Contact a company – $100 satisfaction guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

Hostinger Logo

9.8

Hostinger

Unverified Profile

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Pranshu Maheshwari
March 8th, 2018 DETAILS

Guys Hostinger's service is phenomenal, it offers a good bang for the buck! The support is also A+ and everything is simple and easy to work with for people with vague knowledge of web hosting! Speed and reliability is just up to the mark. Moreover the company also provide 30 days money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with its services. Believe me I have used almost all major Hosting services till now and I have found Hostinger as "THE BEST". GUYS YOU CAN DIRECTLY BUY HOSTINGER'S SERVICE FROM THE BELOW LINK AND ENJOY SOME GREAT DISCOUNTS USING IT. http://in.hostg.co/43149

Aditya Bhavsar
March 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

I shifted to hostinger after using services from almost all of other hosts available online. And I must admit, my decision proved to be fruitful. Hostinger is the best from the rest. The services that it has to offer is something you could never expect from the other hosts available online. Hostinger is cheap, reliable, modern, and just amazing! All of my sites and in fact, hundreds of my clients use hostinger as a platform to host their websites and they are really "overly happy" by the services hostinger renders. It is something to be experienced. It's exceptionally phenomenal!

ashok kumar
March 2nd, 2018 DETAILS

hostinger has been providing the good services with cheap cost and with fast customer response.this made me host my sites on hostinger. i used a trial for 3 months and then i started using shared hosting in hostinger .As i have been customer since an year i am using vps server and using current plan as business shared hosting to develop my website cloudis.ml. my server works damn superb. it has a simple cpanel which made me quite comfortable when compared to other hosting providers such as godaddy,awardspace,appohosting. I support beginers and even professions to use hostinger. they can find a way towards their websites through hostinger.

harsha reddy
February 28th, 2018 DETAILS

hostinger "the demigod for all hosting platforms" this is what i can say about it as i have became a fan for this platform due to their customer service .As i have been customer since an year i am using vps server and using current plan as business shared hosting to develop my site(rectangleindia.com). it comprises of a great customised cpanel which made me quite comfortable when compared to other hosting providers such as godaddy,awardspace,appohosting.. definitely a great experience and i certainly recommend it.

sai kiran
February 27th, 2018 DETAILS

I used many hosting providers such as godaddy, awardspace, appohosting and many more. but according to me i found hostinger was the best among all. I got the best ever cpanel. Best customer support with quick response. I used VPS as well as Business shared hosting. and i even use today. all the services were damn superb and working great. I think hostinger is a good platform for professional web developers as well as beginners too. the platform was so easy for everything

Laas Heino
February 26th, 2018 New York Mills, NY DETAILS

One of my colleagues recommended using Hostinger as my main hosting provider. I've only heard about this company before but never tried it. Did my research and found out that it's quite a decent hosting provider with an affordable price. I asked myself: why not trust my colleague and try it out? Everything from the purchase to creating my website was just flawless. The purchase was done with a few clicks, no complexity, everything is very user-friendly. Also, I managed to create my own personal website in just a few days, without pushing myself or pulling my hair out. I just absolutely love Hostinger's user-friendliness and simplicity! 10/10 for you, guys! Keep it up!

Zdravko Stanimir
February 23rd, 2018 DETAILS

Used this hosting for over 3 months now. No problems at all! Very good hosting! Satisfied.

Berenice Marcelo
February 22nd, 2018 Franklin Square, NY DETAILS

Been using Hostinger for almost a year now. No problems occurred whatsoever. Absolutely great services for a great price!

Payton K.
February 16th, 2018 Medford, WI DETAILS

I've had nothing but good experiences with Hostinger since I started using their services 3 years ago. They have amazing support, loads of features, and great prices! I would recommend their services to everyone looking for a web host!

adnan
September 11th, 2017

I did my researches on a lot of providers and in the end I sticked with Hostinger. Hostinger offers 3 types of hosting plans. You can get shared hosting plans, VPS plans or a free hosting plan. I'm not a totally newbie at this, so for me the best option was to start with something a little bit smaller but always have an easy posibility to transfer or modify my page to something bigger. So, I started with a shared hosting, saw how it works (everything was just fine: the speed, quality, all the tools and etc.). For example, when I opened my cpanel I found out that I can jump start by building my website using the website builder tools. Also, I found out that regardless of the plan that you chose, Hostinger offers instant 24×7 Live support. So, it deesn't matter if you are in Brazil, UK or China, you'll always get the help you need. For me it's really important because I travel a lot, work from everythere I can and you know.. everyone makes mistakes, so it's nice to be able to get the help whenever you need. All in all, cheers for Hostinger!