Zoom Logo

Jason Burt Riverton, UT

Have been using Zoom every day for work and personal meetings for more than 9 months now. This is a great product and is so well designed. In a pandemic, Zoom has been a real blessing!

Valerie Beus Richland, WA

Zoom has been a lifesaver during the pandemic. It’s pretty user friendly once you get the hang of it. I know some less tech savvy people that struggle to understand it at first. But with direction from others they usually figure it out.

Emily H West Wendover, NV

Having used Zoom practically every day for work and college classes since the beginning of the pandemic, this service has been a lifesaver. For someone like me (who struggles with technology), I found the service easy to use and reliable. The only downside is decreased resolution and a bit of choppiness when there are big group sizes, but that is also influenced by the strength of the internet connection. Overall, I think the features of the service are great!

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

Zoom has improved so much in the last year as they have exploded during the Covid pandemic. My first experience with scheduling and holding a Zoom meeting was for a school graduation during the pandemic. It turned out great! We have also been using it for our Church services and has been so good. Business and personal Zoom has been great!

Max Winkel Salt Lake City, UT

I prefer Zoom over its competators because I rarely have problems with it, its easy to get straight into a meeting and its free. The host in meeting has the option to mute anyone at anytime which is nice for school if someone is trying to be a distraction and they give you the option to have a virtual background which is cool too.

Brooke Martin Fayetteville, AR

I use zoom multiple times a week for different meetings. I have never had a problem trying to join a meeting and it is very easy to create your own meeting. My University used it during sorority recruitment and it was very reliable and worked well with the large amount of people using it at once.

Amy Barrus Sandy, UT

Most of the time zoom has worked flawlessly, even while we were doing multiple different calls in the house. As a family of 6 children it has been especially helpful during soft closures of school. Zoom has great live chat as well as video chat features. We have used it for school, tutoring sessions, family virtual visits, business, and church-related meetings. It’s a great tool!

Crystal Logan, UT

I used zoom before covid hit to be part of a support group. We came from all over and it was a great way to meet. It has become so necessary with covid and I can't imagine life without it. I appreciate the free options. It makes physical distancing no longer social distancing.

Mackenize Jorgensen Los Angeles, CA

I used Zoom over the course of the Covid-19 pandemic. I used it to connect to my teachers. So that I could get answers to my questions. It was super easy to use and understand who was talking. It was great that you could choose if you wanted to see the whole group or just the speaker.

Wendy Smullin Logan, UT

Zoom has been my go to meeting platform for the past 2 years. It is very easy to connect with clients, friends and family. I appreciate the privacy in the meetings, how it integrates with my computer to do a variety of screen sharing and the ability to do break off rooms. The options are incredible!

Ryan Harpenau Fayetteville, AR

I have used zoom a lot recently in school and in interviews and it is very easy to use. I have also set up meetings myself and the platform makes it very easy to do so. They also have different viewing set ups so I can change the layout depending on the type of meeting I am in. The recording option is also great and easy to use.

Stephanie Byrd Tallahassee, FL

Zoom is the perfect learning and meeting tool. Especially in the midst of this pandemic, Zoom has been here to save and create meaningful connections and relationships. Zoom is reliable and easily accessible for everyone. I love it.

Sarah VanLeuven Orem, UT

Used zoom for a few meetings during the pandemic, worked well. But of a learning curve for audio and music.

Brycen Blater Provo, UT

Great technology for hosting online meetings. Sometimes it can be a little buggy, especially for Mac users.

Elisabeth Kinghorn Bangkok, 10

Zoom makes it easy to host and participate in web broadcasts. Highly recommend during this pandemic

Amy Gardiner Germantown, MD

I am amazed how zoom has evolved during the pandemic. I use it every day to teach and for my private business. I love how the sound quality has improved as a music teacher

Vicki H. Poolesville, MD

I have used Zoom as guest for meetings, music lessons, and virtual music recitals. It works well, especially when you are not able to physically attend an event.

Kara Washington, DC

What more is there to say... In the global pandemic and all the implications of online school, Zoom has been a reliable resource to further my education while remaining safe.

Bethany Rockville, MD

We switched to Zoom from Skype Business for business meetings. I particularly like the background setting function, which allows your personalized background. The overall experience is satisfactory.

Brianna S Tallahassee, FL

I have experienced numerous technical difficulties during my time using zoom due to the transition to online schooling. With time, it has become easier to navigate, but the technical difficulties, once again, have canceled many of my online zoom classes. The technical support team does a great job at fixing these issues however!

Holly Magnusson Draper, UT

I like how zoom allows anyone to join without having to create an account. Works only as well as your internet connection works. Cool features to place different backgrounds behind you, raise your hand etc.

Morgan Huff Phoenix, AZ

With the coming of the pandemic, a reliable platform was needed for work meetings. Zoom is always reliable with their free options and their service is always excellent

Simone Tallahassee, FL

Love that it allows multiple people on a call. I also find the share screen feature helpful. Not very user friendly though, takes a little practice. Especially if you plan on being the host.

Mark Houston, TX

Zoom is the most user friendly video conferencing platform on the market. I’ve also found it to be the most stable connection with the fewest quality issues.

