Zoom Logo

Bergen Billings Smithfield, UT

I can’t see everyone on the zoom at once but it does allow as many people as you could want. It takes a minute to get the ropes but it is a great way to stay connected.

Peter Harmatuk Columbia, MD

Zoom is very easy to use and has been a reliable service during the pandemic. It has helped me connect with my clients at work on a daily basis.

Ramona Kiffing Pompano Beach, FL

I enjoy using the Zoom platform for my classes. It was a bit complicated to use at first. But once I got the hang out if it was very easy to use.

Jada Urquhart Orlando, FL

I use Zoom almost every single day for school. It is user friendly and I have never had any issues using this application.

Oliver Sherren Provo, UT

It's alright. But when you compare it other offerings like Microsoft Teams, the functionality just isn't there. It suffers from the same problems that Skype did (i.e. poor bandwidth management). It does what it needs to but not much else.

Thomas Nuffer Orem, UT

If you want to talk to your friends and family, this is one of the best options to use. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is if you don't pay, you only can talk for 40 minutes, unlike other options.

Hailey Burt Riverton, UT

I use Zoom every day for conference calls for the at home MTC for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It works super well! We go in to breakout rooms, can share videos, and draw on the whiteboard.

Alexa Cooper Salt Lake City, UT

I like zoom! It’s a little less easy to use than Messenger video chat or a few other platforms and is kinda boxy in the settings, but once you know how to navigate it it’s okay!

Mason Allen Provo, UT

The best option for large, online, group gatherings. Gallery view makes it easy to involve everyone in the discussion. Connectivity issues can be frustrating sometimes, even with fast wifi speeds.

Sandy Wight Lynnwood, WA

Love the Zoom interface for calls with friends and family. It’s great to see all of the attendees at once. Easy to use and good value for the annual fee.

Cindy H Gilbert, AZ

We didn't use this much before 2020 but we have used it a lot in the last year and it was surprisingly easy, even for a senior citizen with limited skills!

Dizzy Norcross, GA

Zoom is user friendly for communication in groups. I use it to study with my classmates and it’s a great platform setup to share screens and record meetings.

Johnson Smithfield, UT

Being a teacher and having to teach remotely has been very difficult. Zoom has always been a reliable way for me to privately reach out to each of my students.

Leisha Logan, UT

Zoom is one of the greatest ways to connect with friends and family over a video call. It’s easy to use and the quality of video and sound is excellent!!

Maverick Denhalter Salt Lake City, UT

Zoom is not my top choice, but probably second or third when it comes to group video sessions,. The one thing I do like is that most people don’t get too overly confused at how to join the meeting.

Allen Lambert Fayetteville, AR

All of my classes now use Zoom and I have become very accustom to this platform. Everything is easy to use and navigate from both sides of meetings and it has become very useful for me recently.

Wayne Young Little Rock, AR

Zoom is a great tool to video conference with friends or professionals in a work setting. You can turn your video on or off and mute/unmute easily. The program functions well.

Amber P. Lehi, UT

With COVID we started doing everything on zoom, classes, meetings, group get-togethers. I never set up a meeting, but to join in was simple. It seemed versatile for either instructional or interactive.

Wally Orem, UT

Works great… but the 40 min free limit is bunk.

noemie causse Provo, UT

It was very useful during the pandemic. It is very user friendly.

Rylaan Marlowe Roy, UT

Has been a staple in my life since the pandemic. Good source for getting a lot of people in one meeting.

Anya Lee Tallahassee, FL

Zoom has made online schooling helpful and has many features to enhance each meeting, such as polling, breakout rooms, and reactions.

Tammy West Valley City, UT

Zoom makes online meetings easy and is a great way to connect with others. I wish there wasn’t a time limit to the meeting though.

Jaida Williams Tallahassee, FL

I use Zoom to attend classes and meetings. I often have issues with Zoom! Sometimes there are glitches and delays. Furthermore, the audio and video can fail during meetings.

Rose Nuffer Orem, UT

It's a good video call option. I've never had any problems with it, but it's a disappointment that you have to pay to have meetings longer than 40 minutes.

