Melaleuca Logo

5.2

Melaleuca is an international health and wellness company. Starting in Idaho Falls, Idaho, Melaleuca is one of the fastest growing vitamin and mineral clubs in the nation. Melaleuca sells over 400 products to customers from around the globe (Canada, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Puerto Rico, Malaysia, New Zealand, Ireland, Singapore, China, Germany, Mexico, Austria, Poland, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom).

As a multi-level marketing company, it has added benefits compared to many of its competitors and boasts that its company is the largest online wellness club in North America. This club has over 1 million shoppers every month, $2 billion in annual sales and a 96% monthly reorder rate.

Since 1985, Melaleuca has brought people’s attention to Melaleuca Alternifolia oil (more commonly known as tea tree oil). In its 33-year history, Melaleuca has sought to raise the standard of health and wellness products and provide men and women around the globe with quality supplements.

View Best Vitamin Companies

CVS Logo
#2 CVS chevron_right
Walgreens Logo
#3 Walgreens chevron_right

The Good

• Large Array of Melaleuca Products
  • Customer Service
  • Online Store
  • Multi-Level Marketing
  • Beauty Product Selection
  • Household Products
  • Nature-Based Products
  • Loyalty Shopping Dollars

Large Array of Melaleuca Products

With over 400 products to try, customers will have a variety of supplements to select. Melaleuca has seven categories that contain numerous healthy options. Customers can narrow their search by selecting one of the following categories:

• Nutrition
  • Medicine Cabinet
  • Beauty
  • Household
  • Bath & Body
  • Essential Oils
  • Extra Savings
  • Logo Gear

Men and women can find a variety of multivitamins for increasing bone and joint health, digestive health, prenatal care, and other health interests. There are plenty of product types such as antioxidants, calcium, fish oil & omegas, herbal extracts. Melaleuca even has healthy products for pets.

This company continues to expand its products to all parts of life, from household products such as laundry detergent and cleaning products to essential oil, this company has thousands of high-quality products at a low overall price. Among its most popular products are dietary supplements which help individuals lose weight.

Because of Melaleuca's business structure, one of the only types of communication between the customer and its store is through its customer service departments. This company has excelled in this area of service because potential clients can also become potential employees. Through its years of service, it has been accommodating to all of its clients.

Having received the Better Business Bureau's Torch Award in 2008, it is clear that this company has a high emphasis on ensuring the customer is satisfied.

Online Store

The Melaleuca store is entirely online. The entire store has a ton of variety, but only limited access unless you have a membership with this company. All it takes to join the club is an email, your phone number, and creating a username and password, and in turn, you will get access to all of its products.

Multi-Level Marketing

This company has grown the way it has through its multi-level marketing(also known as MLM). This creates an opportunity for the individual that is joining this club. An MLM business model is a compensation plan for members that promotes recruiting people to help sell its product, as well as paying each member that helps sell its products.

Becoming apart of Melaleuca's MLM has great bonuses for the industry of MLMs and is a great way to earn money while using its products. Either through each personal sell you have, or to recruit people to sell the product for you, you will receive a commission for each sale that comes as a result of you.

As a side note, to clarify, unlike an illegal pyramid scheme, MLM's are run as a way to promote the product, which means that the product is the focus of making money and not the initial recruiting.

Beauty Product Selection

Melaleuca offers numerous beauty products. Customers can quickly select what kind of products they’re looking to buy. Melaleuca offer products for skin, hair, facial, and dental care. Melaleuca’s beauty products range from acne treatment to shampoo to whitening toothpaste.

Household Products

Some of this company's most popular items involve its household products. Individuals can get everything including their laundry soap and tub and tile cleaners. This is an area that almost all vitamin stores do not offer. Offering household products along with its herbs and supplements makes its variety extensive and allows for individuals to accomplish their health goals through cleaning their surroundings as well as cleaning their bodies.

Nature-Based Products

Melaleuca strives to make it possible for families to live clean by offering safer and more effective environmental and eco-friendly wellness products. Melaleuca products have biodegradable ingredients. The company stays away from products that contain bleach, ammonia, and phosphates; replacing them with clean products like thyme oil, citric acid, and enzymes. Because of its eco-conscious business culture, Melaleuca customers have helped save a total of 205 million pounds of plastic, 41 million gallons of fuel, and 46 million pounds of harmful gas emissions.

