ROK Financial

9.8

Stuart Steinberg Kiryat Ono, TA

Trevor at RokFinancial is very professional. He always answered my questions quickly. I hope to work with him again.

Reply from ROK Financial

Stuart, thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about your experience working with Trevor and our team here at ROK Financial. We strive to answer any questions our clients have and are happy to hear we are hitting that mark! We hope to work together again soon!

Dec. 9th, 2021

Latrice Smith Charlotte, NC

Josh was great to work with! He moved quickly and was very responsive. He was able to secure several financing to fit our business needs.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review, Latrice! We're so grateful you had the chance to work with Josh, he is a true ROK-STAR! It means the world to us that we were able to help you secure the financing you need for your business! We look forward to cheering you on and watching you take your business to new heights!

Nov. 17th, 2021

recesss time O'Fallon, MO

Josh was amazing he was professional and prompt it was so many obstacles to get over for me I got denied by so many companies and Rok made it happen

Reply from ROK Financial

Recess time, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Josh and ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear that after getting denied multiple times ROK was able to pull through and get the financing your business deserves! We look forward to watching your business continue to grow!

Nov. 12th, 2021

Miguel Rodriguez Los Angeles, CA

Mike G. made it happen and was so helpful on every step of the way. I am really happy to have found them and help my business to the next level.

Reply from ROK Financial

Miguel, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Mike and our team here at ROK. We're so happy that you found us as well and cant wait to watch your business continue to succeed!

Nov. 12th, 2021

BUSINESS CREDIT BUILDER Atlanta, GA

Andrew and Nick have been handling my clients as professionals. Timely follow-ups, quick processing and they get the job done.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Andrew, Nick, and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear you were able to access financing with us and look forward to watching your business grow.

Oct. 27th, 2021

Louella jackson Vidalia, GA

Thank you Mike Q and Andrew F for your help in getting the loan my client needed. He was very please with the fast turn around. With this being my first time, It was a pleasure working with Mike and Andrew.

Reply from ROK Financial

Louella, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about your experience with Mike, Andrew and the rest of our team here at ROK Financial. We know how difficult it can be to find the right financing for your clients and we're so happy we could help them quickly! We strive to provide a stressfree experience for everyone involved and we're so happy we could deliver! We look forward to a great continued partnership!

Sep. 3rd, 2021

Albert Rhodes Tampa, FL

Andrew and Michael of ROK Financial were fantastic helping my client to get funded for his new truck and trailer! I will definitely refer to their services for all my clients! Great job guys!

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Albert, for taking the time to share your 5-star experience with Andrew, Partnership Advisor, and Michael, Sr. Finance Advisor here at ROK Financial. They make a great team, don't they? We're happy we were able to work with your client to get them access to a Business Financing Solution that allowed them to purchase a new truck and trailer! We look forward to working together to serve your clients in experiencing the same great Business Financing Solutions! Thanks again!

Jeff Brewer Lebanon, OR

The guys at ROK Financial that I worked with (Andrew, Phil, and Duanne) are the best in the business. Very professional and diligent in their process along with superb communication. I highly recommend working with Rok!

Reply from ROK Financial

Jeff, We appreciate the kind words about our team here at ROK Financial. We strive to make every funding "quick and seamless" here at ROK and we're so happy to hear we are hitting that mark. Thank you for reccommending us to small businesses in need of financing!

Aug. 9th, 2021

Donaldson Financial Group Atlanta, GA

Timothy and Robert at ROK Financial have ensured a smooth strategic business referral process. Being a broker it is important that I know exactly where my client is at all stages in the process. Robert and Timothy kept me informed. Anthony Donaldson CEO & Founder Donaldson Financial Group Donaldsonfinancialgroup.com

Reply from ROK Financial

Anthony, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about our Partnership Advisors here at ROK Financial. We work hard to provide a "smooth strategic business referral process" and we're so happy we are hitting our mark! We appreciate you leaving this review across muiltiple platforms so we can continue to help businesses in need of financing!

