Insufficient Reviews Companies must have at least 10 reviews in order to calculate an overall score. Until they have 10 reviews they will be listed based on the estimated overall score taking into account the criteria not related to reviews.

1 User Review

Claim this Profile is trying to work directly with this company to verify the accuracy of the information on this page. Thank you for your patience as we make sure we’re getting it right.

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Hostinger Logo Hostinger ›

Namecheap Logo Namecheap ›

KnownHost Logo KnownHost ›

Hostway Logo Hostway

Your trust is our top priority, so we check all reviews for accuracy and relevance. Learn more

Moira Meyers

December 6th, 2017 DETAILS

One star only because there isn't a negative * available. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Support and Billing don't communicate . A migration tool place from > We were over charged for sites that were closed on the but still migrated. I contacted Support about the migration and what sites should not have been migrated, never received a ticket number. Sent a detailed email to billing@hostway.con, no reply. Called Billing and forward them the email I sent to them and they would not accept the cancellation as it was from a month ago even though they received it. I would not use this company if you are managing several sites for clients as I am. A one website could be just fine, as mentioned Tech Support and Customer Services never talk to each other so always send an email to and cc to cover all departments.