Loyalty Shopping Dollars

Customers who enroll as a preferred customer can earn Loyalty Shopping Dollars by watching short online videos that introduce other Melaleuca products. The videos range in prices from $5-$10 and customers can earn up to $100 in the first five months. However, products purchased with your Loyalty Shopping Dollars do not count toward your Product Points commitment.

Every month after the first five months customers can earn up to 15% on every order. Customers just need to place their order online before the 20th and watch the videos to activate the Loyalty Shopping Dollars.

The Bad

• Undisclosed Prices
  • Disclaimer
  • Complaints

Undisclosed Prices

Those just browsing the Melaleuca site will have to create an account to see any prices. Clicking on an item will pull up various information on the product but does not disclose the amount. This feature can be frustrating for shoppers who want to compare prices quickly.

Located in terms of use, Melaleuca states that, “Melaleuca further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials at this Site. Melaleuca may make changes to the materials at this Site, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials at this Site may be out of date, and Melaleuca makes no commitment to update the materials at this Site. Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or services that are intended for use only in a specific country and may not be used or relied upon in any other country.”

Complaints

Although this company has a lot of good things going for it, they have a few issues that consumers have mentioned in reviews. The melaleuca complaints consist mainly of becoming a member. Being a member gives access to all of its products, but there is a minimum payment that customers have to make to stay members. Most people have only positive things to say, but in the few complaints that we have received, almost are all about its minimum payment for its products.

The Bottom Line

For shoppers hoping to compare prices to other health and wellness companies, will find that to see any costs for vitamins unless they sign up on the website. This can be a slight annoyance to customers that do not clearly understand Melaleuca's vision. This company is hoping to help its customer not only find enjoyable, and cheap products, but also to have a chance to gain money for sharing this product with friends, family, and co-workers.

Melaleuca has plenty of benefits for its members. It is offering a large selection of vitamins and minerals, supplements, essential oils, as well as other wellness products in various flavors, formulas, and sizes. The company boasts that it would take members more than three years to try all the Melaleuca products. Since the company is both the manufacturer and retailer of its products, it's not likely customers will come across these products in their local grocery store, so shoppers will have to buy Melaleuca products online, which is, from our analysis, one of the best options to choose.

View Best Vitamin Companies

Kathryn Hvizdak Branford, CT

I have been a member since 1994. I started with ordering facial products for my teenage daughter. Now I use almost every possible category of products that the company offers. Because my husband and I use so many of the vitamins, it is very easy to reach the minimum of 35 points a month besides the cleaning products and personal care items which I alternately order as needed. I always order on the 1st of the month and receive my products within a few days that way. I have been very pleased with customer service whenever there has been a mistake with my order which has been rare. I highly recommend this company.

Wendy Park City, UT

Melaleuca is a great wellness company to find essental oils. I always have Melaleuca oils on hand for itchy bug bites and burns.

Meggi Wallsend, NSW

Third month as a customer. I’m finding it difficult to get a monthly spend as I don’t need that much really, but I’ll see how it goes for a few more months and try the range. I do like the laundry detergent and I would not ever use a supermarket brand again. I will definitely continue using this. I do increasingly appreciate that it’s all delivered to my house and I’m not in the shops and I can order from the comfort of my lounge room. That makes my life much easier and simpler. I did have some aches and pains before starting melaleuca but it’s not noticeable now after 2 months on the vitamins. Unsure if this is the extra nutrients or placebo effect. I’ve just had major emergency surgery and was recommended to take the Recover and Florify which I’ve just started. I am trying the vanilla protein drink tub but I find it smells and tastes abit sickly and it is sweetened by sucralose so I’m not sure on this one. The fibre tub seems good and mixes easily into a smoothie. Overall, it’s abit more pricey for (some) things and I really can’t compare vitamin supplements to supermarket brands price wise or with regards to quality as I just don’t know the difference. But certainly there are items I will continue with. The lady who signed me up has been very helpful and sorted out some glitches. A missing item from my order was promptly posted at no extra charge.

