- Collaboration tool
- Free trial
We decided to check out the SDK (Software Development Kit) collaboration tool. If your business does a lot of Flash development, Adobe Connect is a great tool for you. You need to know a little bit of code if you want to add this extension to your Connect setup. You can use the SDK collaboration tool to:
- Test web-based apps for a website or business.
- Check out if a Flash game is working.
- Tweak Flash applications on the fly with other collaborators.
When we reviewed other companies in the web conferencing industry, we weren't able to find conference tools that featured an SDK collaboration tool. This makes Adobe Connect a great fit for developers.
Another thing that we liked about Adobe Connect was the integrations for many different apps. We found a ton of custom modules to make your Connect meeting room look great and work great for users. Higher education users and trainers will like Adobe Connect because of its easy integration into most learning management systems. This feature makes Adobe Connect Learn a standard for higher education users. Some of the LMS (Learning Management System) systems supported by Adobe Connect Learning include:
- Docebo LMS
- Moodle LMS
We also liked the latest release of Adobe Connect, which makes it great for event management. The most recent stable release added a robust set of features that streamlined new event registration and large webinar support.
Typically, Adobe products are complicated and a little bit clunky to use sometimes. However, Adobe products are among the most functional software. We found out a lot by reading the PDF documentation on Adobe Connect's website. We found out that there is a robust collection of annotation tools, including arrows, shapes, text, and more. We wanted to learn more about Adobe Connect, so we checked out some of the webinar and demonstrations that they host on a daily basis.
Another great support tool was the Adobe Connect free 30-day trial. You are able to try the full professional features of Connect risk free and determine whether or not it is a good fit for your business.
We took a look at the custom modules for your Adobe Connect rooms and found some of the following customizations to be pretty exciting:
- nextage VideoPod: Since Adobe only supports 420 p video at this time, this is a great tool for converting your videos from 4:3 to 16:9, improving the viewing experience.
- Connect Roshambo: An extension that let's you play paper, rock, scissors to settle meeting disputes.
- Social Stream Pod: Instagram and Twitter integration for your meeting.
- Stage Lights: A timer to keep your presenters and speakers from running over their allotted time.
- PDF annotation tools: Markup tools that extend your built-in annotation abilities.
There is also extensive event management and CRM integration:
- Sales Force CRM integration.
- inteVISTA Go and Sell for taking your webinar content.
- Eloqua Cloud Connector: Provides powerful webinar analytics.
For all these great features, Adobe Connect is available at scalable, reasonable prices, whether you want to teach a large webinar or just have a meeting where a few people beam in.