Torro

LAST UPDATED: January 19th, 2022

Torro is a business funding provider that is dedicated to helping others reach their personal business goals. Since being founded in 2015, Torro has grown to specialize in small business, new business, and even startup business funding, catering to the needs of individuals hoping to jumpstart and expand their businesses.

Torro prides itself on a simple lending process by granting fast approvals for all types of business funds (with funding approval given in as little as one hour) and its high-quality service. In addition to its lending services, Torro also offers consultations for small businesses and startups.

A customer that chooses Torro should remember that he or she must have a credit score of 600 or higher.

The Good

• Fast Approvals
  • Availability
  • Flexible Lending Options
  • Flexible Terms
  • Funding For Startups
  • Torro Reviews

Fast Approvals

Seeking out business funding can be stressful, especially when the financial need is urgent. However, Torro boasts a simple online or over-the-phone application process and a quick approval time, with funding approval given in as little as one hour. After receiving approval, borrowers can receive their funds in as little as one day.

Availability

Torro offers its funding service in all 50 states, making its offerings accessible to business owners in need of consultations and funds across the country.

Flexible Lending Options

Torro recognizes that each customer and its business has unique situations, goals, and financial needs. For companies that have been in business for more than a year, Torro offers expansion funding, equipment financing, no-collateral lending, and business capital.

For startup companies, Torro offers startup funding for project development, business buyout, and minority business funding. Torro also offers several funding programs that other loan companies and banks do not, such as asset lending, bad credit business lending, and funding for high-risk businesses.

Repayment terms and other business funding details will depend on the funding type. Additionally, Torro offers merchant cash advance funding, which provides further flexibility for businesses to pay back what they borrowed.

Flexible Terms

Torro funds can be fixed-term or open-ended, giving borrowers multiple payment solutions. For fixed-term funding, Torro funding can be up to $575,000. Fixed terms range from 3–24 months and rates will not fluctuate for the entire length of the funding period.

Repayment terms are also flexible, so you don’t have to worry about being charged a penalty if you pay off your funding early.

Open funding has more flexible payment options and features than fixed funding. Open funding ensures you are approved for the maximum amount offered, and if you meet the requirements, you can borrow up to $125,000.

Once you apply for funding and are approved, you can withdraw the funds you need immediately to help your business’s cash flow and continue to withdraw more as you need additional funds. Your monthly payment will be based on the amount you currently have borrowed. As you pay off the funding or withdraw more money, your monthly payment will fluctuate.

Funding For Startups

Torro knows that getting capital for a startup can be difficult. In order to expedite this process and increase your cash flow with ease, Torro provides its customers with an account specialist that can find quick funding solutions for their startup.

Startups can receive startup capital that ranges from $25,000–$125,000. The amount of money you are approved for is dependent on the business owner’s, partner’s, and investor’s personal credit.

Torro Reviews

The majority of Torro reviews are positive, highlighting the lending company's extremely helpful customer service, the quick lending application process, and a variety of financing options. This can provide peace of mind to customers that the company is a trustworthy lender with satisfactory business funding.

The Bad

• Young Company
  • Little Information on Fees and Rates

Young Company

Torro has been in business since 2015, which is a relatively short amount of time when compared to other lenders in the industry. This does not necessarily mean that Torro's programs are lower quality than more established competitors, but some may prefer a financing option with a more lengthy track record.

Little Information on Fees and Rates

While Torro claims to offer low rates, it provides very little information on its website about those rates. The lack of openness does not necessarily mean that Torro’s rates are not competitively low and fair, but it does show a lack of company transparency.

To ensure you do not encounter any unexpected rates or fees, ask a Torro representative to explain the specifics of the contract before making any formal agreements.

The Bottom Line

Torro is a business lending provider that offers valuable services for business owners in all 50 states that are in need of financial funding and consultations. The company offers equipment financing, expansion, no-collateral, and business capital funding.

The company may prove to be an exceptionally good option for those seeking lending services for startups and new businesses. Torro offers a variety of lending options, quality customer service, a simple application process, and quick approval and funding times. All financing options require a 600 credit score or higher.

