Attorney Credit Services

Attorney Credit Services

Attorney Credit Services provides credit repair assistance exclusively to Florida residents, especially those residing in the Orlando area. The consumer law firm assists consumers on a pay monthly basis with issues such as credit restoration, IRS tax settlement, and student loan consolidation.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.7 8.1 Read Review
#2 6.3 8.2 Read Review
#3 5.9 9.8 Read Review
#34 2.5 6.0 Current

The Good

• Comprehensive Credit Recovery Services

Attorney Credit Services sends out goodwill intervention letters to creditors to request that certain questionable late payments be removed from credit accounts. This helps clients to see the exact results they want to improve credit scores.

Comprehensive Credit Recovery Services

The comprehensive credit recovery process offered by Attorney Credit Services includes a full credit report consultation, personalized credit recovery road map, and legal support through licensed attorneys on staff. Consumers are also able to track progress updates to their credit profiles anytime.

The Bad

• Expensive Monthly Rates
  • No Guarantee of Refund

While Attorney Credit Services can help with a number of negative items that need to be deleted, there are also a few limitations to the service overall. These include:

Expensive Monthly Rates

The credit repair company charges consumers $99 initially, then $59 per month at days 5-15. This is more expensive than the rates charged by similar industry competitors. Consumers are also required to pay any fees associated with pulling credit reports for analysis.

No Guarantee of Refund

There does not appear to be a money-back refund policy offered to consumers. Since the company has been in business for only a couple of years, it is difficult to judge with accuracy how well the company handles any support issues or complaints with consumers.

The Bottom Line

Attorney Credit Services is a credit repair company exclusively for Florida residents. However, the monthly rates can be expensive for some household budgets. The company also has not been in the industry for a long time and lacks adequate social proof regarding the success of its services.

4 Attorney Credit Services Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

April 15th, 2017

They were not aggressive enough. They did what I could have done, but Lexington have removal more negative items in less time.

3 0

August 21st, 2016 Orlando, FL

Best credit company out IMO! They are professional , extremely knowledgable and price of service to remove my bankruptcy was $59 a month !! I'm from Arizona and just moved to Florida recommend ****

2 0

April 28th, 2016 Venice, FL

They tried to say they could fix my report and after all the blah blah blah, they wanted $49.99. Hello these were people associated with KEL and made this seem based on helping the client. I declined the service after giving them the requested $1.00. 30 days later a bill for $39.99 was w/d from my bank. I called KEL and they had to fix the ERROR which put me in the negative in my bank. Do I care for any form of KEL, heck no. The ratings are awful, the attorneys have had complaints with the BBB and have been sanctioned by the BAR. Stay away, stay far far away.

2 0

March 31st, 2016 Ocoee, FL

I signed up and Bryan has been helping me to remove all the bad things in my credit report including old address, old names, old jobs, and removing everything that will hurt you, so I am happy so far with what he is doing, cant wait to see the results at the end, Janine Lane

2 1