1. United Capital Source

Since its founding in 2011, United Capital Source has helped over 20,000 U.S. business get over $900 million in funding. Its website features case studies from happy customers in a variety of industries, from digital marketing to retail. There's a chance United Capital Source could help your company too — the company works with over 1,000 industries.

The company provides funds to increase cash flow. Many companies use the loans to buy supplies, pay additional employee wages, cover unexpected costs, and more. United Capital Source offers a team of business lending specialists to discuss requirements and the best options for funding.

Typical borrowers can be those with bad credit needing small loans, or those with good credit looking to get a large amount of funds quickly.

Consumers that choose United Capital Source should remember that they must have a credit score of 525 or higher.

In 2015 and 2017, the company ranked in the Inc. 5000. United Capital Source's founder, Jared Weitz, is chair of the Small Business Finance Association Broker Council.

The Good

• Service Features
  • Funding Options
  • No Collateral or Personal Guarantee Needed
  • No Application Fees
  • National Coverage
  • Quick Funding Time
  • Easy Application

Service Features

• You can receive funding in as little as 24 hours
  • The company approves growing businesses at least 3 months old and established businesses
  • Borrow up to $10 million

Funding Options

Many alternative lenders have an array of funding options. UCS can connect you with several options that could be right for your business:

• Merchant cash advances
  • Business lines of credit
  • SBA loans
  • Invoice factoring
  • Business term loans
  • Working capital loans
  • Equipment financing

United Capital Source mentions it has programs specifically for women entrepreneurs, bad credit scenarios, and revenue-based lending too.

No Collateral or Personal Guarantee Needed

With some loan programs from United Capital Source, you do not need a personal guarantee or collateral. However, this may mean that the interest rates are higher — small businesses with no credit history or collateral will always need to pay higher interest rates. You could be eligible for these products without a personal guarantee or collateral:

• Merchant cash advance
  • Business credit card

No Application Fees

Many companies charge a fee to apply for a business loan, but UCS makes its application free. In fact, UCS doesn't directly charge closing fees and doesn't charge prepayment fees, either.

National Coverage

United Capital Source offers loan options to all 50 states.

Quick Funding Time

While traditional lenders can require months of time to approve an application, United Capital Source can respond to your application for certain products in as little as 6 hours. These products include the merchant cash advance and line of credit.

Other products such as equipment financing, term loans, SBA loans, business credit cards, and accounts receivable financing require a longer turnaround time, but the process is still quicker than many traditional options.

Easy Application

United Capital Source has a simple, one-page application. For pre-approval on some products, all customers will need is to fill out this application and provide their most recent three business bank statements.

The Bad

• Repayment Terms
  • No Startup Funding

Repayment Terms

Some products require weekly or even daily repayment, which might not make them viable for your business. However, UCS also has funding options with semi-monthly and monthly payment plans, so this will depend on the product you prefer.

No Startup Funding

For those seeking funding for a brand new business, UCS might not be able to help you. United Capital Source can work with businesses with at least three months of documented sales history.

The Bottom Line

There are several things to like about United Capital Source, including its updated, comprehensive website and quick funding options. United Capital Source has included important information for prospective clients on its website, including starting interest rates, max funding amounts, term lengths, and approval times.

However, be aware that you might not be eligible for funding if you are a startup or don't have access to a credible sales history.

Call our recommended rep over at United Capital Source below.

davis

July 16th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

made process easy, didnt need lot of paperworl before it was submitted

Jul 27, 2020

Hi Davis and thank you so much for trusting u with your business. The entire team at UCS looks forward to working with you again!

Barrence Baytos

July 1st, 2020 Beverly Hills, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

effortless approval process expediency was in great need of help

Jul 01, 2020

Hi Barrence and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're glad we were able to be of service and hope to work with you again soon!

robert

June 16th, 2020 Stafford, VA

I have really appreciated the effort made by Mr. Bryan R to get me to the state to finally receive the PPP Loan for my business. Although I have had an accounts with Wells Fargo Bank for almost 6 years, they couldn't accept my application and when I called them I was told they are not accepting any application. Thank you Mr. Bryan . I don't know you, we have not met before but you picked my calls and helped me within a short time to receive the loan for my business. Keep up the good work team.

