700 Plus Credit is a financial services company with quite a few years of industry experience and is based out of Houston, Texas. The company strives to empower its clients with financial knowledge that affects their credit scores.

700 Plus Credit offers a free credit consultation as well as a variety of financial services such as free seminars on a variety of financial topics and live chat assistance with the company's customer service department.

700 Plus Credit has experience in credit repair and credit restoration, re-building bad credit, negative trade lines, and finance.

The Good

• Credit Union Membership
  • Money-Back Warranty
  • Fair Pricing for Industry
  • Additional Services

700 Plus Credit offers consumers a variety of credit solutions and tools as well as educational articles on its corporate website.

Consumers receive access to loan calculators, credit card offers, and vehicle searches on the website.

Members also receive direct access to a credit analyst at all times as well as access to licensed real estate advisers. Additionally, members are able to receive:

Credit Union Membership

Generally, those who have poor credit and are in need of credit repair could also use help in reestablishing credit. This firm will help clients do just that through a credit union membership.

Money-Back Warranty

The company provides a money-back warranty to all clients.

Fair Pricing for Industry

700 Plus Credit asks members to pay a first-time fee of $49.99 which is significantly lower than the first-time fees that other companies in the credit repair industry charge.

The company requires a monthly payment of $69 which is also on the lower end of pricing in comparison to other credit repair services.

Additional Services

In addition to credit repair services, 700 Plus Credit provides credit monitoring services, financial services, auto loans and refinancing services, and mortgage consulting.

According to the company's main website, clients can also receive access to "other services like tax advice, insurance, investments, and business loans."

These additional services can help clients with future financial decisions and help them create their own credit solutions after they finish with the company's repair services.

The Bad

• lack of Creditor Help
  • Short Warranty Timespan

Unfortunately, the company's program results are uncertain. It is important to note that many of the financial services provided by 700 Plus Credit can be performed by consumers themselves at no cost.

However, these credit restoration services can be a good fit for those individuals who strongly desire to avoid the time-consuming hassles of performing these tasks alone.

Lack of Creditor Help

While 700 Plus Credit can help with a number of financial tasks and even act as a middleman, they do not get involved in creditor disputes.

Short Warranty Timespan

Although 700 Plus Credit offers a money-back warranty, the warranty time-span only goes for 30 days which is a short time in comparison to many warranties offered by other credit repair companies.

The Bottom Line

700 Plus Credit Repair hosts free seminars on a wide variety of credit and personal finance topics.

The company also provides consumers with numerous financial tools and educational articles, a money-back warranty, and fair pricing.

However, 700 Plus Credit does not offer creditor assistance and has a relatively short warranty time-span.

If you are interested in signing up for 700 Plus Credit's repair services to improve your credit, we recommend that you contact the company for more information and read various customer reviews before making a final decision.

View Best Credit Repair Companies

3.9

AZIM TIRMIZI

November 12th, 2018 Plano, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This company is 100% fraudulent. They took 100% money for my wife's account and set me and my son on a monthly plan. Never told us about monthly 29.99 charges for IQNavigator. Our credit score fell and collectively we have close to $1000 so far. Please don't sign up with them, Anyone with any question, please reach out to me. I called them and even canceled and they are still charging my card for their services. Now I will have to dispute these charges.

Max Morono

January 29th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After 3 months of service, I saw my credit score(s) raise over 100 points! The customer service is awesome and very friendly.

nancy

May 24th, 2016 Liberty Hill, TX

I want to thank my credit specialist Elvira for helping me fix my credit, at first i was scared to try it out cause i thought you could not fix your credit but i was wrong you can,Elvira was good with answering all my questions at any time of the day.she explain every thing how it was going to be,i got my credit score to a 790 and that is good from a 570.i highly recommend elvira to everybody!!!!!!!

Eric Bragg

May 24th, 2016 Houston, TX

Very good company if you are looking to clean up your credit. I signed up with them and 1 less than 3 months they helped raise my credit score over 680. When I started, my credit was 520 something. I highly recommend this company if you are looking for credit repair.

Adriana Castro

May 24th, 2016 San Antonio, TX

Do not spend your hard own money on 700 credit repair out of mesquite Texas or palm harbor homes this is a 100% scam. They convince you to sign on by saying if they don't fix your credit you get your thousands of dollars back, another lie. You can fix your credit on your own.by contacting your creditors they are always willing to negotiate a deal at at lower amount that's owed.. I don't know how these people can sleep by doing this to so many hard working families on an everyday basis and for Palm Harbor Homes to allow this scam to give to have an office for them on site makes me believe they are part of the scam them self , never buy real estate unless you have a Realtor they will never allow this to happen to anyone.

Tony Morales

May 24th, 2016 Houston, TX

I had a very, very good experience with 700 Plus Credit. I knew my credit score was in bad shape and I needed to purchase a new truck. After 45 days of working with my credit repair specialist, my credit score was good enough to secure an excellent interest rate and I was able to get a new truck. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that is in need of credit repair.

Charles H.

May 24th, 2016 Houston, TX

Bad rep, bad process, bad customer service, bad dispute resolution... just plain bad! Credit restoration services are a hit or miss proposition, anyway - but this group is a HUGE miss! After lofty claims and promises, there is no follow-up, you can t get a callback, can t get an email returned - even after management is alerted. They won t offer specifics as to the status of your file, or answer questions about the strategy - then act as if inquiring about it is a problem. If you re satisfied with dropping your money and saying forget it , these people are for you; but if you want to actually get what you pay for, and expect a minimum level of customer service - go somewhere else!

Cole

May 24th, 2016 Houston, TX

700 Plus credit helped me with my student loan debt. I fell behind on payments which brought down my credit score. I also had some medical bills on my report that were not mine. They helped me consolidate my student loan debt and got rid of all the bogus medical bills. They really helped me out. I would recommend the services of 700 Plus Credit to anyone with credit issues.

Alex B

May 24th, 2016 Houston, TX

700 Plus Credit is by far the best company I have worked with. I worked with a great credit specialist that helped me get my credit score back up to 695 from a 420! I highly recommend this company to anyone in the Houston area.

Linda

May 24th, 2016 Houston, TX

This is on of the best credit repair agencies in Houston. I tried 2 other companies before I found these guys. 700 Plus Credit was the only one that produced good results. If you have bad credit, I would highly suggest going to these guys for help.

Mark Sanchez

May 24th, 2016 Houston, TX

700 Plus Credit raised my credit score from a 633 to a 705 in 5 months time. My credit specialist, Elvira was great to work with. I can now buy a home for my wife and kids. Thank you 700 Plus Credit.

Max M

May 24th, 2016 Houston, TX

Great company to work with. I had a horrible credit score and could not get another truck for my company which I desperately needed. I found 700 Plus Credit online and they immediately started to help restore my credit. The whole process took about 4 months. The end result - I got a new truck and got my other refinanced with a much better interest rate. Great company to work with - I HIGHLY recommend them.

David Simons

May 24th, 2016 Mineral Wells, TX

Within the first 60 days they raised our credit scores by as much as 170 points. Challenge letters were sent out to the agencys within 7 days of signing up. They do have a garentee and many of the local mobile home dealers will apply the fees paid to 700 credit to the down payment.