Headway Capital is a brand of Enova International, a publicly-traded company located in Chicago, Illinois. As a whole, Enova has served over five million customers and issued more than $25 billion in loans.

Headway Capital has been loaning money to small businesses in select states since 2014. The company specializes in offering lines of credit to small businesses who need small cash flow to keep their businesses running. Borrowers can receive funding in as little as one business day, and 12-, 18-, and 24-month loan terms are available. Longer terms will result in lower monthly payments.

Businesses can draw money at any time, up to their available credit limit, and as outstanding principal is repaid, that money becomes available to draw again. Loans function on accrued daily simple interest, so borrowers only pay for what they use.

Consumers that choose a Headway Capital business line of credit should remember that they must have a credit score of 550 or higher, and they need three months of recent business bank statements to apply.

The Good

• Funding Options
  • Functionality
  • Great Security
  • Funding Process
  • Quick Approval

Funding Options

Headway Capital is very distinct from other small business loan lenders because it offers exclusive lines of credit. This caters to a very specific group of business owners: those who need funding up to $100,000 and who plan to pay it back in a shorter amount of time.

Unlike other business loan companies, Headway Capital offers a weekly and monthly payment option as well as 12-, 18-, and 24-month term loans. Interest is accrued on a daily basis and the customer only pays interest on what they draw.

Functionality

A benefit of Headway Capital that is quickly recognizable is the functionality of their website. The company's claim to having excellent technology and customer service seems verified by its website and how intuitive it is to use.

Security

In addition to the functionality of its site, Headway Capital makes it known throughout the site that the company places a big focus on security. The company states on its website that it is McAfee and Norton certified and it protects your information with bank-level security and 128-bit encryption.

This focus is not something that's entirely common in the industry, though it should be. With Internet security being a bigger risk than it has been in recent years, more companies should advertise their Internet security as Headway Capital does.

Funding Process

Headway Capital offers great benefits when it comes to the funding process. First of all, the lender advertises that it can disburse funding within one business day after the application has been approved. This is impeccable turnaround time and should be valued for being faster than most other companies in the industry.

The requirements to receive a line of credit from Headway Capital also seem flexible. A business only has to be in existence for one year before they can qualify for a line of credit. They also claim to take a holistic approach to evaluate applicants instead of simply looking at credit scores. This means that applicants without flawless credit can still qualify.

Approval

When approved, each applicant will be notified of the maximum amount of credit for which they qualify. Applicants are not required to take this full amount initially but will be able to come back for more funding (up to their maximum credit) if it is necessary. This flexibility is surely to be attractive to many prospective borrowers.

The Bad

• Unanswered Questions
  • Not Available Nationwide

Unanswered Questions

Headway Capital offers little information about its rates on its website. Prospective borrowers need to apply before they receive more details.

However, this is common within the industry since rates depend on factors such as credit score and time in business. It should also be noted that Headway Capital still provides much more information on its website compared to other lenders.

Not Available Nationwide

Headway Capital does not offer its funding services in all 50 states. The company only offers funding in these states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, or Wyoming.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line about Headway Capital is that it's a great option for a specific group of businesses. The company offers flexible loan terms and loan amounts up to $100,000. From small to large loan amounts, Headway Capital is a great option as a lender because of its focus on transparency, technology, customer service, and security.

Of course, prospective borrowers will need to apply before they can find out the exact line of credit they qualify for and the subsequent interest rates. If you want to learn more about the customer experience, you can find Headway Capital reviews below.

Martha
December 6th, 2019 Cypress, TX DETAILS

Love the availability and convenience of drawing money when it is needed.

Dec 06, 2019

We're glad to hear this, Martha! Thank you for your feedback.

Desiree Lomer-Clarke
December 5th, 2019 Arlington, VA DETAILS

Connor made the process so simple. I was nervous about taking out a loan, but Connor answered all my questions and reassured me. I would recommend to anyone in need.

Dec 06, 2019

Thank you for your kind words Desiree, we appreciate your business!

Jack
December 4th, 2019 Holcomb, NY

My experience with Victoria, Tina, and Aaron was outstanding. They were very helpful and understanding. They did a great job helping me.

Dec 06, 2019

Hi Jack, We are happy you enjoyed working with our team. Thank you for your feedback!

Kevin Roberts
December 4th, 2019 Hilton Head Island, SC

Very impressed with this company! The process was smooth and they reach out to me often to see if I have any questions, etc... I would definitely recommend them to anyone of my friends, especially those in a small business looking for a line of credit.

Dec 06, 2019

We're glad to hear this, Kevin! Thank you for your feedback.

