Best Company Guarantee Torro Logo

Torro

LAST UPDATED: September 23rd, 2022

Torro is a business funding provider that is dedicated to helping others reach their personal business goals. Since being founded in 2015, Torro has grown to specialize in small business, new business, and even startup business funding, catering to the needs of individuals hoping to jumpstart and expand their businesses.

Torro prides itself on a simple lending process by granting fast approvals for all types of business funds (with funding approval given in as little as one hour) and its high-quality service. In addition to its lending services, Torro also offers consultations for small businesses and startups.

A customer that chooses Torro should remember that he or she must have a credit score of 600 or higher.

The Good

• Fast Approvals
  • Availability
  • Flexible Lending Options
  • Flexible Terms
  • Funding For Startups
  • Torro Reviews

Fast Approvals

Seeking out business funding can be stressful, especially when the financial need is urgent. However, Torro boasts a simple online or over-the-phone application process and a quick approval time, with funding approval given in as little as one hour. After receiving approval, borrowers can receive their funds in as little as one day.

Availability

Torro offers its funding service in all 50 states, making its offerings accessible to business owners in need of consultations and funds across the country.

Flexible Lending Options

Torro recognizes that each customer and its business has unique situations, goals, and financial needs. For companies that have been in business for more than a year, Torro offers expansion funding, equipment financing, no-collateral lending, and business capital.

For startup companies, Torro offers startup funding for project development, business buyout, and minority business funding. Torro also offers several funding programs that other loan companies and banks do not, such as asset lending, bad credit business lending, and funding for high-risk businesses.

Repayment terms and other business funding details will depend on the funding type. Additionally, Torro offers merchant cash advance funding, which provides further flexibility for businesses to pay back what they borrowed.

Flexible Terms

Torro funds can be fixed-term or open-ended, giving borrowers multiple payment solutions. For fixed-term funding, Torro funding can be up to $575,000. Fixed terms range from 3–24 months and rates will not fluctuate for the entire length of the funding period.

Repayment terms are also flexible, so you don’t have to worry about being charged a penalty if you pay off your funding early.

Open funding has more flexible payment options and features than fixed funding. Open funding ensures you are approved for the maximum amount offered, and if you meet the requirements, you can borrow up to $125,000.

Once you apply for funding and are approved, you can withdraw the funds you need immediately to help your business’s cash flow and continue to withdraw more as you need additional funds. Your monthly payment will be based on the amount you currently have borrowed. As you pay off the funding or withdraw more money, your monthly payment will fluctuate.

Funding For Startups

Torro knows that getting capital for a startup can be difficult. In order to expedite this process and increase your cash flow with ease, Torro provides its customers with an account specialist that can find quick funding solutions for their startup.

Startups can receive startup capital that ranges from $25,000–$125,000. The amount of money you are approved for is dependent on the business owner’s, partner’s, and investor’s personal credit.

Torro Reviews

The majority of Torro reviews are positive, highlighting the lending company's extremely helpful customer service, the quick lending application process, and a variety of financing options. This can provide peace of mind to customers that the company is a trustworthy lender with satisfactory business funding.

The Bad

• Young Company
  • Little Information on Fees and Rates

Young Company

Torro has been in business since 2015, which is a relatively short amount of time when compared to other lenders in the industry. This does not necessarily mean that Torro's programs are lower quality than more established competitors, but some may prefer a financing option with a more lengthy track record.

Little Information on Fees and Rates

While Torro claims to offer low rates, it provides very little information on its website about those rates. The lack of openness does not necessarily mean that Torro’s rates are not competitively low and fair, but it does show a lack of company transparency.

To ensure you do not encounter any unexpected rates or fees, ask a Torro representative to explain the specifics of the contract before making any formal agreements.

The Bottom Line

Torro is a business lending provider that offers valuable services for business owners in all 50 states that are in need of financial funding and consultations. The company offers equipment financing, expansion, no-collateral, and business capital funding.

The company may prove to be an exceptionally good option for those seeking lending services for startups and new businesses. Torro offers a variety of lending options, quality customer service, a simple application process, and quick approval and funding times. All financing options require a 600 credit score or higher.

