Hostinger

Insufficient Reviews Companies must have at least 10 reviews in order to calculate an overall score. Until they have 10 reviews they will be listed based on the estimated overall score taking into account the criteria not related to reviews.

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Berenice Marcelo

February 22nd, 2018 Franklin Square, NY DETAILS

Been using Hostinger for almost a year now. No problems occurred whatsoever. Absolutely great services for a great price!

Aditya Bhavsar

February 17th, 2018 DETAILS

I have been using hostinger since quite a long now, and I must admit, it has been the very best host I have ever used so long and that far. I'm really amazed by their services. Their plans are cheap and really amazing! I would recommend Hostinger to anyone who wants best from the rest. My all the websites are hosted by it and they all are running swiftly - and are always live! You heard it right "ALWAYS!"

Payton K.

February 16th, 2018 Medford, WI DETAILS

I've had nothing but good experiences with Hostinger since I started using their services 3 years ago. They have amazing support, loads of features, and great prices! I would recommend their services to everyone looking for a web host!

adnan

September 4th, 2017

I did my researches on a lot of providers and in the end I sticked with Hostinger. Hostinger offers 3 types of hosting plans. You can get shared hosting plans, VPS plans or a free hosting plan. I'm not a totally newbie at this, so for me the best option was to start with something a little bit smaller but always have an easy posibility to transfer or modify my page to something bigger. So, I started with a shared hosting, saw how it works (everything was just fine: the speed, quality, all the tools and etc.). For example, when I opened my cpanel I found out that I can jump start by building my website using the website builder tools. Also, I found out that regardless of the plan that you chose, Hostinger offers instant 24×7 Live support. So, it deesn't matter if you are in Brazil, UK or China, you'll always get the help you need. For me it's really important because I travel a lot, work from everythere I can and you know.. everyone makes mistakes, so it's nice to be able to get the help whenever you need. All in all, cheers for Hostinger!