J Davis
December 3rd, 2019 Graham, NC DETAILS

I first obtained a loan with Headway Capital about 3 or 4 years ago when my credit score was not that great. They were, and still are, very easy to work with and seems to understand the capital needs of small business.

Dec 06, 2019

We're glad we were able to deliver on your business capital needs again J Davis! Thanks you for taking the time to provide us feedback.

Terry
December 3rd, 2019 Nazareth, PA DETAILS

I only wish the payments could be spreed for a longer period of time.

Dec 06, 2019

Hi Terry, Please contact our customer service team for help with your questions: https://www.headwaycapital.com/contact-us

Dee
December 3rd, 2019 Belfast, ME DETAILS

We highly appreciate the excellent service Headway Capital has provided to our small business.

Dec 06, 2019

We're glad we were able to deliver on your funding needs to pursue your growth projects Chef! Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback.

Chef Alford
December 3rd, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

Headway Capital definitely provided me with a financial resources to sustain and grow my customer base. The staff was knowledgeable and customer focused.

Eunice Bejar-Lee
December 3rd, 2019 Daly City, CA

Thank you Headway Capital. From the get go, you showed professionalism and care to small businesses from loan processing, communicating progress, reassuring and reassessing needs to have the funds needed. We are grateful to your services.

Dec 06, 2019

We're very happy to hear this, Eunice! Thank you for your detailed feedback.

T Shelton
December 3rd, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

Quick and easy approval. I supplies the requested documents and their response time was as explained.

Dec 06, 2019

Thank you T Shelton, we love hearing we are fast and easy! That is exactly what we are here for.

Amy Klein Campion
November 29th, 2019 Hampton Bays, NY

No long process, no fuss, just did exactly what they said they would do. And they helped tremendous in 24 hours.

Dec 06, 2019

Thank you Amy, we appreciate your feedback!

Tax Masters Plus, LLC
November 29th, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

Capital when I needed it to help my business. Affordable monthly repayment terms I can appreciate.

Dec 06, 2019

We're glad we were able to deliver on your business capital needs! Thanks you for taking the time to provide us feedback.

David M
November 25th, 2019 Howell Township, NJ

Overall a good experience. Fast and easy process.

Nov 25, 2019

Thank you David, we love hearing we are fast and easy! That is exactly what we are here for.

Homestay San Jose
November 25th, 2019 San Jose, CA

We have never looked for a business loan in our ten years of doing business. Headway Capital made it very simple and quick to get a loan when we needed it.

K. L
November 25th, 2019 Clarence, NY

Easy to work with, fast and best way to get working capital, recommended!

Nov 25, 2019

Hi K.L, Thank you for being a valued Headway Capital Customer!

Mark
November 22nd, 2019 Athens, GA

The process was quick and easy if you are looking for funding right away. Be prepared to pay for this convenience.

Nov 22, 2019

Thank you Mark, we love hearing we are quick and easy! That is exactly what we are here for.

Alden Seaman
November 22nd, 2019 Irvington, AL DETAILS

I’ve had a very good experience with this company very honest and is taking care of all my business needs thanks 1 million

Nov 22, 2019

Thank you for the shoutout Alden, we appreciate your business!

Christine C.
November 20th, 2019 Linesville, PA

Fast funding and easy process! I had my funds the day after I requested them. I will definitely recommend Headway Capital to other businesses.

Nov 20, 2019

Thank you Christine, we love hearing we are fast and easy! That is exactly what we are here for.

Jeremy
November 20th, 2019 White Plains, KY DETAILS

I needed a line of credit to help bridge the gap between equipment purchase and invoice payments. Headway was able to go off of my small business history and use information supplied to them, instead of using my personal credit score and get my business a line of credit that truly filled the need. They have really helped when I needed it.

Nov 20, 2019

We're glad we were able to deliver on your business capital needs Jeremy! Thanks you for taking the time to provide us detailed feedback.

Modern Furniture LLC
November 19th, 2019 West Hollywood, CA

Very reliable, prompt, professional service.

Nov 20, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your feedback!

Wildside Nature Tours
November 18th, 2019 Morrisville, PA DETAILS

Although the limit on my account was not set as high as I would have liked, I do enjoy the convenience of the credit line. Costs are pretty good comparing to others, too.

Jeff
November 18th, 2019 Fredericksburg, VA DETAILS

Headway capital is an excellent company, they are there for all your needs and I especially recommend them when you’re needing some extra funds.

Nov 20, 2019

Thank you for the shoutout Jeff, we appreciate your business!

