Puritan's Pride Logo

Puritan's Pride

Is This Your Business?

5.4

E.L. Evans

Everything has been easy, inexpensive and works well. I do not like the automatic replacement service. i ended up over stocked. Otherwise GREAT!

Su Plymouth, NY

I had ordered a international package from Puritan Pride on April 22, 2017, but still May 24, 2017 I did not get my order. I called customer service, they answer my packaged sent on May 8, 2017. The very late delivery, I will not shop the store again.

Ka La Angier, NC

I ordered some stuff on 1/3/2017. Website never updated shipping date. Called the company's toll free number and spoke with Customer Service. I was told my stuff shipped 1/7/2017 and I should receive 1/11/2017. Not happing with website shipping update status and very unhappy with slowwww shipping.

d levin Miami, FL

I thought using a carrier that you have to be home to receive a low price order, was obsolete. I have my shipping address preformatted with paypal, to properly show the correct apt# , but informed it didn't. I think their service is sub par.

William Coskrey New Orleans, LA

Great prices; great selection; great service -- and, best of all, amazing customer service! Thank you!

zenaida ALEJOS Chula Vista, CA

I was told i would be reimbursed for $11.22. but the person spoke with lied. Management/company policy. wasn't truthful on what the person said. Thanks anyway received your $6.27 check. I believe that will be my last order. Please do not email me anything. VR, sad customer,

Toniann Minafo Pinellas Park, FL

I have been ordering from Puritan's pride for years. I have never had any problems with this company.

Adrian Allen

This is the worst company I ever had to deal with. Customer service tells you that they are going to do something and they don't. Shipping time sucks I could have went to my local vitamin shoppe and had what I needed the same day not wait for almost 2 weeks to get what I ordered. I will never use this place again. Buyers beware.

Susan Braun Pine River, MN

Still waiting after 3 months and 2 phone calls assuring me, I would get credited for retuning my order. No credit, and it cost 12.29 to send the order back with a tracking number. Not happy.

jeff ching El Cajon, CA

wasted 25m on the phone trying to order a product then at end says out of stock could not place order. horrible english speaking sales person and just did not have it together.

ALEJANDRO

I WAS ORDERED SOME PRODUCTS OF PURITAN'S PRIDE, I HOPE ALL BE FINE (I'LL TELL YOU), BUT NOW ONLY KNOW THE SHIPMENT WAS MADE BY UPS, AND I PROBABLY ARRIVE BY MAY 27TH

juma Springfield, VA

be careful on ordering as they have steps that lead to permanent repeating orders that get charged automatically. everyone loves this as it just makes life so easy for the cheating sh#ts at PP.

N Hinton Tuscaloosa, AL

Never had a problem. I've been purchasing from them for 3 years.

scoops

Just been charged £138.00 import duty for our order. Not mentioned at the time of ordering. Company ignored 3 e mails regrading this. Buy somewhere else

Christian Viollaz San Francisco, CA

I think that they should get paid once we received our order. It will take an easy two weeks and more by the time you place your order.

Faye Bowen Trabuco Canyon, CA

I was not satisfied with Probslim... not only did they give me nausea and was bloated all the time. I would not recommend this product

john delaney West Islip, NY

quality merchandise at reasonable prices