Audrie Alvarez Edinburg, TX

I have been a member with Melaluca since 2014 and have found it very beneficial. I pay the same amount for simple items like toothpaste and neosporine called triple antibiotic as I would at Walmart or HEB and I believe I get better quality bc of the oil it consists! I have seen great results using the concentrated oil products! the acne clears up!! The cleaning products work amazingly with toxins! And last at least 3 months in my home bc I dilute them, not the wholesaler or retailer! The vitamins are what you would pay for good vitamins, not over the counter vitamins!! And they work! I use GC control as well to help regulate my blood sugar! It beats taking insulin! I’m very satisfied and have made it MY Walmart!!!

KiwiRay Auckland, AUK

Hi from New Zealand! My wife and I have been using Melaleuca's products since 2001. Totally worth it. Along the way we've introduced about a dozen people to the online shopping experience. Some of them have faithfully shopped every month,some for up to 13 years with absolutely no prompting from us. That is what creates true residual income!!! And that pays for our monthly order!! Simple!!!

Amy Boren American Fork, UT

I love this product! Their store has so many things to pick from. I love the Melaleuca oil. It makes my skin so soft and is so healing. Its also is great for acne.

Sarah Watters Quinlan, TX

Melaleuca vitamins really work, even if you just take the multivitamin without all of the extras. My favorite product by far is the Renew lotion. It's not greasy, leaves no residue, is practically unscented, and works like a miracle on dry, scratchy, problem skin.

Robbie Shaw

Very impressed with all their products 💖

Darrin Henry Pleasant Grove, UT

I love the products they offer and the variety of things they sale for your everyday needs.

Angie Medina, TN

I have been shopping with this online store since 2004. I don’t refer others; I’m just a happy shopper! Love the products and they’re reasonably priced. Customer service is at Chick-fil-A level! Outstanding!!

JR Chattaroy, WA

I have been a member since 2007... I first started using the products because used septic as well as a well... Products are environmentally safe.. I have always loved the cleaning and laundry products... I also recently started using the beauty products and so far pretty happy... The essential oils are also very good... I have tried the health a nutrition items but not my cup of tea. Favorite product... Laundry Prespot... Gets stains out even after being set... My husband is a mechanic and a messy eater... This saves the day and gets even lockseal out.

Karrie Ogden, UT

I had a monthly delivery from Melaleuca for quite some time and really enjoyed the products I received from them. I love the ingredients and quality of the products and the prices are fairly reasonable for the type of things you get. Customer service is very helpful with returns.

Former Employee Idaho Falls, ID

Having been an employee at Melaleuca's call center, I can personally attest that the majority of the customers that have had negative experiences and reviews probably did not pay attention whatsoever during the enrollment process. The cancellation excuse would always be that "somehow they had their bank account information taken from them," Somehow, I'm sure you gave that to Melaleuca during the sign up process. It wasn' t "just taken" from you. There are 3 ways that a customer can sign up through his/her enroller with Melaleuca: Online, through paperwork (both of which describe the program basics and what you are signing up for in the process of filling it out) or through express verification (verbally over the phone as the customer service agent gives you details as they confirm your personal information needed to sign up). All three of these ways mention clearly that cancellation is supposed to be in writing. This information comes clearly before the fine print. Even though these methods may not be 100% foolproof, customers that fail to listen or read in to this before they sign up truly are asking for what is coming to them and should NOT blame Melaleuca for the difficulties that can arise. There are reasons that cancellation is done in writing. As a consumer direct marketing company, there are policies in place that need to be abided by, and to say that anyone could just cancel over the phone would violate several of those policies. And despite Melaleuca wanting you to use their cancellation form, that isn't even necessary. All you need is a piece of paper and a pen and write the request to cancel with your name, phone number or customer account number signature and the date and then fax, scan or take a picture of it and email it in. I'm amazed at how many people think that's a hard thing to do, particularly the younger generations. I've seen customers accounts cancel within seconds of receiving their cancel info. And for all the people that say that the products "aren't natural enough" because they still have chemicals, guess what? Everything is a chemical. Melaleuca never claimed to be an All Natural company. What they do claim is that they use the best in science and nature to make their products. And natural doesn't always mean safe. In fact, the reason many products contain artificial flavoring is because it's safer. Sometimes-- not in all cases--but sometimes the only way natural flavoring can happen is by using toxic extraction methods. Melaleuca does everything they can to stay away from that. I had to tell several customers that just because the essential oils were indeed 100% pure, doesn't mean that they should ingest any of them without the help of an expert that knows what they're doing. Just a drop of some of those oils are 100x more powerful than dried herbs and could cause serious adverse reactions if misused. If someone had a shady enroller that was trying to push a potential customer into the program that wanted to say no, I told the enroller not to force the issue on the customer. Melaleuca gets 5 stars because their customer service department takes wonderful care of its customers. But customers need to realize that when you sign up for a company rather than just directly buy from them without program details (like Walmart or Target), you have to play by the company rules, which are set for you TRANSPARENTLY before you sign up. I couldn't stand some of its customers because they feel so entitled to be right. I'm not a "the customer is always right" type of person. If you sign up for a company knowing there's a commitment, you had better put up or shut up and stop asking the company to cover for your folly. It's you that's what's wrong with the consumer world, not Melaleuca. For those that have complained about Melaleuca, I truly don't feel sorry for you. You had the details given to you before you signed up.

