Zoom Logo

Amber P. Lehi, UT

With COVID we started doing everything on zoom, classes, meetings, group get-togethers. I never set up a meeting, but to join in was simple. It seemed versatile for either instructional or interactive.

Jennifer Salt Lake City, UT

Very easy to use except something always goes wrong when my professors try to lecture with it.

Sarah VanLeuven Orem, UT

Used zoom for a few meetings during the pandemic, worked well. But of a learning curve for audio and music.

Brycen Blater Provo, UT

Great technology for hosting online meetings. Sometimes it can be a little buggy, especially for Mac users.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

Zoom makes it easy to host and participate in web broadcasts. Highly recommend during this pandemic

Julia Lian Rockville, MD

free, easy to use, has been very convenient for everyone throughout the pandemic.

Phabie Mobile, AL

Super easy to use! I am able to log in easily and attend my class lectures and actively participate without any lag.

Rylaan Marlowe Roy, UT

Has been a staple in my life since the pandemic. Good source for getting a lot of people in one meeting.

Anya Lee Tallahassee, FL

Zoom has made online schooling helpful and has many features to enhance each meeting, such as polling, breakout rooms, and reactions.

Tammy West Valley City, UT

Zoom makes online meetings easy and is a great way to connect with others. I wish there wasn’t a time limit to the meeting though.

Jaida Williams Tallahassee, FL

I use Zoom to attend classes and meetings. I often have issues with Zoom! Sometimes there are glitches and delays. Furthermore, the audio and video can fail during meetings.

Brandon Farrow Gilbert, AZ

In my experience it’s the best option for online meetings. It’s easy to use, works amazing and tons of flexibility.

Bruce Fischler

Have scheduled and participated in several video conferences using their service, and have been very pleased. Easy to use, good sound and video.

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

Zoom is a great way to communicate and easy to use. I like that I can just follow a link sent to me and I'm where I need to be.

Nate Ashby Provo, UT

I like using Zoom. It's a great way to do classes online and meetings. I do sometimes wish you could put the pictures in different places on the screen.

Amy McCarlie Orem, UT

Zoom is incredible! Its such a great resource to connect with loved ones and family! Highly recommend! Its also very simple to use which i love

Mary Alice M. Orem, UT

I use zoom for school and church. I like that you can easily mute, or unmute. It is really user friendly and easy to use.

Colby Victoria, TX

I like zoom because it allowed me to attend an online school and meet with people I couldn't see in person my least favorite thing is that it wasn't to good at things other then normal conferences

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

Just like everyone else I have to use zoom for work and school. I have not had a bad experience and love all the functionalities that it offers.

Alejandro Perez Corpus Christi, TX

Hate that it takes so much of my cpu usage but it is expected as it is running a video stream. besides that it has not been hard using

Allyson Miriani Springfield, MO

Zoom is a great way of communication. I use it for many of my classes and it is very easy to use. I also like the breakout room option.

Rog Los Angeles, CA

3. They are pretty good but honestly kinda hard to use. Like the meetings should be easier to set up and join and the servers go down and get choppy. But like it works pretty well

Terin Layton, UT

Honestly, I’m not a huge fan of Zoom. It’s a little tricky to use and it’s hard to communicate, especially with multiple people. Although, as virtual meetings go, Zoom is one of the better ways to go.

Wmosmith12 Smithfield, UT

Zoom has been a great resource to use especially during the pandemic. We have used it many times and it has always been reliable!

Debbie Stringham Garden City, UT

Very grateful for this great technology! It's made it possible for us to meet and continue with business during the Covid-19.

John E Leadore, ID

During the pandemic we have found zoom to be our connection to the outside world appreciate so much the ease of operation and dependability

Sandy Ogden, UT

Has done great work for my family, with work and school work. Being able to connect while being stuck at home it was a good site to use.

Cass Hansen Smithfield, UT

Zoom is very user friendly. We have used it for meetings over the quarantine. It is so easy to use and accessible for everyone.

Kori Travis FL

Zoom is very efficient for having big class meetings during times like the COVID-19 pandemic. There are times where there are issues such as mic not working or audio issues but overall it is good for conferencing

Dave_ Layton, UT

We use Zoom for our business conference calling. It has been a great asset to use for these calls allowing us to collaborate with screen sharing and multiple participants.

Tony Riverton, UT

With Covid, our whole family has gotten a lot of use with Zoom. Great platform and way to meet. Sometimes the video quality is less than optimal but otherwise an amazing service.

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

ZOOM has truly saved our life during the pandemic! Not only have we needed it for work, but also for my children's school work. Aside from a few small technical issues, it has been very easy to use for all of us!

Abby Stubbs Brigham City, UT

Since everyone in the world is forced to use zoom for school and work since the pandemic started, Zoom has been a helpful tool. I don’t think it is a very well made service but it has done a good enough job allowing people to connect with each other. It would help if it were more secure.

Mario ,

so satisfied with this service! very quick in use, easy to adapt for a new member and just no lags.

Zharia Allums Tallahassee, FL

I like that there are features to change to background, mute the audio, and turn off camera, but sometimes it crashes.

Joel Fetzer American Fork, UT

Zoom is a pretty good all around online meeting place, there is plenty of options to make it the way you want it to be.

CoachTrista Saratoga Springs, UT

Zoom has been a lifesaver for my personal business. It has been fail proof for me for my meeting.

Rachel Butler Provo, UT

Love zoom. Love the calendar feature built in, love the accessibility, very reliable

lscho2 Boise, ID

I had Christmas Eve with my family and it didn’t cut out seemed to be very good for a call app

Alexis Hirschi Salt Lake City, UT

Wen very convenient especially with the pandemic and what not. There are a few bugs that can be annoying but mostly it's reliable and easy to use.

Kami Kitchen Layton, UT

Zoom is a great app for online communication for large groups and I like how there’s a wide selection of things you can do with it.

Sky Salt Lake City, UT

Zoom has been so helpful through a pandemic. I’ve been able to keep in touch with my friends and get help with my school work through zoom

Emma Simpson West Valley City, UT

Zoom is one of my favorite streaming services because it is easy to locate the mute, video, and other buttons on the tool bar at the bottom.

Jared Provo, UT

I've had to use Zoom a lot over the years, and I don't have any complaints! The interface is intuitive and easy to use.

Carol Knight Salt Lake City, UT

My experience using the Zoom app has been wonderful. Easy to use and a great way to meet virtually face to face.

Mike Salt Lake City, UT

Zoom has saved and killed all of us during the pandemic but it's super user friendly and useful in business

Jannis Ly San Antonio, TX

Due to pandemic, most of online classes are on zoom. Zoom is very easy to use. I like their break out rooms for discussion.

Debora Paez Chicago, IL

Zoom has been pretty good during this pandemic. Sadly, I don’t think the company was ready for the load of people that would be using it which makes the app crash a lot

Melissa Giddings Logan, UT

Being a teacher I have used this a lot this year. I have found it a lot easier the more I’ve used it.

Ikumi Flammer Logan, UT

I'm new to this zoom but it was not hard at all to start using it. The Zoom meeting worked really well.