Zoom Logo

Joannetta Jarman Secaucus, NJ

A great tool for now and can't imagine not being able to use it. We use it a lot to stay in touch with family and friends. We like that when everyone is not able to join we can record the calls and email them out when its over.

courtney tennant Salem, VA

Zoom has many cool features and different meeting rooms which is very cool and convenient for groups

Morgan Tennant Idaho Falls, ID

Zoom is an easy and reliable way to communicate when meeting in person isn’t an option. It’s very simple to operate!

Morgan Knight Salt Lake City, UT

Zoom has saved us during the pandemic! Seeing family, work calls, and especially providing service for our autistic daughter. The services (Early intervention) are typically in person but when the shut down happened we were so grateful to have Zoom with her therapists to keep her progress going. The ability to have so many people on at one time has been such a great way to stay connected. Love ho easy it is to be a host and send out the link to everyone, very user friendly! Zoom truly is amazing!

Raquel San Jose, CA

I use Zoom for the occasional work call and for majority of my virtual health visits. It is easy to connect and I like that over 100 people can be on the same call, all on video with zero drops. Majority of the time my company uses Webex but for large calls, we can rely on Zoom to ensure everyone can connect and not be dropped or have lags. Thank you for being reliable

Taylor Larson Nakhon Sawan, 60

I love how easy it is to share your screen, share videos, and communicate through Zoom, but I don't like the format for organizing a meeting. It can be confusing.

Darci Vasquez Spokane, WA

It can be hard to pay attention using zoom but the company did a great job of making it easy to use and understand. It was very useful for online classes and I liked the chat and reaction features.

Jenetta E Provo, UT

Zoom is great, has really helped me to stay connected with classmates and co workers over the past year. I do wish that there was a feature in the chats to like people's messages or react.

Taylor Larson Nakhon Sawan, 60

Zoom has been very helpful during the Covid-19 pandemic but no matter how good my Wifi connection is, there also seems to be poor image and sound quality. Also, when watching webinars, the very bottom of the screen is often cut off by the toolbar which makes it difficult when viewing a powerpoint.

CJ Milke Olney, MD

I use zoom for hours and hours a day for school. Zoom is the only conferencing service that does not glitch all the time and allows large numbers of people for large classes.

Brooklyn Bishop Los Angeles, CA

Zoom has been very helpful to me during COVID-19. We are able to communicate face-to-face while still being able to stay home and stay safe. It’s very easy to navigate. I would definitely recommend!

Heather Milke Olney, MD

Where would we be without Zoom? Thankfully my work allows us to use this as a platform. It is my preferred platform for both work and personal use. Zoom's multiple features make facilitating meetings easy.

Taylor Hall Los Angeles, CA

Between meetings and classes I use Zoom almost every day. It is very reliable and very easy to use. I do wish it did have a little bit more flexibility for the participants or even the option for more cohosts. I teach through zoom and sometimes it makes it difficult when only one person can control breakout rooms.

Omara Obas Tallahassee, FL

zoom is a very good way to have online conferences with people. I like that it allows hundreds of people to join and can private message each other. however, the shared screening option is very complicated and could be way better.

Aleena Hafiz ,

Zoom is the backbone of this quarantine. It connects people together, and provides people with many opportunities. Because of zoom, I’m able to feel a sense of normality in these unprecedented times. I love the share screen feature.

Liza Wilson ,

Zoom has great video quality compared to others. I love the features it offers like sharing screen and recording and various chat features. I use it for work, school, and personal!

Greg Francis Saratoga Springs, UT

connectivity is always solid on Zoom, I get good video and audio connections, once connected, however, I do find that, as an infrequent user, that the controls have a learning curve. I struggle at times to get my mic connected, with an external monitor, and a bluetooth speaker. so when I connect to a meeting, I scramble to get the audio to work so I can hear, and others can hear me. In all, a very robust tool, especially in COVID, that has provided great impact to our business.

Van M. Orem, UT

I have used zoom a lot in the last year for meetings and communicating with family. It has worked well overall and I like that you can easily mute yourself and turn video on and off.

Jason Burt Riverton, UT

Have been using Zoom every day for work and personal meetings for more than 9 months now. This is a great product and is so well designed. In a pandemic, Zoom has been a real blessing!

Brooke Snyder Troutville, VA

Love being able to sit at home but hate having class on snow days

TheTennant 5 Salem, VA

Zoom is a fairly intuitive tool and is comparable to other online meeting options.

murfday College Station, TX

We all became instant experts at zoom this past year. There are some features that I am still learning about. I appreciate the noise canceling built in, but that makes it hard to carry conversations sometimes. Only one person can basically talk at time...that may sound good, but you miss out on what others are saying. I appreciate the free option even with limitations. There are reasonable paid options as well.

Emily H West Wendover, NV

Having used Zoom practically every day for work and college classes since the beginning of the pandemic, this service has been a lifesaver. For someone like me (who struggles with technology), I found the service easy to use and reliable. The only downside is decreased resolution and a bit of choppiness when there are big group sizes, but that is also influenced by the strength of the internet connection. Overall, I think the features of the service are great!

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

Zoom has improved so much in the last year as they have exploded during the Covid pandemic. My first experience with scheduling and holding a Zoom meeting was for a school graduation during the pandemic. It turned out great! We have also been using it for our Church services and has been so good. Business and personal Zoom has been great!