Karen Temme West Grove, PA

We have been members and customers of Melaleuca since 1997. At that time, my 3-year old son struggled with severe asthma. After replacing all of our store-bought household cleaners/products with Melaleuca, his asthma symptoms greatly improved, and we have never gone back. The products are of excellent quality and value, and give us peace of mind knowing the house is not filled with unsafe and unhealthy chemicals. The whole product line began with a base of Meleleuca (tea tree) oil, so it is the ORIGINAL essential oil company, in my opinion. Of course, more recently, Melaleuca has introduced a whole line of various essential oils, many of which we have purchased and swear by. I will never be without Melaleuca oil, especially for first-aid purposes. Just a drop of it immediately relieves the pain of a bee/bug sting or a minor burn. We even travel with it, as there is nothing better in the world. I still remember the day we first tried the laundry detergent and were completely amazed by how our clothes came out so clean! I also use the vitamins and some supplements, and see quite a negative effect on my well-being when I run out or forget to take them. I'm surprised by the few negative customer service comments. I've rarely had to call, but when I did, I found customer service to be exceptional. They will refund your money, even if it is simply because you didn't like the product. One time we received something that had been damaged in shipping and the company immediately replaced it. On the marketing side, if you want to generate some income, of course you will have to do the leg work, like in any sales job. We have never really been involved in making money off the promotion of the company, but some friends and family members did enroll after we simply told them how much we loved the products. As such, we still get a small monthly residual check (usually about $10.00). I find Melaleuca to be an honest, ethical, and superb company.

T Omaha, NE

I have been a customer of this company twice. Once 2005-07 roughly. The products lasted a long time and overall worked well. The customer service department was nice, mellow and helpful. Cancelling was easy (at that time). The concept of "points" that needed to be spent per month was not adequately explained. This has gotten better. Decided to start back up 2017-present. The customer service has gotten loads better. Most times, the representatives are cheerful and willing to assist. Every so often, like anywhere there is someone with an attitude or whatever. The product information line in particular seems affected by representatives that could use more education on the products. They can get defensive if you rtry to report an incident or interaction with a product. They also get touchy if you ask if there are indeed an MLM company (they probably are). The product support person for example would misquote labels of hair products saying they don't have sulfates or other things. Once you show them their mistake they will promptly admit it at least, but it doesn't really change. So this is what I suggest. If you are looking for the greenest organic of green stuff.... This is not it. If you are looking for cleaning products that you can use that will be tough and clean. This could be for you. The concentrates of their cleaners will last months to years. It's pretty sweet. But they are not organic. A decent and affordable if you look at concentrate that you just add h20 into a spray bottle etc.... Very good value. The food stuffs are not that great in my view. The drinks are good and the whey protein is decent. The "health" items are not for diabetics. Even the glucose controlled items are higher sugar content. One whey brand has zero carb and good taste. Read the pdfs of the labels. They are easily found on the site for each product. Informing yourself is easy and really our responsibility as customers (a little bit, yes. ) Hair care... aside from a few shady product information reps that get defensive if you ask hard questions. They work well. Perfumes and colognes, I have used them and they have good cost, value and light/clean odor and results. So aside from a few hiccups. I am comfortable giving them 5 stars. On the few times an order issue came up... I would call in and it would get fixed with little impact to me other than a bit of time on the phone. There is a lot of value here. Buy in moderation. There is always the next month to get something else. You will want to either spend a lot or nothing at all if you're thrifty. Stay in your budget that works for you and enjoy.

