ROK Financial

9.8

Abbey F Patchogue, NY

Niko F. was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in getting us the answers/help we need. I highly recommend anyone to utilize Niko and the Rok Financial team for any of their small business funding. Thank you!

Reply from ROK Financial

Abbey, Thank you for taking the time to write us this 5 star review. At ROK Financial, building relationships with our clients is a top priority and we look forward to helping you and your business in ANY way we can. We appreciate you recommending us in the future!

Brittany

The paper work was simple. They are quick to respond. No one was rude or pushy. Funding is generally the same day. It was great. There are no drawbacks.

Reply from ROK Financial

Brittany, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review. We take pride in being a resource for Business Owners, and we're happy to hear we were just that for you! We look forward to watching you take your business to new heights!

Jason Silva Holtsville, NY

Jason - Staff Accountant Being an accountant, I speak with businesses for a variety of reasons. If they ever bring up the need for outside financing, ROK Fi is there to provide educational and consultative assistance to those that are curious about what is available in the alternative finance market today. Thank you Tim and the team at ROK.

Reply from ROK Financial

Jason, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Tim and the team here at ROK Financial. We take pride in being a resource for our Partners as they look for the best Business Financing options for their clients, and we're happy to hear our knowledge in the space has been beneficial to you and your clients. We look forward to working together in the future!

Eugene C Amato Shrewsbury, MA

I always have a great experience talking through a deal with Nick C. Nick takes the time to find viable options for my clients at all times. He's hard-working and very attentive. He truly focuses on getting the deal approved and closed. It's always a win-win with Nick

Reply from ROK Financial

Eugene, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with your Senior Finance Advisor, Nick C, and the ROK Financial process we take pride in! We are ecstatic about our Partnership and look forward to working together to provide a solid foundation of business financing to your clients.

JB3 Consulting Group Houston, TX

I work with Timothy S and Mike G at ROK Financial. They assist me with any unique business funding requests I come across. The most recent client we funded was in less than 48 hours and in a very unique scenario. Great job to ROK Financial and looking forward to working together in 2021

Reply from ROK Financial

JB3 Consulting Group! Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with your Partenrship Advisor, Timothy, and Finance Advisor, Mike, at ROK Financial. We're thrilled to hear our quick and easy process to get your client funds in less than 48 hours. It's always humbling to hear how we can make our Partners and their clients' lives easier! The feeling is mutual - we are looking forward to working together to help Business Owners gain access to capital!

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Denise Dickinson Louisville, KY

Very hard working and great service. Approved my loan in timely manner

Reply from ROK Financial

Denise, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with our team here at ROK Financial! We take pride in our ultimate customer service and quick business financing solutions! We look forward to watching you take your business to new heights!

Aug. 20th, 2021

Sonya Bridgewater Picayune, MS

Andrew went far and beyond. Love working with him and the company.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Sonya, for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with your Partnership Advisor, Andrew, and the team here at ROK Financial. We loved working with you and look forward to continuing working together through our ROK Solid Partnership!

Aug. 19th, 2021

Jon West Des Moines, IA

I have worked with Tony C and Steve M for several years. Besides being great guys to work with I have found out that first and main concern is that of helping the small business owner attain funding. Many companies just worry about the commission first and the the applicant later. Tony and Steve empathize with each individual and go the extra mile with each one of them. I would highly recommend them and ROKFI.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Jon, for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with ROK Financial and your Business Financial Advisor, Stephen and Tony, our Director of Partnerships. I can't wait to share this with them! Getting Businesses back to business is our number one priority, and we look forward to working together to do just that with you as we continue to grow our Partnership! Thanks again! Madi

Matt Randallstown, MD

I worked with Rob to close a deal and it was great and quick! Looking forward to doing more with him and the team!

Reply from ROK Financial

Matt, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Rob, your Partnership Advisor and the rest of the team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy we were able to get you funded quickly! We're looking forward to our continued partnership together as well!

Jul. 8th, 2021

Kelvin C Whitsett, NC

Josh D. Was very professional and knowledgeable. He listen to my needs and delivered on a plan that allowed me to get the funding I needed for my business in timely manner.

Reply from ROK Financial

Kelvin, Thank you for taking the time to leave this great 5-Star review about Josh and our tema here at ROK Financial. At ROK, We strive to understand our clients and their business' needs fully so we can appropriately deliver the best financing product for their business. We're so glad we could help you receive the funding you needed and provide it to you in a timely manner. We're always here for you!