Max Winkel Salt Lake City, UT

I prefer Zoom over its competators because I rarely have problems with it, its easy to get straight into a meeting and its free. The host in meeting has the option to mute anyone at anytime which is nice for school if someone is trying to be a distraction and they give you the option to have a virtual background which is cool too.

Brooke Martin Fayetteville, AR

I use zoom multiple times a week for different meetings. I have never had a problem trying to join a meeting and it is very easy to create your own meeting. My University used it during sorority recruitment and it was very reliable and worked well with the large amount of people using it at once.

Amy Barrus Sandy, UT

Most of the time zoom has worked flawlessly, even while we were doing multiple different calls in the house. As a family of 6 children it has been especially helpful during soft closures of school. Zoom has great live chat as well as video chat features. We have used it for school, tutoring sessions, family virtual visits, business, and church-related meetings. It’s a great tool!

Crystal Logan, UT

I used zoom before covid hit to be part of a support group. We came from all over and it was a great way to meet. It has become so necessary with covid and I can't imagine life without it. I appreciate the free options. It makes physical distancing no longer social distancing.

Mackenize Jorgensen Los Angeles, CA

I used Zoom over the course of the Covid-19 pandemic. I used it to connect to my teachers. So that I could get answers to my questions. It was super easy to use and understand who was talking. It was great that you could choose if you wanted to see the whole group or just the speaker.

Wendy Smullin Logan, UT

Zoom has been my go to meeting platform for the past 2 years. It is very easy to connect with clients, friends and family. I appreciate the privacy in the meetings, how it integrates with my computer to do a variety of screen sharing and the ability to do break off rooms. The options are incredible!

Ryan Harpenau Fayetteville, AR

I have used zoom a lot recently in school and in interviews and it is very easy to use. I have also set up meetings myself and the platform makes it very easy to do so. They also have different viewing set ups so I can change the layout depending on the type of meeting I am in. The recording option is also great and easy to use.

Stephanie Byrd Tallahassee, FL

Zoom is the perfect learning and meeting tool. Especially in the midst of this pandemic, Zoom has been here to save and create meaningful connections and relationships. Zoom is reliable and easily accessible for everyone. I love it.

Mona-Lissa Tallahassee, FL

easy to use, I just wish they automatically put peoples mics on mute when entering a meeting.

Yanesezah Fenelon Delray Beach, FL

I like that zoom is easy and convenient use for all it’s users. I believe it is a great web conferencing platform to connect with coworkers, family, or friends.

Jarrett Ingram Newport News, VA

Zoom is fairly simple to use , but I am not a fan of some of the features. What I dislike most is the time limit on meetings-if they were extended to at least an hour, I would like Indeed a whole lot moe.

Mary Hardy Annapolis, MD

Being a school teacher, Zoom is the best platform for both teachers and students. Way easier to navigate than others that our county has used.

Amy Gardiner Germantown, MD

I am amazed how zoom has evolved during the pandemic. I use it every day to teach and for my private business. I love how the sound quality has improved as a music teacher

Vicki H. Poolesville, MD

I have used Zoom as guest for meetings, music lessons, and virtual music recitals. It works well, especially when you are not able to physically attend an event.

Kara Washington, DC

What more is there to say... In the global pandemic and all the implications of online school, Zoom has been a reliable resource to further my education while remaining safe.

Bethany Rockville, MD

We switched to Zoom from Skype Business for business meetings. I particularly like the background setting function, which allows your personalized background. The overall experience is satisfactory.

Brianna S Tallahassee, FL

I have experienced numerous technical difficulties during my time using zoom due to the transition to online schooling. With time, it has become easier to navigate, but the technical difficulties, once again, have canceled many of my online zoom classes. The technical support team does a great job at fixing these issues however!

Holly Magnusson Draper, UT

I like how zoom allows anyone to join without having to create an account. Works only as well as your internet connection works. Cool features to place different backgrounds behind you, raise your hand etc.

Morgan Huff Phoenix, AZ

With the coming of the pandemic, a reliable platform was needed for work meetings. Zoom is always reliable with their free options and their service is always excellent

Simone Tallahassee, FL

Love that it allows multiple people on a call. I also find the share screen feature helpful. Not very user friendly though, takes a little practice. Especially if you plan on being the host.

Mark Houston, TX

Zoom is the most user friendly video conferencing platform on the market. I’ve also found it to be the most stable connection with the fewest quality issues.

Oliver Sherren Provo, UT

It's alright. But when you compare it other offerings like Microsoft Teams, the functionality just isn't there. It suffers from the same problems that Skype did (i.e. poor bandwidth management). It does what it needs to but not much else.

Thomas Nuffer Orem, UT

If you want to talk to your friends and family, this is one of the best options to use. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is if you don't pay, you only can talk for 40 minutes, unlike other options.

Hailey Burt Riverton, UT

I use Zoom every day for conference calls for the at home MTC for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It works super well! We go in to breakout rooms, can share videos, and draw on the whiteboard.

Alexa Cooper Salt Lake City, UT

I like zoom! It’s a little less easy to use than Messenger video chat or a few other platforms and is kinda boxy in the settings, but once you know how to navigate it it’s okay!

Karli American Fork, UT

Zoom is a great resource for meeting with people virtually! It is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I love the screen layout options and the chat feature. Glad to have this resource amidst the pandemic.