LAST UPDATED: June 28th, 2019
Credit 1 USA was founded in 2007 and provides multiple credit-related services including credit repair, credit monitoring, and identity theft repair. Credit 1 USA offers four credit repair program options, all of which charge a $1 sign up fee. Customers can choose bi-weekly, monthly, four-week, or weekly credit repair programs. According to Credit 1 USA’s website, the company’s “goal is to make credit repair an option in every lending decision across the USA and offer the best preventative credit education.”
- Affordable Credit Repair Options
- Low Sign-Up Fee
- Additional Services
Affordable Credit Repair Options
According to the Credit 1 USA website, the company provides the following four credit repair options:
- Bi-Weekly — $45 per every two weeks along with a $1 sign-up fee
- Monthly — $89 per month along with a $1 sign-up fee
- 4 Weeks — $89 per every four weeks along with a $1 sign-up fee
- Weekly — $25 per week along with a $1 sign-up fee
Credit 1 USA offers these four credit repair options due to clients having varying credit repair needs. Each of the above mentioned options cost a fair price in comparison to services that other credit repair companies offer. Additionally, all credit repair options that Credit 1 USA offers come with a 14-day free trial.
Low Sign-Up Fee
Compared to other companies in the credit repair industry, Credit 1 USA charges clients an incredibly low one-time sign-up fee of $1. Several other credit repair companies are known to charge hundreds of dollars for credit repair sign-up fees.
Credit 1 USA provides more than just credit repair services. The company offers the following services in addition to its credit repair services:
- Credit Monitoring — Credit 1 USA’s credit monitoring services has a seven-day free trial, costs $17.95 per month after the free trial is over, and gives customers a free credit score as well as a $1 credit report.
- Identity Theft Repair — Credit 1 USA’s identity theft repair costs $89 per month. Customers can choose between bi-weekly, monthly, or weekly identity theft repair service options. According to the Credit 1 USA website, “this membership helps you secure your identity and take the necessary steps to recover from the pains of Identity Theft.”
Potential customers can learn more about these additional services by visiting the company’s main website.
- Limited Website Information
- No Online Credit Resources
Limited Website Information
Although Credit 1 USA does provide some information on its website regarding its credit repair services, the company does not disclose much information about its refund/money-back guarantee policy, its credit repair process, or its consultation fees/process. These topics are typically addressed on credit repair company websites. Customers must contact the company directly in order to obtain this important information.
No Online Credit Resources
Credit 1 USA does not appear to provide helpful online credit education resources. Meanwhile, the majority of companies in the credit repair industry clearly offer these types of online resources to all website visitors. The company also does not appear to have 24/7 customer support services in place.
The Bottom Line
Credit 1 USA offers four credit repair options that potential customers can sign up for. These options include bi-weekly, monthly, 4-week, and weekly credit repair programs. According to the company’s website, its offered credit repair programs include a “credit repair disputing service, debt settlement/management, and credit building coaching.” Each credit repair option is fairly affordable and all credit repair program sign-up fees cost only $1. Credit 1 USA also provides a 14-day free trial for its credit repair services and offers additional services including credit monitoring and identity theft repair.
Credit 1 USA, however, does not provide any online educational credit resources on its main website and does not offer enough upfront information regarding its credit repair process, its refund policy, or its credit consultation process. Those who are interested in Credit 1 USA’s credit repair services should visit the company’s website, contact the company directly, and read several Credit 1 USA customer reviews to learn more about what Credit 1 USA has to offer.
Was this content helpful?