Mulligan Funding

• Simple Application
  • Low Eligibility Requirement
  • Website Lacks Information
  • Claim this Profile

Mulligan Funding is based in San Diego and started in 2008. The company specializes in small and medium-sized business loans, has funded over $100 million, and has served over 50,000 clients. The Mulligan Funding website does not explain interest rate, state availability, or origination fee information. Consumers that choose Mulligan Funding should remember that they must have a credit score of 550 or higher.

The Good

• Private and Family-Owned
    • Simple Application
    • Small Business Loan Services
    • Low Eligibility Requirement

Private and Family-Owned

Mulligan Funding is private and family-owned and provides flexible funding options that act as an alternative to big bank services. The company performs multiple business loan services, including working capital loans, merchant cash advances, a business line of credit, and business loans for women. The client base commonly consists of restaurants, auto-repair companies, markets, industrial businesses, and more.

Simple Application

Mulligan Funding offers a one-page application and quick approval. The approval process is generally completed in just 24 hours, and clients can expect funding in as little as two business days after approval.

Small Business Loan Services

Mulligan Funding is a direct lender, so clients have direct access to the funding source. Clients can choose from a variety of small business loan services, including working capital loans, merchant cash advances, a business line of credit, and business loans for women.

Payback terms are flexible, and customers can choose between a six to nine month timeframe; this term can be extended to twelve months in certain cases. The company does not require collateral, and clients can use the funds for any purposes necessary to run their business.

The amount clients can borrow depends on different factors, like the business's current sales volume; however, Mulligan Funding can fund up to $500,000 in a new business loan, or working capital.

Low Eligibility Requirement

To qualify for Mulligan Funding, businesses only need to be in operation for at least three months. A lot of companies in the industry require that the business is up and running for longer-some as long as two years.

The Bad

• Website Lacks Information
    • No Interest Rate Information

Website Lacks Information

The website lacks in providing key information. There is no information provided on whether or not Mulligan Funding offers services to more states than just California. Additionally, the company does not explain if it charges origination or closing fees. This is important information to known upfront when exploring small business loan options.

No Interest Rate Information

The company's website does not disclose any information on interest rates. Top companies in the industry are upfront and honest about their fees and costs, and unfortunately, Mulligan Funding is not. Other than not charging an application or prepayment fee, it is unclear what fees are included with Mulligan Funding's services.

The Bottom Line

Mulligan Funding specializes in small and medium-sized business loans and offers a variety of business loan services, including working capital loans, merchant cash advances, a business line of credit, and business loans for women. Applicants can get approved within 24 hours, and fund up to $500,000 within two business days after approval. Mulligan Funding is not a big bank, so payback terms are flexible, and the company doesn't have rigid guidelines or strict collateral; however, the company lacks in providing interest rate, and fee information. We recommend looking into a more transparent company for small business loan needs.

3.2

Ralph Avila Jr.
    March 9th, 2018 Fontana, CA

Not What I expected. First of all Mulligan contacted me, at the beginning I was straight forward with them I told them my credit was low and I had other cash advances. I talked to a Cody there, she told me thats what we specialize in and its even on our website. Well I sent them statements etc.. what they requested. I did not hear back from them for 2 days. I had to be the one calling them all they would tell me, your file is with my underwriter. So I finally get a call 2 days later from Cody all joyful when she talks. She says "We wont be able to help you at this time", okay I had to ask for a reason, she replies "its due to your credit" well I thought thats what you specialize in. She says you will get something from our underwriter explaining, lets see how long that takes. There website has false advertisement, do not believe what they say.

Georgia Panaro
    November 2nd, 2017 Lawrenceburg, IN

I shared my information with them and I asked about the interest rate. This representative would NOT provide me with that information. I said I can not proceed unless he provided me with an idea of the interest rate. He wouldn't discuss that so I ended the conversation.

Elizabeth Rogers
    April 10th, 2017

Very quick & easy process-good follow-up customer service! Always professional!

Chris Way
    April 10th, 2017 Pomona, CA

Mulligan Funding was able to help us on two separate occasions despite a challenging credit situation. It's comforting to know we have a resource that is flexible and understands our business. Chris Wray 3-Bar Corporation

Leslie
    April 5th, 2017 Wetumpka, AL

Mulligan Funding helped our locally owned small business with needed capital. The customer service we received from Debra was outstanding and the turn around was within 24-48 hrs. Very pleased with their services and highly recommend this company.