Zoom Logo

Alexa Cooper Salt Lake City, UT

I like zoom! It’s a little less easy to use than Messenger video chat or a few other platforms and is kinda boxy in the settings, but once you know how to navigate it it’s okay!

Mason Allen Provo, UT

The best option for large, online, group gatherings. Gallery view makes it easy to involve everyone in the discussion. Connectivity issues can be frustrating sometimes, even with fast wifi speeds.

Sandy Wight Lynnwood, WA

Love the Zoom interface for calls with friends and family. It’s great to see all of the attendees at once. Easy to use and good value for the annual fee.

Jacob Curtis Guyton, GA

I've effectively used zoom for various meeting and have had a positive experience overall. Good accessibility and I love the free meeting extensions since I don't pay for an account!

Nicole Johnson Portland, OR

Zoom has been so useful during Covid and even kids can successfully use the interface! I have been impressed by how simple it is to start a meeting, and to mute and still be involved.

Vikti Mehta Frisco, TX

I have had a great experience with Zoom ever since I started using it for meetings, social events, and conferences in May. The raise hand, chat, and share screen features make large gatherings really productive.

Emily Harrison Pleasant Grove, UT

I have recently been using zoom on a weekly basis and it was a little bit confusing at first but once I got the hang of it I realized how simple it was. They audio is usually good and it's very easy to turn the camera and audio on and off

Paige Dahle Providence, UT

Zoom was very useful to me during the COVID-19 pandemic. My coach arranged meetings on here and it was very productive to our team. It was really easy to figure out how to use and we rarely had problems with it.

Michael C. Fayetteville, AR

Zoom has become a huge part of my daily life, especially during COVID-19 and the limitation of group meet ups. Whether it be meeting with my friends or watching a lecture of my professor, Zoom has been my go to platform. Quick easy access to any person you want to speak with, at the press of a button.

Sydney Reed Leawood, KS

My experiences with Zoom have always been positive. I use this platform daily to attend classes and club meetings. I am constantly impressed by enhanced video qualities and sound frequencies.

Marlee Jones Tucson, AZ

Great video calling service. Especially great for business type meetings. Has more tools and options than other services. Probably not worth the money for an occasional video call with a loved one.

Ryan Larsen Logan, UT

Zoom has become the biggest tool that I use for work purposes. I teach college classes and work with different groups across the United States. Zoom works great for teaching and collaboration. Their technology is consistent and simple to use. The software works well for both webinars and small group meetings.

Kent Logan, UT

I use Zoom meetings free version for keeping in touch with people in my church congregation. It almost always works smoothly, but I wish all the same functionality available through the app was also available when joining a meeting through a browser.

Elyse Chinnock ,

Zoom is amazing! It has become even more useful since the pandemic. I use it for my college classes, chatting with friends, and meetings. Zoom has a great interface that is very user friendly.

Quinn Odom Tulsa, OK

I have been using Zoom very frequently because I am a college student and the Corona Virus has shut down most in-person classes. I have not had many connection issues and the platform has been very reliably. Occasionally, Zoom will have a nation-wide outage that is inconvenient but understandable because most college campuses are using it.

Chandra Smith Bountiful, UT

Zoom has been such a great way to connect with others. I have used Zoom for school, church and social meetings. Zoom is such a great service to be able to meet virtually, especially during the pandemic. Zoom is user friendly and easy to get started.

Alissa Flammer Smithfield, UT

Zoom is great way to connect with people online especially during COVID-19. It is easy to talk with others and when we have meetings with people it is really simple and smart. I use this to talk with family members that live kind of far away and it works nicely.

Tayli Vollmer Smithfield, UT

Zoom is a very useful and user-friendly conferencing tool. It was especially useful during the COVID-19 times when we still needed to have team meetings. It was so useful, in fact, that we have permanently switched some of our meetings to online.

Gracie Cole Santa Clara, CA

I love using zoom because I’m still able to meet with friends, family, and my school and not be affected by COVID-19. It is so quick and easy to click on the link and be able to communicate and be able to see everyone.

Charity Bond Smithfield, UT

i used zoom over the Covid-19 pandemic. It was super useful to be able to talk to others without being in person. I found it helpful that you could see just the speaker or if I choose to I could also see the whole group.

Ericka P Collins, GA

Zoom has been very helpful with having college classes online. I have been able to meet with instructors and classmates easily through Zoom. I especially like the ability to share your screen.

Rachel Logan, UT

I have only started using zoom recently and I love how easy it is to learn. It is very conducive to online meetings and group discussion, whereas other video chats don’t allow you that same participation. Love that there are free options as well!

Jaicee Roden Smithfield, UT

We used Zoom for team meetings during the quarantine of COVID-19. It was user friendly and easy to navigate for first time users. It was extremely helpful to be able to have multiple people in the same conversation without needing to be in person. We have even rearranged some of our meeting times to online through ZOOM permanently.

