Hostinger Logo

Hostinger

9.1

LAST UPDATED: June 27th, 2019

Hostinger is a web hosting company that had the simple idea to let its customers create websites for free. There are no-limit PHP, MySQL, cPanel, and no ads, allowing users the complete freedom to express themselves online.

Hostinger provides a website hosting platform to over 29 million users in 178 countries. The company boasts that it receives 15,000 new sign-ups on average every day.

The Good

• Web Hosting Plans
  • Free Website Builder
  • Cloud Hosting Plans
  • Additional Services

Web Hosting Plans

Hostinger helps its customers by having exceptionally cheap web hosting with superior quality, premium web hosting features, and live chat support. The company believes that no matter where you are on your web building journey, Hostinger makes it easy to save. Customers can easily compare all of Hostinger's web hosting plans:
Single Shared Hosting

• $15.95/mo
  • All benefits from premium
  • Daily backups
  • Free SSL certificate
  • $X processing power and memory

Personal free domains are included in the annual Premium and Business web hosting plans.

Free Website Builder

Choose from any of the Hostinger Web Hosting Plans and get access to a free website builder. Clients can build their website with no prior technical or coding knowledge. The builder boasts a simple drag and drop interface and access to hundreds of free website templates. Hostinger claims that clients who use the free website builder will get an SEO friendly, eye-catching, and easy-to-use website.

Cloud Hosting Plans

Hostinger offers several Cloud Hosting Plans. Cloud Hosting with Hostinger allows users to manage their server with a simple control panel, get a dedicated IP address with RAM, CPU and SSD Disk Space, and a Hostinger representative will take care of server uptime, maintenance, and monitoring.

Cloud Startup

• $130/mo
  • 160 GB disk space
  • 12 GB RAM
  • 6 CPU cores

Clients can upgrade from Shared Hosting to Cloud Hosting at any time. Simply order an upgrade from the control panel and everything will be transferred automatically. Since Cloud Hosting is fully managed, clients will have access to a customer support team 24/7/365.

Additional Services

VPS Hosting: A virtual private server
Domain Checker: Find the perfect domain name for a company website
Website Builder: Customize a website to reflect a company’s values and criteria
WordPress Hosting: Quick set-up and immediate online exposure
E-commerce Hosting: Magento, PrestaShop, WooCommerce
Email Hosting: Domain-based email hosting services to promote a business with every outreach
CMS Hosting: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal

The Bad

Non-Refundable Products

The following Hostinger products are not eligible for a refund under any circumstance:

• Redemption Fees
  • Domain Name Renewals
  • Privacy Protection
  • SEO Toolkit
  • G Suite

The Bottom Line

Hostinger provides numerous web and cloud hosting plans with a multitude of useful features. The company has plenty of products that users of all skill levels would appreciate when creating a website. Hostinger encourages clients to call its customer support team if they ever run into a problem and boasts a quick response time.

There are a few non-refundable products, but as long as clients keep those in mind, there shouldn’t be an issue. Hostinger does offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee, and most products purchased from Hostinger may be refunded if canceled within 30 days of the transaction.

Hostinger has been featured on Forbes, Medium, techradar, and HuffPost.

5.0

ashok kumar

hostinger has been providing the good services with cheap cost and with fast customer response.this made me host my sites on hostinger. i used a trial for 3 months and then i started using shared hosting in hostinger .As i have been customer since an year i am using vps server and using current plan as business shared hosting to develop my website cloudis.ml. my server works damn superb. it has a simple cpanel which made me quite comfortable when compared to other hosting providers such as godaddy,awardspace,appohosting. I support beginers and even professions to use hostinger. they can find a way towards their websites through hostinger.

Laas Heino New York Mills, NY

One of my colleagues recommended using Hostinger as my main hosting provider. I've only heard about this company before but never tried it. Did my research and found out that it's quite a decent hosting provider with an affordable price. I asked myself: why not trust my colleague and try it out? Everything from the purchase to creating my website was just flawless. The purchase was done with a few clicks, no complexity, everything is very user-friendly. Also, I managed to create my own personal website in just a few days, without pushing myself or pulling my hair out. I just absolutely love Hostinger's user-friendliness and simplicity! 10/10 for you, guys! Keep it up!

adnan

I did my researches on a lot of providers and in the end I sticked with Hostinger. Hostinger offers 3 types of hosting plans. You can get shared hosting plans, VPS plans or a free hosting plan. I'm not a totally newbie at this, so for me the best option was to start with something a little bit smaller but always have an easy posibility to transfer or modify my page to something bigger. So, I started with a shared hosting, saw how it works (everything was just fine: the speed, quality, all the tools and etc.). For example, when I opened my cpanel I found out that I can jump start by building my website using the website builder tools. Also, I found out that regardless of the plan that you chose, Hostinger offers instant 24×7 Live support. So, it deesn't matter if you are in Brazil, UK or China, you'll always get the help you need. For me it's really important because I travel a lot, work from everythere I can and you know.. everyone makes mistakes, so it's nice to be able to get the help whenever you need. All in all, cheers for Hostinger!

Pranshu Maheshwari

Guys Hostinger's service is phenomenal, it offers a good bang for the buck! The support is also A+ and everything is simple and easy to work with for people with vague knowledge of web hosting! Speed and reliability is just up to the mark. Moreover the company also provide 30 days money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with its services. Believe me I have used almost all major Hosting services till now and I have found Hostinger as "THE BEST". GUYS YOU CAN DIRECTLY BUY HOSTINGER'S SERVICE FROM THE BELOW LINK AND ENJOY SOME GREAT DISCOUNTS USING IT. http://in.hostg.co/43149

Aditya Bhavsar

I shifted to hostinger after using services from almost all of other hosts available online. And I must admit, my decision proved to be fruitful. Hostinger is the best from the rest. The services that it has to offer is something you could never expect from the other hosts available online. Hostinger is cheap, reliable, modern, and just amazing! All of my sites and in fact, hundreds of my clients use hostinger as a platform to host their websites and they are really "overly happy" by the services hostinger renders. It is something to be experienced. It's exceptionally phenomenal!

harsha reddy

hostinger "the demigod for all hosting platforms" this is what i can say about it as i have became a fan for this platform due to their customer service .As i have been customer since an year i am using vps server and using current plan as business shared hosting to develop my site(rectangleindia.com). it comprises of a great customised cpanel which made me quite comfortable when compared to other hosting providers such as godaddy,awardspace,appohosting.. definitely a great experience and i certainly recommend it.

sai kiran

I used many hosting providers such as godaddy, awardspace, appohosting and many more. but according to me i found hostinger was the best among all. I got the best ever cpanel. Best customer support with quick response. I used VPS as well as Business shared hosting. and i even use today. all the services were damn superb and working great. I think hostinger is a good platform for professional web developers as well as beginners too. the platform was so easy for everything

Payton K. Medford, WI

I've had nothing but good experiences with Hostinger since I started using their services 3 years ago. They have amazing support, loads of features, and great prices! I would recommend their services to everyone looking for a web host!

Mark T New York, NY

I never had any bad experience with hostinger, so far they provided me great customer support, and their services are good for the price they offer.

Berenice Marcelo Franklin Square, NY

Been using Hostinger for almost a year now. No problems occurred whatsoever. Absolutely great services for a great price!

Zdravko Stanimir

Used this hosting for over 3 months now. No problems at all! Very good hosting! Satisfied.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

Hostinger is great. The quality and clarity of the site is put together perfectly.