Biz2Credit Logo

Biz2Credit

9.0

Jaspal Singh ,

Excellent service well experienced representatives.

JOCE Chula Vista, CA

THANK YOU TO BIZ2CREDIT FOR BEING VERY QUICK WITH RESPONSES AND OVERALL FUNDING!

Dream Pittsburgh LLC Pittsburgh, PA

Great experience got my ppp loan in about a week and a customer service rep walked me through the process to avoid mistakes that would have caused delays highly recommend

Nicholas Carr ,

They made something that was unfamiliar ground for me a seamless and easy experience. Highly recommend!

crystal renteria Pflugerville, TX

Very streamlined application. I went through my credit union in the first round last year. I was very upset they were not participating in this second draw. So did some research and Biz2Credit had great reviews. Very legit operation. Applied. Great correspondence from the team and it was a very good experience. Thank you so much!

Shar Slidell, LA

This process was something I was dreading. I thought it would involve 60 pages of documents followed by dissapointment. I have never experienced something so needed come so easy in my life. This has been a difficult time for so many around the world. This loan will enable me to help others and jump start my business after losing so much. Thank you

Michael Guariglia Danbury, CT

Fast turnaround from applying to receiving funds

Ayodeji Ojo Sacramento, CA

I recommend this. The PPP loan application was seamless.

Kelly Spiva San Bernardino, CA

I have nothing but good things to say so far about this company. Once the second round of the PPP Loan Program was launched, it took less than a week to process my application and fund my account. I am very appreciative, as the help was greatly needed. If the loan forgiveness application process goes this smoothly, I will be one happy camper.

Jahniah Dryden Dacula, GA

Great communication. Fast results! Exceeded my expectations!

Shelley Mcinnis Oceanside, CA

Very through and professional. was a problem at first with they system however you sent emails to advise me.

Jaime Reyes Elizabeth, NJ

excellent service fast efficient thank you

marci wagner Round Rock, TX

Thank you isn’t enough! This was so easy and incredibly fast in a time when people and businesses don’t have much time as this pandemic churns on! This lets me pay employees for another 2 months!

keona brown ,

like that they works fast at getting small business like my own funuded

Aida Ptselnikov Aurora, CO

Thank you so much for the help provided) I'm very happy!!! I can pay my workers)

Freddy Machado ,

The very fast and best I’m loved with the work

M Harris San Luis Obispo, CA

Biz2Credit made the PPP 2 application and approval process very easy! And it was remarkably quick. I also was able to speak directly with my Biz2Credit representative once the process was underway.

Steve Boardman, OR

Excellent communication. Very clear understanding of the PPP2 rules from beginning to end. Make my application process very simple and easy to complete.

ADoss ,

Biz2credit made the process of applying very simple. I felt supported by one of the team members during the process, as I was able to email and get correspondence quickly.

James Lofton Bowling Green, KY

Best PPP experience. Simple & efficient

Rajesh Kasbekar Shrewsbury, MA

Very efficient and quick, very satisfied

Mario Fiorentini Hoffman, NJ

The process of applying for the 2nd round of PPP was the total opposite of the application process for the 1st round. Simple, straightforward, seamless, effortless (should I go on?), etc. The day that I had the funds deposited in my account (less than 2 weeks after I started the application with Biz2Credit is when my bank contacted me to see if I wanted to sign up applying for the second round from them.

Victoria Garcia Montclair, CA

Best updates and fast processing from start to finish

Ana Murray Petaluma, CA

Biz2Credit was very professional and willing to help in any way possible to navigate thru the application loan process. They were amazing!

KRAZY Beautiful life ,

Quick and professional. I’m so happy I chose Biz2Credit. The gentleman that I spoke to over the phone was amazing, answers all my questions, and even shared a laugh with me. I had the best experience and the entire process was EASY!