However, Torro is a relatively young business, and the company provides little information about its fees and rates on its website. If you want a lender with more experience and transparency, we recommend checking out other top-rated loan service providers.

If you are interested in learning more about what customers think about the financing solution, you can find Torro reviews below.

Message from
Torro

You can rely on Torro to help you get the capital you need quickly and without any hassle. If you are outside of our direct funding criteria, our team of knowledgeable finance advocates will connect you to a financial product that is right for you. Torro gives you access to the biggest names in business lending. We also have a vast network of private investors and independent brokerages who specialize in a number of industries. With our experience in business consulting and finance, we have found that business owners searching for funding are usually lacking the knowledge of what is required to obtain business capital.

Our goal at Torro is to be the bridge in positioning business owners by working hand in hand with you through the funding procurement process. Although Torro provides innovative technology and industry experience, we have found that what sets us apart from large institutions and robotic underwriting processes is our team. Here at Torro, we take the time to communicate, ask questions, and position our clients for success. We are proud to invest in the American Dream by helping small businesses like yours succeed!

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

bookmark

Featured Review

Alejandra Cordova Laredo, TX

Our experience has been a awesome one! All thanks to Gavin. He has been extremely helpful since day 1 with the whole process and absolutely love working with him. He will definitely be our go-to for any/all future funding we need to continue expanding our business. We couldn’t be any more grateful for all his help and for TORO for trusting us and our business.

Reply from Torro

Hello Alejandra, Thanks for the review. Gavin is an awesome guy and always has the business owners vision in mind and brings solutions to the table. Thanks for putting your trust in us and happy to help you any way we can in the future.

bookmark

Featured Review

greg hernandez

I could not believe how awesome this company was I was in a pinch snd needed that extra capital . I spoke with Braxton R and by the way was a straight shooter everything he told me was point on I call to get funded and within less then 24 hours I had my money if I could give them a 10 I would .Trust me when I say if your lucky enough to have read this review no need on going anywhere else this team is awesome

Reply from Torro

Hello Greg, Braxton is as good as they come. We take great pride in being upfront, honest and having a smooth process with all of our dealings. We are thrilled we were able to get you funded within 24 hrs which will allow you to continue to grow. Please reach out if you need anything else. Cheers!

Robert thomas Hoosick Falls, NY

Very good company and good service, they work very hard to get you money. They are on top of things and always communicating with you on what's going on

Reply from Torro

Hello Robert, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We take pride in communication and the efficiency within our processes. We are very happy we could help you out. Please reach out if you need anything.

Tammi

Excellent customer service and extremely fast

Reply from Torro

Hello Tammi, We are always trying to make things more efficient and always keeping clients up to date each step of the way. Happy we were able to help you out, please reach out if you have any questions.

amanda marko Amsterdam, NY

TYLER IS VERY FAST AT RESPONDING WHEN I EMAIL OR CALL. THE Y ARE REALLY FAST WITH SENDING THE FUNDS AND FINISHING THE REQUIRED PAPERWORK.

Reply from Torro

Hello Amanda, Thank you for the review. Tyler is one of the best we have, glad you had a great experience. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate and reach out to us.

Eric J. Nightingale San Diego, CA

Excellent customer service. Clear instruction. Blessed to have met Tristan B who was an amazing help and so genuine with his services. I would recommend Torro to any business owner who is in need of help to expand their business, pay off debt, etc. Same day funds is also a huge plus and I feel blessed to have Torro trust in my Company and I. Much respect to this well established company!!!

Reply from Torro

Hello Eric, Thank you for the kind words. We really strive to provide honest and upfront service for everyone we come in contact with. Tristan is a shining star when it comes to that. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate and reach out if you need anything.

Dec. 20th, 2021

Lucas Phillips Moss Point, MS

Makes a lot of promises they don't keep. Seems routine to take you all the way to the point of funding, telling you everything is approved and finished only to leave you hanging at that point. When you track down a status, you find some obscure, non-sensical reason they decided at the last step to hold funding. They will not explain, because there is no reasonable explanation but will keep dragging out the process of lies and false approvals until it destroys your business.