However, Torro is a relatively young business, and the company provides little information about its fees and rates on its website. If you want a lender with more experience and transparency, we recommend checking out other top-rated loan service providers.

If you are interested in learning more about what customers think about the financing solution, you can find Torro reviews below.

Message from
Torro

You can rely on Torro to help you get the capital you need quickly and without any hassle. If you are outside of our direct funding criteria, our team of knowledgeable finance advocates will connect you to a financial product that is right for you. Torro gives you access to the biggest names in business lending. We also have a vast network of private investors and independent brokerages who specialize in a number of industries. With our experience in business consulting and finance, we have found that business owners searching for funding are usually lacking the knowledge of what is required to obtain business capital.

Our goal at Torro is to be the bridge in positioning business owners by working hand in hand with you through the funding procurement process. Although Torro provides innovative technology and industry experience, we have found that what sets us apart from large institutions and robotic underwriting processes is our team. Here at Torro, we take the time to communicate, ask questions, and position our clients for success. We are proud to invest in the American Dream by helping small businesses like yours succeed!

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down
bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

Alejandra Cordova Laredo, TX

Our experience has been a awesome one! All thanks to Gavin. He has been extremely helpful since day 1 with the whole process and absolutely love working with him. He will definitely be our go-to for any/all future funding we need to continue expanding our business. We couldn’t be any more grateful for all his help and for TORO for trusting us and our business.

Reply from Torro

Hello Alejandra, Thanks for the review. Gavin is an awesome guy and always has the business owners vision in mind and brings solutions to the table. Thanks for putting your trust in us and happy to help you any way we can in the future.

Nov. 8th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

greg hernandez

I could not believe how awesome this company was I was in a pinch snd needed that extra capital . I spoke with Braxton R and by the way was a straight shooter everything he told me was point on I call to get funded and within less then 24 hours I had my money if I could give them a 10 I would .Trust me when I say if your lucky enough to have read this review no need on going anywhere else this team is awesome

Reply from Torro

Hello Greg, Braxton is as good as they come. We take great pride in being upfront, honest and having a smooth process with all of our dealings. We are thrilled we were able to get you funded within 24 hrs which will allow you to continue to grow. Please reach out if you need anything else. Cheers!

Dec. 2nd, 2021

Lonnie Ellis Brooklyn, NY

I had an excellent experience with torro. Jenna was a pleasure to work with . she was extremely friendly and informative. I wish all customer service was like this across the world.

m Houston, TX

I’m so pleased with the services I got… Garvin is the best so far, he is prompt and timely….. He gives you the very best of his service and make sure you smile to the bank I recommend Torro, simply the best

Easycare Clinton, MS

This is the best experience I’ve had in a long time, everything went smooth as promised, and thanks to Mr. Gavin, he was extremely professional, courteous, and quick to respond to any of my questions. Thank you Torro, Zina

Michaela Merrick Fairburn, GA

I’ve been working with Nikko for about a year. Anytime that I need capital for my project, he comes through on the same day. Super helpful and definitely recommended.

Harold Park Ridge, IL

Gavin was great! Explained everything up front. Honest about the deal. He kept me informed thru the whole process. Great experience! Thanks Gavin!

Mose Denton Columbus, OH

Zach at Torro was great at every aspect of my funding process. The team at Torro was helpful with getting the funds needed to help the continuing growth of my business!

Tammi

Excellent customer service and extremely fast

Reply from Torro

Hello Tammi, We are always trying to make things more efficient and always keeping clients up to date each step of the way. Happy we were able to help you out, please reach out if you have any questions.

Nov. 18th, 2021

Matthew "Kyle" Smith

Before Torro, we didn't have the capital to take on all the little jobs we had, but with their help we were able to grab those extra jobs and I've gained a lot more capital in doing so. It was very easy for us, everybody was very understanding. Anytime I had issues I would give them a call and it was always taken care of. A little more pricy than other stuff, but a great experience overall.

Chenoa Pleskac NE

They were able to get me funded within 48 hours and a reasonable payment. Tristan B did an amazing job and was very helpful the whole way.

Robert H Atlanta, GA

Very pleased with my experience, They are quick and to the point. Tim always worked around my schedule and was efficient

Robert thomas Hoosick Falls, NY

Very good company and good service, they work very hard to get you money. They are on top of things and always communicating with you on what's going on

Reply from Torro

Hello Robert, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We take pride in communication and the efficiency within our processes. We are very happy we could help you out. Please reach out if you need anything.

