Best Company Guarantee ROK Financial Logo

ROK Financial

9.7

Luqman Stroud

Professionalism and customer service were able to make the process simple and easy

Reply from ROK Financial

Luqman, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review. At ROK Financial, we take pride in our streamlined and easy Business Financing Process and our customer service! We look forward to watching you take your business to new heights!

Dec. 18th, 2020

Dr. Rose Lorenzo

Very efficient and easy to work with, they clearly understand the needs of small businesses.

Reply from ROK Financial

Dr. Lorenzo, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with our team at ROK Financial. We take pride in our streamlined and easy process while taking the time to understand what is best for our business owners! We look forward to watching you take your business to new heights!

Rick Segalen

ROK Financial has the quality resources to help a borrower get much needed financing.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Rick, for taking the time out of your day to leave this 5-star review and for mentioning our quality resources to help business owners like yourself obtain the financing that's needed to get back to business! We look forward to watching you take your business to new heights!

Charles Major Jacksonville, FL

My experience with ROK was one of the best I've had and I appreciate all help I received from Josh and everyone I would like to say thank you everyone Cencerly Charles Major

Reply from ROK Financial

Charles, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review with ROK Financial. We're so glad you had a great experience with us and thrilled we were able to help ease any financial burdens in these times!Thank you so much for showing your appreciation to the ROK team!

May. 21st, 2021

Willie McMichael Asheboro, NC

My experience with ROK Financial has been a great..!! Andrew & Travis are the best in the business and are great to work with.

Reply from ROK Financial

Willie, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review about Andrew, Travis, and the team here at ROK Financial. We value your feedback and are thrilled we were able to be a resource for you during these tough times.

May. 17th, 2021

Jessica Rogers Montgomery City, MO

I've worked directly with Justin W. and have always had a professional experience where I've been treated as a valued partner.

Reply from ROK Financial

Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review. We strive to be professional and knowledgeable in every sense of the word, and I'm glad we are hitting that mark as a team. Thank you for your continued partnership! We look forward to doing business again soon.

sean heaney Humble, TX

Great guys to work with. always available for any questions or help on a deal. Josh and Robert work hard and are a wealth of knowledge

Reply from ROK Financial

Sean, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience at ROK Financial. We're glad our team has been accessible and quick to answer any questions you had! Hope to work together again soon!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Bill

Customer support is very knowledgeable and extremely quick to follow up with phone calls and emails.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Bill! We believe that communication is a major key in helping Business Owners gain access to Business Financing, and we're happy to hear you enjoyed our quick follow ups and emails. Cheers to taking your business to new heights!

Tyler

They’re good people. I wish they would start doing hard money but other than that they are really good.

Reply from ROK Financial

Tyler, thank you for leaving this 5-star review and for the feedback!

Amanuel

So far everything is okay. I have no complains. They are consistent. The service they are providing is great.

Reply from ROK Financial

Amanuel, we're glad to hear that things are going well, and we are ecstatic to have you as part of our ROK Family.

Billy Simpson Lake Grove, NY

Very impressed by how flexible and creative Rok Financial is. Wanted to shout out Philip L. and his company for their responsiveness and genuine interest in my business.

Reply from ROK Financial

Billy, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with ROK Financial and your Finance Manager, Philip! We take pride in being there for our clients and providing them with the best tools for their business. We look forward to watching you take your business to new heights.

Denise Dickinson Louisville, KY

Very hard working and great service. Approved my loan in timely manner

Reply from ROK Financial

Denise, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with our team here at ROK Financial! We take pride in our ultimate customer service and quick business financing solutions! We look forward to watching you take your business to new heights!

Aug. 20th, 2021

Sonya Bridgewater Picayune, MS

Andrew went far and beyond. Love working with him and the company.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Sonya, for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with your Partnership Advisor, Andrew, and the team here at ROK Financial. We loved working with you and look forward to continuing working together through our ROK Solid Partnership!

Aug. 19th, 2021

Joyce Bellamy Hamden, CT

I received Good service and timely. Questions answered and funded quickly

Reply from ROK Financial

Joyce, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with ROK Financial and your Finance Advisor! We take pride in being a resource to Business Owners across the country, and we're ecstatic to hear we were just that for you! We look forward to seeing you take your business to new heights!

Jan. 25th, 2021

Linda Luke, Village Gardeners Inc.

Exceptional Professional Service, Painless Process, and Fast Results!

Reply from ROK Financial

Linda, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this 5-star review! We take pride in our painless process, professionalism, and fast results when getting businesses back to business! We look forward to all you and your team are going to accomplish!

MP ,

Josh at Rok Financial was very attentive to my financial goals and I felt as if he was negotiating for me - thank you!

