ROK Financial

9.8

LAST UPDATED: January 3rd, 2022

Opened in 2020 from the turmoil caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, ROK Financial was founded by its current CEO James Webster. Webster is a former business partner of the well-established business financing and services provider National Business Capital & Services. Like many businesses, National was forced to pause its operations due to the pandemic. ROK Financial was born of the desire to continue helping businesses succeed and bring employees back to work.

Best Company interviewed ROK Financial's CRO, Patrick Manning to learn more about their business.

ROK Financial is a very new company. However, Webster has almost two decades of experience in the financial services industry. During his time at National Business Capital & Services, his team helped secure over $1 billion in financing for small businesses. This dedication to building businesses from their foundation and maintaining business partnerships is central to ROK Financial’s business financing platform.

For being so new to the industry, ROK Financial has a robust variety of funding types. Its current small business and commercial lending options include:

• Small business loans
  • Asset based loans
  • Franchise financing
  • Startup financing
search

Highlight: ROK Financial is currently offering its full suite of loan products.

In light of the financial uncertainty related to the COVID-19 pandemic, some business loan providers are only offering limited funding options. For example, some of the top loan providers were only accepting Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan applications instead of, or in addition to, their normal products until mid-August 2020 and beyond.

By contrast, ROK Financial was actually born out of the turmoil of the pandemic and is actively lending, which makes it stand out from competitors.

The Good

• Same-Day Funding
  • No Minimum FICO
  • Lower Required Months in Business
  • Fast Application Process
  • Higher Loan Minimums and Maximums

Same-Day Funding

ROK Financial can potentially provide its customers with same-day funding if a loan application is completed and all necessary documentation is submitted quickly. Due to its use of fintech, business owners can be out of underwriting in hours and receive funds on the same day. This is less common within the business loans industry. More typical is a promise of funding within a day.

No Minimum FICO

Many business loan companies like ROK Financial have minimum FICO score requirements typically in the low 600s. ROK Financial does not have a minimum FICO score on its loan offerings. Most of its top financing options have no minimum, and it encourages businesses with bad credit to apply.

Unlike traditional banks, there are alternative lenders on the market that have programs for all types of credit profiles. ROK Financial advises business owners not to be discouraged by their credit score. Businesses can still qualify for specific products and programs though alternative sources.

Lower Required Months in Business

ROK Financial will work with businesses that have been in business for a shorter amount of time. This is unique among its competitors, many of which may require a business be open for at least 12 months prior to applying for financing. Many businesses can qualify for ROK Financial’s top financing options with as little as three months in business.

ROK Financial will also work with startup companies. If you have been in business for less than six months, you are considered a startup. Most financing options require a minimum of six months in business and at least $15,000 gross revenue per month, but startups can be exempt from these requirements. You will be required to have a credit score of at least 650.

Fast Application Process

The application process can vary widely across companies working on business loan financing. ROK Financial's initial loan process application is very brief. It asks for your contact information, time in business, credit score, annual gross sales, and industry. After you submit the application, a ROK Financial business financing advisor will contact you to discuss what loan options you may have and which to pursue.

Higher Loan Minimums and Maximums

Each business loan provider will have a different minimum and maximum loan amount. ROK Financial’s loan minimums and maximums are higher than is typical. This could be beneficial for your business if you are looking for larger amounts of funding. Most of the funding options offered by ROK Financial have a loan minimum of $10,000 and a loan maximum of $5 million.

The Bad

• No Information on Business Terms and Interest Rates
  • New Company

No Information on Business Terms and Interest Rates

The ROK Financial website does not provide any information on the business terms or interest rates of the loans it typically secures for its customers. This could be very frustrating for you if you are shopping around and trying to compare the offerings from other loan companies.

New Company

While its employees and leadership have years of industry experience, ROK Financial is essentially a brand new company. This could mean that it may have fewer lending partners and a smaller marketplace of lenders.

Additionally, while ithe company does have a solid lineup of lending options, some of its competitors offer business credit cards, financing for cannabis businesses, and other business services not currently in ROK Financial's suite of services.