Frederick Bryant Rochester, NY

The will help you and work with you, to fit your budget and needs.

Ken Johnson Arlington, TX

Trying to get a start up going is difficult at best but this process was rather easy and simplistic although the cost of the loan is higher than normal but it’s not where you start it’s where you finish that’s important. It was a very pleasant experience looking forward to doing more business With Toro

Reply from Torro

Hello Ken, Thank you for trusting in us to help you get your dream up and running. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

MR.D Chandler, AZ

Great experience, got funded the same day. Only upside is the interest that comes with the fund, but never the less its great if you need working capital asap. Tyler helped me out through the entire process and answered every question almost immediately. Great experience

Reply from Torro

Hello MR.D, Thank you for the 5 star review. Tyler is very knowledgable and bends backwards for his clients. As always, if you need anything please reach out.

Apr. 21st, 2022

clayton scott Kingwood, TX

Alex was our agent and he was prompt with the terms and options. We needed them quickly and he pulled through. This is the 2nd loan we have done with them over the course of our business and they are always transparent and very helpful.

Reply from Torro

Hello Clayton, Alex takes great pride in transparency and the ability to get options in front of you. Thanks for the trust in Alex. As always, let us know if you need anything.

Apr. 7th, 2022

Max McDaniel Fort Worth, TX

Worked with Tyler S. And he did a great job! The whole process was smooth and we were able to get funded. He kept in communication throughout and that was an important determining factor to use Torro. We had a couple of different options we were looking at, but they would not follow through on what they said or call when they said they would. Thanks again Tyler!

Reply from Torro

Hello Max, We appreciate your feedback and are happy we were able to win your business over with the small things. As always, if you ever need anything please reach out.

Mar. 8th, 2022

Marcus Edmond Newark, DE

I have had the call measure to work with Christian M V of Torro. He was courteous, knowledgeable and diligent in getting the requested funding for my company. Christian accurately explained the process and assisted in every step of the process. I filled out the application and forwarded the requested paperwork to Christian and after our review funding followed the next morning. I thank Christian for his professionalism and his attention perseverance in completing the funding. I highly recommend Torro Financing and Christian as a great representative

Reply from Torro

Hello Marcus, We are grateful for the review and honesty. We try our best to be knowledgeable, diligent, and professional in all of our dealings. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Feb. 22nd, 2022

Christopher Rogers Denver, CO

Great experience working with my agent, stayed in contact us upfront and clear about everything all in all good experience

sean Seattle, WA

Tim was very efficient and knowledgeable. He was able to teach us the loan process and will be even more prepared in the future. I will always go to him 1st.

Klaus Salt Lake City, UT

I have had a rough time getting funding in the past due to google saying that my business is closed. This has caused a headache that I havent been able to overcome. However, Tim was able to get me funding regardless.

Reply from Torro

Hello Klaus, I am glad we were able to work something out for you. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you and your business. We are happy to help.

Positive Sammy IA

ALEX V YOU ARE SUPER AMAZING! WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK, PROFESSIONALISM, AND DEDICATION IN HELPING OUR COMPANY SECURE FUNDING! YOU ROCK! ~Adolph and Diane of Caring Arms

Reply from Torro

Thank you for the Positive review. Alex is one of our best and is always willing to help any way possible. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

The iLIVE Project Baltimore

I have had a wonderful experience with Torro! My consultant Derek P provided above and beyond customer service throughout every step of the process along with the supporting Torro team. I have referred friend and business partners to Torro for obtaining financial opportunities. David Thompson

Reply from Torro

Hello David, We appreciate the honest feedback. Thank you for the referral, thats the best compliments we could ask for. As always, if you need anything please reach out.

Apr. 4th, 2022

Travs Watertown, TN

Derek P was beyond helpful. He listened to what I needed and went out of his way to reach my goals. Answered everything and every time I emailed him even on his own time if I had a question it got answered. Great guy hope we work together again.

Reply from Torro

Hello Travs, We appreciate your feedback. Derek is one of our best and he takes great pride in customer service. Glad we could help you out. As always, if you need anything please reach out.