Reply from Torro

Hello Lucas, I would love to dive into this more with you and give you an explanation as to why we weren't able to fund you. There are a lot of variables to getting businesses money. Many are looked at at the very beginning of the process and a few are left till the very end. For example background checks, credit checks, and bank verification. We are not looking to destroy your business at all, in fact, we are wanting you to take the money so you can thrive. Please reach out to me (Aaron) so I can get you a straight answer as to what has happened.

Jan. 19th, 2022

Sonja Phoenix Waterloo, IA

Braxton was awesome to work with and made the process so quick and easy, I was even still able to meet my day to day business tasks while I was working with him. He was very responsive and did not pressure me with any smooth-talking gimmicks, just very informative and I felt he was being honest. I would recommend Torro to anyone!

Reply from Torro

Hello Sonja, We take pride in being up front and honest while being informative. Please reach out if you need anything else or if you have any question. Happy Holidays!!

Dec. 10th, 2021

William Giesecke Orlando, FL

Great way to get quick cash. Also very respectful the apps allitle sensitive but that's ok

Reply from Torro

Hello William, Tech can either be your friend or enemy, thats for sure. Thanks for leaving an honest review. Happy we could help you quickly. Please reach out if you need anything.

ROY PFLUGHOEFT Cheyenne, WY

They are easy to work with, and very friendly. Just only have a few problems at times, but over all great.

Reply from Torro

Hello Roy, Thank you for the review. We appreciate any feedback that is provided. As always, don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Gary Kreps Minneapolis, MN

I have done 3 loans with Torro. Tristan is my representative and has been fair, transparent and has each loan has flowed smoothly . If Tristan says he can make it happen - he does !

Reply from Torro

Hello Gary, First and foremost, thank you for trusting us with your business growth. We really appreciate it. Tristan is one of the best and most experienced we have here. Thanks again for the review and Happy Holidays.

Nov. 24th, 2021

Wayne A Krieg Shickshinny, PA

Easy , convenient , straightforward. Hoping they stick to there word and contact me before loan ends to offer me higher loan amount

Reply from Torro

Thank you Wayne, we do everything we can to follow through with our word. I'll make sure that we follow through. Thanks again Wayne for putting your trust in us.

Devyn Coffey New Kensington, PA

Very happy with speed in which I received the funds and the reps were very professional

Reply from Torro

Hello Devyn, We appreciate the honest review. We take pride in our efficiency when it comes to getting businesses the funds that are needed. Let us know if you have any questions.

Jan. 13th, 2022

Matthew "Kyle" Smith

Before Torro, we didn't have the capital to take on all the little jobs we had, but with their help we were able to grab those extra jobs and I've gained a lot more capital in doing so. It was very easy for us, everybody was very understanding. Anytime I had issues I would give them a call and it was always taken care of. A little more pricy than other stuff, but a great experience overall.

Stan Waco, TX

Customer service is very good very pleased with how they handled everything

Reply from Torro

Hello Stan, I appreciate the honest review. What can we do better to get the addition 5th star?

Dec. 21st, 2021

Joseph Defreitas Antelope, CA

Patient and imformative. Well veresed and a big help.

Reply from Torro

Hello Joseph, Thank you for the information. Glad we were able to get help you out. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Nov. 29th, 2021

Lawon Duluth, GA

Sent a blank check and my account number was put in wrong . This caused me not to receive funding until 3 days later which caused me to be late paying for my expenses

Reply from Torro

Hello Lawon, I am very sorry to hear that has happened. We take great pride in getting the job done efficiently and without any hiccups. I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know.

clayton scott Houston, TX

Chandler was a great help and made this process super smooth

Reply from Torro

Hello Clayton, Thanks for putting your trust in us. Chandler is constantly going to bat for the business owners. I'm glad it was a smooth process for you, we take great pride in our process. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Jamaal Olds Raleigh, NC

Not having the best experience. I will never agree to a loan that has to be paid back on a weekly basis

Reply from Torro

Hello Jamaal, thank you for leaving an honest review. Give us a call and we can look at your file and based on the amount paid back and your payment history we may be able to help you out with this. Just to be clear, you were aware of the weekly payments before receiving the money and are just saying that you wouldn't do it again, Correct?

