iBoats

LAST UPDATED: October 2nd, 2020

4.8

Dallas Deaton Ocala, FL

I recently bought a boat that was advertised as a '99 Fisher Dominator 16, so as I was ordering a cover for it I wasn't able to find that model as a custom fit cover. I did see a Dominator 16 SS available in '99, but didn't find a custom cover for it available, either. So, I ended up ordering a cover based on the style of boat I had bought and ordering a 17' to be on the safe side. After I had placed my order and as I was licensing the boat I noticed on the title, that is was a '98 model and went back to your website and found the exact match for my boat. Fortunately, your ordering tool was helpful in getting a cover that seems to fit my boat rather nicely and seems to be well made.

Keith Burley , TX

Came on time as described...would have rather been in additional wrapping, see as how UPS delivered to neighbors house. 4 blade prop box big as day for everyone to see. But Iboats did their part nevertheless.

John Podolak Youngsville, NC

Prop finder tool was very helpful. Order experience was easy. Delivery was fast and accurate. My new Honda prop brought my RPM's in line with the manufacturer specs. Thank you!

DANIEL ZIMMERMANN Birmingham, AL

I received exactly what I ordered, however I will have to return it as I did not do my research to order the correct prop. I will re-order the correct size once it is known for certain.

Tony Taylor Boonsboro, MD

I spun a prop a week before a tournament with no spare and the only shop nearby had a 2 week backlog. Iboats came through with expedited delivery of a new prop

Brian Walter Lindstrom, MN

iBoats website is easy to navigate, their prices are very competetive, and my order was processed and shipped quickly. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Jeff Cortland, IL

Prop works great. Fast liable service. Shipping was fast too. Got prop within 2 days of ordering it. Great job. I will be ordering again from iboats.

Blain Rothenberger Hayes, VA

My first time buying anything for my boat online was a very good experience iboats was quick to send my prop ! I am definitely going to use them again !!!

Thomas Miller Newport, NH

-Shipped earlier then expected - easy to assemble top - directions for support braces were not very good & should be redone - top looks good

Michael Cipriano Center Barnstead, NH

I ordered a prop it was shipped right out and I received it 3 business days. Great product and fast shipping..

gschimmeck Yadkinville, NC

Exceptionally fast shipping! Order process is simple and easy to follow. Outstanding product at an Outstanding price!

Jake Kane, PA

Fast and friendly service. Got me the right part the first time. Will definitely make more purchases here.

David Mackey Burlington, IA

Good resource for part numbers, plenty of options and my order was shipped out FAST!

Nate C Minneapolis, MN

Quick shipping and easy prop shopping. Too bad I destroyed it an hour into the second trip out....

Brian VanWeelden Oskaloosa, IA

Great service getting the prop have not used it yet arrived when it was supposed to and great service

Lawrence P Province Warrensburg, MO

Ordered engine parts for my old engine. They have arrived. Can't wait to install and see if they solve my problem(s).

Omddave Brooklyn, NY

I needed a prop for my boat. Iboats had the best price. I’m happy to be back on the water again.

Randy Bay City, MI

Prop was delivered faster than i expected, looks awesome on my boat and cant wait to try it out

Hicman New York, NY

Order recieved quickly and was able to get back out on the water!!

Keaton Hilby Saint Paul, MN

Parts came on time, site was easy to use! I will buy from this site again!

Todd Meyer Ankeny, IA

All good so far. Prompt shipping, item received as described.

BCC Columbus, GA

Well received at a great price! Thank you

Cortervette Washington, DC

Great Product selection. GREAT shipping time.

Phat Pops Rochester, NY

Had prop in less than 4 days, so I was ready to fish father's day weekend.

Keith Goerl South Holland, IL

Fair prices, good selection, free shipping

Fox ,

Right part and a great price but the shipping took forever! Otherwise good company

Paul R Duquette Warren, OH

Quick shipment of needed parts! Thank you

Robert Marshall Corpus Christi, TX

quick shipping and exactly what i ordered

smashingbass Deshler, OH

Fast shipping great products awalys what i need

Mike E Hamtramck, MI

Everything was as described and a great fit. Ordering was easy and painless.

JOHN PANIPINTO Apollo Beach, FL

good products,good price, and prompt shipping

Rafael vazquez Killeen, TX

Excellent good price and good quality of the product

Carl Shelley Maryville, TN

Good Quality, Pricing, Delivery. Very easy transactions.

joe Chagrin Falls, OH

Great. Exactly what I ordered and arrived when promised.

Reply from iBoats

Hi Joe, Glad to hear everything worked out as expected! We look forward to assisting you again soon. Best, The iBoats Team

Aug. 29th, 2019

Donald Young Homosassa, FL

Prop and bushing ordered fit perfect. Bushing shipped separately.

Reply from iBoats

Hi Donald, That's great to hear! Thank you for the review and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Best wishes, The iBoats Team

Aug. 26th, 2019

Derek Thrasher Brookline, MA

Shipping estimate was wrong but everything else was good.