JC Jump Woodbridge, CT

First, your information thru this review process is inaccurate, anyone can go and see the ingredients and costs of our products by simply visiting our guest site at www.melaleuca.com/usguest. When you click on a specific product detailed information including pricing for non club customer and preferred club member pricing, just like a wholesale shopping club. The products are high quality, better than the stores since they don't have the shelf life the stores require and you're not paying the 3rd party middleman corporate. Melaleuca is a DIRECT MARKETING company verses MULTI LEVEL. Let me help you...Multi level would require you to purchase your products thru a consultant/distributor. To purchase products you buy directly from the manufacturer, something you can't do at the stores. Your enroller is only there to enroll you to the company shopping club that yes you can suspend/cancel at any time. Yes, for legalities you need to print and sign a form to be submitted just as most type of obligations and I would think you would want for your records also. Cancelling is simple and quick. The required shopping commitment helps keep the discounted pricing and manufacturing of the products but if you truly love the products but don't want to shop monthly then just SHOP AS A REGULAR CUSTOMER, not preferred, shopper and pay full price. BOTH are options so please don't complain about what you didn't take time to learn about. If you go to Costco, BJ's or Sam's club or even Amazon you pay a membership fee to purchase there or have your "free" shipping. But none of these give you the Lear to earn program that gives new customers $100 in free product in their 1st 5 months or 15% on going thereafter which helps off set the shipping and still provides you with free product. The products work, the business plan is quality and the company is professional and performs with the highest integrity! If you have been mis-led I do apologize. I have been with Melaleuca since 2015 and they are not perfect but they step up and do their best to correct anything and always honor their word and keep customers first!

Li’Marie Hayes Atlanta, GA

I’ve became a customer and business partner with Melaleuca since January 2019. I’m a mother who owns two businesses but I always wanted to change my household to a more eco friendly home. Since the murder of my baby brother I had to relocate another state to handle all his affairs that he has left behind. My saving was becoming drained because of the situation. So I keep seeing this offer to join and I stepped out in faith just to reach out to a representative and join . I love every product that they have receive and it’s being shipped straight to my door. I don’t have to go into any retail store to purchase my home products. I’ve also decided to become a business partner and it has truly changed myself and families life tremendously. We don’t sell products to anyone , we purchase our household, beauty, nutrition and etc, from our company store which saves lots of money. The are also plenty incentives that you can receive and also recieve a thank you check just for customer referral. . There so many people who are so genuine and helpful. This the best customer referral program I have ever joined. I’m so glad I’m apart such a huge geniuine family. I would recommend everyone to join the club it’s truly a life changer for me .

Milly Anderson Saint Paul, MN

I have been a member since 2003 and We all love every single product. They are amazing good! Once you stop buying all those products full of quemicals and more, you will have lots of products to buy from Melakeuca and 35 points will it be enough. At the beginning of my membership, I did that, until I realized I could by my toothpaste, shampoo, dishwasher detergent, skin lotion etc I wS spending more every time I went to other stores and they were not as good products as Melaleuca. If I am going on vacations I just call and stop my account without a problem,, so I don’t have to place an order for that month, without problem. A 5 items of amazing skin care products cost you $84.50 as a preferred member, after you use bonus, rewards etc you end up paying $40 For experience that you need to becomes a member and really buy as many products you can. I really recommend Melaleuca Products!! Love them!!

LYSSA TOWNSEND Norco, LA

To speak on some of the complaints, it seems that those customers are not totally informed. You can cancel and reactivate your membership up to 6 times in a year without having to repay the membership fee. So if you are having a month where you don't want anything or can't afford something. Just cancel and reactivate (within 6 months) when you're ready. The 35 point minimum is required only to fulfill commitments with the farmers who supply the ingredients for the products. Also- enrolling as a customer to see the prices does not mean that you have to pay anything. When you enroll, you are not charged a cent until you place an order, including the membership fee.