Jul. 26th, 2021

John Proctor Cherry Hill, NJ

As an accountant, my clients sometimes face cash flow challenges or reach out to me for advice on where to obtain lending. Timothy and Stephen at ROK are my go to's when that comes up and have provided great service through their referral program so far

Reply from ROK Financial

John, thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about Timothy, your Partnership Advisor and Stephen, your Sr. Business Advisor. We know how difficult it can be to find the right financing for your clients, and we appreciate you recommending ROK for great financing! We appreciate you showing your appreciation and look forward to a successful continued partnership!

Jul. 23rd, 2021

Taylor Be Brooklyn, NY

The Team at ROK financial are all standup, knowledgeable guys, they've helped me get financing for my clients in such a timely manner! They've even taken the time out of their busy schedule to teach me and my team how to use their platform. I could not recommend ROK financial highly enough!!

Reply from ROK Financial

Taylor, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great 5-star review about our team here at ROK Financial. We know how difficult it can be to find reliable financing for your clients and were so proud to offer a streamlined process that allows our ROK Partners to help their clients quickly and easily! Our team will always go the extra mile to assure our platform is accessible and easy to use for our partners! We greatly appreciate you recommending ROK to other businesses in need of financing!

Jacob Veches Saint Paul, MN

I have worked with Josh and Justin at ROK for a decent amount of time now and I am very impressed by the amount of knowledge they share as well as the willingness to truly help people. I am so excited to be a part of something this great!

Reply from ROK Financial

Jacob, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Josh, your Sr. Business Advisor and Justin, your Partnership advisor; those two make a great team dont they?! Our team works hard to provide a easy experience for our partners, while keeping them fully involved and educated throughout the process. We're so happy to have you as a part of our team and look forward to our continued partnership together!

Frank Luca Hampton, NJ

ROK Financial is extremely easy to work with, and accomodating. My partner Niko F is a pleasure to work with and is responsive and knowledgeable about the business. I look forward to building a long term relationship with Niko and ROK Financial.

Reply from ROK Financial

Frank, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Niko and the team here at ROK Financial. Being responsive is one of the many things we strive to be throughout our process so we can answer any questions our clients may have. We appreciate you leaving this feedback for the team across multiple platforms and look forward to our continued partnership!

Jun. 18th, 2021

Matthew Harms Yonkers, NY

Josh D. and ROK Financial are amazing. From their follow up to industry knowledge and tenacity to track down the best deal there are not many others in this space who perform anywhere near their level. Got my first deal with them done recently and looking forward to many more to come!

Reply from ROK Financial

Matthew, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. Our team works diligently to assure our clients get the best deals possible for their business and were so happy to hear we hit that mark with you. We're so happy to hear about your first deal and we look forward to doing business together again soon!

May. 28th, 2021

Miguel Ayon Sahuarita, AZ

Hands down, the best place to get funding for your business. Andrew and Travis helped my client get the funding they needed for ongoing construction projects and assisted them in keeping the doors open through this horrible time. Thanks Andrew and Travis, job well done!

Reply from ROK Financial

Miguel, WOW, thank you for these kind words and 5-star review of our team here at ROK Financial. We understand that finding the best financing for your clients isn't always the easiest, and that's why we take pride in our robust processes and streamlined Business Financing services that help our ROK Partners help their clients quickly and easily! On behalf of Andrew, Travis, and the ROK Team, we look forward to building a solid ROK Partnership with you as we help Business Owners across the country gain access to capital so they can get back to business!

May. 10th, 2021

Greg Troin Jackson, MI

Timothy S. and the team at ROK Financial are a great resource for small businesses. Working as a strategic partner with them, I am able to leverage great people and an expedient process to a variety of individual businesses and contacts in my network.

Reply from ROK Financial

Greg, Thank you for taking the time to write this review about Timothy and the team here at ROK Financial. We put a lot of work into being a resource to our customers and our clients, and so I’m glad to hear we're doing it and doing it well! We look forward to our continued partnership!

May. 10th, 2021

Undreese Gulley Oklahoma City, OK

I was looking for a new funding partner since a lot programs went away after Covid. I received a call from Justin about ROK financial and decided to do some deals together. I person I work with is Nick and I’m impressed by the level of professionalism I’ve received. Not my companies still do what they say they are going to do. I’m able to run Scenarios by Nick to determine the best strategies for my clients. This is something I appreciate with working with Nick

Reply from ROK Financial

Undreese, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about Nick and our team here at ROK Financial. We value your feedback and are thrilled we were able to help ease any financial burdens in these times. It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our clients lives better. We're always here for you!

