Puritan's Pride Logo

Puritan's Pride

Is This Your Business?

5.4

Puritan's Pride is headquartered in Long Island, NY, and has state-of-the-art facilities across the U.S. Puritan's Pride has been in business for more than forty years and manufactures over 1,200 high-quality vitamins, minerals, and other nutritional supplements with ingredients sourced from around the world. Whether you are looking for a probiotic, weight loss supplements, antioxidant supplements, nature's bounty, or another dietary supplement, Puritan's Pride has a product to fit your needs.

View Best Vitamin Companies

CVS Logo
#2 CVS chevron_right
Walgreens Logo
#3 Walgreens chevron_right

The Good

• Easy-To-Use Website
  • Great Help for the New Customer
  • Hundreds of Vitamins, Supplements, and Minerals
  • Delivery Options
  • Promotions and Discounts

Easy-To-Use Website

Puritan's Pride's website is among the best. Its website is where to buy Puritan's Pride's products. Although this company still will sell its products through companies like Walmart, the majority of its customers take advantage of its online store. The site allows customers to find and easily access their vitamins and supplements. Its website is easy to maneuver, has very few ads, and clearly states its promotions to help the customer get what they want and need. Whether it is for sports nutrition or looking for pet products this company makes it easy to navigate and find what you are looking for on its site.

Great Help for the New Customer

With an emphasis to help provide overall health and wellness to its clients, Puritan's Pride has created an easy-to-use web interface that helps new and returning customers navigate simply and easily through its website.

Knowing many individuals do not understand what they are placing into their body, it created a tab titled Health Goals. This tab was made in order to help those looking to improve a specific function of the body learn and find the best product for them. Like for example if you are wanting to lose weight you would find vitamins for you on the Diet and Lifestyle page. The individual product pages contain additional information about each product, including label information, ingredients, uses, benefits of product use and customer reviews.

Hundreds of Vitamins, Supplements, and Minerals

Puritan's Pride offers products in the following categories: Vitamins & Supplements, Herbs, Minerals, Aromatherapy, Coffee & Tea, Health & Beauty, Healthy Foods, Pet Products, Weight Loss, and Sports Nutrition. This company offers hundreds of supplements from brand names such as Nutraceutical, and Nature's Bounty.

Among this company's most popular products, Puritan's Pride also carries tons of different providers of vitamin c, multivitamin, active hexose correlated compound(AHCC), fish oil, folic acid, amino acids, and hundreds of others. This company offers most of these supplements, vitamin, and herbs in tablet, capsules, or gummy form allowing you to have more options to decide when choosing.

Delivery Options

With all online shopping, shipping can be a pain. This company has made its shipping process efficient and it is stated clearly. This company ships both domestically and internationally. Domestic shipments have a base rate of $4.95, and, for an additional charge, faster delivery is available via 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air service. Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands will incur an additional $4.99 surcharge, though. Puritan's Pride offers three domestic shipping options:

• Ground - 3-9 business days
  • 2nd Day Air - 3-4 business days
  • Next Day Air - 2-3 business days

International shipping costs vary depending on the weight of the order and its destination. Total estimated freight costs will be displayed during checkout so you'll know what you'll pay before completing your order. Unless otherwise noted, free shipping offers do not apply to international orders.

For convenience, Puritan's Pride also offers three localized websites in Japan, Australia, and the United Kingdom - if you'll need your purchase shipping to one of these locations, you'll find it more convenient to shop directly on the localized sites.

International shipments will take anywhere from 2-6 weeks to arrive depending on the country - check the website for full details. If you need help while browsing, the Puritan's Pride customer support phone number is featured in the site header - or you can check the Help Center for information about shopping, shipping, returns, ordering, managing your account and technical support. There is also a direct link that will take you to order tracking if you're checking on the status of your package.

Promotions and Discounts

The Puritan's Pride homepage features at least three different promotions at any given time. These change periodically, so you'll have some flexibility on the types of products you can receive discounts on. You also have the option to sign up for the mailing list - if you do so, you'll receive exclusive access to sales, coupons and healthy lifestyle news. Additional discounts can always be found if you google "puritan's pride coupon codes".

