Contact a company – $100 satisfaction guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

SpringboardAuto.com

SpringboardAuto.com Logo

SpringboardAuto.com

SpringboardAuto.com offers bad credit loans

SpringboardAuto.com is made up of a highly skilled team of finance and technology veterans who leverage advanced analytics and big data to provide customers with a transparent and personalized auto buying experience. The company's team has founded and managed some of the largest auto finance and technology companies in the industry. Therefore, it has the experience and knowledge to help empower its customers.

America First Logo America First ›

8.1

Overall
Score

Wells Fargo Logo Wells Fargo ›

7.9

Overall
Score

USAA Logo USAA ›

7.6

Overall
Score

SpringboardAuto.com Logo SpringboardAuto.com ›

Insufficient
Reviews

The Good

• Bad credit loans available
  • Wide variety of auto loans
  • Direct financing
  • Simple documentation and signing process

Bad Credit Loans Available

The SpringboardAuto.com website states that the company offers loans up to $45,000 to consumers with less than perfect credit. It only takes 60 seconds to fill out SpringboardAuto.com's online application. The company uses a soft credit check that does not affect your score.

Wide Variety of Auto Loans

SpringboardAuto.com offers a wide variety of auto loans, including new and used auto loans, as well as private party loans. Refinancing options are available as well.

Direct Financing

SpringboardAuto.com provides direct financing, which is beneficial because it can help customers to avoid rate markups and know exactly what they qualify for before shopping for a vehicle. The company prides itself on helping its customers through every step of the auto loan process.

Simple Documentation and Signing Process

At SpringboardAuto.com, you don't have to stress over paperwork. The company allows you to upload the required documentation via your smartphone or computer. Then, when it comes time to close, the company will send you the loan documents to be signed electronically.

The Bad

• Approval timeframe unclear
  • Loan terms and rates not disclosed
  • Minimum and maximum loan amount restrictions
  • No mention of mileage limits

Approval Timeframe Unclear

SpringboardAuto.com's website states that it delivers an instant decision about whether or not your application has been approved or declined. However, "instant" is a relative term and the company has not specified exactly what it means in more concrete terms.

Loan Terms and Rates Not Disclosed

SpringboardAuto.com's loan terms and rates are not disclosed on its website. Further, the company has not made it clear whether or not it charges application fees or prepayment penalties. This lack of transparency can be frustrating for potential customers trying to figure out whether or not SpringboardAuto is a good fit for their needs.

Minimum and Maximum Loan Amount Restrictions

SpringboardAuto.com has minimum and maximum loan terms of $5,000 and $45,000, respectively. This means that if you are planning on taking out a loan for a vehicle that costs less than $5,000 or more than $45,000, you won't have much luck with this company.

No Mention of Mileage Limits

Many auto loan companies have set mileage limits for cars that are eligible for their loans and will not finance vehicles that don't fit the criteria. Unfortunately, SpringboardAuto.com has not mentioned anything about vehicle mileage limit restrictions on its corporate website, so it can be difficult for potential customers to know what to expect in this area.

The Bottom Line

SpringboardAuto.com is able to work with all types of credit and offers a wide variety of auto loans. Additionally, the company offers direct financing and makes the application process simple and convenient for customers. However, SpringboardAuto.com has put minimum and maximum loan terms in place and has not disclosed several important pieces of information on its website, including approval time, terms, interest rates, and mileage limits.

3.7

Juston Smith
May 7th, 2018 Arlington, TX

I applied and was pre-approved for $18k. I decided to use it toward a 13k vehicle from a nearby dealership. I submitted the proof of income docs they requested and then some. I was told I'd hear back within a day. Fast forward 3 days later - I've heard nothing. So I email in to see what's going on. An agent says "I'll look into and reach out shortly." No "thanks for reaching out" nor "sorry for the delay." The same agent I spoke with before calls me and explains that they can only verify income with one bank account. I explained that this doesn't make sense for a self-employed person - who no doubt is probably going to have a business AND personal bank account. Which in my case is true. Didn't have the energy to argue with them. They apparently just don't value my business and that's cool. I'd rather go with Carvana, anyway. They at least act like give a darn about you.

Lennox Commissiong
January 4th, 2018 Hicksville, NY DETAILS

Springboard has revolutionized the auto loan process. They have melded technology with caring personnel. From beginning to end the process is smooth and seamless. They offer superior rates relative to creditworthiness. With a score in the 550s , I was offered a loan by USAA @ 18%. Springboard financed me at 12%. Thanks to Tina and all at springboard, for answering every question I had regardless of how many I asked. Professional, courteous and knowledgeable. I saw the car I wanted, drove it, entered the information online, drove home the same day I don’t usually take the time to write reviews but felt it was important that folks be aware of an oasis in the midst of the auto loan desert. I fully recommend springboard to all seeking auto finance.

Vee
August 4th, 2017

This is an absolutely amazing professional and client oriented company (rare find this day in age). Process was fast, professional and most importantly easy and thanks to GREAT and EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEES, smoothest I have had in many, many years. I want to thank everyone in the firm, but really want to mention two amazing employees and most importantly caring and great people. Jessica and Candice. AMAZING, PROFESSIONAL, GREAT and CARING PEOPLE. I don't want to even say word employees because they made me feel as if I am part of the caring and loving family. Even my Salesman was surprised as how great Jessica and Candice run the process. As as someone who spent over 22 years on various Sr. Roles in Financial Industry, I really want to say Thank the Management of SpringBoard Auto for having such AWESOME, PROFESSIONAL and CARING EMPLOYEES like Jessica and Candice. Running such difficult and nerve racking process in such smooth and easy way from customers view like Jessica and Candice do, it's an absolute art. From now on I am customer for a long, long time! Thank You So Much SpringBoard Auto!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH JESSICA and CANDICE!!! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!

Janis Collins
June 15th, 2017 San Francisco, CA

The process was SO easy! I was instantly approved. Uploading documents was easy. It did take a couple days to verify my information, but I expected that. I've had past experiences at dealerships where banks have told me I'm not approved after giving the dealer documents. I've had to return a car before. This took the hassle out of dealing with dealership financing. The lady stayed late on a Saturday to get my loan processed. I started the application on Tuesday and drove off with a car on Saturday. Overall amazing experience!

Deborah Everybodytalksabout
June 1st, 2017 Tacoma, WA

Everything in done online, which is nice, however after uploading verification documents it may take a while for a final answer. I was told 48-72 hours, but it took longer than that. I made the mistake of planning to purchase over a holiday weekend, big mistake. They closed for the holiday and didn't finish verifying my information, so no final approval until after the 3 day weekend. loan approval is not much and interest rate is not disclosed until pre-approval is completed. I would also like to add that there business hours are not very late compared to car dealership hours, and nothing can happen after they close, so don't make plans to purchase if you aren't there at least a couple of hours before they close. Application fees vary and can be upward of $500 which is figure into loan amount. Flexible loan terms, which is nice, but there mileage restrictions are 125k miles and car must be 2009 or better.