Jun 16, 2020

Hi Robert and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Bryan and the entire UCS team appreciate your business!

Frederick Loevner

June 11th, 2020 Menlo Park, CA

I worked with Jon B to secure a loan underneath the PPP program. Jon went out of his way to be helpful, and guided me through the process in an efficient and complete manner. Have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with United Capital Source.

Jun 13, 2020

Hi Frederick and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Jon and the entire team at UCS appreciate your business and wish you all the best!

Stephen Beach

June 11th, 2020 Chanhassen, MN

Very responsive, great customer service - appreciate the help!

Jun 13, 2020

Hi Stephen and thanks for taking a moment to leave us your feedback, we appreciate your business!

joice jane sakul

June 10th, 2020 Colton, CA

amazing, promptly responds and client satisfaction

Jun 11, 2020

Hi Joice and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We wish you and your business all the best in these tough times.

Wendy Ratner

June 10th, 2020 Brooklyn, NY

Working with Brett on our PPP loan made a potential nightmare an actual dream! Will recommend him going forward to my colleagues & network :)

Jun 11, 2020

Hi Wendy and thank you so much for leaving a review. Brett and the entire UCS team appreciate your business!

Shannon Lorraine

June 10th, 2020 East Meadow, NY

I heard nightmares from other small businesses on getting the SBA PPP Loan, but with United Capital Source it was so easy! In less than 48 hours I was approved for the grant and expecting the money in my bank any day now!

Jun 11, 2020

Hi Shannon and thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!

Brandi Baybak

May 21st, 2020 Pasadena, CA

Everyone I have dealt with is knowledgeable, friendly and helpful! This was been a great experience.

May 22, 2020

HI Brandi and thank you so much for the opportunity, we appreciate your business!

Jeffrey W

May 21st, 2020 Newaygo, MI

They got my loan approved and my bank, of four years, Chase wouldn't even take my application Thank you so much!!!!

May 22, 2020

Hi Jeffry and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate your business!

Shabnam Samoohi

May 21st, 2020 Jamaica, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

United Capital Source was able to apply for a PPP loan for me and it was approved! Their forms were all online and very easy to use and they emailed me for any additional files needed. The loan documents were also easy to sign and the money was in my accounts a few days later. All in all it was an excellent experience that could not have been easier. Thank you!

May 22, 2020

Hi Shabnam and thank you so much for the opportunity to be of service. We appreciate your business!

Anthony Micari

May 20th, 2020 Oceanside, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

United Capital Source assisted us in getting a PPP loan for our three companies. They were absolutely invaluable and on top of it every step of the way. Highly recommended.

May 22, 2020

Hi Anthony and thank you so much for allowing us to be of service, we appreciate your business!

Christina Van Zandt

May 20th, 2020 Sunnyvale, CA

Our advisor was knowledgeable and helpful on our initial 2 phone calls. While not particularly timely, our advisor did follow up with us after our initial application attempts failed and instructed us to resubmit our loan application with an online vendor. While the subsequent online application was submitted successfully, that is where the contact completely stopped - I was not able to get a response from our advisor even one time after that application was successfully submitted but not processed due to lack of funds (1st round PPP funding ran out.) The 3-star rating is only because our loan was ultimately approved during the 2nd round of funding, but we never received any more communication from our advisor while our application was suspended and we were waiting for additional funding.

May 22, 2020

Hi Christina and thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We apologize if there was a lag in communication. However as you now know we were working on your file the entire time. Keep in mind the way the PPP program was rolled out we were dealing with thousands of business owners at the same time so we had to prioritize getting the loans completed. We thank you for bearing with us in this tough time and hope you'll reconsider the 3 star rating for something higher because we really did work hard to accommodate everyone by making sure they got their PPP funds and didn't get left out of the 1st or 2nd rounds. We wish you all the best and appreciate your business!

jack cohen

May 20th, 2020 Marlboro, NJ

I SPOKE TO JON B ON FRIDAY MAY 8, 2020. WE STARTED THE PROCESS THAT AFTERNOON. WE WERE APPROVED ON MONDAY MAY 11. THE RESPONSE WAS GREAT. VERY RESPONSIVE. I ALREADY RECOMMENDED YOUR SERVICES TO OTHER CLIENTS. THANK YOU

May 22, 2020

Hi Jack and thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to help. Jon and the entire team at UCS appreciate your business!