Molly Muskegon, MI

I have been a loyal customer for 14 years. I only buy food & paper products at the grocery store, less bags to transport home and no coupons to clip. Everything else for my home is delivered each month to my doorstep. Even when times were tough financially, I never quit my membership. My home is chemical free and with the latest study they did with a 3rd party confirming that store brands cause lung cancer, justifying why so many non-smokers developed lung cancer, confirmed I made the right decision years ago. I love their products, cheaper , last longer, and I know my family & pets are safe from chemicals for the past 14 years. Of all the companies I have been associated with (cc, MLM, online retail, etc) Melaleuca's customer service sets the bar. I have called about not liking the color of a nail polish or eye shadow and they offer a refund or replacement, no problem! The best thing is earning loyalty points towards products. The most recent is simply watching a short video on each of their products and you earn more points in addition to your monthly order points. I am the most products ever without spending more money! Highly recommend Melaleuca!

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

I have been a Melaleuca customer for decades. While I do not condone any MLM companies and the get rich quick schemes. You can not deny the products are good.

Carol Jurs Schenectady, NY

I love Melaleuca. I have shopped with them for over 17 years and have yet to find products elsewhere that are compatible. I have tried many other companies, but I still keep coming back to Melaleuca. Yes you do need a monthly order, but I need all of the products. Their Mela Gel is the best for dry skin and all your skin issues. The laundry detergent is unbeatable and the cleaning products are the best. No toxins in my house.

Pamela Maines Saugerties, NY

I have been re-introduced to Melaleuca! I have become a brand advocate to earn income. I have used the cleaning products for 20+ years. Grateful that they have not harmed my lungs. You must check out the study they did by googling 20 year lung study. It is worth it to convert your home to this company. Better quality and value. You are also helping the environment. Risk free to try so your excuse is just an excuse.

Mary Bushaw Randolph, WI

I have been a loyal customer of Melaleuca for 2 years. Absolutely love the cleaning products. In my 23 years of being a mother of 5 I have never found laundry detergent that works as good as this!!! I could have save so many hours of scrubbing grass and food stains out of kids clothes had I known about this company sooner! I am an ICU nurse and do use the vitamins and supplements. Prior to using the Peak Performance vitamins I was relying solely on food nutrition. I could not believe the change in my energy levels. I researched everything I could about these vitamins and the science behind them not only makes sense but they work!!! They are third party tested twice which I love that this company does 3rd party testing! For anyone complaining about the monthly shopping...I don't understand this. I only shop Melaleuca. I place my monthly order for things that I would have to buy somewhere like shampoo, deodorant, cleaning supplies, laundry soap, soap, dishwasher soap.... If I were not buying from Melaleuca I would have to buy every month from somewhere else but with Melaleuca it comes right to my door. I usually receive my order in 3-5 days. I have saved so much shopping this way. If there were ever a time I choose not to shop I could just suspend my account. It is a very simple letter to the company stating I want to suspend. Easy peasy! I have had to call in for refunds a few times. Never a problem! They just refunded my account of sent new product at their shipping expense! The customer service is out of this world! You get to speak to real people right away! None of that recording BS. This company has not only saved me in money but also in time! The products are priced at Walmart pricing or lower. The time of not driving to a store is priceless. And I no longer get suckered into buying things I do not need when shopping! Melaleuca is Awesome!

Jennifer Woodbridge, CT

My husband and I joined in June 2015. We tried the products first and quickly realized how fantastic they actually are. Within two weeks we became committed business partners as well as loyal customers. We have had many customers stay with us and a few leave for various reasons and there has never been a problem with a customer suspending their account. The customer service support is the best that I have ever experienced along with the company's priority to help others, they are always the first in line to provide assistance or products to weather worn areas! The products, I can't say enough about how fabulous the products are! My favorite item is the Total Peak Performance supplements! I have an autoimmune disease that pretty much stopped my active life style, today I am almost back to normal! There are a few products I'm not crazy about or when products have arrived damaged I simply pick up the phone and within 2 rings someone answers and the products are replaced or refunded. This company really changes lives and it has changed ours!

