LAST UPDATED: December 28th, 2020
Veejay Plastic is a custom injection molding company based in Burlington, Illinois. Established in 1970, the company has demonstrated its commitment to experience, innovation, and quality-driven products with over four decades in the industry.
- Established Company
- Variety of Products Offered
- Serves Various Industries
- Stringent Quality Control Program
- Department of Defense Approved Vendor
Veejay Plastic has been manufacturing and delivering custom molding plastic parts since 1970. With over 40 years of expertise in the industry, Veejay Plastic has served notable companies and laboratories such as IBM, GE, Honeywell, and Fermilab.
Variety of Products Offered
Veejay Plastic offers a variety of products including:
- Insert and over molding — Reputed for its overmolding, Veejay Plastic has the capabilities to broaden plastic capabilities while creating minimum waste. Its insert molding process eliminates the need of additional processes such as applying adhesives or soldering.
- Micro and miniature injection molding — Veejay Plastic provides accurately designed and precision manufactured micro and miniature injection moldings through its in-depth knowledge, state-of-the-art equipment, and careful material preparation and processing techniques.
- Micro molding — With over 40 years of experience in micro molding, Veejay Plastic has the capabilities to provide both prototypes and high volume productions.
- Thermoplastic resin — Veejay plastic has extensive experience in using a variety of amorphous and crystalline thermoplastic resins including, but not limited to, ULTEM, PEEK, PPO, and PPS.
- Electric and electronic components — The company can create various types of standard and custom components such as keypads, buttons, cable boots, electrical connectors, and connector seals through injection molding which may be a more cost effective alternative to insert molded components.
- Munitions Components — Its team of experience engineers have designed injection molded parts for highly demanding military and law enforcement applications.
- Industrial Components — Veejay Plastic is a specialist in manufacturing industrial components and can meet all industrial component requirements for materials, sizes, shapes, tolerances, etc.
Serves Various Industries
The company specializes in serving the electric and electronic, hardware, automotive, construction, packaging, aerospace, defense contractors, and OEM industrial industries.
Stringent Quality Control Program
Veejay Plastic has a stringent quality control program that is integrated throughout its entire production process to deliver optimal results to its clients. The company’s precision plastic injection molding capabilities range from a 15-ton press (0.01gm) to a 220-ton press (400gm). Additionally, all production runs are checked and monitored by an experienced quality control department.
Department of Defense Approved Vendor
In addition to working for private companies, Veejay Plastic is also an ORCA and CCR registrant with the federal government and is a Department of Defense DD-2345 approved vendor.
Not ISO Certified
Veejay Plastic does not have an ISO certification. ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is an independent, non-governmental international organization that develops International Standards. ISO certifications demonstrate that a company meets quality management principles that help ensure customers get consistent, good quality products and services.
The Bottom Line
Although Veejay Plastic does not have an ISO certification, the company has established its credibility through over 40 years in business as well as its notable clients, including the United States Department of Defense. Throughout its site, Veejay Plastic reiterates its priority and commitment to customer satisfaction, quality-driven products, and innovation.
View Other Best Companies
Was this content helpful?