Oliver Sherren Provo, UT

It's alright. But when you compare it other offerings like Microsoft Teams, the functionality just isn't there. It suffers from the same problems that Skype did (i.e. poor bandwidth management). It does what it needs to but not much else.

Thomas Nuffer Orem, UT

If you want to talk to your friends and family, this is one of the best options to use. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is if you don't pay, you only can talk for 40 minutes, unlike other options.

Hailey Burt Riverton, UT

I use Zoom every day for conference calls for the at home MTC for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It works super well! We go in to breakout rooms, can share videos, and draw on the whiteboard.

Alexa Cooper Salt Lake City, UT

I like zoom! It’s a little less easy to use than Messenger video chat or a few other platforms and is kinda boxy in the settings, but once you know how to navigate it it’s okay!

Mason Allen Provo, UT

The best option for large, online, group gatherings. Gallery view makes it easy to involve everyone in the discussion. Connectivity issues can be frustrating sometimes, even with fast wifi speeds.

Jacob Curtis Guyton, GA

I've effectively used zoom for various meeting and have had a positive experience overall. Good accessibility and I love the free meeting extensions since I don't pay for an account!

Nicole Johnson Portland, OR

Zoom has been so useful during Covid and even kids can successfully use the interface! I have been impressed by how simple it is to start a meeting, and to mute and still be involved.

Vikti Mehta Frisco, TX

I have had a great experience with Zoom ever since I started using it for meetings, social events, and conferences in May. The raise hand, chat, and share screen features make large gatherings really productive.

Emily Harrison Pleasant Grove, UT

I have recently been using zoom on a weekly basis and it was a little bit confusing at first but once I got the hang of it I realized how simple it was. They audio is usually good and it's very easy to turn the camera and audio on and off

Paige Dahle Providence, UT

Zoom was very useful to me during the COVID-19 pandemic. My coach arranged meetings on here and it was very productive to our team. It was really easy to figure out how to use and we rarely had problems with it.

Michael C. Fayetteville, AR

Zoom has become a huge part of my daily life, especially during COVID-19 and the limitation of group meet ups. Whether it be meeting with my friends or watching a lecture of my professor, Zoom has been my go to platform. Quick easy access to any person you want to speak with, at the press of a button.

Sydney Reed Leawood, KS

My experiences with Zoom have always been positive. I use this platform daily to attend classes and club meetings. I am constantly impressed by enhanced video qualities and sound frequencies.

Marlee Jones Tucson, AZ

Great video calling service. Especially great for business type meetings. Has more tools and options than other services. Probably not worth the money for an occasional video call with a loved one.

Ryan Larsen Logan, UT

Zoom has become the biggest tool that I use for work purposes. I teach college classes and work with different groups across the United States. Zoom works great for teaching and collaboration. Their technology is consistent and simple to use. The software works well for both webinars and small group meetings.

Kent Logan, UT

I use Zoom meetings free version for keeping in touch with people in my church congregation. It almost always works smoothly, but I wish all the same functionality available through the app was also available when joining a meeting through a browser.

Elyse Chinnock ,

Zoom is amazing! It has become even more useful since the pandemic. I use it for my college classes, chatting with friends, and meetings. Zoom has a great interface that is very user friendly.

Quinn Odom Tulsa, OK

I have been using Zoom very frequently because I am a college student and the Corona Virus has shut down most in-person classes. I have not had many connection issues and the platform has been very reliably. Occasionally, Zoom will have a nation-wide outage that is inconvenient but understandable because most college campuses are using it.

Chandra Smith Bountiful, UT

Zoom has been such a great way to connect with others. I have used Zoom for school, church and social meetings. Zoom is such a great service to be able to meet virtually, especially during the pandemic. Zoom is user friendly and easy to get started.

Alissa Flammer Smithfield, UT

Zoom is great way to connect with people online especially during COVID-19. It is easy to talk with others and when we have meetings with people it is really simple and smart. I use this to talk with family members that live kind of far away and it works nicely.

Tayli Vollmer Smithfield, UT

Zoom is a very useful and user-friendly conferencing tool. It was especially useful during the COVID-19 times when we still needed to have team meetings. It was so useful, in fact, that we have permanently switched some of our meetings to online.

Gracie Cole Santa Clara, CA

I love using zoom because I’m still able to meet with friends, family, and my school and not be affected by COVID-19. It is so quick and easy to click on the link and be able to communicate and be able to see everyone.

Charity Bond Smithfield, UT

i used zoom over the Covid-19 pandemic. It was super useful to be able to talk to others without being in person. I found it helpful that you could see just the speaker or if I choose to I could also see the whole group.

Ericka P Collins, GA

Zoom has been very helpful with having college classes online. I have been able to meet with instructors and classmates easily through Zoom. I especially like the ability to share your screen.

Rachel Logan, UT

I have only started using zoom recently and I love how easy it is to learn. It is very conducive to online meetings and group discussion, whereas other video chats don’t allow you that same participation. Love that there are free options as well!

Jaicee Roden Smithfield, UT

We used Zoom for team meetings during the quarantine of COVID-19. It was user friendly and easy to navigate for first time users. It was extremely helpful to be able to have multiple people in the same conversation without needing to be in person. We have even rearranged some of our meeting times to online through ZOOM permanently.

Wally Orem, UT

Works great… but the 40 min free limit is bunk.