The Bottom Line

ROK Financial started its company in 2020 during the coronavirus pandemic. The company's leadership saw the need for small business financing in the country and decided to break off from a larger business loan servicing firm in order to continue providing loans to businesses during a difficult financial time. This dedication to providing financing to businesses is admirable.

You will find that ROK Financial is willing to work with a larger group of businesses, including startups and those with poor credit. It also has higher loan maximums which could be helpful if you're a business owner looking for more financing.

All that said, it's ROK reviews from real customers that matter most in determining the company's trustworthiness.

The verdict? ROK reviews consistently praise the company for efficiency, professionalism, and responsiveness. Read more below.

not_listed_location

ROK Financial Frequently Asked Questions

What types of business loans does ROK Financial offer?

ROK Financial offers a wide variety of business loan options including term loans, lines of credit, equipment financing, SBA loans, and much more.

Is there a minimum requirement to apply for business financing with ROK Financial?

While many factors come into play when approving a business, ROK Financial requires a minimum of $120,000 in annual gross along with at least six months in business.

Is ROK Financial a direct lender?

No, ROK Financial is not a direct lender. The company has boutique-style relationships with a group of hand-selected lenders who provide top-notch funding and programs tailored to individual business needs.

How quickly will I receive my funds after approval?

ROK Financial will work swiftly to expedite the funding process. Once all the documentation is completed, you can see funds in your account in as little as 24 hours.

What type of documentation is required?

Typical documentation needed to submit your application includes business bank statements and a signed application.

Message from
ROK Financial

ROK Financial is committed to providing the best small business financing options available today. ROK Financial is backed by a seasoned team of knowledgeable advisors and support staff, with direct access to the top FinTech and commercial lenders. Now more than ever, it is time for small businesses to get back to business, and the team at ROK Financial is ready to help make that happen.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

4.9

bookmark

Featured Review

Monica Russell Arlington, TX

I trust Rok's team to get the impossible done! If they can't get it done, no one can. I have worked with Stephen and Andrew to help my clients get additional funding when everyone else said no! Andrew and Stephen are great to work with. They are positive and honest. I have learned a lot working with them.

Reply from ROK Financial

Monica, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review abour our team here at ROK, specifically your Partnership Advisor Andrew, and your Sr. Business Advisor, Stephen. We know it can be difficult to find any financing for your clients, especially financing that works for them and we're so glad we could be your saving grace! We strive to be as upfront and honest with our partners and clients to assure a smoothing funding process for everyone. We look forward to our continued partnership!

Aug. 9th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Katie Prusinski Sayville, NY

Went in thinking we wouldn’t be approved. Our bank who we’ve been with for 14 years declined us. Philip L. got it done in 2 days, a week before we needed it. Thank you Rok Financial this is amazing.

Reply from ROK Financial

Katie, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with your Finance Manager, Philip, and the team at ROK Financial. We're sorry to hear the bank you've been with for 14 years couldn't work with you to find a solution. We're glad to hear that our team was able to work with you to find financing that worked best for you. If there's anything you ever need, don't hesitate to reach back out to us!

Mar. 5th, 2021

Nancy Fields Salt Lake City, UT

Late in the afternoon, it just happened to be the day before New Year's Eve I responded to an email that I received from ROK Financial where I was needing some clarification. I truly wasn't expecting to hear back from anyone that day and was about out the door when I received a phone call from Trevor C, a Business Development Officer at ROK, not 5 minutes after my email was sent. More than once I told him I was super impressed that I received a response so quickly. I really appreciated speaking to Trevor directly, as such, he was able to offer me the clarification that I was looking for and then some. After we hung up, he followed up our phone conversation with additional emails. I'm definitely looking forward to working with Trevor.

Reply from ROK Financial

Nancy, thank you for this AWESOME 5-star review! We're thrilled that you are looking forward to working with Trevor and that he was able to assist you in such a short time over the holiday. We certainly pride ourselves on being accessible at all times! We look forward to this continued partnership and are happy to have you!