Jose Santiago Hartford, CT

Andrew and Nick have been a great help & service. Standing for integrity and hard work. It's definitely about the getting down to business with this dynamic duo!

Reply from ROK Financial

Hey Jose, Thanks for taking the time to leave this awesome review about our team at ROK, specifically Andrew and Nick. Those two make a great team, don't they? Our team works hard to assure a smooth process for everyone involved, and we're so glad we are hitting that mark.

Engel Caceres Arlington, VA

Extremely satisfied with their work ethic, they explain everything, they make sure that you get what you need, even if it means going over the 100% I really appreciate you guys. Thanks a lot.

Reply from ROK Financial

Engel, Thank YOU for taking the time to write us this great review. We're so happy to hear about your great experience with our team at ROK Financial. We look forward to working together again soon!

Qaza Nazeer Allentown, PA

Robert, Greg, and Tony are super stars! Their customer service, transparency and approval rates are amazing and we look forward to sending all of our clients to them for their products!

Reply from ROK Financial

Qaza, Thank you for the kind words! We're so happy that you think Robert, Greg, and Tony are as great as we do! Its important to us to always be as transparent as possible with our partners, and were so glad our team could provide you with a "ROK" star experience! We look forward to our continued partnership with you!

Francois Bouville Dallas, TX

Robert C. and Greg A. have continuously demonstrated professionalism, excellent customer satisfaction and always solutions orientated in matching a client's needs with the appropriate financing structure.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thanks for the awesome review, Francois! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Robert C and Greg A are crucial elements to our team here at ROK Financial, and were so glad to hear about your awesome experience with them! We hope to work together again soon!

Melanie Brown The Villages, FL

If you are looking for a responsive and knowledgeable source for business capital then look no further than Timothy S. at ROK Financial. He is your go to person to get the funding your company needs.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you so much for your kind words, Melanie. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Timothy S is truly a gem to have on our team! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Kimberly Hardy Colton, CA

I currently work with Justin who has been phenomenal in providing guidance and information. ROK Financial is a great partner and I look forward to doing much business with this group!

Reply from ROK Financial

Kimberly, thank you so much for this awesome 5-star review. Were thrilled to hear you had an excellent experience with Justin and the ROK Team! We look forward to doing more business together in the future!

L.H. ,

Tim and Josh are fast and easy to work with. They have my trust when it comes to servicing small business owners who do not meet the traditional bank lending requirements. Thank you for the partnership.

Reply from ROK Financial

L.H., thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Tim and Josh. We take pride in being your trusted resource when it comes to servicing small business owners. Thank you for being a part of ROK Partners; we look forward to our continued work together as we help businesses gain access to quick, easy, and accessible financing.

Damage Control Consultants Detroit, MI

I would like to say that it's been a great experience working with the ROK family Especially Robert C. & Duanne S., What was extremely helpful is the follow up and the consistency. Thanks again

Reply from ROK Financial

Wow, Damage Control Consultants, what can we say but thank you! Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with your Partnership Advisor, Robert C + Senior Finance Advisor, Duanne S.!

Nathan Henry Wauconda, IL

I want to extend my humblest thanks to Nick C. and his team in providing the highest value-added service to me, a referral partner and the right type of financing to my clients to help grow their business.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Nathan, for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with ROK Financial and your Senior Finance Advisor, Nick C. I can't wait to share this with him! We take pride in being a reliable resource to our Partners, and to hear we were just that for you and your clients is humbling! Here's to working together as we help business owners gain access to quick and easy capital that's been built on a Solid Business Financing Foundation! Thanks again! Madi

Donnell Watkins

Successful. High rates however it's enough room to get the task done. I'm thankful

Reply from ROK Financial

We're thankful for you for taking the time to leave this review, Donnell! Here's to taking your business to new heights this year!

Andrew Flach Oxford, CT

They were very reliable. They followed through with everything they said quickly

Reply from ROK Financial

Andrew, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about ROK Financials' quick and streamlined Business Financing process, as well as your reliable experience with our Finance Advisors! Wishing you growth + success in the months to come!

Jan. 25th, 2021

Charles Major Jacksonville, FL

My experience with ROK was one of the best I've had and I appreciate all help I received from Josh and everyone I would like to say thank you everyone Cencerly Charles Major

Reply from ROK Financial

Charles, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review with ROK Financial. We're so glad you had a great experience with us and thrilled we were able to help ease any financial burdens in these times!Thank you so much for showing your appreciation to the ROK team!

May. 21st, 2021

Willie McMichael Asheboro, NC

My experience with ROK Financial has been a great..!! Andrew & Travis are the best in the business and are great to work with.