In addition to its promotional discounts, Puritan's Pride also offers a Price Match Guarantee, and a satisfaction guarantee (not a money-back guarantee). If you find that another online vitamin store offers a lower price, call Puritan's Price and it will match that price. Note that some sites are excluded - see the website for full details. Like Swanson Health Products, Puritan's Pride has a generous return policy. You'll be able to return the unused portion of your unwanted product within one year of the purchase date.

The Bad

• Negative Reviews
  • No Price Match
  • Few Ratings on Products

Negative Reviews

This company has a mix of reviews that we have seen, though not all bad, this company has a lot of negative reviews to take into account. Customer's reviews have mainly been about not receiving their order, difficult customer service, and the discontinuation of its price match guarantee. These negative reviews are common throughout the industry as hundreds of thousands of items are being shipped throughout the world, but it is something that this company especially is having difficulty with.

No Price Match

Price match, offered by many companies in the industry is something customers love. Although Puritan's Pride's pricing is very competitive some of its competitors can offer a better price for some of the same products. There are a lot of other things to take into account when looking at the price so just because one company says its pretty much the same thing it doesn't mean that they are totally truthful. We trust Puritan's Pride's supplements and would recommend researching why some of its product may be more expensive before changing companies.

Few Ratings on Products

Puritan's Pride features the option for users to review and leave a star rating for each product they try, however, many products don't have reviews or ratings on them. Although this is not common on its most popular products when looking at some of its new or less popular products you may not have the added benefit of considering the experiences of other customers when making your buying decision.

The Bottom Line

Puritan's Pride offers a plethora of products. Whether you want to lose weight, enhance performance, or simply find health supplements with natural ingredients, you'll find a fitting product. Puritan's Pride offers a generous 12-month return policy and several shipping options to choose from. Although it has some negative reviews, and no price match, it does offer a great website, promotional discounts, and is helpful for brand new customers work on their health goals. Puritan's Pride is a great option for anyone looking to find a supplement that is for them.

View Best Vitamin Companies

2.7

Carl Hicks Nixa, MO

Being a very active 74 year old male, I realize that health is by far the MOST important aspect of my life. I exercise 2 1/2 hours almost every morning and normally consume about 80-100 grams of protein per day. A large part of this protein comes from a shake made with 1 scoop of whey, 6 oz of non-fat yogurt, and 9 ounce of 2% milk. Tastes GREAT and is the ultimate in body building. Just found Puritan's Pride about Thanksgiving 2020 and ordered their Body Fortress Peanut Butter Chocolate Whey at the incredible price of $4.00 per pound, this sells at Walmart for double that amount. I just started my experience with Puritan's Pride with a 20 pound order, their website is incredibly easy to use and they carry every product under the sun. My order came quickly and was professionally packaged and secure. The whey was tremendous, I was immediately sorry that I had not ordered more as their stock ran out and notified Puritan's Pride that if it came back in stock at that price I would buy 100 pounds. Sure enough today it came back in stock at that price, they notified me of this, and although I meant to follow through on my promise I lied to them. I ordered 150 pounds as my 15 year old grandson is already reaching the top of his cross country running team and is at the prime development of his muscular development period and can use this product with favorable results. Keep in mind that Puritan's Pride had ANYTHING you will ever need for health and fitness, they have the best website, the best staff, and are completely reliable. I have reviewed their stock of micronutrients (Vitamins and minerals) and plan on trying them next, their variety is the largest I have seen before at a single store. Try them, you will LIKE them!

John Reed Shawano, WI

I've ordered products from this company for a really long time and have never had a problem either getting the products when they said they would arrive or if on back order, getting them with in the time period I was told. I've read pretty much all the comments listed here and I think a lot of the negative comments almost sound like the situation was most likely a misunderstanding by the people ordering and some I got the feeling the comment was just a "hit job" by a competitor. I've always called the toll free number on the front of order booklet and never once was I connected with someone in the Philippines--maybe it depends on where you're located.