G Burt ,

As a free video-conferencing tool it does what it is supposed to, but I feel that it is behind other competitors in terms of features and intuitiveness.

Jennifer Ashby Lehi, UT

Zoom is a great way to communicate and easy to use. I like that I can just follow a link sent to me and I'm where I need to be.

Nate Ashby Provo, UT

I like using Zoom. It's a great way to do classes online and meetings. I do sometimes wish you could put the pictures in different places on the screen.

Amy McCarlie Orem, UT

Zoom is incredible! Its such a great resource to connect with loved ones and family! Highly recommend! Its also very simple to use which i love

Mary Alice M. Orem, UT

I use zoom for school and church. I like that you can easily mute, or unmute. It is really user friendly and easy to use.

Colby Victoria, TX

I like zoom because it allowed me to attend an online school and meet with people I couldn't see in person my least favorite thing is that it wasn't to good at things other then normal conferences

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

Just like everyone else I have to use zoom for work and school. I have not had a bad experience and love all the functionalities that it offers.

Alejandro Perez Corpus Christi, TX

Hate that it takes so much of my cpu usage but it is expected as it is running a video stream. besides that it has not been hard using

Allyson Miriani Springfield, MO

Zoom is a great way of communication. I use it for many of my classes and it is very easy to use. I also like the breakout room option.

Rog Los Angeles, CA

3. They are pretty good but honestly kinda hard to use. Like the meetings should be easier to set up and join and the servers go down and get choppy. But like it works pretty well

Terin Layton, UT

Honestly, I’m not a huge fan of Zoom. It’s a little tricky to use and it’s hard to communicate, especially with multiple people. Although, as virtual meetings go, Zoom is one of the better ways to go.

Wmosmith12 Smithfield, UT

Zoom has been a great resource to use especially during the pandemic. We have used it many times and it has always been reliable!

Debbie Stringham Garden City, UT

Very grateful for this great technology! It's made it possible for us to meet and continue with business during the Covid-19.

John E Leadore, ID

During the pandemic we have found zoom to be our connection to the outside world appreciate so much the ease of operation and dependability

Sandy Ogden, UT

Has done great work for my family, with work and school work. Being able to connect while being stuck at home it was a good site to use.

Cass Hansen Smithfield, UT

Zoom is very user friendly. We have used it for meetings over the quarantine. It is so easy to use and accessible for everyone.

perscilla Tallahassee, FL

I enjoy Zoom because its coinvent and I am able to have more than 50 people online at once. I dislike how sometimes I have a time limit on the rooms so I am able to get the full experience from the app.

Dave_ Layton, UT

We use Zoom for our business conference calling. It has been a great asset to use for these calls allowing us to collaborate with screen sharing and multiple participants.

Tony Riverton, UT

With Covid, our whole family has gotten a lot of use with Zoom. Great platform and way to meet. Sometimes the video quality is less than optimal but otherwise an amazing service.

Shante Reeder Ogden, UT

ZOOM has truly saved our life during the pandemic! Not only have we needed it for work, but also for my children's school work. Aside from a few small technical issues, it has been very easy to use for all of us!

Abby Stubbs Brigham City, UT

Since everyone in the world is forced to use zoom for school and work since the pandemic started, Zoom has been a helpful tool. I don’t think it is a very well made service but it has done a good enough job allowing people to connect with each other. It would help if it were more secure.

Fred Frontino Mesa, AZ

My company uses Zoom for team meetings and it works great.

Liza Wilson ,

Zoom has great video quality compared to others. I love the features it offers like sharing screen and recording and various chat features. I use it for work, school, and personal!

Greg Francis Saratoga Springs, UT

connectivity is always solid on Zoom, I get good video and audio connections, once connected, however, I do find that, as an infrequent user, that the controls have a learning curve. I struggle at times to get my mic connected, with an external monitor, and a bluetooth speaker. so when I connect to a meeting, I scramble to get the audio to work so I can hear, and others can hear me. In all, a very robust tool, especially in COVID, that has provided great impact to our business.

Van M. Orem, UT

I have used zoom a lot in the last year for meetings and communicating with family. It has worked well overall and I like that you can easily mute yourself and turn video on and off.