Zoom Logo

Kelly Stanley Herriman, UT

I have used Zoom for communicating with family far away. It was so nice during COVID to have family participate in the life events of my children when they couldn’t be there physically.

Brooklyn Jensen Provo, UT

I used zoom for about a year and a half of my college classes. Zoom has great features that provide opportunities to talk in smaller groups, get the attention of the teacher without interrupting, and easily join meetings.

Simone Harris Tallahassee, FL

While there is a learning curve involved with conducting zoom, it is my preferred platform for virtual meetings. Features such as a share screen and breakout rooms have added to the efficiency of the meetings. A downfall is that it is very sensitive to poor internet connection, causing frequent lagging.

abw fsu Tallahassee, FL

Zoom is probably one of the easiest video conferencing databases to use. Everything is right in front of you and you're able to alter your video/audio to your liking. It's easy for all ages and all tech backgrounds to use. My biggest concern with Zoom is the lack of security. Tech security researchers have found several major vulnerabilities in Zoom's software, including that it can be used to steal Windows passwords. As easy as Zoom is to use, I am not sure that I am willing to risk my information potentially being tapped into.

Isabelle Teeples Smithfield, UT

I think that Zoom has worked really well for me. Especially during the pandemic, it has helped the world out so much. I have used it for work meetings, school lectures, interviews, and more. I just wish it was a little bit easier to use

Mark Benson Nakhon Sawan, 60

COVID has mad my job very difficult over the past year. Although, not being able to hold in person meetings and conferences has been the least of our issues because of zoom. It is easy to set up and has fair good audio. It has made COVID easier to get through.

Pauline Causse Draper, UT

I have used many video conferencing platforms over the last year, but I feel like zoom offers the most features. It's easy to record a meeting, share your screen, break up the meeting into different rooms, chat,... It's also easy to use and easy to set up

Anne Sainsbury Orem, UT

I have used Zoom for a number of years but as of late I have struggled with some difficulties running the application on my computer. Despite deleting and re-downloading it I have felt that it has been a bit slower than it used to be. I have never paid for the subscription for unlimited time, but for the free service, I feel like the quality is good enough to get the job done if need be.

Madisen Cluff Los Angeles, CA

During the past few weeks I have been teaching English to children in Thailand. For a period of time, due to COVID-19, we had to move classes online. The transition was actually way easier than I thought it would be because the layout of the site was very easy to navigate.

Dave Spokane, WA

Like most people, I presume, I had never heard of Zoom before 2020. But it has been the go-to video-conference product for home, church, and school for over a year now. The phone and tablet apps are great as well as the PC version. It's easy to set up your own meetings or join meetings set up by others.

Jade Knowles Tallahassee, FL

Zoom has been a great addition to our “online learning” journey. I’ve used zoom for school, work and personal/academic organizations. I was able to contact and communicate with individuals through this unforgiving time. Only thing that was hard to deal with, would be the kinks and difficulty of internet connection or the whole company shutting down from time to time.

Tiffany I Gaithersburg, MD

My children utilize Zoom for all of their class conferences. It’s great that they get to see their classmates while listening to the teacher. All instructions are on the primary screen and they can ask questions through the chat option.

Msdaisy70 Clarksburg, MD

I thought that it was absolutely wonderful when the company extended free time during covid during holidays si that families could connect. To me this is excellent customer service. The zoom meeting product itself offers clear communication and easy to use.

Christina Lockett Frederick, MD

Zoom website helped me book conferences with my kid's teachers and I love how the website gives you a reminder when your having your next meeting. I usually forget what I am supposed to do if I don't have reminders and this feature really helps.

Whitney Wilkins West Valley City, UT

This year with corona I have used zoom for everything. Zoom has made it so easy to call in for class, church lessons/activities, and school. It makes it so easy to join a class and I love that it gives you the option to turn your camera off and mute yourself so you don't have to worry about distractions. It is super easy on any computer or mobile device.

