Hostinger

5.4

1 User Review

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

#1 KnownHost Logo KnownHost ›

7.2

Overall
Score

#2 Namecheap Logo Namecheap ›

6.9

Overall
Score

#3 InMotion Hosting Logo InMotion Hosting ›

5.5

Overall
Score

#4 Hostinger Logo Hostinger

5.4

Overall
Score

September 4th, 2017

I did my researches on a lot of providers and in the end I sticked with Hostinger. Hostinger offers 3 types of hosting plans. You can get shared hosting plans, VPS plans or a free hosting plan. I'm not a totally newbie at this, so for me the best option was to start with something a little bit smaller but always have an easy posibility to transfer or modify my page to something bigger. So, I started with a shared hosting, saw how it works (everything was just fine: the speed, quality, all the tools and etc.). For example, when I opened my cpanel I found out that I can jump start by building my website using the website builder tools. Also, I found out that regardless of the plan that you chose, Hostinger offers instant 24×7 Live support. So, it deesn't matter if you are in Brazil, UK or China, you'll always get the help you need. For me it's really important because I travel a lot, work from everythere I can and you know.. everyone makes mistakes, so it's nice to be able to get the help whenever you need. All in all, cheers for Hostinger!