Hostway

1 User Review

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

#1 KnownHost Logo KnownHost ›

7.2

Overall
Score

#2 Namecheap Logo Namecheap ›

6.9

Overall
Score

#3 InMotion Hosting Logo InMotion Hosting ›

6.4

Overall
Score

#7 Hostway Logo Hostway

Overall
Score

Moira Meyers

December 6th, 2017 DETAILS

One star only because there isn't a negative * available. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Support and Billing don't communicate . A migration tool place from Intermedia.net > hostway.com. We were over charged for sites that were closed on the Intermedia.net but still migrated. I contacted Support about the migration and what sites should not have been migrated, never received a ticket number. Sent a detailed email to [email protected], no reply. Called Billing and forward them the email I sent to them and they would not accept the cancellation as it was from a month ago even though they received it. I would not use this company if you are managing several sites for clients as I am. A one website could be just fine, as mentioned Tech Support and Customer Services never talk to each other so always send an email to [email protected] and cc [email protected] to cover all departments.