Apr. 27th, 2021

Esther Ra Charlotte, NC

I have to say Rok Financial has helped us by going far and beyond to help my business survive during this pandemic! I reached out and Josh has literally invested more time and care than any other lending company that I have reached out to! They are there to help you advise you and lead you in the right direction to help find the financing you need! Thank you Josh and thank you ROK for going far and beyond we need more companies like you! God Bless!

Reply from ROK Financial

Esther, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. At ROK, Building relationships with our clients is a top priority so we put a lot of work into being a resource to our customers and our clients, and I’m glad to hear we're doing it and doing it well! Thank you again for showing your appreciation to the ROK team!

Apr. 26th, 2021

Mark Ridley Norwell, MA

I’m only just getting to know ROK Financial but if Niko F. is the benchmark then I have every confidence his colleagues are as grounded and knowledgeable as he is. Niko promotes his company in the highest professional standard possible, yet in a humble way. He explains the mission statement, products, services and benefits with great detail yet with few words - meaning he packs a lot into a small space which buyers really need. He keeps it simple. Great work Niko.

Reply from ROK Financial

Mark, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this outstanding 5-star review about Niko and our team. Niko is such an important asset to our team not only for his work ethic but for his attitude in the workplace! We're so glad he was able to keep the process simple for you. We'll be sure to pass this awesome review along to Niko. ROK on!

The Treasury Group Locust Valley, NY

Stephen M. and Robert C. are exceptional in their field. They are honest, hard working and very dedicated to their work. They are experts and highly knowledgeable. They always return my phone calls and/or emails in a timely manor. It is a pleasure to work with professionals like Stephen & Robert. I look forward to continue working together for many years. I highly recommend both Robert and Stephen for your financing needs.

Reply from ROK Financial

The Treasury Group, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave this incredible 5-star review about your experience with ROK Financial and your Senior Business Financing Advisor, Stephen and Partnership Advisor, Robert Converse! Those two make a great team, don't they? At ROK, we believe in being 100% transparent with our customers, our partners, and our employees, and we're ecstatic to hear we were just that for you. We also know how valuable a Business Owner's time is. We do our best to work as quickly as possible while providing our customers with the ultimate Business Financing Experience. We look forward to building a ROK-Solid Partnership with you as we work together to help Business Owners build their business on our solid foundation of financing here at ROK Financial! 🤘

Rich Walinsky Southampton, PA

Working with Eric T., Justin W., and Mike G. is a pleasure. I've worked as an ISO partner with many groups before, and so often been frustrated by a lack of communication with my client or myself. The team at ROK Financial is there to help the merchants I refer get the funding they need. I look forward to sending more referrals over as soon as possible.

Reply from ROK Financial

Rich, we spoke to Eric T, Justin W, and Mike G and you know what they said? You're a pleasure to work with as well! Thank you for choosing to work with our team at ROK Financial as we help businesses get back to business with simpler business financing! We look forward to our continued partnership!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Gary J Bras Antioch, CA

Working with Nick C. at ROK Financial is very rewarding and enjoyable. Nick and his team at ROK Financial cut through the nonsense and get right to the point of filling the capital needs of their clients. Nick quickly analyzes the company's needs, provides alternative solutions and then very rapidly closes and funds the deal. Proven results with true professionalism A true gem in the finance sector.

Reply from ROK Financial

Gary, Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome 5-star review. Our team works diligently to assure all of their client's needs are met, and I'm so glad Nick was successful in doing that for you! Were so glad you had a quick and seamless experience with us!

Mar. 18th, 2021

Moore's Pie Shop Amboy, IN

Niko always goes above and beyond for me! I will never use another company again. Thanks Niko and Rok!

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for leaving this awesome 5-star review about your experience with Niko and our team here at ROK Financial! We appreciate your business and look forward to working together again soon!

Nov. 2nd, 2021

Thomas Moore San José, SJ

Highly recommend Rok Financial, transparency trough their platform and great communication. Nick and Andrew get the job done.