Felicidad West Covina, CA

I placed an order few days ago and just opened my e-mail today. I found out that the product I really needed (Saw Palmetto) was back ordered. I immediately called Puritan Pride and of course the Customer Service in the Philippines answered the call. I asked for US Customer Service as I always experienced talking to the PI Customer Service is a waste of time. I was transferred to Long Island New York Customer Service and I got lucky to talk to Ricardo (Rick). He is very professional, caring and knowledgeable on what he does. He helped me a lot to get the natural supplement for my husband. I found out few days ago that my last bottle of this natural supplement is almost empty. Ricardo made sure that I will get the product that was available but only 90 pills NOT what I wanted 180 pills before we go out of town. He also gave me the discount that I was originally given when I placed the order few days ago (but, at the time, the item was not marked NOT AVAILABLE), AND will be shipping express at a very low rate of freight charges. AGAIN, RICK IS THE KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT ANY COMPANY NEEDS TO SATISFY THEIR CUSTOMERS. HE IS AN ASSET TO THE COMPANY. Thank you again Rick.

Raff Cortland, OH

I’ve been using Puritan’s Pride for my supplements for over 30yrs; never a problem. One time one of the seals were broken, customer service sent me three more even though only one was broken! I just received an order last week, still no problem!! Customer service is great, I’m staying with them. I’ve used Swanson’s and a couple others that are also good but Puritan’s Pride is my main source.

Foppe Seekles

I am ordering/using several products. Problems in delivery internationally are solved very proactively. All products really do have positive effects for my body-mind-spirit balance. The last checkup, the doctor asked me "how do you do that, you are 70+ with the supreme health of a 45 yr old." I am a lifelong sportsman, using a very healthy food pattern supported by some supplements. I don't eat red meats, don't drink milk, don't use bleached wheat, don't use sugars.

Cynithia Harris

I feel its a very reputable and outstanding company with great customer service sent me four free full size samples and so far I have used all but 1 product but the products are of good quality and with very good price. The delivery was 7 to 10 days and that was free to me so now Im placing an actual order to try other products they have a nice clearance section as well. Im in love with this company standards policies and procedures yay for the Pride they real can live up to that name by me because they take pride in us the consumers

Jim San Mateo, CA

I ordered a product from Puritan's Pride . I used RetailMeNot coupon code. for some reason it did not go through.I called them and spoke to Jennifer.She immediately corrected the mistake and applied the discount. I could not have been treated better.The discount was exceptional but she offered no excuse or argument, she just made sure I was completely satisfied. I can only give them the highest rating.

George Radford Fayetteville, NY

We’ve been a customer for about 25 years and have always had An excellent Experience with Puritans Pride. We order various vitamins 2-3 times a year . Always receive them in a reasonable time and all items are included as ordered. The only exception is every once in awhile a item may be out and is in back order which they follow up well and ship when it comes in.

Dispenser Amarillo, TX

I have been using them for years. I began using them when a Pharmacy CE touted them as being one of the companies whose contents matched the labels. Good priced, fast deliveries and seemingly good products. I never had a reason to contact customer service, so I cannot speak to that.

John Sutherland Parachute, CO

I am a long time customer of Puritan's pride and have found that their products, ignoring the non-GMO and Organic questions, appear to be as good as anyone else's products. I am quite frustrated at billing practices initiated on May 1, 2018 when the company decided to start collecting local sales tax money from customers in 21 states. I have tried to get an official explanation from Customer Service with no results yet. This decision to collect out-of-state taxes is either an internal decision, or collection has been forced on Puritan's pride by external forces (i.e. government). I want to know why. I don't believe that Puritan has a physical nexus in 21 states, but if it does, then I understand the problem. However, absent getting an official and legal response from Puritan's Pride on this question, I have stopped ordering from the company.

tobi Williams Ovid, MI

I have purchased numerous vitamins from Puritan's Pride over that last decade and have never had an issue. I have always received my product before the anticipated delivery date. The vitamins and other products purchased have been amazing.

Yahya

NO COMPLAINTS. Great quality products I forgot how little I paid for everything after using for so long. When I looked at my invoice again I was dumbfounded that it was so cheap for the quality they provide. Don't waste your money, shop there!

