WordPress.com Logo

WordPress.com

9.0

Tracy Hill Draper, UT

I used this company for a project in college and I really enjoyed it. It was easy to use and figure out and it was easy to share my website with others.

Myles Cox Portland, OR

Simple to use, lots of great free themes and more available on the web, and extreme flexibility allowing me to make any kind of website I would like.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

WordPress made it extremely easy to build a website. So easy that someone like me who has absolutely no computer techy skills could do it, and make it look good!

Joy Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

Wordpress is a great web page builder and we use it for our drivers ed company and they do a great job of keeping you updated and informed.

Mason Allen Provo, UT

The most basic of website building sites. Simple, effective, free. Good for blog sites.

Hayley Lambdin Orem, UT

Wordpress is awesome for my blog that I post various monologues on. It has a great mobile app as well!

David T Salt Lake City, UT

Word press is the least expensive way to go but sometimes I feel like the websites don’t look as professional as some of the other website building companies.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Word press was the way I got my blog started. It has great features that are up to date and great tips and tricks when learning the software.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I used WordPress to create an online portfolio and am pleased with the outcome of it. It was really simple and easy to use.

Cam McClellan Magna, UT

Building a website on WordPress is extremely easy but I don’t feel like it gives you as a professional look at some of the others.

Arielle Lawson Tallahassee, FL

I used this website to make a blog in high school. I really enjoyed it. It’s easy to use and a great help.

Amanda Warrendale, PA

I think WordPress.com is great and easy to use. Highly recommend to new users who are getting started

Jon Scoresby Saratoga Springs, UT

For the free service it does good job. I don't like how many adds on your site though. I wish they could make it look a little cleaner with the adds.

Cassandra Sunnyvale, CA

I used WordPress.com for my little cake business. It wasn't super user friendly, but after some trial and error I got it up and running.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

I like WordPress.com for blogging. I think it’s very easy to use since I’m not a person who knows how to work technology very well.

Humzah

I used word press in order to create a website and was very happy with the varierity of tools and ease of access to host it.

Lori Fletcher Saratoga Springs, UT

I was happy with WordPress when my college class required we build a website. For a newbie, I was happy with the results.

Annie Orr Provo, UT

WordPress.com is the best place to start your own website. It is so easy to create and you get so much free range to make it how you want.

Rachel B Eagle Mountain, UT

Wordpress is a great platform if you know the dashboard interface, I used it to design my website and I love it!

Foote Queen Creek, AZ

I have found that WordPress is easy to use and you are able to put together a great website without a lot of knowledge on how it works.

Samantha Millville, UT

I have a blog on WordPress and have been happy with navigating and getting it started! A reasonable price for a dot com!

Tagg Ogden, UT

Wordpress is inexpensive and easy to use, but the quality you get isn't the same as a professional site. Good for basic sites.

Michelle W Coraopolis, PA

WordPress is doable if you're familiar with backend development. It's semi user friendly, but it can get confusing when editing your site.

Sydney Boren American Fork, UT

I use it for blogging all the time. It is amazing and very useful. I only wish the blocking of accounts was easier.

Aliza Henline Provo, UT

Such a good platform for a blog type feeling website! I like how it is approachable and simple.

Mazi Marcel Womack Cedar City, UT

I created my blog on this website and it was the easiest website to use. I am happy I found it.

Marissa Redwood Falls, MN

I like WordPress for the most part. It's not as intuitive as I would like, and I really struggled building my website through them.

Customer Saratoga Springs, UT

WordPress is a great starter website tool. It’s easy to use and has good help documentation if you run into problems.

Nathan hanzel Saratoga Springs, UT

The comment system for Wordpress is very intuitive, and I really like seeing how many people get to express themselves!

Lisa Hanson Calabasas, CA

Very streamline and user friendly. Doesn’t take too long to set up and be ready to get started

Christopher Whiting Los Angeles, CA

Great website builder but it is a little daunting on the back end for day to day e-commerce use.

mgillings

Super easy site to use, my only complaint is that it the options given are pretty basic.