Mar. 28th, 2022

Lou Madison, AL

Joshua was absolutely great! He was speedy, responsive and determined to get me an approval, had it not been the weekend, everything would have been done in one day. I really appreciate people like him, who gets the job done with fast, amazing results. I am grateful

Reply from Torro

Hello Lou, Thank you for leaving a review. We strive to be as efficient and responsive as possible for our clients. We appreciate you! As always, if you need anything please reach out.

Mar. 16th, 2022

Rochelle McFadden Barberton, OH

Braxton R is a blessing to my business. Stuck with me and made sure I understood everything and didn't give up me. Because of him I was able to get my company vehicle fix so that we can continue to make money. Thank you all for believing in my company and I cant wait to show you guys what we are about to achieve

Reply from Torro

Hello Rochelle, We appreciate the kind words and your belief in us to help you get through tough times. We will be here if you need anything or have any questions.

Feb. 28th, 2022

Your Majesty Trucking Las Vegas, NV

Joe is my broker. He goes the extra mile. He is great with following up and keeping you in the loop. I will continue to work with this company only if Joe is present!!! I received my funds quickly. Thanks Joe for everything!!!

Reply from Torro

Hello Your Majesty Trucking, Thank you for the honest review. We are very grateful for the opportunity to help. As always, if you ever need anything please reach out.

Feb. 22nd, 2022

Loren Grootegoed Jensen Beach, FL

We were a small business start-up and it was hard to find people who would lend to us, but they were willing to work with us. They didn't really provide us a loan but helped us get some credit cards to finance our start-up costs, with 0% interest on the card. They answered all our questions or would call us back in a timely manner.

Eric J. Nightingale San Diego, CA

Excellent customer service. Clear instruction. Blessed to have met Tristan B who was an amazing help and so genuine with his services. I would recommend Torro to any business owner who is in need of help to expand their business, pay off debt, etc. Same day funds is also a huge plus and I feel blessed to have Torro trust in my Company and I. Much respect to this well established company!!!

Reply from Torro

Hello Eric, Thank you for the kind words. We really strive to provide honest and upfront service for everyone we come in contact with. Tristan is a shining star when it comes to that. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate and reach out if you need anything.

Dec. 20th, 2021

Keziah Reed Forest Park, GA

Tristan was very helpful, he explained everything thoroughly and his response time was phenomenal.

Chad Simpkins Envigado, ANT

Gavin was super easy to work with. He communicates well and the process was quick.

Selda Turker Ridgewood, NJ

Great people to work with it. I Highly recommend it to everyone thank you being helpful

amanda marko Amsterdam, NY

TYLER IS VERY FAST AT RESPONDING WHEN I EMAIL OR CALL. THE Y ARE REALLY FAST WITH SENDING THE FUNDS AND FINISHING THE REQUIRED PAPERWORK.

Reply from Torro

Hello Amanda, Thank you for the review. Tyler is one of the best we have, glad you had a great experience. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate and reach out to us.

Roderick Stephens Dublin, GA

Because I was told for my first time to receive the money I was looking for was to get what was available to me to build credit and trust but allowing to draft everyday from my account and I have done that I renewed and still things are going the same and drafting from my account every day puts you in control of my money

Reply from Torro

Hello Roderick, I appreciate you taking the time to send in this review. This is more valuable than you may know. We don't know how to become better until we hear it from our clients. With that being said when it's time for renewal let's take a look at the terms and let's discuss what we can do for you moving forward.

Nov. 23rd, 2021

MURRAYEATS Murray, KY

I highly recommend Torro ! Ask for Richard when you call. So professional, he walked us through every step. There was not a minute that we were left wondering what we needed to do next. We received our funding in 36 hours!

Reply from Torro

Hello MurrayEats, Thank you for giving us a shot. We strive to be as informative and efficient as possible. Richard is one of our best. As always, please reach out if you need anything.

Mar. 17th, 2022

Latavia Jean Stockbridge, GA

Joe hardy was awesome to work with, he made everything easy, convenient, and super transparent, they whole process was fast and easy I am very happy with my end results. He had my best interest the whole process.