Ron Montclair, CA

Good product, good prices, very good quality according to Consumer Lab. Never had the problems that others on this review have had, so doubt they exist. Not very likely their vitamins would cause any more bloating than the most expensive. My orders have always come via USPS & on time.

doris San Antonio, TX

Never a problem with their products, but for the last 6 months or so, even though I choose USPS as my shipping preference, they send everything via UPS. The UPS guy seems to throw the boxes from the truck in the street to my porch, and literally half the boxes I receive have been crushed on at least one side or re-taped in transit. All the contents are hot when I bring them in the house, not good if you are ordering probiotics or softgels of any kind. I never had this problem with the post office delivery, but I don't seem to have a choice in the matter. They definitely need to take the USPS option off the checkout page if they are not going to honor it. I now ask myself if a supplement I am thinking of ordering is worth the worry

Christine Houston, TX

Puritan's Pride though a discount vitamin warehouse has proven to care about their customers. I returned an item based on their money back guarantee policy. I returned it shipped priority two weeks prior. Upon calling they did not show any record of my return. Luckily, I had a tracking number. Kerry at PP was so kind to understand my frustration of not understanding where the package was and she went to great length in remedying the issue for me. Thank you PP for your great customer service.

BOB RUSSO Chandler, AZ

Have been a client for 25 years. Have Never had a problem. Great service great products and price . Would love to see how products are made ?

Ysus Talk Giza, GZ

Can the manufacturer change the components of other ingredients of a formula? I bought the vitamin D3 of this brand a couple of months ago and the information on the label does not match with the new bottle of the same vitamin D3. Besides, there is a contradiction down on the allergens substances - they say NO SOY and in the other substances there is SOY BEAN OIL as other components in the formula.

Joyce Fresno, CA

I have not ordered yet in an attempt to do my very best researching online about this company. They have their headquarters in NY. I searched for a company that made their products totally from USA. Apparently, no one does at this point in my search. But, I'm still searching. All signs of search pointed me to Puritans Pride. But here's their catch phrase; Our vitamins are made from top quality ingredients from around the world. And we are monitored by the FDA. Hmm, I'm not convinced yet.

E.R Riverhead, NY

I have been shopping with Puritans Pride for more years than I can remember. And I make LARGE order purchases. I never had a complaint!! UNTIL NOW!!! And I dont usually write reviews. But enough already!! What has happened to this company???? I cant seem to get an American speaking rep anytime I need to. Delivery is awful. And the worst of it is the completion of any order. It has happened at least 3 times in the past 6 months that I have placed an order for Buy 1 Get 2 Free and end up receiving only ONE!!! What the heck??? Then I have to deal with explaining this to a rep who does not speak English properly (not their fault) and something gets lost in the translation. Not to mention how long it now takes to receive the remainder of your order. To add to my frustration, items that I have been using and relying on for years, I am now finding they are no longer stocking. I dont know what has happened, but for a Company that I use to brag about to friends, I am now questioning. I am in search of another means to fulfill my Vit/Supplemental needs.

Lori Cooke Four Oaks, NC

Good products for a good price. My problem is they are out of stock so much lately. Never used to be a problem. It's very inconvenient to need something and they are always out or back ordered. Maybe someone who orders the stock should order more of the stuff that sells fast, duh? Either that or get harder on their suppliers to deliver or find another supplier. Also delivery is very slow compared to most these days. Customer service is good. Also they have discontinued some products I liked.

T wayne

I contacted PP by email regarding the quality of their ginkgo 60mg softgels. It took two tries but after a week or two I got my answer to the question of percentage of ginkolic acid: this we can not divulge. So, two thumbs up for responding. The prices are quite good also. However, in my search for beneficial health products I can not say I feel inclined to repurchase this herb here. I prefer to find supplements that people have thoroughly tested and can provide scientific evidence of the purity and therefore effectiveness of the product. Otherwise we are left spending money on things that may not be pure and actually be detrimental to health. I will ask the same question to NOW, Swanson, and others and report what I find.

Charles Pennington Hartland, ME

Good company but very poor on keeping items you need in stock. On two different occasions they ran out of the vitamins I use and disrupted my regime to the point I am looking at other on-line vitamin companies. Very frustrating to deal with issues like this; and when you do order and they are back-ordered they will cancel your order and make you reorder??? If I order something - I expect them to deliver - if I ordered it - that means I need it! I should not have to reorder once I submit my order.

ocean Las Vegas, NV

I used to be a dedicated Puritan's Pride customer, but I won't do business with them anymore. Their website no longer accepts Microsoft Explorer, but they won't tell anybody, the website simply doesn't load with my browser of choice. When I talked to their tech support to find out what was wrong, they gave me a big runaround telling me that I should switch to Google Chrome. What Puritan's Pride really wants to do is sell my data to Google to make money off of me instead of doing honest business with me. I will never do business with a company that exploits me and my privacy like that.