Jan. 5th, 2022

Beau-Monde Enterprises LLC Covington, GA

Justin and Rob are awesome! They make the loan process as seamless as possible, which allows me to keep my clients happy. I recently had a client in urgent need of working capital and with Justin and Rob’s help, we were able to get my client approved and funded in three days! What an excellent way to end the year! I’m looking forward to starting the year off strong with Justin, Rob, and Rok Financial!

Reply from ROK Financial

Beau-Monde Enterprises, thank you for leaving this 5-star review about your experience working with Justin, Rob, and our team here at ROK Financial. WOW! We're so happy we could get your client funded in just 3 days! We look forward to building a strong strategic relationship together!

Cayce Prunesti Ocean View, DE

I had a long time client that I could never get a longer term loan to help lower his clients payments. Mr. Nick C helped me get a loan that saved my client $8K a month in cash flow and was weekly payback opposed to daily! He answered every call, e-mail, and text. Extremely smooth process. Thanks Nick for all you did for myself and the client! I highly recommend Rok Financial.

Reply from ROK Financial

Cayce, we appreciate you taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Nick and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so glad we could get your client funded with rates that are better for them! We care about our clients and are so happy that Nick was attentive in answer your questions! We appreciate your review and recommendation of ROK!

Karen Ciocchi Columbus, OH

My first deal with ROK. I was new to ROK and needed some help with my first deal. The team was really supportive and helped me all the way through. Andrew F helped me sign up, get logged in to the agent portal, and get a link to the online application that I could forward to my prospect. Josh D as my sales manager who closed the sale. Signup to funding was 11/18 to 12/8, a little longer than normal for an LOC but the Thanksgiving holiday was the chief cause. Since there is a 4-hour time zone difference, I mostly worked with Andrew and Josh via text, and they were very responsive, even over the holiday weekend. They made it super easy for me to get my first sale, for which I am very grateful. -KC, Anchorage Alaska

Reply from ROK Financial

Karen, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew, Josh, and our team here at ROK Financial. Our team tries our best to be as supportive and helpful throughout the funding process as we can be and we're so happy to hear we are hitting that mark with you. We're so happy to hear our team was responsive even over the holday weekend. We look forward to watching your business grow!

Dec. 16th, 2021

Brooke Williams Atlanta, GA

First time working with this lender and let me tell you, they are an excellent company. Trevor was our direct contact, he was so professional, very prompt and super helpful through the short process. He got us a better rate as promised and kept us in que with the process, giving updates and letting us know what we should expect next. I definitely recommend his services. Thanks a bunch!

Reply from ROK Financial

Brooke, thank you for leaving this 5-star review about your experience with Trevor and our team here at ROK. Its great to hear how well Trevor took care of you throughout the funding process. We work hard to provide as many updates as possible to our clients to ease any worries they may have! We appreciate you recommending both Trevor and ROK!

Princess Caceres Kissimmee, FL

Iam comfortable taking my clients to ROM Financial. The are completely transparent. If they can help they do if they cant they guide menon how to get my clients onto a position where they can. Thanks Paul and Timothy!

Reply from ROK Financial

Princess Caceres, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Paul, Timothy and our team here at ROK Financial. We strive to be very transparent to our clients and work hard to help out clients as best we can! Thank you for the kind words, we look forward to working together again soon!

Patrickc St. Petersburg, FL

Dealing with Patrick is a pleasure. I have worked with him multiple times with very different scenarios, but always the same result. We will always return to ROK and Patrick specifically for any of our future financial needs.

Reply from ROK Financial

Patrick, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Patrick and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear you have been working with us for a long time and we appreicate you! We look forward to building our relationship in the future!

Gregg Anthony Houston, TX

Trevor is Awesome! He was very patient with me and helped me to understand the basics and what is necessary to create and maintain a successful program. I appreciate his active communication via email and phone conversations. I trust that Trevor will ensure that my deals are financed successfully.

Reply from ROK Financial

Gregg, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Trevor and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear that Gregg was active in communication and patient with you throughout the funding process. We look forward to your visit and meeting in person soon!

Joy Meloney Jersey City, NJ

Great company to work with, they put the interest of their Client's Businesses first and foremost. I love how they treat their clients with that great customer service mentality that encourages them to come back . No doubt they will be around for a long time. Andrew and Duanne are great to work with. They get the job done .

