest rates. The company provides clients with access to a vast network of mortgage and auto lenders, realtors, and attorneys to help them improve their credit and meet their goals. However, the company ranks poorly for online transparency by not including pertinent information such as pricing on its website.

#1 Lexington Law Logo Lexington Law ›

8.7

Overall
Score

#2 CreditRepair.com Logo CreditRepair.com ›

7.6

Overall
Score

#3 The Credit People Logo The Credit People ›

6.7

Overall
Score

#46 Cure My Score Credit Repair Logo Cure My Score Credit Repair

1.8

Overall
Score

The Good

• Home Sweet Home Program
  • 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
  • Access to Attorneys

Cure My Score works with a network of mortgage lenders and real estate agents to help its customers secure home loans and put a down payment on a house. After improving a customer's credit, Cure My Score will find the right mortgage lender and real estate agent, even provide assistance with saving for a down payment, to help its clients become homeowners. Cure My Score will also pair clients with attorneys with extensive credit repair knowledge, who can represent them in court and even put a stop to harassing debt collection calls.

Home Sweet Home Program

Specifically designed to assist credit repair customers with securing a home loan and home

90-Day Money-Back Guarantee

If Cure My Score has not removed any negative credit items in 90 days, customers receive a full refund.

Access to Attorneys

Customers will have access to legal assistance to stop collection calls or file suit against creditors.

The Bad

• Poor Online Transparency

No pricing information could be found on Cure My Score's website; however, the company advises customers to be skeptical of agencies that charge on a monthly basis. After investigating company social media accounts, it was determined that Cure My Score may charge up to $50 for certain deletions.

Poor Online Transparency

Cure My Score does not list any important pricing information on its website. Want to know which companies are top-rated? Click here.

The Bottom Line

Cure My Score is one of the top credit repair companies in the industry. It offers a 90-day money-back guarantee, something that few companies do. The company also provides programs specifically designed to help customers qualify for home and auto loans, or secure loans at better rates. Unfortunately, the company offers little information upfront regarding its pricing; meanwhile, top-rated companies are much more upfront with this information. What information could be found, however, indicates that the company does not charge a monthly rate. If knowing pricing information beforehand is important to you, Cure My Score may not be the company for you.

View Best Credit Repair Companies