Reply from Torro

Hello Latavia, Joe is one of the best we have. He is always going to bat for his clients getting the best deal that will accommodate your requests. We appreciate you. As always, If you ever need anything please reach out.

Mar. 16th, 2022

Kyla Nichols Springfield, MO

Tyler S was an absolute pleasure to work with. This was my first time and he made the process so easy and fast. It was definitely stress free and I will highly recommend you guys!!

Reply from Torro

Hello Kyla, Thank you for the feedback. Tyler is one of the best we have. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Mar. 7th, 2022

dennis Kleiner Egg Harbor, NJ

Joe was excellent in finding the right loan program and having it funded within two days. This was a major help moving forward with my business and I will be looking to use them again

Reply from Torro

Hello Dennis, We take pride in the ability to cater a solution to a problem. We look forward to where this relationship will take us. Thank you for believing in us Dennis. Let us know if you have any questions.

Mar. 2nd, 2022

Erick Gomez Montgomery, IL

I didn't like the way they helped me, instead of one loan I'm stuck with several payments and not just one. However, I was able to open my business, and they do what they say they will do to help you. Also, every time I had a question, I called, and they always had the answer.

Sonja Phoenix Waterloo, IA

Braxton was awesome to work with and made the process so quick and easy, I was even still able to meet my day to day business tasks while I was working with him. He was very responsive and did not pressure me with any smooth-talking gimmicks, just very informative and I felt he was being honest. I would recommend Torro to anyone!

Reply from Torro

Hello Sonja, We take pride in being up front and honest while being informative. Please reach out if you need anything else or if you have any question. Happy Holidays!!

Dec. 10th, 2021

Jennifer Ward Phoenix, AZ

Very friendly staff and helpful. Quick to find funding and wire funds.

Nashaat Ibraheim Houston, TX

very professional excellent responds promptly customer friendly

Kassie Garland Glen Carbon, IL

Derrick at Torro was in contact immediately after my request for information. Although I was close to eligible, my credit had a couple of snags. Derrick walked me through the entire process and explained what was needed and gave me options on how to get what I needed. His information was invaluable and I greatly appreciate the help. Most lenders will not even consider a start-up and until I spoke with Derrick, I had nearly given up my dream!

Abduljalil Alauddin Paterson, NJ

Peace, I am a small business owner : I.O. Quick Clean Out 220 17th Ave Paterson , NJ 07504 I recently seeked funding for my company. Mr . Andrew B of Torro helped me reached that goal. He was very honest, straight forward and determined to get my company the capital it needed to grow to the next level. I am very grateful and happy with his service and the company. Thank you for making it possible to excel as an entrepreneur. Sincerely, Abduljalil Alauddin

Steven paredes San Jose, CA

My experience with Toro was great really great customer service as soon as I make a call they answer the phone right away explains the me details of the business loan that I am applying for And also tries to help you out on getting a business loan for small businesses Matt really help me out in explaining what process I need to do to be able to get approved by tomorrow To start getting funded really great company I really recommend them for small business owners thank you torro and thank you Matt

Jeff Louisville, KY

A first time user of business financing of any kind. Without doubt, Torro provided that resources needed to expand. With the guidance of Hayden, a Torro account executive, our business received funds far faster than expected. The deal rates and terms were very acceptable. More over, the cash infusion allowed for the following month to be a record revenue growth month in our 11 year history. We now have a partner and a credit facility that will enable us to grow and continue to add new customers in the foreseeable future.

Reggie Brown Atlanta, GA

Customer service was excellent. Marcus communicated very well and kept me informed.

William Giesecke Orlando, FL

Great way to get quick cash. Also very respectful the apps allitle sensitive but that's ok

Reply from Torro

Hello William, Tech can either be your friend or enemy, thats for sure. Thanks for leaving an honest review. Happy we could help you quickly. Please reach out if you need anything.

Slidingstop Ranch Minneapolis, MN

They reach out to me and try to get me a loan. So far unsuccessful on getting me a loan but gives encouraging words that they can help me the next month

Reply from Torro

Hello Slidingstop Ranch, Thank you for the honest review. A lot of things go into funding a business. Keep an eye out for any other emails or txts from us. We may be needing some more information once the time comes.

May. 2nd, 2022