Reply from ROK Financial

Joy, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Andrew, Duanne and the rest of our team here at ROK Financial. We strive to treat all of our clients with great customer service so that they feel secure in their proccesses with us! We appreicate recommending us and look forward to working together again soon.

Dec. 16th, 2021

Kareese Watson Mt. Morris, MI

It’s amazing to be working with ROK!!! Especially when they have such awesome account executives like Justin!! Justin is very helpful, knowledgeable and gets the deal closed!!! I’m looking forward to so much more success with this company.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review, Kareese. We're so happy you're working with Justin and that you found him to be very knowledgeable. We look forward to seeing you and your business succeed!

Yudelka Orlando, FL

If your business need capital they are the best to help. The process is very fast and simple.This company is amazing to work with. Trevor and Michael are very responsive and knowledgeable. They educated the clients and explain clearly the process step by step. I love to work with them!

Reply from ROK Financial

Yudelka, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Trevor, Michael and our team here at ROK Financial. We strive to have the best process around for business financing. We're so happy you were satisfied with your experience and look forward to working together again soon!

Dec. 9th, 2021

Marlon Brown Alpharetta, GA

I reached out to Rok financial after doing some research into their company. The process was very simple and easy and I got financing within a few days. They are doing a great service by helping out small businesses. Oliver T was the agent I worked with and he made it very easy for me. I really appreciate him, he even answered my calls and texts on the weekend. I look forward to building a relationship Oliver and Rok financial.

Reply from ROK Financial

Marlon, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Oliver and our team here at ROK. Our team will always go the extra mile for our clients, even if its answering questions on the weekends! We look forward to building a relationship together!

Vadim I Chernihiv, 74

I've been working with ROK Financial and Justin as my account manager for a couple of months. ROK Financial is a great company with very lenient lending requirements, good quick start training and various advertising materials. And Justin has always been very helpful and provided excellent support.

Reply from ROK Financial

Vadim, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Justin and ROK Financial. We strive to provide the best training and materials to all our partners, including access to business financing products to help their clients! We're so happy to hear that Justin has been an excellent point of contact for you and look forward to growing a strategic partnership together!

Nov. 29th, 2021

Warren Miller Jacksonville, FL

Justin and Duanne at ROK have been a pleasure to work with. Their services and professionalism are highly recommended . Whenever a client has a question, they are prompt to respond and help resolve in a timely manner. We could not be happier with their performance.

Reply from ROK Financial

Warren, thank you for leaving this 5-star review about Justin, Duanne, and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear that both Justin and Duanne were available to answer your questions and display clear communication throughout the entire funding process! We appreciate you recommending us to other small businesses in need of financing!

Nov. 23rd, 2021

S&A Transportation Solutions Kissimmee, FL

I was skeptical about working with ROK Financial and after my first conversation with Mike Gullo, I knew we were in good hands. He was very professional, he kept us informed throughout the entire process and he went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. I would recommend ROK to anyone and we are appreciative of the opportunity to work with them.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review! We're so happy you took a chance on us, you were definitely in good hands with Mike! We're happy to hear he was able to keep you informed and went above and beyond to keep you happy. We look forward to watching you continue your success!

R Agency Las Vegas, NV

I am still in disbelief almost a week later. From my initial contact with Tim - he was amazing. Almost turning into my financial life coach. The "No BS" approach was a breeze! As a minority woman in business - Tim went above and beyond to ensure I was never told no again. While we are starting small to gain inventory, my loan process was fast, easy and smooth. If you are just starting or are in the stages of growth - be sure to have ROK Financial help with your process. They understand the ENTIRE picture. After being told no SO many times - it felt amazing to hear Tim say YES. I look forward to working with them over and over again!

Reply from ROK Financial

We're so happy we were able to get you that YES you've been looking for! Tim is an incredibly hard worker and we're thrilled you had the chance to work with him and he was able to go above and beyond for you. We're so grateful to have you in our network now and look forward to taking your business to new heights!!!