Reply from ROK Financial

Hi Thomas, thank you for this 5-star review. We're so happy you have the chance to work with Nick and Andrew and that your experience was a positive one! We strive to keep an open line of communication with our clients and we're glad that you found it so helpful in this process!

Oct. 21st, 2021

Charles E. Simmons III M.D Jacksonville, FL

Josh worked with us diligently from morning until 5:30 pm. We looked at several opportunities and he assisted with the perfect one to fit our needs

Reply from ROK Financial

Charles, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. Our team works hard to assure our clients needs are met no matter how long it takes! We're so happy we were able to match you with the perfect financing for your business. We look forward to watching your business reach new heights!

Oct. 13th, 2021

henry diaz Deltona, FL

Andrew is exactly the partner you would like to meet while doing business. He is brilliant & knows in deep all product he offer

Reply from ROK Financial

Henry, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Andrew and the team here at ROK Financial. We work hard to provide a knowledgable experience for our clients. We're so happy to hear you had a great experience!

Oct. 12th, 2021

Donnell Mitchell Oak Lawn, IL

Trevor and Robert from ROK team are awesome! They are hardworking, dedicate, fast, and have sufficient experience with clients.

Reply from ROK Financial

Donnell, Thank you for leaving this 5-star review about your experience with Trevor, Robert and the ROK Team! We work hard to assure our clients have the best funding experience possible by providing fast and clear communication with their clients.

Oct. 11th, 2021

Rodney Kim Salt Lake City, UT

Niko & Duane were very fast at getting my client approved. Great duo to work with to get the funding within 2 days. Will keep using them. Great Experience!

Reply from ROK Financial

Rodney, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great 5-star review about Niko, your Partnership Advisor and Duanne, your Sr. Business Advisor. We're so happy to hear you were able to get your client funded in just two days! Wow! We look forward to our continued partnership and continuing to help more businesses access funding!

Jul. 30th, 2021

Christian DeFrando Munich, BY

Recently partnered up with Niko at ROK Financial for my clients financing requests. Looking forward to all the products especially the line of credit.

Reply from ROK Financial

Christian, thank you for leaving this 5-star review about Niko and the rest of our team here at ROK. We're so happy to hear you've partnered with us and look forward to a successful partnership together!

Jul. 30th, 2021

Ryan L. Kissimmee, FL

Josh and the team at ROK Financial are awesome, top-notch professionals, they were able to our client through a difficult time financially. What we liked the most how great they treat our clients. Dr. R. Letts, DBA

Reply from ROK Financial

Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great 5-star review about Josh and the rest of our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear we were able to help your client through a difficult time for their business. We take the time to understand our clients and their financial problems so we can best asses what their needs are! We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for our team!

Greg Simonds Mazatlán, SIN

ROK Financial is easy. I bring in leads and opportunities online and Timothy and the team at ROK Financial reach out to them and close on them if they are qualified. Thanks for the partnership!

Reply from ROK Financial

Greg, thank you for taking the time to leave this review with us here at ROK Financial! We take pride in our menu of business financing solutions and the ability to help our Partners provide the same 5-star solutions and experience to their clients! On behalf of Timothy, Robert, and the team here at ROK, thank you for partnering with us, and we look forward to our continued partnership!

Jun. 29th, 2021

roger arzt Eatontown, NJ

I work with Tim S. and Mike G. at ROK. Partnering with ROK gives me a full platform of loans and a team that has my back on all clients that come in outside of my regular wheelhouse. Great guys and great service thank you!

Reply from ROK Financial

Roger, Thank you for taking the time to leave this amazing 5-star review with ROK Financial. It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our partners' lives better. At ROK, building strong relationships with our partners is a top priority and we look forward to helping you and your clients in any way we can. Cheers to a great partnership!

May. 17th, 2021

Brittany

The paper work was simple. They are quick to respond. No one was rude or pushy. Funding is generally the same day. It was great. There are no drawbacks.

Reply from ROK Financial

Brittany, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review. We take pride in being a resource for Business Owners, and we're happy to hear we were just that for you! We look forward to watching you take your business to new heights!

