700 Plus Credit

700 Plus Credit

700 Plus Credit is a financial services company with over 10 years of industry experience and based out of Houston, Texas. Members are able to attend free seminars on a variety of financial topics and receive live chat assistance with the company's customer service department.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 8.7 8.1 Read Review
#2 6.3 8.2 Read Review
#3 5.9 9.8 Read Review
#77 0.9 8.1 Current

The Good

• Membership to a Credit Union to Assist in Re-Establishing Credit
  • Direct Access to Auto, Mortgage, and Personal Lines of Credit
  • Assistance in Setting Up Savings and Checking Accounts
  • Help with Obtaining Secure and Unsecured Loans
  • Affiliate Network Access to Discount Services
  • Sign-Up Process

700 Plus Credit offers consumers a variety of credit tools and educational articles on its corporate website. Consumers receive access to loan calculators, credit card offers, and vehicle searches on the website. Also, members receive direct access to a credit analyst at all times as well as access to licensed real estate advisors to assist in home ownership, rentals, financing and investment. Members also are able to receive:

Membership to a Credit Union to Assist in Re-Establishing Credit

Typically, those who are in need of credit repair could also use help in establishing credit again. This firm will help clients do just that.

Direct Access to Auto, Mortgage, and Personal Lines of Credit

700 Plus Credit has relationships to help their clients obtain necessary lines of credit.

Assistance in Setting Up Savings and Checking Accounts

In addition to helping re-establish credit, 700 Plus Credit will also, if desired, help clients get savings and checking accounts.

Help with Obtaining Secure and Unsecured Loans

Clients in need of obtaining a secure or unsecured loans can get this assistance with 700 Plus Credit specialists.

Affiliate Network Access to Discount Services

With the 700 Plus Credit network of partners, clients can receive discounted services.

Sign-Up Process

The sign-up process takes only 15 minutes to complete. The company features a number of positive customer testimonials. Many customers have reported improvements in their credit ratings within 45 days.

The Bad

• Creditor Help

Program results are uncertain. It is important to note that many of the financial services provided by 700 Plus Credit can be performed by consumers themselves at no cost. However, these credit restoration services can be a good fit for those individuals who strongly desire to avoid the time-consuming hassles of performing these tasks alone.

Creditor Help

While 700 Plus Credit can help with a number of financial tasks and even act as a middle man, they do not get involved in creditor disputes.

The Bottom Line

700 Plus Credit Repair hosts free seminars on a wide variety of credit and personal finance topics. The company also provides consumers with numerous financial tools and educational articles. However, with it's lack of transparency on pricing it's hard to recommend this company.

View Top Rated Companies

11 700 Plus Credit Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

November 5th, 2015 Liberty Hill, TX

I want to thank my credit specialist Elvira for helping me fix my credit, at first i was scared to try it out cause i thought you could not fix your credit but i was wrong you can,Elvira was good with answering all my questions at any time of the day.she explain every thing how it was going to be,i got my credit score to a 790 and that is good from a 570.i highly recommend elvira to everybody!!!!!!!

April 15th, 2015 Houston, TX

Very good company if you are looking to clean up your credit. I signed up with them and 1 less than 3 months they helped raise my credit score over 680. When I started, my credit was 520 something. I highly recommend this company if you are looking for credit repair.

January 11th, 2015 San Antonio, TX

Do not spend your hard own money on 700 credit repair out of mesquite Texas or palm harbor homes this is a 100% scam. They convince you to sign on by saying if they don't fix your credit you get your thousands of dollars back, another lie. You can fix your credit on your own.by contacting your creditors they are always willing to negotiate a deal at at lower amount that's owed.. I don't know how these people can sleep by doing this to so many hard working families on an everyday basis and for Palm Harbor Homes to allow this scam to give to have an office for them on site makes me believe they are part of the scam them self , never buy real estate unless you have a Realtor they will never allow this to happen to anyone.

April 28th, 2014 Houston, TX

I had a very, very good experience with 700 Plus Credit. I knew my credit score was in bad shape and I needed to purchase a new truck. After 45 days of working with my credit repair specialist, my credit score was good enough to secure an excellent interest rate and I was able to get a new truck. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that is in need of credit repair.

October 16th, 2013 Houston, TX

Bad rep, bad process, bad customer service, bad dispute resolution... just plain bad! Credit restoration services are a hit or miss proposition, anyway - but this group is a HUGE miss! After lofty claims and promises, there is no follow-up, you can t get a callback, can t get an email returned - even after management is alerted. They won t offer specifics as to the status of your file, or answer questions about the strategy - then act as if inquiring about it is a problem. If you re satisfied with dropping your money and saying forget it , these people are for you; but if you want to actually get what you pay for, and expect a minimum level of customer service - go somewhere else!

September 9th, 2013 Houston, TX

700 Plus credit helped me with my student loan debt. I fell behind on payments which brought down my credit score. I also had some medical bills on my report that were not mine. They helped me consolidate my student loan debt and got rid of all the bogus medical bills. They really helped me out. I would recommend the services of 700 Plus Credit to anyone with credit issues.

August 21st, 2013 Houston, TX

700 Plus Credit is by far the best company I have worked with. I worked with a great credit specialist that helped me get my credit score back up to 695 from a 420! I highly recommend this company to anyone in the Houston area.

August 12th, 2013 Houston, TX

This is on of the best credit repair agencies in Houston. I tried 2 other companies before I found these guys. 700 Plus Credit was the only one that produced good results. If you have bad credit, I would highly suggest going to these guys for help.

August 7th, 2013 Houston, TX

700 Plus Credit raised my credit score from a 633 to a 705 in 5 months time. My credit specialist, Elvira was great to work with. I can now buy a home for my wife and kids. Thank you 700 Plus Credit.

July 29th, 2013 Houston, TX

Great company to work with. I had a horrible credit score and could not get another truck for my company which I desperately needed. I found 700 Plus Credit online and they immediately started to help restore my credit. The whole process took about 4 months. The end result - I got a new truck and got my other refinanced with a much better interest rate. Great company to work with - I HIGHLY recommend them.

February 28th, 2013 Mineral Wells, TX

Within the first 60 days they raised our credit scores by as much as 170 points. Challenge letters were sent out to the agencys within 7 days of signing up. They do have a garentee and many of the local mobile home dealers will apply the fees paid to 700 credit to the down payment.