Oct. 21st, 2021

Patrick

I have been working with Timothy and Nicholas at ROK Financial who assist clients of mine in need of lines of credit or working capital for their businesses. All my clients have been approved for monthly payments so far.

Reply from ROK Financial

Patrick, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Timothy, Nicholas and our team here at ROK Financial. We're happy to hear that we were able to offer your clients monthly payments. We look forward to establishing a ROKSolid relationship together.

Krasi Stefanova Middletown, NY

Nick C and Tim S were very helpful, trustworthy and professional. During the whole process of obtaining the loan I had positive experience and I will be happy to use their service again. Krasi S

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review, Krasi! We're so happy you had the chance to work with Nick and Tim and that you found them to be helpful during the entire process. We look forward to working with you again and cheering you on through all your success!

Shanique Blair Syracuse, NY

Great Company . ROK Financial is very informative and made sure we got the best options . We were able to sign and funded on the very same day. Tim was very great to work with. Thank You

Reply from ROK Financial

Shanique, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Timothy and our team here at ROK. We're so happy to hear you had a great experience working with Timmy and that he was successful in making the process easy and stress free for you. Funding in one day is amazing! We look forward to watching your business continue to succeed!

mia collins Tulsa, OK

Very good experience and process with ROK . I was able to get the amount I asked for plus a little extra. Oliver T was amazing throughout the process very informative and professional.. Glad to work with him . He got me funded within 24 hours to help grow my business..

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review. We're so happy you had such a great experience with our ROK-STAR Oliver! We're so excited to watch your business SOAR!

Sully Knows Finance Atlanta, GA

I have been working with Mike Gullo for the past year or so and he has been a great asset to me and my clients when they are in need of financing for their business. Quick, simple and always keeps my clients in the loop, thanks Mike!"

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review! We're so happy you had the chance to work with Mike and that he has been such a great asset to you. We look forward to helping you continue in your success!

Tony N Moreno Valley, CA

Amazing experience from start to finish. Tim S was an absolute professional. He went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. I was a little hesitant at first but Tim was a man of his word and followed up everything he said to the letter. I would definitely continue doing business with Tim and Rok Financial.

Reply from ROK Financial

Tony, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Tim and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear that Tim took great care of you and assured you throughout the entire process. We look forward to watching your business suceed and hope to work together again soon!

Nov. 10th, 2021

Gaetan du Bousquet North Babylon, NY

The experience was truly excellent , the process was nothing but easy and hassle free, want to give a special shoutout to Robert and Andrew the professionalism and integrity showed was stellar , The business was funded with speed , once approved funds were in accessible next day. Looking forward to working with ROK financial very soon.

Reply from ROK Financial

Gaetan, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Robert, Andrew and the rest of our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear that you were able to recieve funding quickly and access your funds the next day! We look forward to working together again soon.

Oct. 22nd, 2021

Lee Hall Ashburn, VA

I wanted to compliment Nick C and Rok Financial for their assistance in getting my clients the business funding they were seeking. Their diversity of financing options creates a one stop funding scenario for all business capital needs.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review, Lee. We're so glad you had the chance to work with Nick and that you found our financing options diverse enough for your needs. We look forward to seeing your business reach new heights!

Stephanie Louis Brooklyn, NY

As a small business owner, I've had a bit of trouble securing financing from traditional lenders and banks. And of course, as a result of the COVID pandemic, it became even harder to get the financing I needed to keep my business afloat. I wish I could have saved myself so much grief and stress and knew about ROK Financial earlier. Josh was truly phenomenal. You could tell he really cared about my business. Josh went above and BEYOND in finding products that suited our particular financial profile. Everything was made clear - there were no surprises or hidden fees. He worked diligently on my case until he got me funded. And this was a completely non-judgmental, easy process. All of these 5-star reviews about ROK are really true. If you start here, you won't regret it. Best phone call I ever made.

Reply from ROK Financial

Stephanie, WOW, thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about Josh, your Sr. Business Advisor and your experience with our team here at ROK Financial. We know how much businesses struggled as a result of the pandemic and how financing became significantly harder to obtain. We truly care about our client's business and im so glad you felt the same! We strive to have an open line of communication throughout the entire process so theres no room for any surprises when it comes to financing! Were so appreciative of this great review across multiple platforms and for you recommending us to other businesses in need of financing! We look forward to watching your business reach new heights!