Dec. 21st, 2021

Loren Grootegoed Jensen Beach, FL

We were a small business start-up and it was hard to find people who would lend to us, but they were willing to work with us. They didn't really provide us a loan but helped us get some credit cards to finance our start-up costs, with 0% interest on the card. They answered all our questions or would call us back in a timely manner.

Derek Montrose Heights, VA

Very fast and easy to get funded. Repayment is effortless.

Reply from Torro

Hello Derek, We take great pride in our processes to make it fast and easy for all parties. I am glad we were able to help you out. Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you have any other questions, we are here for you.

Anthony Baltimore, MD

Consistency . My rep Alex always answers and delivers.

Reply from Torro

Hello Anthony, Ales is one of the best we have. We take pride in hiring the right people for the job and processes we build around our product. Happy to hear you had a great experience with Alex/us. Please reach out if you have any questions.

Michael Smith Jackson, MS

Megan is very professional and very helpful

Reply from Torro

Thank you for the feedback. Megan is very knowledgable and happy to have her.

Jesse Kirby Charlottesville, VA

They where professional and helpful with the process

Reply from Torro

Hello Jesse, We take great pride in our process and efficiency. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you and your business.

Anne Chicago, IL

Travis was a fantastic rep ! I would recommend him to anyone Thanks , Travis !!

Reply from Torro

Hello Anne, Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate you! As always, if you ever need anything please don't hesitate and reach out.

Dec. 3rd, 2021

Brian Krulik Bethpage, TN

Nikko is great his customer service is thru the roof. Always ask for him he is great.

Reply from Torro

Hello Brian, We appreciate the feedback. Nikko is one of the best we have and we are happy you feel the same. As always, please reach out if you need anything.

Erick Gomez Montgomery, IL

I didn't like the way they helped me, instead of one loan I'm stuck with several payments and not just one. However, I was able to open my business, and they do what they say they will do to help you. Also, every time I had a question, I called, and they always had the answer.

mary aoun Oak Lawn, IL

Better service Fast response for 2 time

Reply from Torro

Hello Mary, Thank you for the review. We are very happy you had a good experience. Please reach out if you need anything else.

Robert Gar McDonough, GA

The process was very easy and the customer service is impeccable

Reply from Torro

Hello Robert, Thank you for the insight and feedback. We appreciate you and as always if you need anything, please reach out.

Kassie Garland Glen Carbon, IL

Derrick at Torro was in contact immediately after my request for information. Although I was close to eligible, my credit had a couple of snags. Derrick walked me through the entire process and explained what was needed and gave me options on how to get what I needed. His information was invaluable and I greatly appreciate the help. Most lenders will not even consider a start-up and until I spoke with Derrick, I had nearly given up my dream!

Abduljalil Alauddin Paterson, NJ

Peace, I am a small business owner : I.O. Quick Clean Out 220 17th Ave Paterson , NJ 07504 I recently seeked funding for my company. Mr . Andrew B of Torro helped me reached that goal. He was very honest, straight forward and determined to get my company the capital it needed to grow to the next level. I am very grateful and happy with his service and the company. Thank you for making it possible to excel as an entrepreneur. Sincerely, Abduljalil Alauddin

Steven paredes San Jose, CA

My experience with Toro was great really great customer service as soon as I make a call they answer the phone right away explains the me details of the business loan that I am applying for And also tries to help you out on getting a business loan for small businesses Matt really help me out in explaining what process I need to do to be able to get approved by tomorrow To start getting funded really great company I really recommend them for small business owners thank you torro and thank you Matt

Jeff Louisville, KY

A first time user of business financing of any kind. Without doubt, Torro provided that resources needed to expand. With the guidance of Hayden, a Torro account executive, our business received funds far faster than expected. The deal rates and terms were very acceptable. More over, the cash infusion allowed for the following month to be a record revenue growth month in our 11 year history. We now have a partner and a credit facility that will enable us to grow and continue to add new customers in the foreseeable future.

Jeffrey h Salt Lake City, UT

Kelsey was very fast and professional I got funding quick and easy! Thanks torro

Reply from Torro

Kelsey is one of the best we have. Glad we were able to get you taken care of. I thank you for putting your trust in us.