Dave Spokane, WA

Like most people, I presume, I had never heard of Zoom before 2020. But it has been the go-to video-conference product for home, church, and school for over a year now. The phone and tablet apps are great as well as the PC version. It's easy to set up your own meetings or join meetings set up by others.

Jade Knowles Tallahassee, FL

Zoom has been a great addition to our “online learning” journey. I’ve used zoom for school, work and personal/academic organizations. I was able to contact and communicate with individuals through this unforgiving time. Only thing that was hard to deal with, would be the kinks and difficulty of internet connection or the whole company shutting down from time to time.

Emily H West Wendover, NV

Having used Zoom practically every day for work and college classes since the beginning of the pandemic, this service has been a lifesaver. For someone like me (who struggles with technology), I found the service easy to use and reliable. The only downside is decreased resolution and a bit of choppiness when there are big group sizes, but that is also influenced by the strength of the internet connection. Overall, I think the features of the service are great!

Austin Ellis , FL

I appreciate the fact that Zoom is able to hold so many callers at once. You can customize your background, mute yourself, turn your camera off, and so much more. It’s very helpful for staying in touch with long-distance family members.

Amber Mixon Houston, TX

During the Covid 19 pandemic while school was let out my 8th grade year we used Zoom for Math class. This app was very helpful and allowed me to continue my learning. I’m very thankful for this app! Very enjoyable app! This app is very useful and very easy to work with.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

Almost every meeting I've attended this year has been on Zoom. It's super easy to navigate and my 2 favorite things about a Zoom meeting is wearing slippers and turning off the mic when I don't need to speak. It's super convenient.

Natalie Drewery ,

Due to the current worldwide pandemic we have turned to creative ways to stay close to family and friends. Recently we have been using Zoom for Sunday family game nights and also a way to celebrate birthdays we cannot attend. Pretty user friendly even when you aren't tech savvy!

Samantha Grabert Salt Lake City, UT

Use it for work all the time. Only suggestion would be a little more user friendly.

Britni Laidler Lindon, UT

Used a few times. Easy to use and navigate. Love all the different options

Jennifer Salt Lake City, UT

Very easy to use except something always goes wrong when my professors try to lecture with it.

Amberlee Hildebrand Orem, UT

It’s a good service even though it has a few quirks. It is reliable and a good value.

Rylie Crandall Nakhon Sawan, 60

I like how I am able to mute myself and pause my video on zoom. My only complaint is that you need to pay to extend the time on your meetings.

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

I can’t see everyone on the zoom at once but it does allow as many people as you could want. It takes a minute to get the ropes but it is a great way to stay connected.

Peter Harmatuk Columbia, MD

Zoom is very easy to use and has been a reliable service during the pandemic. It has helped me connect with my clients at work on a daily basis.

Ramona Kiffing Pompano Beach, FL

I enjoy using the Zoom platform for my classes. It was a bit complicated to use at first. But once I got the hang out if it was very easy to use.

Jada Urquhart Orlando, FL

I use Zoom almost every single day for school. It is user friendly and I have never had any issues using this application.

Kristin Fleming Tallahassee, FL

I use Zoom everyday for classes and meetings. Pretty good app! It’s nice that there can be so many people in one room! Works very well!!

Rose Nuffer Orem, UT

It's a good video call option. I've never had any problems with it, but it's a disappointment that you have to pay to have meetings longer than 40 minutes.

G Burt ,

As a free video-conferencing tool it does what it is supposed to, but I feel that it is behind other competitors in terms of features and intuitiveness.

Cindy H Gilbert, AZ

We didn't use this much before 2020 but we have used it a lot in the last year and it was surprisingly easy, even for a senior citizen with limited skills!

Dizzy Norcross, GA

Zoom is user friendly for communication in groups. I use it to study with my classmates and it’s a great platform setup to share screens and record meetings.

Johnson Smithfield, UT

Being a teacher and having to teach remotely has been very difficult. Zoom has always been a reliable way for me to privately reach out to each of my students.

Leisha Logan, UT

Zoom is one of the greatest ways to connect with friends and family over a video call. It’s easy to use and the quality of video and sound is excellent!!

Maverick Denhalter Salt Lake City, UT

Zoom is not my top choice, but probably second or third when it comes to group video sessions,. The one thing I do like is that most people don’t get too overly confused at how to join the meeting.

Allen Lambert Fayetteville, AR

All of my classes now use Zoom and I have become very accustom to this platform. Everything is easy to use and navigate from both sides of meetings and it has become very useful for me recently.

Chelsea Bishop Las Vegas, NV

Have been using zoom a lot lately. It is easy to use -- I like how easy it is to set up a meeting, and the functions once in a meeting a user-friendly!

perscilla Tallahassee, FL

I enjoy Zoom because its coinvent and I am able to have more than 50 people online at once. I dislike how sometimes I have a time limit on the rooms so I am able to get the full experience from the app.