Jul. 29th, 2021

Cyrus Davis

Working with ROK Financial has been great. Nicholas and Tony make the approval and closing process very smooth, fast, and simple.

Reply from ROK Financial

Cyrus, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Nick, Tony and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear our team was able to walk you through a simple funding process. We look forward to working together again soon.

Jan. 2nd, 2022

Chirag Italia Phoenix, AZ

Tim and Mike make lending easy for clients that are unable to get approved traditionally. Thank you ROK Financial for a quick and transparent process!

Reply from ROK Financial

Chirag, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Tim, Mike and our team here at ROK Financial. We pride ourselves on our quick and transparent process and are so happy you had a great experience with us.

Dec. 10th, 2021

Jay Padilla Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I just used ROK Financial for a small business loan, and couldn’t be happier. Trevor C had me approved in 2 days, and money in my account on the 3rd day. The process was smooth and easy.

Reply from ROK Financial

Jay, We appreciate you taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Trevor and our team here at ROK. We're so happy you were able to receive your money so quickly! We look forward to watching your business continue to succeed!

Nov. 10th, 2021

Parish Butler Schaumburg, IL

Work with Josh D at ROK Financial and he was awesome to work with. He took care of my business in one day. Rok financial is awesome and I look forward to working with Josh and Rok financial diffiantly in the future.

Reply from ROK Financial

Parish, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. We work hard to help our clients reach their business goals quickly and easily! We look forward to working together again soon!

Nov. 2nd, 2021

Lee Kramer Silver Spring, MD

I have been working as a broker with ROK Financial for more than two years. Sr. Business Advisor at ROK, Nick C., has been extremely helpful in getting the most possible funding for my clients. This has not only helped me as a broker, but has enabled my clients' businesses to grow and weather these difficult times.

Reply from ROK Financial

We're so happy you had the chance to work with Nick and that he was able to help you get the funding you needed for your clients! We love to help people scale their businesses and succeed and we're incredibly grateful we were able to partner up together to make this happen! Thank you, Lee!

Oct. 21st, 2021

Ricks Galloway Tucson, AZ

Great group of guys who know the business well. They always find my clients the best funding solution

Reply from ROK Financial

Ricks, thank you for leaving this 5-star review about your experience working with our ROK team! We work hard to find the best financing solutions for our clients and are so happy we are able to do that for you and yours! We look forward to working together again soon.

M H Salem, VA

Nicholas C helped get me funding! One day turn around, money in bank next day! 5stars!! I look forward working with Rok again!

Reply from ROK Financial

MH, thank you for leaving this awesome 5-star review about your experience with Nicholas and our team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear you were able to get funded in just one day! We're looking forward to working together again soon!

Dec. 15th, 2021

Vincent Carlson Chicago, IL

Working with Nick C has been very helpful to me in my broker business. Let's get more in 2022, thanks Nick for what you do!!

Reply from ROK Financial

Vincent, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Chris and our team here at ROK Financial. We strive to make it easy for our clients and we're so happy to hear we are hitting that mark!

Dec. 10th, 2021

Jason Ugolini Mundelein, IL

Duanne and Tim are great to work with at ROK Financial. Process is easy and they are fast with communication. Looking forward to working with them much more in the future.

Reply from ROK Financial

Jason, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience with Duanne, Tim and the rest of our team here at ROK Financial. We strive to be quick to fund and explain every aspect of the deal to our clients and we're so happy to hear we are hitting that mark. We look forward to working together again soon!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Salih Baity Flushing, MI

Andrew is the man! He is always responsive to any questions I may have and leaves critical feedback needed to make sure the deals get funded. Im am very pleased with his service and level of professionalism.

Reply from ROK Financial

Salih, Thank you for leaving this 5-star review about your experience with Andrew and our team here at ROK Financial. We're thrilled to hear that youve received important feedback from our company to help you grow as well! We look forward to building our successful partnership together!