CSK SERVICES
November 18th, 2019 Broomall, PA

Thank you for your extra help with our Business and knowing we have this line of credit.

Harjit singh
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

because they listen the proublem to good people __________________

Oct 15, 2019

Thank you for the review!

Linn Green
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

Works to help a company not just numbers and credit score.

Oct 15, 2019

Thank you for your business!

Jason
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

They were able to provide a better product (line of credit) than the competitors

Oct 15, 2019

This is great feedback! Thanks!

Dan
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

Interest rate could be better but it was an easy process

Oct 15, 2019

Dan, thanks for the review and glad to hear your process was easy. While our rates are higher than traditional loans, we are a good solution for businesses in need of quick capital or those excluded from traditional financing options. Thanks for your business!

Jason Fowler
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

They were prompt and legit. Everything I was explained was truth. Pete did a great job with being honest and getting me what I was looking for. Thanks

Oct 15, 2019

Thanks for the review and I will be share to share your feedback with our team!

Shana Aroutiounian
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

Trusted a first year company with a loan

Oct 15, 2019

Thanks for the review, Shana!

David Hodges

Easy to work with - Not much paper work to get the money I needed

Oct 15, 2019

We strive to be fast and easy so this is good to hear!

Ali Esmaeilzadeh
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

People were nice and explained everything system was pretty easy to apply

Oct 15, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review!

Tina Cagle
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

Fast and true to wait they say, We asked for what we needed and they made every effort to make sure they got close to wait was needed.

Oct 15, 2019

Tina, glad to hear you had a smooth experience!!

Randy V
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

Quick, easy to work with and very friendly and straight forward

Oct 15, 2019

Thanks for your business!!

JF
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

Fast, easy with a good user experience dashboard

Oct 15, 2019

Appreciate the review and feedback!

Jeff
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

Courteous and did what they said they do. Promt service

Oct 15, 2019

Thank you for your business, Jeff!

Carl P.
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

They did everything they said they would do and for a company these days to keep their promises is Important.

Oct 15, 2019

Wow, thanks for this nice review!!! We are appreciative of your business!

Tommy Brooks
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

I give a 4 because everytime I try to access my line of credit it acts like I'm applying for a new loan

Oct 15, 2019

Hi Tommy, sorry for the delay in responding to this. Are you still having issues with your Account Home? I've asked about the problem you described and sounds like something does need to be reset with your account. Please call 866.698.8494 and someone in our customer service team should be able to get everything straightened out.

Russ
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

Easy set up, approval and access; but it does take 3 or more days for your payment to post to your account. You cannot draw money until your current payment has posted.

Oct 15, 2019

Hi Russ, yes there is delay between payment posting and accessing more funds. We are working on improved notifications to ensure our customers are aware of this and can plan their draw schedule effectively. We appreciate this feedback!

Kim Saxto
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

The service was fast and friendly and no hassle at all

Oct 15, 2019

Great to hear! Thanks for the review!

Karen Pitsley
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

The process was quick, painless and easy!!

Oct 15, 2019

Thanks for your business and for taking the time to leave us this review!

Stewart
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

Easy loan process, great rates, great terms!

Oct 15, 2019

Thanks for the kind words and we are grateful for your business!

B. R.
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

Great service. East application process and quick review/approval.

Oct 15, 2019

Glad to hear you had a good experience with us! Thank you!

Norma
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

Could not draw my money after I had paid it back

Bia
October 8th, 2019 DETAILS

Miscommunication from the original conversation

Sylvia
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Fast and easy to work with. The service rep was there every step of the way, ready to assist you. Very happy with this Company.

Oct 04, 2019

Glad to hear you had a good experience! Thank you!

D'Marcus K.
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

the process was fast , easy and the interest rate was great . I was very happy with the rate could've been a higher amount but there's always next time .

Oct 04, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and nice review! We will be here if you need us again in the future!

Bert
September 30th, 2019 DETAILS

Really listened and found the best loan for me.

Oct 04, 2019

We are grateful to serve your business!

M. B.
September 25th, 2019 DETAILS

Sincere, honest care -with speedy delivery

Sep 26, 2019

Thanks for the kind words!

Josh England
September 25th, 2019 DETAILS

Fast and easy financing. Hunter was very detailed in explaining my options that best fit my business.

Sep 26, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. I will be sure to share with Hunter and the team!

Frederick Svede
September 25th, 2019 DETAILS

Good service, quick funding. When you need a little capital in a hurry, it's a nice option to have .

Sep 26, 2019

Glad to hear everything went smoothly! Thanks for the review!