Goodwill Logo

Sarah Marfo Tallahassee, FL

As a college student Goodwill has been my go to. College is expensive and I have used Goodwill to benefit to get clothes for interviews, conferences, and assemblies. I have been able to get outfits for class and as well as all my professional settings.

Andrea C Moran-Melendez Jacksonville, FL

I absolutely love the fact that I am able to donate so many things to goodwill. I also absolutely love all of the amazing employment opportunities they offer. Goodwill truly does give back the community. I also hope that they expand their technical training programs to more locations.

Sara S Tallahassee, FL

I love what Goodwill does for the community. Anything you bring into them is tax deductible and if you shop there you can definitely find some hidden gems. Instead of throwing out your old clothes or books, you should bring them to goodwill!

Abigail Land Tallahassee, FL

Great way to find affordable items and also support those in need. Donating items is easy and quick.

Ioana Asiata Herriman, UT

Goodwill is a great place to donate things that you want to get rid of. It's also a great place to shop. I can always find different things there from old gadgets and game to vintage clothes and jeans!

Bailey Wilson Lubbock, TX

Goodwill is a great company, i donate and buy from them all the time. I think it is a little crazy that they receive clothes for free then charge 5-10 dollars per object but I understand its to pay the employees.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Goodwill is a great location to go to if you are looking for a place that takes donations of any kind. I also have found awesome pieces of clothing and home goods that were such a cheap price.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I have donated and shopped at Goodwill. The donation process is fairly easy and shopping at Goodwill is always good experience. They keep their prices affordable and have promotions.

Patricia Broadus Moselle, MS

Goodwill has always been my go-to thrift store! When I was younger I used to go there with my grandparents every Saturday and I still go to this day! The prices are affordable and you always get good quality.

kaylee Ashburn, VA

One of the best place to donate/charity. Staffs are always so nice and generous, and you can donate almost anything for them to put reasonable prices.

Mickey Mangum Long Beach, MS

I've donated to goodwill many times and the staff is always friendly and courteous. They always provide me with a tax deduction form when I need one. The donation centers are clean and well organized.

Sharon Arlington, VA

Hello, I've been frequenting Sterling Virginia Goodwill ever since I bought my home 20 years ago. I was BADLY treated by the cashier and will never return. I’m a busy executive. I walked in the store 830PM and quickly found several movies, most of which were for my elderly father. Each had a price tag, and I ensured each had a DVD. The cashier was very unfriendly. He COMPLAINED TO ME as he barked "THIS does not have a price tag" "so I cannot sell it to you." I calmly said but we know the price is $2.99, since it's on the sign where the DVD movies are. He barked POLICY IS I CANNOT SELL YOU. When I said but it's for my 88 year old father, he held up a sign w/store policy cannot sell w/no price. I said I wont be back. Minutes later, I called and calmly told the answering person. He then YELLED about me to a coworker, and said this person obviously doesn’t get it, and then he yelled at me to "never come back." I will tell everybody I know my experience today. I will never return to any Goodwill store again. The treatment of me was abhorent, and something I will never forget. Please train your employees to treat the customer respectfully. I have breast cancer, and do not deserve what occurred tonight. Any employee who treats a customer this way should be fired immediately.

william farmer Fruitland Park, FL

my wife and i drove 15 miles to the oxford fl. location with about 20 items to donate. admittedly the items were all used and had been in a storage shed for quite a long time. we were told, by the employee, they couldn't take the items because " nobody would buy this stuff". so rather than drive to a landfill, we hauled it back home and sat it all out at the end of our driveway. amazingly it was all gone in 4 hours. i thought goodwill took things and repaired them to provide jobs, thats what they did when we were young. apparently not so now. i will cease shopping at goodwill now, they would be happier if you just drop off a check.