Andre A. Tinley Park, IL

Biz2Credit was AWESOME. I am currently a customer with a large bank that serviced our first draw PPP loan, and the communication was AWFUL. It was also very disheartening that my bank was one of the banks that showed preferential treatment initially to those large companies who drained the fund, and left small businesses in the cold. We decided to ensure we opened our options with this second draw, and I was impressed with Biz2Credit's performance. All electronic & great communication. Not to mention Biz2Credit had processed my application and approved my loan (and deposited the funds) before my other bank even opened up the application process. Biz2Credit definitely helps small businesses to breathe easier.

Elizabeth Lomeli Santa Paula, CA

Fast results effective service great communication

Jim Bradley Spencer, NY

Very easy to work with on our second PPP loan. Everything was completed on line and had our $$ in about 2 weeks from start to finish (probably would have been quicker, but they were waiting on the final paperwork from the SBA). Would highly recommend.

Coach V Phenix City, AL

The process was quick, great customer service and response times. From application to funding was less then a week.

Sheldon Charlotte, NC

Very good experience very efficient and thorough.

Thomas Rode ,

The whole process was very simple and also very fast. After hearing about how hard the PPP loan process was at some banks, I was very impressed with how quickly Biz2Credit got us our loan.

G scopelliti Lake Villa, IL

Very helpful and easy process will use again in the future

Chiqueta Conner Gary, IN

Biz2credit is the best and gets you approved right away I recommend Biz2credit the application process is very simple

Kathy Hardin Earl Chicago, IL

The support I received completing my application made a huge difference. The customer service support staff was well informed and knowledgeable.

Abayomi P Duroshola Lakeville, MN

I am very impressed about your services. The whole process was quite smooth. Your staff were polite and respectful.

Raleigh Vaughn Las Vegas, NV

Great company. Helped us through a mountain of paperwork and they are always available to answer questions. Very good customer service.

S J Houston, TX

During the pandemic they made the process very easy to go through. It was already a very stressful time and Vaishali took the time to assist to make the process easier. Thank you so much!!! Now for part 2 in order to get the loan forgiveness process completed Ashish has already contacted me personally and will be assisting me through this process as well. Look forward to getting this completed. Thank you for all the assistance.

Brenda Reyes West Lafayette, IN

Telling me exactly what I need to submit and being patient with me.

Dana White Lincoln, CA

Bizz2Credit was very helpful with the loan process and would recommend them with any of your business needs. Easy to work with as well.

james s chang Houston, TX

Biz2Credit helped my business a lot through PPP funding. The company's system is working based on high tech system, but also provides very family like services. Thanks to Biz2Credit again!

Mindy Englishtown, NJ

Great fast correspondence whenever I had a question .

La Silla Investments, Inc Reedley, CA

Excellent Company, staff is very helpful with all the process and easy to work with them, I highly recommend them to everyone looking for credit.

CCI Connect Inc. San Diego, CA

Ashish was the best! He was always responsive and took care of everything. Was able to keep employees on payroll! Thanks Biz2Credit!

James Derry Weehawken, NJ

Very easy company to deal with. People were professional and promptly responded. Really appreciated Amit's assistance.

alex quirindongo Newark, NJ

Outstanding customer. Very helpful and informative.

Avantica Gondi Lakeland, FL

Excellent customer service. Prompt response .

Michelle Danner Los Angeles, CA

very efficient and professional company!!!!!

Ayman Brooklyn, NY

Ashish is the best , who will call you to tell you the good news about ppp loan forgiveness , just got a call from Ashish to tell me that they will work on my application forgiveness, it’s only happiness with Biz2credit , your guys are the best that I had ever deal with , thanks to whole team .

Vee West Monroe, LA

The PPP loan process was simple and straightforward, particularly for someone in my category. That is, independent contractor/gig worker. The Biz2Credit system is set up in a way to help "micro" business owners. Staff was very communicative,not relying on just one mode of outreach. I am pleased with the experience.

Carlos Serafin Inglewood, CA

They were very easy to work with and they responded to our needs so fast, I am so happy with there service that I recommended it to other Friends. Thanks Again