Reply from ROK Financial

Willie, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review about Andrew, Travis, and the team here at ROK Financial. We value your feedback and are thrilled we were able to be a resource for you during these tough times.

Jessica Rogers Montgomery City, MO

I've worked directly with Justin W. and have always had a professional experience where I've been treated as a valued partner.

Reply from ROK Financial

Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review. We strive to be professional and knowledgeable in every sense of the word, and I'm glad we are hitting that mark as a team. Thank you for your continued partnership! We look forward to doing business again soon.

Larsons seasonal

No hoops to jump through Greg took care or as much of the small stuff so I could focus on my business

Reply from ROK Financial

Larsons Seasonal! Wow – thanks for your kind remarks! We are so happy that working with our Finance Manager, Greg, helped you get your focus back on your business! We thrive on this type of feedback, so I’ll be sure to pass this review off to the team.

Austin Feely

They are extremely quick and efficient. They are always able to secure the best rates and terms for my clients.

Reply from ROK Financial

Austin, thank you for choosing to partner with our team at ROK Financial as we work together to help businesses get back to business with simpler business financing! We look forward to our continued partnership!

Bill

Customer support is very knowledgeable and extremely quick to follow up with phone calls and emails.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Bill! We believe that communication is a major key in helping Business Owners gain access to Business Financing, and we're happy to hear you enjoyed our quick follow ups and emails. Cheers to taking your business to new heights!

Tyler

They’re good people. I wish they would start doing hard money but other than that they are really good.

Reply from ROK Financial

Tyler, thank you for leaving this 5-star review and for the feedback!

Amanuel

So far everything is okay. I have no complains. They are consistent. The service they are providing is great.

Reply from ROK Financial

Amanuel, we're glad to hear that things are going well, and we are ecstatic to have you as part of our ROK Family.

Billy Simpson Lake Grove, NY

Very impressed by how flexible and creative Rok Financial is. Wanted to shout out Philip L. and his company for their responsiveness and genuine interest in my business.

Reply from ROK Financial

Billy, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with ROK Financial and your Finance Manager, Philip! We take pride in being there for our clients and providing them with the best tools for their business. We look forward to watching you take your business to new heights.

Joyce Bellamy Hamden, CT

I received Good service and timely. Questions answered and funded quickly

Reply from ROK Financial

Joyce, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with ROK Financial and your Finance Advisor! We take pride in being a resource to Business Owners across the country, and we're ecstatic to hear we were just that for you! We look forward to seeing you take your business to new heights!

Jan. 25th, 2021

MP ,

Josh at Rok Financial was very attentive to my financial goals and I felt as if he was negotiating for me - thank you!

Reply from ROK Financial

MP, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Josh, your Senior Business Financing Advisor! At ROK Financial, we make sure the Business Owners who choose to work with our team are getting the best Business Financing solutions available to them! Thank you for choosing us; we look forward to watching you take your business to new heights!

Philip Wong San Francisco, CA

It has been awesome working with Justin W. at Rok. He has been quick to respond to me, whether through email or call.

Reply from ROK Financial

Phillip, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Justin and the team here at ROK Financial. We take pride in our open and fast communication, So were glad we were able to assist you with all questions in a timely fashion. We're always here for you, Philip!

Luqman Stroud

Professionalism and customer service were able to make the process simple and easy

Reply from ROK Financial

Luqman, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review. At ROK Financial, we take pride in our streamlined and easy Business Financing Process and our customer service! We look forward to watching you take your business to new heights!

Dec. 18th, 2020

Rick Segalen

ROK Financial has the quality resources to help a borrower get much needed financing.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Rick, for taking the time out of your day to leave this 5-star review and for mentioning our quality resources to help business owners like yourself obtain the financing that's needed to get back to business! We look forward to watching you take your business to new heights!

Dr. Rose Lorenzo

Very efficient and easy to work with, they clearly understand the needs of small businesses.

Reply from ROK Financial

Dr. Lorenzo, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with our team at ROK Financial. We take pride in our streamlined and easy process while taking the time to understand what is best for our business owners! We look forward to watching you take your business to new heights!

sean heaney Humble, TX

Great guys to work with. always available for any questions or help on a deal. Josh and Robert work hard and are a wealth of knowledge

Reply from ROK Financial

Sean, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience at ROK Financial. We're glad our team has been accessible and quick to answer any questions you had! Hope to work together again soon!

Mike Hudson Birmingham, AL

These guys are fast! I really like how dedicated to my success Robert and his team are. When it's urgent, I know who I can count on!