Anita State College, PA

At the end of December, my husband and I, who have been donating to Goodwill for 15 years, donated a carload full of toys and clothing items. We were a little rushed and distracted trying to watch our little ones as we packed up the car and accidentally placed a box of items that we were saving forever (first outfits, blankets) in the car. We IMMEDIATELY realized the mistake and returned within minutes of our donation and asked for the box back. We offered to even buy everything back. But the person working at dropoff did not care (probably because it was the end of the day), saying that it was too late and everything had already been "sorted". He said that we would have to go through the store over the next few days and cherry pick our items. So we traveled back to Goodwill twice a day for several days only to find two items. After speaking with management and corporate about the situation, we were informed that a truck had most likely picked up the remainder of our items and taken them about an hour away where they would be "sorted" through over the course of MONTHS! Nothing ever came of it, despite regular followup with them. We were told that our missing items we're added to a search list but not to expect anything out of it. Probably because no one was searching. We begged to look ourselves from day one but were continually denied the opportunity. It's been three months now, and we continue to search the store in the hopes that something else turns up, even though we are given the cold shoulder by Goodwill employees. Some employees look at each other when I walk in and roll their eyes or smirk...incredibly cruel given that I have lost such sentimental items. I am so torn up over this that I cannot even fathom ever supporting "Badwill" in any way ever again. This has been a nightmare situation that could have quickly been solved from the start. Absolutely the worst company to deal with. I wish I could have given negative stars.

Ellie lamaire Holland, MI

Went shopping at the standale goodwill, the cashier called the manager, there was a goodwill emoloyee infront of me, from the G.W. offices i believe, and gets a discount, the cashier gave her such a bad time, then she called a manager and she was rude to the lady, i was imbarresed for her, they were telling her shes probally not in the system, and couldnt get her discount ,before they even looked it up? Then they looked it up ,she was in the computer. It formed a long line, and other customers were not impressed how they treated her, just rude, for no reason, i dont belive ill be going back there

W Parks Meadow Vista, CA

Goodwill NO LONGER helps you unload items if you’re off loading at a regular store!!!! I took several HEAVY boxes of VERY nice items to donate......I’m considered a senior citizen (well into my 60’s)and asked if they didn’t help unload anymore.....response was NO. Look, when you’re willing to donate nearly new items for their benefit it’d be nice to have some support when unloading. I have decided that I will NEVER again donate or shop at a Goodwill again. Trust me.....it’s their loss. I will GO OUT OF MY WAY to donate ANYWHERE *****but*****Goodwill from now on. Lousy, lousy, LOUSY customer service. Disappointing.

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

I like the fact that you can go to the store and buy used items, but I do feel that the people that price the items aren't pricing them correctly, so a lot of the items sit there. I also think it's great that they help employee people who need jobs.

Binky Little Rock, AR

Goodwill provides an invaluable service to the community by providing training and positions for people in need. I also appreciate the affordable options at the Goodwill stores.

Mikayla Ralston Baltimore, MD

Great company. We love donating our clothes that no longer work for our family. Prices for clothes are decent depending on the location. The only downfall would be the requirement for sorting bags. Every bag has to be seperated by what is in it when donating.

Olivia Orlando, FL

I love goodwill’s goal for creating new jobs anyway it can. In addition, their services also help others to find affordable, gently used clothing. Although, the cleanliness of the clothing is sometimes questionable.

Destiny Wyche Tampa, FL

At first, this place was sketchy. However, they have great prices and I was definitely missing out while I waited to check it out. They also offer great services for a variety of needs that you won't know about until you go find out.

Edeline Miami, FL

My mom loved shopping at GoodWill and I would always want to attend. She would love to browse the book section and briefly scan each one. It is honestly an experience like no other.

Destini Ferguson

I love Goodwill. I can always find what i need at an amazing price with good quality. There is always a large variety of items from clothes to furniture. I highly recommend shopping here first for what you need.

Brenda Mertes Houston, TX

I'm glad that Goodwill exists. It is a great place to get last minute, cheap clothing if absolutely necessary. Some of the finds at Goodwill are amazing and bring back childhood memories. I also enjoy being able to donate at the Goodwill centers, to help others who are needing cheap clothing and games.

Bianka Pierre Tallahassee, FL

Goodwill is my number place to shop when I am in the thrifting mood. I always find great vintage attire that will never break the bank. I even grab seasonal decorations for an affordable cost at my local Goodwill as well.

Sicely Lyn Russell Phoenix, AZ

I think Goodwill has cool options that are super cheap. And for some odd reason you can find cool fancy dresses that are actually still great quality!

Nancy l Binkley Loveland, CO

GOODWILL IS SELLING TOO MANY OF THE ITEMS THEY RECEIVE ON LINE AND ARE NOT GIVING THE LOCAL SHOPPERS A CHANCE AT GETTING ANY OF THE BARGINS. I HAVE STOPPED SUPPORTING THEM....I DO NOT DONATE AND I WILL NOT SHOP THERE...THE PRICES ARE THREE TIMES HIGHER THAN THEY USED TO BE A YEAR AGO...A TEE SHIRT THAT WAS $1.99 IS NOW $6.99....I DONT MIND THEM MAKING A PROFIT BUT WHY AM I GOING TO BUY USED WHEN I CAN BUY NEW FOR THE SAME PRICE....VERY UPSET WITH THE NEW CHANGES IN COLORADO STORES...THEY ARE RIPPING OFF ALL THE LOCAL CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE SUPPORTED THEM FOR SO MANY YEARS.

