Fundbox Logo

Fundbox

7.2

Carol Bahou Bethesda, MD

They are great! Very quick, responsive and helpful :)

Julie Parker Indianapolis, IN

Application process was smooth and quick. An abundance of customer service. Draws fund very quickly and the online interface is extremely intuitive even for a beginner. It gives me great peace of mind to know that I have the Fundbox LOC to draw upon whenever I may need it. Thumbs up!!

Michael Fox Tarrytown, NY

Fund box is so easy to use and convenient. I never worry about cash flow anymore. From the initial application to the online experience, fund box is fantastic!

Robert Hurst Colorado Springs, CO

Fundbox has been wonderful to work with. Not only is the cost of the funds reasonable the website is easy to navigate and very informative. Fundbox will be an important part of my business plans for many years to come.

JESSICA M BACHUS Dripping Springs, TX

The portal is very user friendly! I can clearly see what amount is going in and out.

Melanie Koerperich

Fundbox was a great tool for us to bridge the gap between invoicing and payroll. We had a few clients who have been late in paying their invoices and Fundbox really helped us out when we needed them. Once the invoices were paid, we were able to repay early with a waiver of the remaining fees. I highly recommend.

Tino Burbank, CA

I have a good experience with this company, the app is really simple to use and fast verification to get your capital .

Tim Tingle Tuscaloosa, AL

I just wanted to drop a note to let you know how Katelyn B took care of me. She answered all the questions that I had, and helped me navigate through the portal site. She was very helpful and had such a great attitude. She is truly an asset to your company. Tim Tingle Owner Tuscaloosa Fire Equpment, Inc.

b*factor

Katlyn was most helpful. She made me feel very welcome. There need to be more Katlyn's in the customer service world! Thank you!

Cantex Dedicated Freight Service, LLC

Easy to use.....and Katelyn is great & informative....and you are inexpensive...36 dollars is cheap per week for 5000.00 loan

Jason Saulten Santa Ana, CA

So easy had funds next day highly recommend!

Mark DeCoursey Lenexa, KS

Fundbox was there for me when I needed them. They made the entire process super easy and painless. After uploading a few simple documents my money was on its way to my bank. TY, Fundbox!!!

Kristin Martinez Bakersfield, CA

Fundbox has made doing business easier and less stressful for us. The process to withdraw funds is fast and simple. The fact that the funds are revolving really helps us have funds when we need them. Our customers often take 90 days to pay, so this resource truly helps us get by in between payments.

Jennifer Armstrong North Stonington, CT

It was very easy to apply for and set up. Love that it links to my QuickBooks online! Matthew H my account representative is very responsive and helpful.

ALEJANDRO Sun Valley, CA

So easy to setup an account And the process to withdraw and to repay make it the best place to request a business loan.

Brian Lollie Richmond Hill, GA

Hello, Everybody or Anyone Reading this Review Right Now! I have to say Running A Small Business Is Very Challenging. I've Been in Business now for 5 Years and Cash Flow, Cash Flow, Cash Flow, is my #1 Problem until today. FundBox has awarded my company an opportunity to inject steroids into my cash flow therefore, Approval Process was very easy and smooth and fair. Thanks, Katelyn Bryant my Account Specialist For making my Experience Awesome! she is Great to work with and very knowledgeable not to mention funny and fun to work with. Brian Lollie

Chelsey Seaton Dayton, OH

This is a great tool for my business! Easy to use!

Tynisha B Columbia, SC

Katelyn was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions! She took the time to walk me through the all the functions and benefits of Fundbox and I am thrilled she will be our account specialist.

Hershy from Structure Brooklyn, NY

We are a construction company based in Brooklyn NY. We were referred to fundbox by a third party lender. Signup was very simple we got approval within hours. Have been using it since. Fabulous and very simple loan and payment program. To top it off my account manager Matthew is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanks

Humes c/o Humes McCoy Aviation, Inc. Atlanta, GA

Let's Talk! My Account Specialist-Katelyn B not only keeps in touch with me to assure my funding needs for daily and future growth, have been and are being met. She took the time to review my website and to learn about my company and our future financial needs for continued growth. Where others were not, Account Specialist-Katelyn B providing approval care of Fundbox is with you. Humes c/o Humes McCoy Aviation, Inc.

Jerry Madisonville, KY

Great to work with. Outstanding customer service.

Chris McCraley Rego Park, NY

Matthew H was excellent: professional, smart, responsive, attentive, and great to talk to. All around professional. Have had a great experience with your product and with the team. Keep it up, please!

Wágner dos Santos Orlando, FL

My experience with FundBox has been incredible, from the first contact to getting funded. With the integration into our QuickBooks account, the process is so simple because they have access to your cashflow snapshot. Plus no early payment penalties. I highly recommend them.

Kelly Gonsalves Ridgewood, NY

The employees are super friendly and I absolutely love their funding structure