Paige Ellis Slade Gilbert, AZ

Zoom made my life a whole lot more enjoyable and happy during the pandemic. I actually still use Zoom quite a bit and I’m super grateful for it. Especially love that I get to watch my church meetings on it. I like how I can toggle between screens or just have it pinned to one person. Its interface on my phone is very easy to navigate too. Thanks Zoom!

daphjohnson Saratoga Springs, UT

I use zoom every day for work. This has been the best way to communicate with co-workers who live afar. I like the features that allow you to change your background or add a filter to your face. Especially with working from home you want to look your best because you are still at work, but be comfortable throughout the day and zoom allows you to look professional, even if you aren't.

Mary Johnson Flower Mound, TX

Zoom has been a lifesaver this past year and I don't think we'll ever stop using it. It has allowed us to connect as family across the country, made it possible to still meet in church groups, and more. They created a program where it is easy to create a meeting and invite others, while still keeping privacy and safety a priority. I also really appreciate that they kept a free option and feel the 40 minute time limit is very generous.

Vy Ha Birmingham, AL

Very convenient to use especially in a time where everything is transitioning to a remote format. I can connect easier with friends and family

Paula Shearer Omaha, NE

Wow, Zoom has really been a lifesaver these past months. I've used it in business and for personal things. I've never had any connectivity issues at all.

Sydney Charleston South Jordan, UT

Zoom is a great way to communicate with others. Especially with covid, zoom has been amazing. It is great for school, work, or even just chatting with friends. It is free and easy to use!

The Bean Spiller Provo, UT

When the pandemic started and everyone was switching to Zoom, it wasn't very polished. Over the months, they've made drastic improvements but there are still some issues present. I wish there was a way to lower quality settings so you can still watch the video conference and still have that face-to-face interaction, even a slow internet speeds.

Kori Travis FL

Zoom is very efficient for having big class meetings during times like the COVID-19 pandemic. There are times where there are issues such as mic not working or audio issues but overall it is good for conferencing

Alicia Turner Denver, CO

Zoom is a good platform but has some leaks. The safety features of not having others join your call when they are private can happen. Also having your call interrupted or dropped has happened for me a lot. Zoom did allow for learning to continue during the pandemic.

TTeep Smithfield, UT

As everyone, we've used Zoom a lot this past year. Interestingly though we had not used them until the lockdowns. We have used several other screen shares. We like the ability to put in a custom background on your picture.

Sicely Lyn Russell Mesa, AZ

Zoom was very helpful my last semester of high school because that's when school was purely online for me. Zoom was easy to use and I love that you could see everyone in your class.

Nelly Nakhon Sawan, 60

Zoom has worked great for me. I used it everyday during my last year of college when classes moved online. It worked great and was easy to operate. The audio was clear and not difficult to manage.

Brenda Nakhon Sawan, 60

I had to download zoom for college this past year because of COVID. All of my classes were online and that was the only option I had. Zoom is very easy to operate and the sound is actually very good.

hminfo Olney, MD

Zoom is my favorite web conferencing service. I like that you can transfer the meeting to another person if you have to leave, and I like that there are security features in place.

Christopher Milke Olney, MD

Pandemic savior for our office and meetings. Product works well for larger groups without bogging down internet connectivity when a lot of users are online. We plan on using more once the pandemic is over in order to keep travel costs down. Keep up the good work.

Megan Milke Laurel, MD

I use Zoom every single day for hours a day for school. I love how they temporarily lifted the 45 minute zoom limit for schools working through the pandemic. Definitely use zoom!

Brielle Wright Logan, UT

Zoom has a very simple design so it is easy to navigate and use. It has settings so you can plan for a set meeting before hand and has a set password you create to let people in. You create a meeting then send out your link and your good!

