Upwise Capital offers over 20 small business lending products and serves over a thousand industries. The company charges nothing to apply, and you can review your options once you’ve connected with Upwise.

#1 Lendio chevron_right
#2 Kabbage chevron_right
4.8
#3 Biz2Credit chevron_right
4.8

The Good

• No Upfront Costs
  • Quick Application Process
  • Product Availability
  • Works with Startups
  • Contact Options
  • Loan Information

No Upfront Costs

It costs $0 to apply with Upwise Capital. Many other lenders have application fees that cost you before you’re even approved, so this is a low-risk and hassle-free way of applying for a loan.

Quick Application Process

Traditional lenders require a long application before approval; Upwise Capital notes that applying for a business loan from a bank takes an average of 26 hours. But with online lenders the experience is much quicker. Upwise Capital boasts a 10-minute application, which lowers the risk associated with applying and being rejected.

Product Availability

Upwise Capital has over 20 options for customers. Many are perfect for small businesses. Here are the product offerings:

• SBA loans
  • Account receivables financing
  • Short term business loans
  • Merchant cash advance

Works with Startups

Many lenders consider startups too risky to finance, but Upwise Capital offers startup capital. Startups can expect high interest rates and will likely need to personally guarantee the loan, but many lenders won’t offer this option.

Contact Options

You can reach Upwise Capital through phone, email, or website form. Many online lenders can be difficult to reach, so having a few channels of communication will help you get a hold of a contact.

Loan Information

Upwise Capital breaks down the pros and cons of several popular loan types and describes the average interest rates, terms, and amounts for each. Many lenders won’t give you this helpful information, so take advantage of the education Upwise Capital provides.

The Bad

Time in Business

Upwise Capital was founded in 2019, so it may not have the longstanding track record that older lenders do. However, you may prefer a newer lender because they address the challenges small businesses seeking capital face in a contemporary environment. Upwise Capital seems to be set up for success, but time will tell, and you may prefer to work with an older business.

The Bottom Line

Upwise Capital has created a strong option for small businesses seeking financing. With a high lending cap and several financing choices, it’s likely that you’d find something for your needs through Upwise. You may prefer another company if you’re looking for a lender that’s been in business a long time, but otherwise, it might be worth giving Upwise Capital a shot.

5.0

Terry Payne

September 10th, 2020 Brandon, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Joe L is a top shelf professional. I landed a large project needing a significant amount of working capital to get the job started. Joe had me a proposal in a few hours and I received 100% of the funding wired to my account the very next day. I appreciate UpWise and Joe for helping me grow my business.

Sean Evans

August 24th, 2020 Lake Forest, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Joe got us funding, made the process simple and was able to fund multiple deals for us very quickly! Great company. Highly recommend.

Robert Hucklebridge

July 13th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Upwise Capital is a very professional, efficient, & responsive financial company! Within a week working with Jim H, my contact, I received the very needed funding for one of my companies from both the PPP & EIDL programs available. I would recommend them highly in expediating the financial process in order for one to receive the financial loans so needed today. Thank you Upwise Capital & Jim H for assisting me! Jim H is a great asset to Upwise Capital. Robert H

Robert

July 3rd, 2020 New York, NY

“Working with Upwise was a breath of fresh air during this crazy time. I tried applying for relief financing with my bank and in 6 weeks, got one email from them saying that they received my application for the PPP loan. At my wits end and not knowing what else to do, I found Upwise in a quick search and was so glad that I did. I was able to get Frank on the line who was very nice, personable and knowledgeable. He had me apply through an easy link, and I was approved and funded in just a few days! I’ll be sure to be calling Frank again with any other financing needs I might have in the future. Thank you Frank and Upwise Capital, you guys ROCK!”

Jon Mikey

June 19th, 2020 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I rarely write reviews, but my experience with Upwise Capital was too good to ignore. I worked with Joe who was patient, knowledgeable, and extremely responsive. They got me the capital I needed within one day. They were extremely friendly, and there was no drama. I highly recommend them!

Anthony S.

June 16th, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very helpful in assisting navigating the SBA PPP loan process

Jeff Wacker

June 2nd, 2020 ,

Joe at Upwise Capital was great very helpful always picked up the phone when I called and called me with the latest updates on my load would recommend Joe and his team to anyone looking for some Capital...

Claudio Giacaman

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent Service, very professional and always available to answer questions and concerns. I will defenitely use their services again!

May 28, 2020

Thank you Claudio for your review. We are glad we can provide excellent service and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Jody Meyer

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Joe L very quickly found us sources of funding for our PPP application and we received our funding quickly.

May 28, 2020

Thank you Jody for your response, we are glad we could help you with the PPP. We look forward to working with you again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Peter DiFilippo

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent service and fast results. They are extremely knowledgeable and they know how to help your business.

May 28, 2020

Thank you Peter for your review. We value your business and look forward to working with again.

Scott Peckins

May 15th, 2020 Merrick, NY

Joe was a big help in walking me through the process. He took all my phone calls no how late at night to make the process of applying and accepting the offer. I look forward to working with him in the future on other ventures where both he and his firm can be of assistance to me in accessing of other grants or loans being offered by the federal government or others.

May 28, 2020

Thank you Scott for your review. We are available 24/7 for our clients, we look forward to working with you on other ventures as well!

Jack Geffken

May 15th, 2020 Huntington Station, NY

Great experience. Would definitely use again, Responsive professional service !!

May 28, 2020

Thank you Jack for your review. We are glad you had a great experience working with Upwise and we hope you use us again when you need financing. We look forward to it!