1. Big Red's Equipment Sales

Big Red’s Equipment, established in 2004, sells outdoor equipment from a huge selection of brands and manufacturers like Bronson, Massey Ferguson, Cub Cadet, and Hustler. Big Red’s also takes trades and offers a consignment service.

While the in-person dealership location is in Granbury, Texas, customers can shop from all 50 states and U.S. territories at Big Red’s Online. The company offers secure retail financing for both new and used equipment, and some new equipment purchases qualify for 0 percent APR for the first 12-36 months. Big Red's offers various package deals that give customers a multiple-purchase discount when purchasing products from certain brands.

OnCore Leads chevron_right
FSSI chevron_right

Adrien

September 12th, 2020 North Brunswick, NJ

Good resource and normal prices, pretty accessible.

Matthew Bradford

May 31st, 2019 Estacada, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ordered parts since my local dealer closed up shop. First order and only half of it arrived. Customer service was very prompt and attentive and the second half of my order was on it's way ASAP. Thank you to James S for seeing my order fixed so quickly.

Leroy

May 30th, 2019 Russellville, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Friendly, courteous. Shipping was a little slow but not their fault. Would do business with again.

Ben Kittrell

May 28th, 2019 Mooresboro, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Deep in the heart of Texas lives Big Red!! With Texas sized inventory, Texas sized product knowledge, and Texas sized customer care after the sale, you can't go wrong with Big Red's!!!

Elmer (pete) Thackerson

May 22nd, 2019 Gustine, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I bought some equipment and that part was great. I bought some gaskets and they were to be in, in 2 days. When I called, you could not find any record of it. You finally found the order. When I would call to check on it and was transferred to James, he never answered . I got a beep with no message to leave my message. Left message anyway. He has not called me yet. After about 6 phone calls I was getting ready to order them from someone else but made on final phone call and they were in. The widow woman that owns the mower has not been able to mow her grass. Would I buy more parts from you? Probably not

Steve

May 15th, 2019 Milliken, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a very important part problem that Chris in parts got me my part delivered in 2 days to Colorado. Thank you Chris

Ramon Ramos

April 9th, 2019 Alice, TX

Chris R was very helpful in finding my parts for my Tractor.

Cheryl

April 6th, 2019 Robbins, TN

I needed filters for a Branson tractor and could not find any local (Tennessee). It was Monday and the dealer we bought the tractor from was not open so I found big red’s website and called. I just told them the make and model and that I had no idea what I needed other than filters .James knew exactly what I needed and transaction took less than 5 minutes! Called on Monday afternoon, shipped on Tuesday (I called after their shipping time) and had everything by Thursday morning!! And prices were great! Great experience and will order all I need for my tractor from Big Red!

Joseph J Kostecki

April 2nd, 2019 Devils Lake, ND DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Received correct parts , and fast delivery

Ryan

March 31st, 2019 Weatherford, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very helpful parts and sales team. Got me a great deal on a used implement for my tractor

Tony

March 28th, 2019 Keystone Heights, FL

easy ordering and shipping was included good products wish they would have put a size on spray paint can so when i ordered i would have known that i needed 2 instead of 1 can

Jennifer

March 27th, 2019 Bassfield, MS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The shipping was slow, and only being able to pay with PayPal was an inconvenience. But the prices were better than other places.

Rick Fischer

March 12th, 2019 Parker, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have a Branson tractor and loader. They carry all the parts I need and I am happy with the price and service

Russell

March 11th, 2019 Granbury, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I showed the service man a short video of my problem, and he knew exactly what I needed to make the repair.