Ford Credit Logo

3.9

Emily Price Wilmslow, CHE

Absolutely shocking customer service. Staff contradicting each other and me being given incorrect and misleading information. Tried to log a formal complaint - I’ve been told I can’t. Tired to escalate it to a manager - been told I can’t. I am appalled to be perfect honest.

S Allman ,

Financed a new vehicle in July 2020, at a dealership in Port Lavaca, Tx We both have excellent credit above 800. The finance guy - only applied thru Ford, saying we could only get 7.99%. To make a long story - short, 2 months later refinanced thru USAA at 2.85% Don't go with Ford Motor Credit - scammers.

billkeene01 Plano, TX

Would not recommend. They just don’t care about their clients.. I got a low rate but they managed to ding my credit score because their autopay didn’t work properly. I’ll probably go a step further and never buy another Fo

Jill Eades Sebring, FL

Spoke to Ford Credit about my account on numerous occasions and they continue to be nasty, rude, and disrespectful to customer's. It does seem to predominately male's who are speaking in this tone to me about the situation. Yes...Ford Credit is sexist and if I have my son listening in on the call ....all of the sudden they respond differently.

Christina Lembo Lembo Newtown Square, PA

This company has no sympathy for people that fall into hardships and need to end up voluntary surrendering your lease to them. They continue to sue you for the balance and do not care why you could no longer afford the car payments.

Matt

Pretty good gave good value just some employees were as knowledgeable. Once you found the right person it was great. Just tskes time and notes were rarely updated.

Teresa Nolan

Never an issue with the financing but I will never buy another Ford due to issus with their service departments.

Adam Denver, CO

If I could do 0 stars I would they suck to deal with, will never buy a Ford again, oh and F-150’s depreatiate more than any vehicle I have ever owned! Don’t ever finance through Ford Credit, they are a bunch of bitches over there.

kadi Sterling, VA

They are thief! they kept charging me twice and sometimnes three times a month and when I call them they deny that! and they always say that they did not receive their payments! They use a third party merchant, I suspect that they steal money from people.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

I love my Ford Flex and the Ford company in general. So getting a loan through Ford was pretty simple. Easy to work with and great rates!

Shanna South Jordan, UT

We use Ford Credit for our company fleet. They are awesome. Ford Credit has competitive rates and great customer service.

courtney tennant Salem, VA

Ford Credit has very high interest rates, but knocked off $3000 because they took so long to get back with me

Stanley And

Have had different car loans using FordCredit and never any problem working with them.

james pettinelli

The car loan was set up at the dealer, the paperwork was not over welming, we knew our st

Troy Hinton

They do exactly as they say they will. their statements are accutate and timely.

Steven Klaproth Phoenix, AZ

I have used Ford Credit while purchasing several Ford vehicles. The rates and service are always excellent.

Ann Bailey Lehi, UT

We had our truck loan with Ford Credit. They offered great financing, and low maintenance customer service.

Shauna Craig Pleasant Grove, UT

We bought a brand new Ford Explorer and they offered a zero interest if we paid it off in 36 months, which we did.

T Allen, TX

Would have gave them a zero if I could. Ford credit is the worst ever. They will lie to you and give you the run around. Terrible customer service.

kenn brinck

No issues in paying off the loan, it was simple and straight forward.

Tim Roark

0 % financing and good app for iphone. Features continue to improve

BeverleyLowe

Ease of service and quality of product, service, customer service interaction.

George Wilson

Easy loan approvel. No problems with their service. Low reates.

Jacqueline Nave

Customer service is not greatDifficult to talk with anyone in person. Usually just get a telephone may need.

Mo

Excellent customer service. Works with you when you have hard times.

Melanie Miller West Jordan, UT

We have financed a couple of car through Ford. We had 0 percent interest! You can’t beat that!!

Kent Lehi, UT

I bought my last Truck from Ford using Ford Credit. I never had a problem and I loved the automatic payment feature.

Ricardo Gobbi Mobile, AL

End of lease buyout option clause is not clear, allowing dealers to markup with processing and documentary fees.

Tim Fullmer

They gave me an interest free loan on my $38,000 flex

myron s krouse

they answer questions quickly and respond within a day or two

R. Wagner

Low rates. Customer service is wonderful.

Gary Whitney

i had some issues wirh the equifax leak and cancer losing money and Ford would not work with us

patricia kutner

my first lease and I did not understand the value for my money great car, poor salesperson

First time

Customer service. Have spoken to CS multiple times over a returned check fre and have yet to get an answer

Joel Blackwell

Love the zero percent interest rates they sometimes offer.

Neil Andrews

I get treated as a customer with care and understanding

Robert D Bush

good service and convenient care with friendly customer care.

Ron

Allways there to assist you and very low intrest rates.

Roger M Lucas

They have a great website and are easy to deal with

Edward Davis

I have used them in past. Fair rates, good service.

Yanni Z Zack

Very Friendly Staff and Easy to deal with

Keith

They offered a good interest rate and terms for the product I purchased.

Guy Mouras

Good rate, easy approval, and nice web interface..

Kim Miller Lindon, UT

Great to work with and easy to approve. Just high rates compared to a credit union.

Samuel Gallezzo ,

Terrible. 4 plus months to get them to send a title to the BMV. I'll never buy a Ford Product agsin.

Joseph Villagomez

Easy friendly willing to help out . Fast

Geovanny Rodriguez

They are ok a bit high on interest payments

A completely happy customer!

They are a very good loan servicer and easy to work with

Cc Youngstown, OH

Issue taken care of. Slow process.

Michael Miller

The company representative who arranged my loan misled me on the terms of the loan.