Squarespace Logo

Squarespace

8.3

Luis Diaz Dallas, TX

I used squarespace to make a website for a photography business I used to have and it was insanely easy to use.

Josh Harold Dallas, TX

Great and powerful website builder, the pricing was within reason and it had all the tools I needed.

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Squarespace was a great place when starting to create my website. It had great software that allowed me to create what I was looking for.

Amanda Montebello, CA

I made a model of my website for an upcoming brand that is launching and am pleased at the ease of the site and variety of option.

Cooper Midway, UT

Super user friendly interface with great variety of options to choose from. I enjoyed my experience.

bailey jo Orem, UT

easy to use, aesthetically pleasing- can be set up for any company- ecommerce service providers, portfolios- everything

Joshua Ashlyn Queen Creek, AZ

Super easy to navigate and use. We have built three websites with this company and each has turned out great.

DeeDee G. Laplace, LA

Using squarespace is makes it really easy to set up a starter website for any purpose

Michelle Schow Saratoga Springs, UT

Our kids’ school used Squarespace for online donations. It was very convenient and user friendly.

Juan Beaver, PA

Squarespace is a good place to create your own ecommerce website. It is easy to use and inexpensive.

Tony Riverton, UT

Used Square and it's very easy to use. Fees are standard of any bank and they also provide a free card scanner.

Barry Henline Logan, UT

Great service for any small business to get up and running quickly with a great pricing structure.

Myles Cox Portland, OR

Website building tools are very comprehensive/easy to use and the themes are very professional.

Jeremy Mesa, AZ

This is the best one I’ve found and they have a lot of really good easy to use templates.

Dasha Directo Provo, UT

Squarespace is easy to use. There are a lot of different templates depending on what your website is geared towards.

Clay Magee Dallas, TX

Square space makes it easy for my small business to use cards and expand our costumer reach