Joseph C Cahan Spartanburg, SC

I have been a loyal customer of Puritan's Pride for about 20 years, NO MORE! On the morning of 4/16/19 I purchased $207.54 worth of vitamins from them on line. Later that afternoon I started receiving overdraft notices from my bank in my email. I pulled up my bank account and they charged me 25 times $207.54 for a total of $5,188.50! I called their so called "customer service" located somewhere in the middle east by their accents. And to make a long story short, I've spent well over 5 frustrating hours on the phone over the past 7 days and still don't have my money back. Their customer service personnel give you nothing but false promises, fake apologizes and massive hold times while accomplishing NOTHING. And forget about ever talking to the same person twice or a supervisor or anybody in the corporate office in NY. That won't happen. They STOLE over $5,000 of my money that I need for day to day expenses and could care less about it. Not only am I DONE with Puritan's Pride but I'm telling everybody and will continue to write reviews everywhere I can, over and over. They should call themselves Puritans Disgrace or Puritans Thieves. Joe C.

Ray Florence, OR

I have used Puritan's Pride for years and the products have been mostly good. However, when you order online or by phone, the first credit card never works. I seem to always have to give a second one, even though I know the first one is a valid card. Makes one wonder if they are selling personal info or running some sort of scam.

One Clay Pot Florence, AL

Shipment prompt but sleazy looking packaging. Bright, shiny plastic bottles. I ordered 7 different types of supplement capsules, each bottle smells the same, like something rotten. My family takes many kinds of supplement caps and each bottle carries a scent unique to what is inside the capsule. One PP review stated “There is something rotten in Denmark,” and I thought, “Yes, and PP has bottled it and is selling it,”!! Yuck. And I ordered approximately $100 worth!😿

Bree Brentwood, CA

Same problem as the last person. I ordered 4 days ago, was billed, never received an email confirmation but i have the order # saved. I have emailed every day for the past 4 days asking for a confirmation email with my recent order # and when it will ship and they keep sending me the email confirmation for the order prior to that and saying that it was delivered... but won't send my recent order. These are supplements that are vital to my health. I hate puritan's pride. I've been a loyal customer for years but now they are getting worse and treat me like garbage. Avoid them! They flat out stole my money and won't refund me or send my order. I've emailed them the confirmation # so many times!

Thomas Milligan

I placed an order with Puritan’s Pride on January 4, 2017. Their website acknowledges the order date (see attached). After 3 days of not hearing anything, I called customer service. Their customer service is in the Philippines, so I had to struggle to understand the representatives. I mean, these customer service reps are USELESS. They just repeat the same script over and over. They don’t promise ANY action to address the problem at hand. I called customer service 3 more times over 3 days. Once, during business hours I was connected with someone named Debbie, I think, who was in the U.S. Debbie also assured me the order would ship that afternoon. Needless to say, it did not. Meanwhile, my credit card had already been charged 2 days prior to this. Later that evening, I called customer service in the Philippines again and received the same robotic response from the customer service representative. I asked to speak to a manager and she again started to repeat the same response. Now, my blood was boiling. I demanded to speak to a supervisor. A supervisor named Edmar came on the phone. I explained the problem. He offered no solution nor recourse and repeated the same script as the customer service rep. As of now, it has been 5 days since the order was placed and it is still sitting in the warehouse, according to the Puritan’s Pride website. I am out $70. as of 2 days ago and nothing has shipped, despite promises for the last 3 days that the order would ship, first yesterday and then today. I DO NOT recommend doing business with this company. I am in my 60s and have done most of my shopping online for the past decade or so and this has been one of the top 3 or 4 worst customer service experiences of my life.

Randy Croston Fairfax, VA

I have ordered from this company for years and have never had a problem, until now. I ordered 4 items, one of them was Saw Palmetto. When the shipment arrived November 23rd I had St. John's wort which I did not order, and no Saw Palmetto. I replied to the email Puritan sent to me that said satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. I told them the error. One week went by and not a word. I then sent an email directly to their customer service. They replied and apologized. They asked me if I still wanted the Saw Palmetto or a credit. I said to please send me what I ordered. That's been two weeks ago and nothing. I'm going to dispute the charge on my cc and never order from them again.

