Clean Slate Credit Solutions Logo

Clean Slate Credit Solutions

6.4

Candy B. Asbury Park, NJ

I'm pleased 100% with clean slate credit solutions. Not only put me back on track but also helped me boost up my credit score in a way i never thought it could be. They always point that my services are guaranteed. Thank you Clean slate!!!!!

Kameron Wade Huntington Beach, CA

I use to feel as if I was a prisoner due to my credit and prior misuse of my finaces. Clean Slate helped me out of that situation and has educated me on how not to return back to those negative standings. THANK YOU CLEAN SLATE!

Leah River Edge, NJ

I am also a customer of Clean Slate Credit Solution and they are great. They did in fact pull my credit report, with my authorization and they absolutely have a money back guarantee that is clearly posted on their website as well as on all documentation. I am extremely pleased with Clean Slate Credit Solutions!

Alana Wilson Belmar, NJ

I use Clean slate for my credit repair agency, and they are a GREAT company!!I have referred multiple people to them and my credit is much better since i had them.I give them 5 thumbs up,and I would encourage anyone to use their service if they are having credit issues.

Tyshonda Neptune, NJ

Since I've registered with this company I've seen major changes with my credit. I recommend this company to everyone who needs help with credit repair. Best of all I'm only charged for what's removed at a resonable rate. Keep up the good work Clean Slate Credit Solutions!!!!

Abdoul Wallingford, CT

DONT believe the fake reviews like I did.I took a chance with this company about a year ago and been little to no help. I barley could even get in contact with them after they have u sign up. They claim the “coach” but they never keep in touch with you to let you know what’s goin on with your credit all you get is the same emails telling you to sign up for the same programs.Save your time and money and go with a bigger and more established company and get it done right the first time

Justin

I was referred and they were so excellent with communication and they provided me with what I need it in the past probably actually faster than I even expected and they’re still working on it all I can say is amazing!

Diane Flushing, NY

They are amazing! They know their stuff and you see significant improvements in a short time. In addition, they are super professional knowledgeable and responsive which makes the process easy. I highly recommend them!!

Genesis Bronx, NY

Jose is excellent and easy to work with he is also easy to contact Clean slate solutions is also affordable would definitely recommend to anyone trying to fix or build credit No hidden fees!!!

Michael Sullivan

Clean slate saved me I was in the 500 now in the 700 this is far best credit repair places to go to you will be amazed in what they do very nice customer service once you join they become family!!!! Number one in my book

Donte burgess Salt Lake City, UT

I choose this company to repair my credit and that was best choice I made. They helped me fix my credit but also walked me threw stuff to maintain my credit . It's overall a great compAny toy

Nicole Gomez Charlotte, NC

Clean Slate Credit Solutions is a great company! They most definitely can pull my credit report and let me know of any discrepancies. Jose is really approachable and extremely nice to work with. He sure is a great help!

Shahlisa Shirley Winter Garden, FL

I was really excited to get started. When I did, I was still ok with paying so much to get my credit repaired. I started in April 2020 and it is now 10/2/2020. I get emails from them asking if I have any questions (never answer them), I get emails saying they are backed up. There has never been an update to my client portal so I have no idea where I am with my credit. I am trying to purchase a home by the end of the year, but won't happen due to the inconsistency and "covid 19 delays". I see other credit repair companies charge less and have better, quicker and an overall better result.

Angela Alston Alarcon Morrisville, PA

My experience with Clean slate credit solutions was AWESOME!! They cleaned up my credit while giving awesome advice on how to build it!! You will not be disappointed!

Suset Carter

Clean Slate helped me remove negative items, open up new lines of credit and increased my score by more than 100 points! I highly recommend Jose, Keller, and their team.

Craig Martin

Jose and his team are amazing. They go the extra mile for you and care about their clients. They know all avenues of the credit repair business, the best around!!!

Elizabeth Moskal Teaneck, NJ

Clean Slate did an amazing job in helping me fix and repair my credit score. They came through and did everything they said they would! Outstanding service!

DJ J STAR

Credit went from 470 to 700 in less then 2 month. Jose and the team are great at communicating. They made everything so easy. Best part is that there super affordable!

Michelle W Dallas, TX

Clean Slate credit solutions does work. I'm pleased with my results. I gave them permission to pull my credit and they did! So this review does not have its facts straight.

Hafiz Montgomery River Edge, NJ

Clean Slate is a great company and helping me and my wife get back on the right path!!! Nothing but pleasant and nice things to say about company and Jose himself.

Tiffany L New Bedford, MA

Patience is needed as the credit repair process can be lengthy. I am pleased with my overall outcome and higher credit score. Thanks, Clean Slate!

Javier Machavelo

Exelent service and very helpful education on keeping your credit on track!! Hand by hand work with this team!! This is a winning team!! Congrats!!

Karim Abdelrazek

I used Clean Slate to repair my credit and I couldn't have asked for a better team of professionals to get the job done! Thank you Clean Slate!!

Catherine Navarro

This company is outstanding and very trustworthy! Thank you for your wonderful service and for the affordable price.

Lisa Dyson Glassboro, NJ

Afterwards reading about credit repair you price stability stands forth as the most of many price quotes~Lisa Dyson

Kerrie Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Seriously can’t thank you guys enough! Never could have done this on my own. You guys rock!

Zai Namaste Newark, NJ

The best period.... thank you for outstanding services.... highly recommended....

J Melendez

Clean slate is the best around, outstanding services & highly recommended!

Kelvin Montero Lakehurst, NJ

Best agency !!! We’re you see results for a small fee!!!!

Emmett Jones

Great customer service and reasonable prices!

Veronica Wilson Memphis, TN

I just wanted to build up my credit it's not really bad

Clean Slate Credit Solutions Logo

Reply from Clean Slate Credit Solutions

Veronica, you are not a client of ours nor do we have you in our system. I ask that you either delete the review or change to 5 stars. We have never received anything less than 5 stars and do everything we can to have the highest rating possible.

Feb. 12th, 2018