Nov. 23rd, 2020

Mike F Ronkonkoma, NY

My review keeps getting taken down: I reached out to Niko F when I saw a Facebook post. He gave me all the information about funding my business and how he can help me expand. I will definitely be contacting him after my busy season.

Reply from ROK Financial

Mike, We're sorry to hear your review keeps getting taken down but were not sorry about this awesome review you left us! Our team works diligently to assure all business owners are aware of all information necessary to make the process and smooth as we can. We look forward to doing business together in the future and helping your business expand to new heights!

Alan Mosher Evans, GA

I recently had the occasion to speak with Niko F. of ROK Financial. I found Niko to polite, professional, and he really knew his stuff. He answered all my questions and really made me comfortable in my decision to partner with ROK Financial. Niko and ROK both get my highest recommendation.

Reply from ROK Financial

Alan, Thank for leaving this awesome review about Niko and our team here at ROK Financial. It's important that we make all partners feel comfortable with their decision and were so happy you decided to partner with us! We look forward to building a solid partnership with you as we work together to help businesses gain access to quick + streamlined capital.

ATMseafood NY Ronkonkoma, NY

Niko F reached out to me via. phone call about possible funding for my business leading up to the busy season. Happy to get the answers I was looking for in regards to term loan and line of credit and what would be best for my company. Looking forward to following back up with him soon!

Reply from ROK Financial

ATMseafood NY, thank you for taking the time to share your 5-star experience with your Partnership Advisor, Niko! At ROK Financial, we look forward to being a resource to our Partners and even potential Partners. We look forward to hearing back from you and learning how we can work together to help Business Owners gain access to quick and simple Business Financing!

Apr. 12th, 2021

Jose Baeza Buffalo Grove, IL

I work with Timothy S. and Robert D. at ROK Financial. They assist with unique scenarios and tough industries such as restaurants. Great partners to have because of their flexibility. Thank you Tim and Rob, looking forward to working together the next few years

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Jose, for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with ROK Financial and your Senior Financing Advisor, Rob and Partnership Advisor, Tim. Those two make a great team, don't they? I can't wait to share this great review with them! Here's to working together to help Business Owners across the country gain access to the capital they need to reach new heights!

KingChuckie Hollywood, FL

The best working capital loan terms I’ve seen thus far. Their staff seems to be in sync with one another. The tag team Nick and Niko are are awesome when it comes to helping clients, and they are one hell of a support system for the Brokers in their network as well. Keep up the excellent work guys!

Reply from ROK Financial

WOW, KingChuckie, Thank you for taking the time to leave our team this awesome 5-star review. Our team works super hard to provide an easy experience for our clients, and were so happy we succeeded. Their support system is unmatched! We cant wait to pass this review on to Niko and Nick!

Ronald Atiba Colorado Springs, CO

Justin W. at ROK Financial is great to work with and is extremely transparent & receptive. I would highly recommend him as he holds themself to the highest form of professionalism. He also provides me with great SEO/Google Ad knowledge to grow my business and attract new clients

Reply from ROK Financial

Ronald, Thank you for not only taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review, but for leaving more than one! We appreciate you helping us grow our business! Your partnership advisor, Justin and the rest of our team appreciate your appreciation. Glad that we could provide you with additional business information to expand and thrive in today's business world! We look forward to tracking your continued success!

Mar. 24th, 2021

Keon Georges Powder Springs, GA

Timothy S. and the team at ROK Financial are a great asset for small businesses who are having trouble obtaining financing. They take the consultative approach and educate businesses of all kinds on what is available unsecured and specifically what they may qualify for unsecured. Thanks ROK

Reply from ROK Financial

Keon, Thank YOU for taking the time to leave this ROK'n 5-star review for us on multiple platforms! Were so happy to hear that your Partnership Advisor Timothy was about to provide you with all the information and help you needed throughout the process! We hope to work together again soon!

Mar. 24th, 2021

Jason Silva Holtsville, NY

Jason - Staff Accountant Being an accountant, I speak with businesses for a variety of reasons. If they ever bring up the need for outside financing, ROK Fi is there to provide educational and consultative assistance to those that are curious about what is available in the alternative finance market today. Thank you Tim and the team at ROK.