Pat Kennedy Lilburn, GA

LOUSY Experience and I tried to post my REAL review on another site and it would not accept my HONEST review even after I re-tried 4-5 times! This is the review I tried to submit on the other site! Old favorite NOT up to par! Lousy or dishonest business practices! Something is ROTTEN IN DENMARK! Good business practices have slipped by the wayside! I used to order a lot from them years ago, but since placing an order in July and not finding all the items in my shipment (but the items were checked off on the packing slip), plus after reporting the faux pas to them and receiving an Email telling me they would ship the items (which I was told were on back order) and still not receiving them, even though I checked their site and the items are definitely back in stock, I'm PO'd!!!! Plus, their phone system sent me to the Philippines! I'm not a happy camper! I have done a search on the web to find other suppliers and have found several items cheaper and in better quantities!

kphar West Chester, PA

The reason you don't see many product reviews is that Puritan's Pride won't post them. Products that do have reviews, have old reviews. 2017 reviews are few and far between even on their so-called "top rated" and "best seller" items. Also note there seem to only be 4+ star reviews on the search results pages. Or that a product has not been reviewed at all. However, if you click a product, you may see that there have been reviews. This is the excuse they give for not posting your review: Due to FDA, FTC, or other governmental regulations you agree not to submit and we cannot accept reviews that include medical or disease claims such as making the claim that a product treated, cured, or prevented a disease or condition. Please see our guidelines for examples. https://puritanspride.ugc.bazaarvoice.com/content/3330-en_us/guidelines.htm Their example approved review, "It helps my joints..." is not a far cry from their example rejected review, "No more discomfort..." but OK.

Mike Gardener

I find the products you can order are good BUT the service to Canada is terribly expensive !!! Shipping is far more expensive (usually 14.00 for several items !) than the flat rate of $9.00 or less from Swanson or 5.45 flat rate from Lucky Vitamins or just 3.00 from iherb ( for 1 item from them ) I also find Canadians do not get the benefit of some Sale items. When a 3 for 1 sale is on we can only order 1 item (because of Canadian Custom rules ). This one item has the same cost as getting three of the same items. Come on Puritan Pride you MUST prorate for 1 item when Canadianns only have 1 item allowed of a particular product !

Glenn Andrew

I purchased 170 dollars worth of product, I attempted to do on line but at the end I was instructed to call. They did not have a copy of what I tried to order on line so I had to go back to the site to get the codes. After placing the order it was all I could do to get off the phone with them trying to sell me more stuff, I was 45 min. in all. When they took my address they got it wrong ie Tuscan instead of Tucson and the number was off by two. One of the items made it some how but the balance did not. I called to find out what is going on they said they would need to consult the delivery people, 3 weeks still no product, refund, or call back.

George Meyers

I've shopped at many sites for health products this one seems to be top-notch keep up the good work Puritans pride you've got me as a customer thank you very much.

Jimmie Mitchell Houston, TX

Have been buying Puritan's Pride products for 4 plus years and never a problem. Quality and service excellent. Product performance has always been better than I expected. Their selection and prices are awesome. JM

XIAODONG LI Davis, CA

Overall, its delivery and service do not compensate the slight advantage on Puritan's price. If only to rate on delivery and service, I would have given a rating of 1 or 2, instead of 4. This was not the case a couple of years ago, the delivery and service were very good to excellent when I ordered from them last time. Something has changed, I believe

Jody North Sutton, NH

I am thoroughly disappointed with this site. They have great deals and their products seem to be of good quality; however due to their inefficiency I can never tell for certain. I ordered some items about 5 days ago and was so eager for my package to arrive, i decided to check its status. Upon being unable to do so, I decided to give them a call. After a million years of waiting on the line, the rep i spoke with told me my order never went through because of some issues with my credit card and that a follow up email should have advised me of such. I informed her that i did in fact receive a follow-up email but all that was included in said email was an expression of their appreciation of my purchase. I won't be attempting to purchase anything off this site again for fear that i get my hopes up for the arrival of a package that will never get to me.

