Ghost Book Writers Logo

Ghost Book Writers

Is This Your Business?
LAST UPDATED: November 21st, 2022

Ghost Book Writers provides professional ghostwriting, editing, and publication services.

To have a book written through Ghost Book Writers, a customer fills out the company’s form and speaks with a project manager, who gathers more information about the project.

The best writer for the customer’s specific project then researches the concept and makes an outline.

Once the customer approves the outline, the writer completes the first chapter. If the customer approves the first chapter, the writer continues according to the approved outline.

Ghost Book Writers edits the draft while the writing process continues. Then, Ghost Book Writers formats and typesets the manuscript and designs the book cover. Finally, the company publishes the book and begins marketing and promoting it.

The book writing process with Ghost Book Writers takes about six months on average. The company offers free consultations for potential customers.

The Good

• Variety of Services
  • 24/7 Availability
  • Experience
  • Unlimited Revisions

Variety of Services

Ghost Book Writers provides ghostwriting services for almost every book genre imaginable, including:

• Historical fiction
  • Business
  • Military fiction
  • Comedy
  • Autobiography

GhostBook Writers professionals can also write SEO content, songs, scripts, speeches, comic books, and movies.

The company provides a variety of other services, including editing, proofreading, book audio, book trailers, and author website design

Ghost Book Writers can also translate materials from English into Spanish, French, and Arabic.

24/7 Availability

Representatives from Ghost Book Writers are available 24/7. Customers can even chat with a representative live on the company’s website anytime.

Experience

Ghost Book Writers has more than 10 years of industry experience, with more than 700 books in its portfolio.

Unlimited Revisions

Ghost Book Writers will make unlimited revisions to manuscripts based on customer feedback, which is far beyond what many other ghostwriting services offer.

The Bad

• Website Errors
  • Lack of Pricing Information

Website Errors

The Ghost Book Writers website has a number of punctuation and grammar errors, as well as strangely worded phrases. These issues call into question the quality of the company’s writing and editing services.

Lack of Pricing Information

The Ghost Book Writers website doesn’t include any information about the pricing for its services. Potential clients must take advantage of the company’s free consultation to find out how much their project might cost to complete.

The Bottom Line

Ghost Book Writers provides not only ghostwriting services, but also writing, editing, marketing, translation, and a host of other services. The company has writers available for just about every genre of book, ensuring that no matter the project, Ghost Book Writers has someone for the job.

Someone from Ghost Book writers is available anytime, day or night, to communicate about the client’s project. This ensures that the process is conducive to the client’s schedule, whatever it may be.

While many ghostwriting services place limits on how many revisions they will make, Ghost Book Writers offers unlimited revisions based on its customers’ feedback. The company’s unlimited revisions policy virtually guarantees that clients will be satisfied with the final product.

Unfortunately, the company’s website doesn’t include specifics about what prices customers can expect to pay for any of its services. To find out more, interested parties would need to take the time to have a free consultation with Ghost Book Writers.

The website also contains multiple punctuation and grammar errors, which doesn’t bode well for the company’s credibility in the writing and editing spheres.

Ghost Book Writers is an option worth exploring, depending on your budget, but it’s worth considering other services with more reputable websites, too.

5.0

Steve Gatson Amsterdam, NH

The advent of ghostwriters made writing a book easy and stress-free. They have fair prices, and the writing they generate is of high quality. I think these should be used by my friends who are writing novels. It will be enjoyable to work with them, but it won't be simple to lower their pricing. The staff at this company is committed to going above and beyond your expectations.

Brian Raymond Prague, 10

I have been a trained chef for almost 13 years and currently work in the kitchen. I wanted to write a recipe book for my area of expertise since I was almost ready to launch my restaurant, and Ghostbookwriters helped. They produced the nicest cookbook for my recipes, and I had a wonderful experience.

Francis Lipsey

Ghost Writing provides the highest caliber competent proofreading, formatting, and design services. I have a lot of respect for their work. They have helped me improve the quality of my writing and get it published in more prestigious periodicals. I would wholeheartedly recommend their services to anyone needing help editing, formatting, or producing their articles.

Kleiner Vice New York, NY

I gathered all the information and sent Ghostbookwriters the information so they could create well-researched and properly credited articles for my medical research. The article's substance was entirely original, and a reputable publication quickly accepted it. The nicest thing about dealing with this firm is that they have excellent content quality and deliver work on schedule.

Noelia Ryan Jakarta, JK

Ghost Book Writers was very accommodating. I would recommend to anyone looking for professional help in publishing and promoting your books. The best experience I’ve had so far.

dion kuhn Denver, CO

My marketing experts. Mike and Warren have been handling my book marketing very professionally. My book is available worldwide and I have sold 9000 copies so far. Extremely satisfied. Keep it coming, team.

Dustin Causey Karachi, SD

I was given a fiction book by Ghostbookwriters. The author performed a fantastic job. They wrote each chapter, obtained my approval, and then moved on. I am really happy with their book writing services and will continue using them for all my future book needs. I wish to recognize the efforts of their account manager, who was proactive and frequently emailed me updates on the situation. I'll use your services to publish my book. I'll give it a rating of 5.

Daniel Owen New York, NY

The firm is capable, without question. I find everyone who communicates with me incredibly professional, from the authors to the representative. Each chapter of my book has genuinely impressed me. It's a little bit better than what I was anticipating from ghostwriters. The team appears well-known and has designated authors for each genre. I am glad to have you in my book. Thank you for doing such a great job.