Conrad Ma American Fork, UT

Zoom has been great for me personally. I’ve used it for meetings in so many of my college courses and other activities. It has always been reliable. Definitely consider the paid version if you need meetings that run longer than an hour. It is worth the money.

Wilkshake Lehi, UT

Like so many others, COVID restrictions have caused me to become a zoom user. I have not personally paid to use this service for personal meetings, but I would certainly consider using it if the situation arose. My experience has been one of ease, which is important for an older generation.

Gary Woo American Fork, UT

I use zoom for online college classes and it makes meetings easy. The professor is able to split up students into breakout rooms and then bring us back to the main meeting. Also the students are able to share screens and show everyone else what we see. Zoom is great!

Joannetta Jarman Secaucus, NJ

A great tool for now and can't imagine not being able to use it. We use it a lot to stay in touch with family and friends. We like that when everyone is not able to join we can record the calls and email them out when its over.

Marniwho ,

Oh what can I say about Zoom, I never met you before 2020 but wow, you are the world to us now! Between online school and being able to "attend" family gatherings safely. It was easy to figure out for someone who wasn't computer savvy. Now, I'm calling my own family meeting across the country with ease. Thank you!

murfday College Station, TX

We all became instant experts at zoom this past year. There are some features that I am still learning about. I appreciate the noise canceling built in, but that makes it hard to carry conversations sometimes. Only one person can basically talk at time...that may sound good, but you miss out on what others are saying. I appreciate the free option even with limitations. There are reasonable paid options as well.

Emily H West Wendover, NV

Having used Zoom practically every day for work and college classes since the beginning of the pandemic, this service has been a lifesaver. For someone like me (who struggles with technology), I found the service easy to use and reliable. The only downside is decreased resolution and a bit of choppiness when there are big group sizes, but that is also influenced by the strength of the internet connection. Overall, I think the features of the service are great!

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

Zoom has improved so much in the last year as they have exploded during the Covid pandemic. My first experience with scheduling and holding a Zoom meeting was for a school graduation during the pandemic. It turned out great! We have also been using it for our Church services and has been so good. Business and personal Zoom has been great!

rohanna meikle Jacksonville, FL

I have a good experience with zoom web conference call. It is good quality.

Morgan Knight Salt Lake City, UT

Zoom has saved us during the pandemic! Seeing family, work calls, and especially providing service for our autistic daughter. The services (Early intervention) are typically in person but when the shut down happened we were so grateful to have Zoom with her therapists to keep her progress going. The ability to have so many people on at one time has been such a great way to stay connected. Love ho easy it is to be a host and send out the link to everyone, very user friendly! Zoom truly is amazing!

Raquel San Jose, CA

I use Zoom for the occasional work call and for majority of my virtual health visits. It is easy to connect and I like that over 100 people can be on the same call, all on video with zero drops. Majority of the time my company uses Webex but for large calls, we can rely on Zoom to ensure everyone can connect and not be dropped or have lags. Thank you for being reliable

Alaina B Provo, UT

Zoom is great. I have used it a lot in the past year. Only complain is that it crashes on my computer frequently.

Sierra Nixon Tallahassee, FL

Zoom helped many people, including myself, maintain a sense of normal during quarantine.

Tomi Onikeku Tallahassee, FL

I use this service in school. It has become a normal everyday thing to use zoom. It is easy to use.

A'mari Johnson Ocala, FL

I use this app daily. It’s a good app for the most part. Sometimes it has glitches and I can’t hear anything. Or the app won’t let me sign in

Becca Amiot Salem, VA

Great wait to do virtual calls especially with larger groups of people. I've used in for classes and meetings and even virtual concerts.

Morgan Tennant Idaho Falls, ID

Zoom is an easy and reliable way to communicate when meeting in person isn’t an option. It’s very simple to operate!

soporia moment Tallahassee, FL

I use Zoom for school and Zoom be having it’s days. Meaning it’ll work one day then not work the next. The days it doesn’t want to work be the important days we need to speak to teachers.