Sandy Giske Patterson, NY

Puritan Prides coupons are not very reliable. I recently purchased $52 worth of vitamins because I had received an email coupon that I thought clearly stated $10 off a $40 dollar purchase and would be automatic. That is not what happened. I contacted their customer service department and they said that I could not use the $10 coupon because I had a buy one get one free offer. I believed that if I purchased $40 worth of merchandise I would get $10 off regardless if there was a buy one get one free item as long as it was over $40 dollars. Their customer service was awful.

James B La Jolla, CA

They used to be customer friendly and highly efficient at delivering the product. Now they've gone from good to horrible. I ordered almost $300 worth of supplements 7 weeks ago and it barely got here today and 1/5 of what I ordered is missing. I called Puritan's Pride to be told that those items are no longer offered at the price they were 7 weeks ago and that some of the items are not in stock. This doesn't not even convey the whole story of this nightmare.

James

I have been purchasing Puritan's Pride products for years using their Price Match Guarantee. I called today to place my annual order and they no longer match Swanson Health Product prices. They refused my order today stating that they no longer match pricing with Swanson. Puritan's Pride removed their Price Match Guarantee from their website this year because too many people were matching pricing so said the customer service manager.... very disappointing. Puritan.com is no longer my source of vitamins and health products. I will be purchasing from swansonvitamins.com going forward.

Retired Blaine, ME

I called to find the origin of the ingredients in the vitamins. I get a scripted nonsense response from someone that barely speaks english. After bouncing around numerous phone numbers, I finally got through to Puritans actual office. When I asked the origin and about purity and quality, I was put on hold and transferred to that sane scripted non English speaking call center. My conclusions: if they can sell 3 for the price of one (buy 1 get 2 free) then the product can't be as good as what you buy from a reputable health food store.

Daeja South Bend, IN

I will not be using this site again. I bought Some oregano capsules, and have not received them. I bought Activated charcoal soap on the same exact day, and got the soap alone. I bought it the same day, and so it should be here with the soap. There should be no reason why it isn’t here. Puritan pride needs to get it together, before they have no one buying from them. I’ve read many bad reviews, and I should have known better than to have used this site. Unacceptable on both ends to be frank.

Mark Maxey

I have tried other brands and by far Puritan pride is the best quality best pharmacology and the best supplements on the market .

Becky St Louis, MO

I order Puritan's Pride products for myself and my pets. Love the products, prices and customer service. I cannot wait to try their essential oils.

Tari

This company by far is the best to order from. Their prices are great and the products have all been awesome. Wouldn't buy anywhere else.

wayne shaw

I cannot recommend this company. I placed my first order only to find out there was a issue with my credit card and the company cancelled my order. They could have let me know that there was a problem and we could have corrected it quickly. No communication what so ever. Only when I gave them a call to see what happened with the delivery was I informed of a problem. I wonder if they are aware of Amazon, Costco, the vitamin shop or several others that provide much faster deliveries and better customer service. Wayne Shaw

Zaza Conroe, TX

Placed an order with Puritan's Pride after getting an email from Brad's Deal about a good deal, received the confirmation from PP then nothing else. Eleven days later I email the company and the next day I receive an email saying "We were unable to verify that the billing information provided matched the credit card information. For security purposes your order has been cancelled." So I guess they have better things to do than inform me my order had been cancelled. And I have better things to do than order from Puritan's Pride again.

Kim FL

They sent me an email promotion is $10 dollar credit to my account with the $50 dollars purchase . By the time I checked out $54 dollars purchase, they have not credit my $10 at all, I call them and they said.. oh their's the tiny fine print under neat of a huge ..huge number 10 dollars credit awaiting for me in my account, is for theirs own brands only. Bad business to scam their own client :(

Peggy Kelly Abilene, TX

I ordered leg circulation supplement in May 2017 and still have not received them. Pretty disappointed in this company. Everytime I call to cancel and get refund they say 4-6 weeks it will be in and obviously that's not true. I used to like ordering from here now not so much.

Elena

They were good until few months ago when deliveries started getting awful with products leaking inside the box and missing items for which I have been charged. And now the missing item hasn't shipped to me as promised twice by the customer service. I have been their loyal customer for more than 10 years but I am so ready to drop them!