Harry Walters New York, NY

Ghostbookwriters has some great chunks. I have no idea how to work with a writing agency because I have never done it before. I was unfamiliar with the full book-writing procedure at the agency. However, the staff at Ghostbookwriters was quite helpful and guided me through the process. In the end, the novel was very well-written. I intended to use the greatest ghostwriters to self-publish my autobiography. Thank you for keeping the finale upbeat and comprehending it so well. I could return carrying another book.

Rebbel Hannah Los Angeles, CA

Thank you very welcome stuff Zach is helpful and everything is so nice and perfect about it thank you all for your amazing help and helping me improve words are not enough.

Johnny Broyles Dallas, TX

Ghost book writers was contracted to write and edit my book. I provided them with a concept and a plot. They embraced my concept and built the entire narrative around it. I am pleased with their services greatly. I greatly appreciate it.

John Rodriguez New York, NY

I turned my thoughts regarding the care of stray animals into a fantastic book with the help of Ghostbookwriters. Its length far exceeded my expectations for the book. It included all the data that was inaccessible without extensive inquiry. I sincerely appreciate their efforts and hope to collaborate with them once more.

William Lee New York, NY

A long-standing goal of mine was to publish a book that included thoughts on the welfare sector from my long career. It was written by Ghostbookwriters for me. It is, without a doubt, a page-turner. I'll return if I ever need writing help again.

Esmeral Piper New York, NY

I'm penning a fairy tale. But the cover's design was what worried me. Since I know this genre's inventiveness, the initial appearance should be appropriate. Fortunately, I came upon Ghostbookwriters. The book's cover art is beautiful!

Ronald Hurt New York, NY

Completing my book was a total nightmare for me. Everything related to the editing and formatting of the book seemed unknown to me. However, one of my friends recommended I take services from Ghostbookwriters, and I can’t be grateful enough. My final draft of the book was promptly revised wherever it was needed, and within just weeks, I had my final book in my hand. The team is so responsive and meets all the deadlines without any delays. They professionally dealt with all my queries, and I’m so glad I chose them. Kudos to everyone on the team!

Horace Bryant New York, NY

Working with Ghostbookwriters was a pleasure. They offered valuable insights and assisted in the development of my story's substance. They also provided detailed explanations for all of the adjustments they made and kindly taught me how to improve my writing skills. I'm quite pleased with the piece we created together. The team is patient and hardworking. "For my next project, I will absolutely use them again.

Octavia Weissnat Avenel, NJ

Did an amazing job. I like the way the writer transformed my content though the customer support was amazing and the final product was great.

Stevenson Midgley New York, NY

Really love the partnership…super responsive, instantly contactable and and professional beyond reproach…!!! Work with this next level writer - you will not regret it.

Michael Williams New York, NY

I desperately needed an audiobook to go with my paper copy. The narrators in Ghostbookwriters have a commendable command of tone, pronunciation, and pauses. I adore the background music. 10/10!

Aurelia Natal Dallas, TX

I am proficient at taking notes. I continue to be ignorant about formatting. But that's over. The company 360 Ghostbookwriters is a top choice for book formatting services. I want to express my thanks by writing this.

Richard Francis Montgomery, AL

Ghost Book Writers and I signed a contract to complete my book from June 2020 till June 2022. But to my surprise, they submitted the book in a few months! In fact, at times, I had to keep up with their pace! Overall, I am satisfied with their work, and I recommend them.

Dave Simpson Dallas, TX

The plot of my work is in the magic realism style. I still appreciate 360 Ghostbookwriters for providing me with a book cover that accurately represents the chronicle. Millions of copies of my work have been sold abroad. Now that my book has been translated into Spanish, I'm going with them again.

Erik Fraser Everett, MA

It is among the top online companies for creative writing. An author from this firm ghostwrote my very first manuscript. Little to nothing served as a starting point for me. I continue to be appreciative of Ghostbookwriters. Well done!

Herbert Dungan Montgomery, AL

I wanted to share my journey through a book, the ups and downs which I faced in my life. The writers at Ghost Book Writers did it exceptionally well. They summed up my journey in 22 chapters, it was pleasure working with you guys.

Eugene Richardson New York, NY

I had to turn in the second installment of the adventure trilogy I'd begun. But my attention was focused on my family. While maintaining the quality of the chronicle, Ghostbookwriters quickly delivered the job to me. I applaud them for incorporating my fashion.

Carl King Montgomery, AL

Ghostbookwriters was contracted to write and edit my book. I provided them with a concept and a plot. They embraced my concept and built the entire narrative around it. I am pleased with their services greatly. I greatly appreciate it.

Jack Becker New York, NY

From my perspective, the Ghost Writing lesson covered many territories and was generally helpful. The instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful, and she never hesitated to respond to my inquiries. I would advise anyone wishing to develop their writing abilities to take this program.

Daniel Sartor Montgomery, AL

George Cerrone New York, NY

I want to express my appreciation to Ghostbookwriters for writing my novels over the past few years. I also appreciate it when they perform their work because it helps me fully comprehend and claim ownership of it in front of others. For any writing needs, contact this organization.

Elisa Marton Seattle, WA

It was a pleasure to work with Ghost Book Writers. I am glad I chose their services to write my business book. They kept their word and provided exactly what they said they would. I was hesitant at first, but I felt certain that my book would be in good hands.

James Shaw New York, NY

Since I like to write fiction rather than non-fiction, I had trouble with my work. The non-fiction piece was written by Ghostbookwriters in a brief time, and it was excellently done. Well done, guys!

Rueben Hass

Whenever I work on a novel, I employ one of its writers. They consistently come up with original and imaginative methods to tell the narrative. I'll use their writer again for my upcoming assignments. I believe I am not able to direct it like a true author.