Zoom Logo

Bruce Fischler

Have scheduled and participated in several video conferences using their service, and have been very pleased. Easy to use, good sound and video.

Ramona Kiffing Pompano Beach, FL

I enjoy using the Zoom platform for my classes. It was a bit complicated to use at first. But once I got the hang out if it was very easy to use.

Jada Urquhart Orlando, FL

I use Zoom almost every single day for school. It is user friendly and I have never had any issues using this application.

Kristin Fleming Tallahassee, FL

I use Zoom everyday for classes and meetings. Pretty good app! It’s nice that there can be so many people in one room! Works very well!!

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

Zoom is a great way to communicate and easy to use. I like that I can just follow a link sent to me and I'm where I need to be.

Amy McCarlie Orem, UT

Zoom is incredible! Its such a great resource to connect with loved ones and family! Highly recommend! Its also very simple to use which i love

Mary Alice M. Orem, UT

I use zoom for school and church. I like that you can easily mute, or unmute. It is really user friendly and easy to use.

Dizzy Norcross, GA

Zoom is user friendly for communication in groups. I use it to study with my classmates and it’s a great platform setup to share screens and record meetings.

Johnson Smithfield, UT

Being a teacher and having to teach remotely has been very difficult. Zoom has always been a reliable way for me to privately reach out to each of my students.

Leisha Logan, UT

Zoom is one of the greatest ways to connect with friends and family over a video call. It’s easy to use and the quality of video and sound is excellent!!

Chelsea Bishop Las Vegas, NV

Have been using zoom a lot lately. It is easy to use -- I like how easy it is to set up a meeting, and the functions once in a meeting a user-friendly!

Dave_ Layton, UT

We use Zoom for our business conference calling. It has been a great asset to use for these calls allowing us to collaborate with screen sharing and multiple participants.

Britni Laidler Lindon, UT

Used a few times. Easy to use and navigate. Love all the different options

Julia Lian Rockville, MD

free, easy to use, has been very convenient for everyone throughout the pandemic.

Phabie Mobile, AL

Super easy to use! I am able to log in easily and attend my class lectures and actively participate without any lag.

Rylaan Marlowe Roy, UT

Has been a staple in my life since the pandemic. Good source for getting a lot of people in one meeting.

Brandon Farrow Gilbert, AZ

In my experience it’s the best option for online meetings. It’s easy to use, works amazing and tons of flexibility.

Jared Provo, UT

I've had to use Zoom a lot over the years, and I don't have any complaints! The interface is intuitive and easy to use.

Carol Knight Salt Lake City, UT

My experience using the Zoom app has been wonderful. Easy to use and a great way to meet virtually face to face.

Mike Salt Lake City, UT

Zoom has saved and killed all of us during the pandemic but it's super user friendly and useful in business

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

Just like everyone else I have to use zoom for work and school. I have not had a bad experience and love all the functionalities that it offers.

Alejandro Perez Corpus Christi, TX

Hate that it takes so much of my cpu usage but it is expected as it is running a video stream. besides that it has not been hard using

Allyson Miriani Springfield, MO

Zoom is a great way of communication. I use it for many of my classes and it is very easy to use. I also like the breakout room option.

Wmosmith12 Smithfield, UT

Zoom has been a great resource to use especially during the pandemic. We have used it many times and it has always been reliable!

Debbie Stringham Garden City, UT

Very grateful for this great technology! It's made it possible for us to meet and continue with business during the Covid-19.

John E Leadore, ID

During the pandemic we have found zoom to be our connection to the outside world appreciate so much the ease of operation and dependability

Sandy Ogden, UT

Has done great work for my family, with work and school work. Being able to connect while being stuck at home it was a good site to use.

Cass Hansen Smithfield, UT

Zoom is very user friendly. We have used it for meetings over the quarantine. It is so easy to use and accessible for everyone.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

How can you not like Zoom? So easy to use, the security is improving week by week, the features are great. Use it on a daily basis.

Fred Frontino Mesa, AZ

My company uses Zoom for team meetings and it works great.

Wally Orem, UT

Works great… but the 40 min free limit is bunk.

Jwat1213 Mount Airy, MD

We use it for school. It freezes up a lot but overall I like it.

Mario ,

so satisfied with this service! very quick in use, easy to adapt for a new member and just no lags.

CoachTrista Saratoga Springs, UT

Zoom has been a lifesaver for my personal business. It has been fail proof for me for my meeting.

Rachel Butler Provo, UT

Love zoom. Love the calendar feature built in, love the accessibility, very reliable

lscho2 Boise, ID

I had Christmas Eve with my family and it didn’t cut out seemed to be very good for a call app

Melissa Giddings Logan, UT

Being a teacher I have used this a lot this year. I have found it a lot easier the more I’ve used it.

Ikumi Flammer Logan, UT

I'm new to this zoom but it was not hard at all to start using it. The Zoom meeting worked really well.

leilani's life West Jordan, UT

We use zoom all the time it’s really great and super easy to use for the most part. They are great.

Wendy Park City, UT

Zoom is easy to use. Having the mic and video buttons easily accessible makes for turning them on and off quick.

Keld Sperry Lehi, UT

Best video conferencing software. They make it easy to start a meeting and it usually is really clear and smooth video

Brian Salt Lake City, UT

I've had to use them a lot since COVID, solid product whether you use it free or pay.

Laura Aase Bountiful, UT

We use Zoom for meetings multiple times a week & it's so easy to use! Highly recommend it!

Stephanie Stanley Littleton, CO

User friendly and cost effective solution to address business and personal Needs