Oct. 14th, 2021

john wheat Victoria, BC

I am a broker and I find ROK offers and entertains a wide variety of customers and financial situations. They are professional and easy to work with and they are flexible in helping you get your client happy.

Reply from ROK Financial

John, we're so happy that you choose to work with us every day! We strive to make the funding process simple for everyone involved. We appreciate you recommending clients to us and look forward to building this relationship together!

Oct. 14th, 2021

Hindman Farmington, MO

As a broker it is great to find a lender that follows through on what they promise. Working with Tim S was a pleasure. He was very professional and kept me informed so I could keep my client informed along the way. I would recommend ROK Financial to anyone wanting a business loan. Thank you again Tim for all your help.

Reply from ROK Financial

Hindman, thank you for the kind words about your experience with Timothy, our Business Development Officer and the rest of our team here at ROK Financial. We know how difficult it can be to find a lender you trust and with our streamlined services we can get clients matched with the perfect lender for their financing solutions! We appreciate you reccommending us to other businesses in need of financing. We're always here for you.

Aug. 16th, 2021

Jiah Kim Queens, NY

I could feel Josh looked out for his customers' best interest from my short experience with him working on my business loan. He was different from aggressive salespeople I am used to. I look forward to working with him. If my opinion about him and ROK financial changes, I will update this review.

Reply from ROK Financial

Jiah, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about Josh and our team here at ROK Financial. We truly care about our clients and want the best options available for them and their business. We look forward to working with you as well! We're always here for you.

Jul. 30th, 2021

John Stevenson New York, NY

Niko, Robert and Greg of ROK Financial exceeded all of my expectations on our most recently, FUNDED deal. Communication on deal progression, attention to detail and client relations are off the charts good. Can not express enough how successful this deal was on all fronts. Most importantly a satisfied client who now has the funds needed for continued growth.

Reply from ROK Financial

John, Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your Niko, Robert, Greg and the rest of the team here at ROK Financial. We strive to have good communication throughout any deal with our Partners to assure equal understanding throughout the process. We know how difficult it can be to help your clients find reliable funding and we're so glad we were able to successfully help both you and your client. We look forward to building a solid ROK Partnership with you as we help Business Owners across the country gain access to capital so they can get back to business!

Jul. 15th, 2021

A Uno Tribeca New York, NY

A successful venture... My experience with Josh D. at Rok Financial was excellent. I am not in finance so I value when I can have trust in the person I'm working with. His patience, and professionalism in explaining the package was greatly appreciated. I look forward in continuing to work with Josh. I would recommend Rok Financial to my colleagues.

Reply from ROK Financial

A Uno Tribeca, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about Jost, your Sr. Business Advisor and the rest of the team here at ROK Financial. We're so happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us and are elated we were able to provide your business financing! Our streamlined process makes it easy for our clients to just sit back, relax and enjoy what offers come their way! We look forward to working together again. Thank you for recommending us to your colleagues other businesses in need of business financing!

Jul. 8th, 2021

Mike Mausteller Stow, OH

Andrew F. is a fantastic partner in business. He is full of energy and will get you answers, information or other support very quickly. When making a decision about financing options, it is easy to feel overwhelmed or even nervous. Andrew will help you overcome that quickly as you realize you are working a top of the field expert who treats you like you are the most important customer he has. A rare and refreshing blend.

Reply from ROK Financial

Mike, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-Star review about Andrew and our team here at ROK Financial. We know how overwhelming it can be when making decisions regarding financing, that's why we take pride in our robust processes and streamlined Business Financing services. We're so happy to hear about your great experience, and look forward to our continued partnership together!

May. 28th, 2021

Undreese Gulley Oklahoma City, OK

I was looking for a new funding partner since a lot programs went away after Covid. I received a call from Justin about ROK financial and decided to do some deals together. I person I work with is Nick and I’m impressed by the level of professionalism I’ve received. Not my companies still do what they say they are going to do. I’m able to run Scenarios by Nick to determine the best strategies for my clients. This is something I appreciate with working with Nick

Reply from ROK Financial

Undreese, Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome 5-star review about Nick and our team here at ROK Financial. We value your feedback and are thrilled we were able to help ease any financial burdens in these times. It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our clients lives better. We're always here for you!