Reply from ROK Financial

Mike, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star ROKstar review! We take pride in being a resource to our Partners' success, and please know whether it be urgent or a client in need of finding financing that is best for their business; Robert and the team at ROK Financial are here and ready to help!

Taryn Jewell Ronkonkoma, NY

Can we give 5.5 stars? Phil thank you so much for helping us! Called in at 10am and was funded by 4pm. Talk about speed and efficiency.

Reply from ROK Financial

WOW, Taryn, can we give you 5.5 stars for being so awesome?! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review and for choosing to obtain financing through our quick and easy process here at ROK Financial! We look forward to watching you take your business to new heights!

Brittany Gambini Corona, NY

Philip L. was our guy, we got lucky! Highly recommend working with him. He is smart, quick, and found us a better deal than 8 other companies.

Reply from ROK Financial

Brittany, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Philip and the team at ROK Financial. What can we say? We really know what we're doing here and work with you to find the best financing options for you and your business! Thank you for choosing ROK!

Louella jackson Vidalia, GA

Thank you Mike Q and Andrew F for your help in getting the loan my client needed. He was very please with the fast turn around. With this being my first time, It was a pleasure working with Mike and Andrew.

Reply from ROK Financial

Louella, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about your experience with Mike, Andrew and the rest of our team here at ROK Financial. We know how difficult it can be to find the right financing for your clients and we're so happy we could help them quickly! We strive to provide a stressfree experience for everyone involved and we're so happy we could deliver! We look forward to a great continued partnership!

Sep. 3rd, 2021

Jack Newport Saginaw, MI

ROK Financial has helped me grow my business and serve my customers with their lending needs. Niko F. is extraordinary at listening and helping you develop the proper strategies for success.

Reply from ROK Financial

Jack, thank you for the awesome 5-star review! We thrive on this type of feedback, so I’ll be sure to pass this off to Niko & the team. I'm so glad the team was able to provide you with any and all help you needed throughout the process. We look forward to watching your business continue to expand to new heights!

Willem Hewitt, TX

Josh D. has helped a number of my clients get the funding they needed. Will continue to recommend.

Reply from ROK Financial

Warren, We truly appreciate you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review and also for recommending us to your future clients! Thank you for your partnership with ROK Financial; we look forward to building our relationship as we help business owners gain access to simple and easy Business Financing.

Mar. 24th, 2021

Linda Luke, Village Gardeners Inc.

Exceptional Professional Service, Painless Process, and Fast Results!

Reply from ROK Financial

Linda, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this 5-star review! We take pride in our painless process, professionalism, and fast results when getting businesses back to business! We look forward to all you and your team are going to accomplish!

Kate Kelly Jersey City, NJ

Josh is great to work with. He's super knowledgeable and very responsive.

Reply from ROK Financial

Kate, Thank you for the awesome 5-star review. At ROK Financial, we definitely strive for the term "knowledgable" to be a guaranteed part of every experience- so thank you for that valuable feedback! Our team is always here for you!

Linda Hair

knowledge in the industry, work with clients and is helpful.

Reply from ROK Financial

Linda, thank you for taking the time to leave this review!

Danny Nardo Decatur, IL

Niko f. a great help to me whenever i need it always available to answer any questions or concerns.

Reply from ROK Financial

Hey Danny, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Josh and the team here at ROK Financial. We trade pride in our open and fast communication, and we're so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.

Wayne

It wasn't until after we set up the line of credit that I finally learned that the interest rate is 52%!

Reply from ROK Financial

Hey Wayne, On behalf of the team, we'd like to take this moment to say thank you for taking the time to write this review. We would also like to extend our apologies for the miscommunication that occurred when discussing your LOC. As you know, our mission is to provide the best Business Financing experience to our customers, and we are sincerely sorry for falling short of doing just that with you. We can assure you this is something we have not taken lightly and have made sure to do additional training with our team to ensure something like this doesn't happen again. We would also like to take this time to extend our gratitude for the time you took to speak to our Finance Manager, Greg, and we look forward to you joining our Partner Program and giving you updated financing options as market conditions improve! Madi

Jan. 12th, 2021

Robert Martin

Fair but tough payment schedule based upon weekly payments

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, Robert! I spoke with our finance manager. He said if you'd like to give us a ring, we can see what we can do about those weekly payments.

Rashawn Dallas, TX

Robert and Steve or great. They will get the job done

Reply from ROK Financial

Rashawn, Thanks so much for your positive words. We appreciate you taking the time to leave this 5 star review.