Reply from ROK Financial

MP, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Josh, your Senior Business Financing Advisor! At ROK Financial, we make sure the Business Owners who choose to work with our team are getting the best Business Financing solutions available to them! Thank you for choosing us; we look forward to watching you take your business to new heights!

Philip Wong San Francisco, CA

It has been awesome working with Justin W. at Rok. He has been quick to respond to me, whether through email or call.

Reply from ROK Financial

Phillip, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Justin and the team here at ROK Financial. We take pride in our open and fast communication, So were glad we were able to assist you with all questions in a timely fashion. We're always here for you, Philip!

Mike Hudson Birmingham, AL

These guys are fast! I really like how dedicated to my success Robert and his team are. When it's urgent, I know who I can count on!

Reply from ROK Financial

Mike, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star ROKstar review! We take pride in being a resource to our Partners' success, and please know whether it be urgent or a client in need of finding financing that is best for their business; Robert and the team at ROK Financial are here and ready to help!

Taryn Jewell Ronkonkoma, NY

Can we give 5.5 stars? Phil thank you so much for helping us! Called in at 10am and was funded by 4pm. Talk about speed and efficiency.

Reply from ROK Financial

WOW, Taryn, can we give you 5.5 stars for being so awesome?! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review and for choosing to obtain financing through our quick and easy process here at ROK Financial! We look forward to watching you take your business to new heights!

Brittany Gambini Corona, NY

Philip L. was our guy, we got lucky! Highly recommend working with him. He is smart, quick, and found us a better deal than 8 other companies.

Reply from ROK Financial

Brittany, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Philip and the team at ROK Financial. What can we say? We really know what we're doing here and work with you to find the best financing options for you and your business! Thank you for choosing ROK!

Linda Hair

knowledge in the industry, work with clients and is helpful.

Reply from ROK Financial

Linda, thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Willem Hewitt, TX

Josh D. has helped a number of my clients get the funding they needed. Will continue to recommend.

Reply from ROK Financial

Warren, We truly appreciate you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review and also for recommending us to your future clients! Thank you for your partnership with ROK Financial; we look forward to building our relationship as we help business owners gain access to simple and easy Business Financing.

Mar. 24th, 2021

Danny Nardo Decatur, IL

Niko f. a great help to me whenever i need it always available to answer any questions or concerns.

Reply from ROK Financial

Hey Danny, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Josh and the team here at ROK Financial. We trade pride in our open and fast communication, and we're so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Wayne

It wasn't until after we set up the line of credit that I finally learned that the interest rate is 52%!

Reply from ROK Financial

Hey Wayne, On behalf of the team, we'd like to take this moment to say thank you for taking the time to write this review. We would also like to extend our apologies for the miscommunication that occurred when discussing your LOC. As you know, our mission is to provide the best Business Financing experience to our customers, and we are sincerely sorry for falling short of doing just that with you. We can assure you this is something we have not taken lightly and have made sure to do additional training with our team to ensure something like this doesn't happen again. We would also like to take this time to extend our gratitude for the time you took to speak to our Finance Manager, Greg, and we look forward to you joining our Partner Program and giving you updated financing options as market conditions improve! Madi

Jan. 12th, 2021

Kate Kelly Jersey City, NJ

Josh is great to work with. He's super knowledgeable and very responsive.

Reply from ROK Financial

Kate, Thank you for the awesome 5-star review. At ROK Financial, we definitely strive for the term "knowledgable" to be a guaranteed part of every experience- so thank you for that valuable feedback! Our team is always here for you!

Robert Martin

Fair but tough payment schedule based upon weekly payments

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, Robert! I spoke with our finance manager. He said if you'd like to give us a ring, we can see what we can do about those weekly payments.

Rashawn Dallas, TX

Robert and Steve or great. They will get the job done

Reply from ROK Financial

Rashawn, Thanks so much for your positive words. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this 5 star review.

Mar. 18th, 2021

Nadia Tantcheva Littleton, CO

Great and fast process, top service, great credit box

Reply from ROK Financial

Nadia, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience without a fast process and top service!

Mark M McDonough

Poor communication, ran too many credir pulls

Reply from ROK Financial

Hey Mark, Yikes! I’m so, so sorry to hear that this happened. At ROK, we always want to put our customers first, and I apologize that we fell short this time. I’m sharing your feedback with our Finance Managers so they know what happened, how it affected you, and what can be done to make sure this doesn’t happen again. If you’d like to talk more, please feel free to reach out to me personally at [email protected] My name’s Madison, and I’d love the opportunity to talk this through with you to make it right. Thanks again for the feedback, and take care! Madi

Jan. 25th, 2021

Kingwood Financial Norcross, GA

Justin and Stephen are great to work with!

Reply from ROK Financial

Kingwood Financial, you know what Justin and Stephen said, that you're great to work with! Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review!