Stampitis D.P.

May 20th, 2020 Nashville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were extremely helpful during this process. I would honestly consider them for other loan products if needed in the future.

May 22, 2020

Hi Stampitis D.P. and thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback about us. The entire team at UCS appreciates your business!

Dan

April 14th, 2020 Whitestone, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Working with UCS over the years has been a pleasure and I can truly say they are a part of my business I couldn't have done without.

Apr 14, 2020

Hi Dan and thank you so much for sharing your feedback with others, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Lee Ann DeFee

April 1st, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Horrible rates ...we got taken advantage of

Apr 03, 2020

Hi Lee Ann, we're very sorry that you feel that way. However, your business took financing several times from us so we're confused as to why you'd continue to keep working with us if the terms weren't to your liking. Our rates are a direct reflection of your business history and credit, we do not have a one size fits all product. We have products that have very low rates and some that are very high rates in comparison, but again they are all a reflection of your business history. We appreciate your business and hope you find a better program suited to your business needs elsewhere.

Mr. Dur

December 1st, 2019 Laguna Beach, CA

Seriously, are these clowns still around? I would send deal overflow for less important clients during '17-'18. Danielle had absolutely no grasp of lending or finance in general nor did anyone with whom I every spoke UCS. About a year ago, the owner, Jared something, a short and fat and more importantly disgusting man, decided circumventing for $20K based on contract stipulations was worth the relationship. Bad decision as their replacement firm made six figures on my referrals, more than UCS ever made as 2019 was the year my company scaled without using the highly unethical tactics this firm uses to satisfy their greed. Business owners - call OnDeck or Kabbage directly as they will only send you their for $25K!

Mar 13, 2020

Dear Mr. Dur, We have over 1250+ 5 star reviews on the web as a whole which is a much better indicator than this review. We're sorry the relationship wasn't a good fit and are glad to hear you're doing well!

Henry theisen

May 17th, 2019 Clementon, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Danielle I worked with was easy to talk to and work with. I’ve worked with her before and this time she got me more then I needed. Thank you again for your help and being patient with me.

Mar 13, 2020

Hi Henry and thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Danielle and the entire UCS team appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!

Tiffany

December 11th, 2018 Bloomfield, CT

They really don't deserve 1 star but had to in order to write this review. Absolute waste of time dealing with this company. They had a rep call and went over my financial info etc and at the end of conversation said I'm good to proceed and he'd be sending over the paperwork. I waited 2 days and nothing in my email so I called and was told by said agent that he was waiting for me to send addtl bank statements! At no point did he mention this in or previous conversation! Silly me, I went ahead and send 3 more months of statements on top of the 3 I initially sent... things again went silent. Again I followed up and agent said now they want MTD statement.. really??? So this is where I stopped because now my frustration is through the roof! What a waste! Definitely not meant for people doing business.. it's been almost 2 weeks and they claim 'fast approval' 'fast funding'... absolute crap! STAY AWAY and don't get drawn in only to waste your time!

Mar 13, 2020

Hi Tiffany and thank you for sharing your feedback . Often times lenders ask for additional documents in order to underwrite a file. This is completely out of our control and we wish they would ask us for everything in one shot so we wouldn't have to continuously ask you for other things, but again this is out of our control. Either way we hope you found the funding you needed elsewhere and wish you all the best!

Christine Ackal

February 6th, 2018 Youngsville, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They guaranteed no upfront fees. I received a contract and it contained $5000 in upfront fees. When asked they said they would waive them but instead increased my payment by $832/month for 14 months. Very unprofessional, breech of confidentiality to my coworker, untruthful, scammers, excessive calling and harassment by Mike Brooks. Later denied affiliation with Mike Brooks.

Mar 13, 2020

Hi Christine, we're sorry that you had a bad experience with us. We did make efforts to contact you to fix things but you shut us down when we tried to explain things. We hope you've found the funding you needed and wish you all the best!