Zoom Logo

Abby Stubbs Brigham City, UT

Since everyone in the world is forced to use zoom for school and work since the pandemic started, Zoom has been a helpful tool. I don’t think it is a very well made service but it has done a good enough job allowing people to connect with each other. It would help if it were more secure.

hminfo Olney, MD

Zoom is my favorite web conferencing service. I like that you can transfer the meeting to another person if you have to leave, and I like that there are security features in place.

Christopher Milke Olney, MD

Pandemic savior for our office and meetings. Product works well for larger groups without bogging down internet connectivity when a lot of users are online. We plan on using more once the pandemic is over in order to keep travel costs down. Keep up the good work.

Fred Frontino Mesa, AZ

My company uses Zoom for team meetings and it works great.

Karli American Fork, UT

Zoom is a great resource for meeting with people virtually! It is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I love the screen layout options and the chat feature. Glad to have this resource amidst the pandemic.

Natalie Min Potomac, MD

easy to use and helpful for meeting with people for school and work

Mario ,

so satisfied with this service! very quick in use, easy to adapt for a new member and just no lags.

Zharia Allums Tallahassee, FL

I like that there are features to change to background, mute the audio, and turn off camera, but sometimes it crashes.

Joel Fetzer American Fork, UT

Zoom is a pretty good all around online meeting place, there is plenty of options to make it the way you want it to be.

CoachTrista Saratoga Springs, UT

Zoom has been a lifesaver for my personal business. It has been fail proof for me for my meeting.

Rachel Butler Provo, UT

Love zoom. Love the calendar feature built in, love the accessibility, very reliable

lscho2 Boise, ID

I had Christmas Eve with my family and it didn’t cut out seemed to be very good for a call app

Kami Kitchen Layton, UT

Zoom is a great app for online communication for large groups and I like how there’s a wide selection of things you can do with it.

Sky Salt Lake City, UT

Zoom has been so helpful through a pandemic. I’ve been able to keep in touch with my friends and get help with my school work through zoom

Emma Simpson West Valley City, UT

Zoom is one of my favorite streaming services because it is easy to locate the mute, video, and other buttons on the tool bar at the bottom.

Jared Provo, UT

I've had to use Zoom a lot over the years, and I don't have any complaints! The interface is intuitive and easy to use.

Carol Knight Salt Lake City, UT

My experience using the Zoom app has been wonderful. Easy to use and a great way to meet virtually face to face.

Mike Salt Lake City, UT

Zoom has saved and killed all of us during the pandemic but it's super user friendly and useful in business

Jannis Ly San Antonio, TX

Due to pandemic, most of online classes are on zoom. Zoom is very easy to use. I like their break out rooms for discussion.

Debora Paez Chicago, IL

Zoom has been pretty good during this pandemic. Sadly, I don’t think the company was ready for the load of people that would be using it which makes the app crash a lot

Melissa Giddings Logan, UT

Being a teacher I have used this a lot this year. I have found it a lot easier the more I’ve used it.

Ikumi Flammer Logan, UT

I'm new to this zoom but it was not hard at all to start using it. The Zoom meeting worked really well.

Bruce Fischler

Have scheduled and participated in several video conferences using their service, and have been very pleased. Easy to use, good sound and video.

Mallory Evans Provo, UT

Zoom has been a life saver during the pandemic. It is a great way to connect with family, friends, and fellow students. It is also easy to use and explain to others.

Lindsay Ploeger Salt Lake City, UT

Zoom has been a great way recently to have meetings (quick and longer) while being remote. More ease and better options than Skype in my opinion and feels more professional.

Jon Posey Riverton, UT

How can you not like Zoom? So easy to use, the security is improving week by week, the features are great. Use it on a daily basis.

Jwat1213 Mount Airy, MD

We use it for school. It freezes up a lot but overall I like it.

Lisa Schofield Salt Lake City, UT

I have reoccurring meetings on zoom weekly. They are pretty convenient and user friendly.

Whit Salt Lake City, UT

I use it regularly for school. I feel like it has great features that allow easy access to share with others and personally learn.

Lori Cornia Hayward, CA

Zoom offers free service for meetings or gatherings less than 40 minutes. Makes this service affordable for families.

Ashley Phoenix, AZ

Honestly screw zoom. They allowed my university to rob me of $4000 and justified it by saying it would be a “good online college experience” and for that I will hate them forever.

Brian Salt Lake City, UT

I've had to use them a lot since COVID, solid product whether you use it free or pay.

Mira Smullin Pocatello, ID

I used zoom during the quarantined times of Covid-19. It is user friendly. You can extend the time on your calls.

Ashlee Bair Los Angeles, CA

I love being able to have meetings only. I love the comment section and being able to mute your microphones.

leilani's life West Jordan, UT

We use zoom all the time it’s really great and super easy to use for the most part. They are great.

Mark Park City, UT

For the most part, the quality seems to be good with Zoom. But I am disappointed that they limit calls to 40 minutes with the basic plan.

Wendy Park City, UT

Zoom is easy to use. Having the mic and video buttons easily accessible makes for turning them on and off quick.

Khanh Nguyen Houston, TX

Zoom is great for online school, but I glitched out of the meeting this one time. Very helpful for communicating in big groups.

Keld Sperry Lehi, UT

Best video conferencing software. They make it easy to start a meeting and it usually is really clear and smooth video

Dre35 West Valley City, UT

great video chat tool, with proper security, to keep the calls confidential! Love the feature where it will call your phone.

Aayush Umesh Marietta, GA

Love Zoom. Can run zoom even on my old computer without it overheating. Recommend strongly!

Pam Parry Vienna, VA

I like that it's pretty easy to use. I don't like how if two people talk at once the sound gets messed up.

Laura Aase Bountiful, UT

We use Zoom for meetings multiple times a week & it's so easy to use! Highly recommend it!

Stephanie Stanley Littleton, CO

User friendly and cost effective solution to address business and personal Needs

JP Herriman, UT

This is a great way to connect with family, school for kids, and for work. Easy to use and connect wherever you are.

Katie Lewis Eagle Mountain, UT

It was easy to download but it was confusing on how to join the first couple one I had.