Erika Perez Houston, TX

Brandon has made this experience very simple and has gone above and beyond for my company

Reply from Torro

Hello Erika, Thank you for the awesome review. Brandon is great and always has the Business owners plans and priorities in mind. Hope to help you again if needed.

Roderick Stephens Dublin, GA

Because I was told for my first time to receive the money I was looking for was to get what was available to me to build credit and trust but allowing to draft everyday from my account and I have done that I renewed and still things are going the same and drafting from my account every day puts you in control of my money

Reply from Torro

Hello Roderick, I appreciate you taking the time to send in this review. This is more valuable than you may know. We don't know how to become better until we hear it from our clients. With that being said when it's time for renewal let's take a look at the terms and let's discuss what we can do for you moving forward.

Nov. 23rd, 2021

Leslie Lauersdorf Racine, WI

They were helpful in directing me in what I needed to do to improve my credit score and were very good explaining what would happen.

Donnell miller Pittsburgh, PA

I just think that they can be a little more better listener

Reply from Torro

Hello Donnell, I wold love to hear what you have to say and how we can be a better partner of yours moving forward. I take pride in listening and solving problems, please give me a call when you have some time.

Frederick McDonough, GA

Tristan B was a great rep and was very professional.

Reply from Torro

Tristan B is one of the best we have. Thank you for the review, and as always if you need anything please don't hesitate and reach out.

Dec. 20th, 2021

Chad Stella Sussex, WI

Friendly, courteous, and quick service..

Reply from Torro

Hello Chad, We appreciate the honest review. We take great pride in our processes and this validates that. We appreciate you and as alway, please reach out if you have any questions or need anything from us.

Dec. 16th, 2021

Roman duran Weatherford, TX

Easy process quick funding. Smooth transaction.

Reply from Torro

Hello Roman, We appreciate the feedback. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Carlos Easton, PA

It was such a great pleasure working with Andrew B! He was very professional, courteous, and to the point. What I appreciate the most is his sincerity. I would recommend working with him and I definitely would work with him again , if the need arises. Thank you, Andrew!

HENRY A DANEAULT Lowell, MA

ANDY B. WAS DETERMINESD AS I WAS TO SEE MY FUNDING THROUGH EVERY STEP OF THE WAY . HE PROVED HIMSELF TO BE AN UP-FRONT PERSON,TELLING IT LIKE IT IS!!!MY WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS GREAT. THE PROCESS TOOK LESS TIME THAT I ANTICIPATED. I AM RECOMMENDING TORRO ,LLC,ANDY B. TO MY COLLEAGUES AND CLIENTS.

Marion Berthoud, CO

Toro is a very thorough company they help you with any questions you may have on your loan. Toro representatives get back to with an hour of leaving a message for them. Toro lets you know up front what is needed for your loans and how it is processed. I really like the way they do business.

N. Alexander Charlotte, NC

Great experience. The reps explained everything well. Was timely with call backs. Very helpful in getting the resources needed to start my business. Big Shout out to Joshua M! Joshua was very patient and answered the many calls and questions without hesitation and pleasantly.

Connie Luebbert Longmont, CO

Joshua Morales was the BEST to work with. If I had any questions during the process, he was always readily available to answer them. He worked quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend working with Joshua and Torro if you need funding for your business!

D Ortman Colorado Springs, CO

They are one of the best for meeting clients needs within the structure of current business operations. Andrew B., the account rep was excellent at finding solutions and thought outside the box in a very professional manner. The accounting dept followed through ahead of time in getting the funding out.

D Ortmann Colorado Springs, CO

The are one of the best for meeting clients needs within the structure of current business operations. Andrew B. the account rep was excellent at finding solutions and thought outside the box in a very professional manner. The accounting dept followed through ahead of time getting the funding out.

Khizar Khan (Demand)

I'm very upset with them. They were supposed to give me a loan for $50,000, and they only gave me $30,000, which wasn't enough for my business. I had to pay the company back for doing the job, but it wasn't any good for me.

Barbara Sullivan Hagerstown, IN

The representative was really friendly and helpful in explaining things, which is a big plus these days.