Jackson Barousse New Orleans, LA

Goodwill is one of my favorite places to find cool used clothing, as well as donate some of my old clothes. They always have good deals.

Katlyn Hockman Houston, TX

I love goodwill and everything they stand for. They are so helpful and so easy to work with and it's always a pleasant experience.

Jadon Barre Dallas, TX

Just about everything in my closet comes from goodwill. It’s an easy way to donate my old cloths and a cheap place to buy clothing.

Natalia Correa MDTribe Tallahassee, FL

Goodwill is very welcoming to all your donations. They have an awesome cause to support. I also love the things you can find at their stores!

Cade Boudreaux , FL

I love Goodwill. You can find a bunch of cool stuff for really cheap that people just give away and it all goes towards good proceeds.

Nicholas Genes Eagle Mountain, UT

We use goodwill when cleaning out the house. I like being able to bring things in and drop them off. Great place to look for hidden hems people give away.

Angelina Hamilton Gulfport, MS

Going to their store are a hit and miss. Sometimes they have good deals and other times they want way too much for stuff. I get they are trying to make a profit but some of the stuff you could pay a little more and get new.

Bill Nelson Salt Lake City, UT

I’ve used the good will as well as made donations. It good to know people in need have a place to go when they are in need

Hannah Francis Provo, UT

I love Goodwill! Not only is at great place to donate clothing and other items but you can find cheap and affordable items for yourself here as well.

Bridget Hopkins Denver, CO

I went to a Goodwill store off of Broadway that I go to all the time spend hundreds of dollars and that Goodwill today I go and there has been change of staff and all of the new staff are rude I was waiting for help to see this showcase and the new associate said he didn't even have to come and show me the Showcase I'm lucky he came I am beside myself I have never visit so many Goodwill's lately and the staff and the employees are so rude they need training

Lucia Dallas, TX

I have donated to good will for many years and the time that I've needed help they have turned me down. All i needed was help with furniture and appliances because im homless and my daughter has luekimia. I'm not asking for money this place gets so many donations and they can't help with that i had been referred from goodwill to call for help and they turn me down. I will never donate to them again this place doesn't help or car about people they just want your free stuff to make money for them.

Tom Pleasant Grove, UT

The Goodwill provides a very needed help to those who are looking for a great deal and at the same time helping other people.

Emiliano Galeano Elkridge, MD

Great place to find “old school stuff “ and used things , I replace all the cabinets in my kitchen for under $600 ( 7-8 cabinets) I still stop by 2-3 monthly.

Christyan Bennett New Orleans, LA

Goodwill is my favorite place to donate to because I know they go to people that need it. The workers strive to help raise anything possible for those in need!

skylar ladner Houston, TX

i got a really good deal on some really cool stuff. i enjoy donating to goodwill because it makes me feel better knowing i’m not wasting stuff that other people would love.

Debbie Fish Biloxi, MS

Goodwill stores used to be a great place to find bargains but lately they have been pricing themselves like they are Target or better. Not sure enough of my donations go to the right places but I’m sure they are helping the community

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

Anytime I clean my clothes out, this is where I go. I love how easy it is to drop off your things, and if I ever need to thrift, I know Goodwill is clean.

Patricia Menendez Miami, FL

Great company with a great donation service and message. Goodwill is not only a good place to donate unwanted clothes but it repurposes them and promotes a sustainable lifestyle with their second-hand clothing shops.

Katherine Whyte Miami, FL

Goodwill is the most organized and affordable thrift store that you will shop at! There are so many styles and great deals that you will be able to build an amazing wardrobe for a low price

Megan A McEvoy Tallahassee, FL

I have both donated to GoodWill, as well as bought clothing from there. Since I am a college student, GoodWill is always an amazing go-to option for buying good quality clothes for a great price!

Doug Foerch Libertyville, IL

Easy to schedule pick-ups. They are a quality charity that you can depend on.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

Super reliable and economy friendly especially to our neighbors in need. I like how they organize by color.

Kaysha Love Las Vegas, NV

Goodwill is a great second hand store. This store is always accepting of donations and is constantly finding ways to give back to the community.