Reply from ROK Financial

Jason, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Tim and the team here at ROK Financial. We take pride in being a resource for our Partners as they look for the best Business Financing options for their clients, and we're happy to hear our knowledge in the space has been beneficial to you and your clients. We look forward to working together in the future!

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Eugene C Amato Shrewsbury, MA

I always have a great experience talking through a deal with Nick C. Nick takes the time to find viable options for my clients at all times. He's hard-working and very attentive. He truly focuses on getting the deal approved and closed. It's always a win-win with Nick

Reply from ROK Financial

Eugene, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with your Senior Finance Advisor, Nick C, and the ROK Financial process we take pride in! We are ecstatic about our Partnership and look forward to working together to provide a solid foundation of business financing to your clients.

Feb. 18th, 2021

JB3 Consulting Group Houston, TX

I work with Timothy S and Mike G at ROK Financial. They assist me with any unique business funding requests I come across. The most recent client we funded was in less than 48 hours and in a very unique scenario. Great job to ROK Financial and looking forward to working together in 2021

Reply from ROK Financial

JB3 Consulting Group! Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with your Partenrship Advisor, Timothy, and Finance Advisor, Mike, at ROK Financial. We're thrilled to hear our quick and easy process to get your client funds in less than 48 hours. It's always humbling to hear how we can make our Partners and their clients' lives easier! The feeling is mutual - we are looking forward to working together to help Business Owners gain access to capital!

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Frank Gamboa Bartow, FL

Very good company and very professionals especially nikko very helpfully

Reply from ROK Financial

Frank, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Niko and our team here at ROK Financial. We're happy we could be so helpful to you throughout your funding process!

Dec. 22nd, 2021

Tarsha Thompson Dublin, GA

Nick C was very professional and got us funding quickly when we needed it.

Reply from ROK Financial

Tarsha, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Nick and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad we could get your business funded quickly and look forward to working together again soon!

Dec. 20th, 2021

Jon West Des Moines, IA

I have worked with Tony C and Steve M for several years. Besides being great guys to work with I have found out that first and main concern is that of helping the small business owner attain funding. Many companies just worry about the commission first and the the applicant later. Tony and Steve empathize with each individual and go the extra mile with each one of them. I would highly recommend them and ROKFI.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Jon, for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with ROK Financial and your Business Financial Advisor, Stephen and Tony, our Director of Partnerships. I can't wait to share this with them! Getting Businesses back to business is our number one priority, and we look forward to working together to do just that with you as we continue to grow our Partnership! Thanks again! Madi

Nov. 23rd, 2020

Trent Riley Severn, MD

GREAT EXPERIENCE with ROK. They explained everything I needed to know about some questions I had.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review Trent! We're so happy you were thrilled to work with ROK and that Justin was able to explain the whole process to you in detail. We look forward to watching you succeed!

Nov. 19th, 2021

Wayne Roper

Was called today by Andrew F. He was able to fund one of my more difficult files, making me look like a hero. Thank you Andrew 08/18/2021

Reply from ROK Financial

That's because you are a hero, Wayne! Thank you for choosing to Partner with Andrew and our team here at ROK Financial. The team here at ROK does everything we can to help provide fast, simple, and the best solutions for our customers and our partners' clients' and we're ecstatic to hear we did just that. We look forward to working together as we build a ROK-Solid Partnership!

Robert Johnson Lawrenceville, GA

It was pleasure working with Andrew and Mike, they always communicate very well and kept me updated throughout the process! Highly Recommended!

Reply from ROK Financial

The pleasure was all ours, Robert. Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with your Partnership Advisor, Andrew, SR. Finance Advisor, Mike, and the team here at ROK Financial. We take pride in our open communication and streamlined process, and we're so glad to hear you experienced nothing short of that! We look forward to working together as we help businesses across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico gain access to business financing solutions.

Vilna Pailler Chicago, IL

Thank you Timothy for being reliable as a Partnership Manager and being there to assist my clients that have lending needs in a quick time frame and friendly process

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you Vilna for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Timothy and our team here at ROK Financial. We strive to help our Partners in a timely fashion so they can help their clients get back to business! We're so happy to hear we were able to get your client funding in a quick time frame. We look forward to our continued Partnership.

Jul. 23rd, 2021