Apr. 27th, 2021

Nunzio Gallicchio Iselin, NJ

Trevor is an ABSOLUTE professional! Looking forward to partnering deals with ROK in the New Year!

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review, Nunzio! We are so happy that you had the chance to work with our ROK-star, Trevor! We look forward to helping you grow your client's business in 2022!

Dec. 30th, 2021

Deniz Serna Puyallup, WA

Niko was really helpful and explained from the beginning to the end he was excellent

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you for this 5-star review, Deniz. We are so thrilled you had such a great experience with Niko! We look forward to taking your business to new heights!

Dec. 23rd, 2021

Vince Collins Birmingham, AL

ROK Financial rocks--Justin W. is a ROK-Star. It is anomalous nowadays to connect and work with people who are genuinely positive and passionate about helping others to succeed. J. W. has been extremely supportive and resourceful, is always probing to find new ways to help me to become more effective and efficient to serve businesses to grow my own. Additionally, it is great to be aligned with someone (and a company) who not only talks the talk of honesty and integrity but walks the walk. Having access to a broad range of products and services aimed at solving cashflow and growth challenges for small businesses creates a super win/win for all involved. And yes, there are some good companies and great people in the alternative lending space--Justin and ROK are GRAND. I am honored to be a ROK-a-fella.

Reply from ROK Financial

Vince, Where do we even begin with a review like this? WOW, thank you so much for taking the time and detail to describe your experience with your Partnership Advisor, Justin, and the team here at ROK Financial. At ROK, we value our relationships with our partners and want to see you succeed while you build a solid relationship with your clients by utilizing our products, services, and advice to help you do just that! We're honored to have you in our ROK Family and look forward to our continued partnership as we help Businesses across the country solve cashflow and growth challenges together! 🤘+ ❤ The ROK Team

Apr. 2nd, 2021

Ross Pantell Tuckerton, NJ

"Timothy S. and Anthony C. are my two points of contact at ROK Financial. I work directly with small businesses and assist them in generating new customers through unique marketing strategies, increasing their revenues and profits while creating a market dominating position. Partnering with ROK gives me access to their full suite of business loan solutions and allows me to leverage some of the most flexible loan options available today to my customers. Especially in todays business climate with covid, ROK Financial has been a major partner in supporting small business owners loans that the average bank could not provide in the timely manor required!" I recommend ROK Financial very highly as they are experts in this space.

Reply from ROK Financial

Thank you, Ross, for taking the time to leave this incredible 5-star Trustpilot review about your experience with Timothy Stines, Anthony Cimino, and the team here at ROK Financial! We understand that finding the best financing for your clients isn't always the easiest, and that's why we take pride in our streamlined Business Financing services that help our ROK Partners help their clients quickly and easily!We appreciate you taking the time to reiterate this great review on multiple platforms so that we can help help even more businesses!

Mar. 22nd, 2021

Lee Kramer Silver Spring, MD

As a broker, I am looking for the best funding options for my clients. This has certainly been the case in finding Rok Financial as my major source for financing. In addition to being provided funding products with superior terms to other funders, I am fortunate to have the one-on-one assistance of Nicholas C. as my relationship manager. He has consistently closed deals where others have failed, and with terms that are more beneficial for the clients than would have been expected. Rok Financial and Nicholas have my highest recommendation if you, as a broker, are searching for the best for your clients.

Reply from ROK Financial

Hey Lee, We appreciate the kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you found us when you were looking for the best funding options for your clients! It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our partners' lives better. The team and I are also happy that you found working with your Relationship Manager, Nicholas, beneficial and helpful. He puts a lot of work into being the ultimate resource for his partners and clients, and so we're so glad to hear it’s going so well for the both of you! Have a great day, and thanks for the review! Madi

Mar. 5th, 2021

Dmytro Svetikov Chicago, IL

Great experience!Mike G helped in every possible way,Great people,great service will definitely recommend!

Reply from ROK Financial

Dmytro, thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-star review about your experience working with Mike and our team here at ROK Financial. We appreciate you recommending us to other businesses in need of financing!