Zoom Logo

Mallory Evans Provo, UT

Zoom has been a life saver during the pandemic. It is a great way to connect with family, friends, and fellow students. It is also easy to use and explain to others.

Lindsay Ploeger Salt Lake City, UT

Zoom has been a great way recently to have meetings (quick and longer) while being remote. More ease and better options than Skype in my opinion and feels more professional.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

How can you not like Zoom? So easy to use, the security is improving week by week, the features are great. Use it on a daily basis.

Fred Frontino Mesa, AZ

My company uses Zoom for team meetings and it works great.

Wally Orem, UT

Works great… but the 40 min free limit is bunk.

noemie causse Provo, UT

It was very useful during the pandemic. It is very user friendly.

Natalie Min Potomac, MD

easy to use and helpful for meeting with people for school and work

Jwat1213 Mount Airy, MD

We use it for school. It freezes up a lot but overall I like it.

Lisa Schofield Salt Lake City, UT

I have reoccurring meetings on zoom weekly. They are pretty convenient and user friendly.

Whit Salt Lake City, UT

I use it regularly for school. I feel like it has great features that allow easy access to share with others and personally learn.

Lori Cornia Hayward, CA

Zoom offers free service for meetings or gatherings less than 40 minutes. Makes this service affordable for families.

Ashley Phoenix, AZ

Honestly screw zoom. They allowed my university to rob me of $4000 and justified it by saying it would be a “good online college experience” and for that I will hate them forever.

Brian Salt Lake City, UT

I've had to use them a lot since COVID, solid product whether you use it free or pay.

Mira Smullin Pocatello, ID

I used zoom during the quarantined times of Covid-19. It is user friendly. You can extend the time on your calls.

Ashlee Bair Los Angeles, CA

I love being able to have meetings only. I love the comment section and being able to mute your microphones.

leilani's life West Jordan, UT

We use zoom all the time it’s really great and super easy to use for the most part. They are great.

Mark Park City, UT

For the most part, the quality seems to be good with Zoom. But I am disappointed that they limit calls to 40 minutes with the basic plan.

Wendy Park City, UT

Zoom is easy to use. Having the mic and video buttons easily accessible makes for turning them on and off quick.

Khanh Nguyen Houston, TX

Zoom is great for online school, but I glitched out of the meeting this one time. Very helpful for communicating in big groups.

Keld Sperry Lehi, UT

Best video conferencing software. They make it easy to start a meeting and it usually is really clear and smooth video

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

great video chat tool, with proper security, to keep the calls confidential! Love the feature where it will call your phone.

Aayush Umesh Marietta, GA

Love Zoom. Can run zoom even on my old computer without it overheating. Recommend strongly!

Pam Parry Vienna, VA

I like that it's pretty easy to use. I don't like how if two people talk at once the sound gets messed up.

Laura Aase Bountiful, UT

We use Zoom for meetings multiple times a week & it's so easy to use! Highly recommend it!

Stephanie Stanley Littleton, CO

User friendly and cost effective solution to address business and personal Needs

JP Herriman, UT

This is a great way to connect with family, school for kids, and for work. Easy to use and connect wherever you are.

Mona-Lissa Tallahassee, FL

easy to use, I just wish they automatically put peoples mics on mute when entering a meeting.

Katie Lewis Eagle Mountain, UT

It was easy to download but it was confusing on how to join the first couple one I had.