Gayle Moyer Camarillo, CA

I love all the products I have tried from Melaleuca. I have converted my home over and shop with them first. It is basically like switching stores and I get better, safer, fresher products that really work. I am definitely saving a lot of money shopping thru them. When you call the company with a question, you always get a real person and they are nice and try really hard to answer your questions. Deliver time is good, usually within 4 days and the shipping costs are low. They have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. I am really glad that I was introduced to this great company.

Jacob Pearman Radcliff, KY

Love every product that I have used with this great company. Products are superior to most store brand products. The RENEW lotions has done more for my skin than anything I have ever used. Everyone is a customer but if you want to make money it is a great opportunity no selling products just sharing and enrolling members into the great company.

Diana Granville, OH

I love the products! They are cost effective and work better than other things I’ve used. Been shopping with them for three years...I’ll never go back!

Santa

My name is Santa, I becomed a registered customer on November 2017 - since that I'm very satisfied with the quality of Melaleuca's products - for household: loundry, dishes etc. I'm so excited for the first time in my life (I'm 40) for such a bright result! And I absolutely love their drinks and other health products! Yes, I was a bit confused in the beginning for that obligate amount of purchase every month, but now it's ok - as lot of my friends are willing to try some of Melaluca's products, before they decide to become a registered members of this ecological movement around the globe! I'm so happy to be a part of this system, as it is providing a great chance to care for the enviroment and also - possibility to co-work with this company, sharing this oportunity with as many as possible! So, I recommend this service to everyone!

Brenda Toutant

I was a customer for many years and absolutely love the products. I started looking at the marketing aspect of Melaleuca in September 2016 and love the comp plan. I love being able to invite others to join Melaleuca as a customer and if they choose business partner. This company and their products have changed my life.

Dale Ash Sandy, UT

My daughter introduced us to Melaleuca dish washing liquid detergent. Our dishes get sparkling clean with no hard water residue. It's amazing!

Jacinda E Sandy, UT

I have been with Melaleuca for a total of 2 years. Melaleuca is a company that created clean quality products for a great price. I love so many of their products because they work and there are no harmful chemicals in them. I also found that if I did not like a certain product it was really easy to return. When I needed help, working with their customer service was enjoyable! I have not had better customer service with any other company. Starting your own business as a consumer direct marketer is easy. Requirements are: 1. To be a preferred customer. A preferred customer gets discounted prices on products and purchases their favorites each month. 2. Share Melaleuca with friends and family then help set up an online shopping account with those that want to buy products. Super easy and unlike any other Multi-level Marketing because it has a different business outline which makes it one of a kind. Cancelling preferred customer membership is also very easy and there is no hidden cancellation fee's. Love this company and I would suggest it to everyone.

Janet Dunn

I have been a member for nearly a year now and can say I love the large range of products. All super quality and so happy with the performance of all categories especially the nutritional products. I cannot speak highly enough of them and great customer service too. Very happy

Catherine

Amazing company, love the products the beat I've ever seen. Amazing rewarding compensation plan.

Naomi

I have just found melaleuca 3 weeks ago and can honestly say it’s the best company I’ve found in the last 5 years. The products are amazing and great value for money and customer service is spot on! I know I will be with this company for many years to come

Tray Woodbridge, VA

First of all let me start out by saying that melaleuca's customer service is unmatched ,they have great people there well informed and always willing to help. Melaleuca products are the greatest everything that I've used their has worked as it described and a lot better my favorite product is GC control. Being a diabetic for the last 2 years my medicine just wasn't working I started taking GC control and now I'm no longer on medicine it has lowered my numbers to normal numbers. I'm just telling my story that Melaleuca has helped me in many ways so if you're on the fence about joining melaleuca's Shopping Club hopefully I helped you to make your decision. Also they have very fast shipping.

Kristy

Love the peak performance vitamins!! I have plantar fasciitis and fibromyalgia and after taking the vitamins I noticed that I have more energy and motivation to do things I normally dreaded doing. The severe pain I had is practically gone and the inflammation I had in my feet is significantly reduced. I am very happy and GRATEFUL for this wellness company!!!!

Alana J

Excellent Products! Priced well considering you are getting healthier safer products for your family. Customer Service is awesome when I have contacted them. And when I was able to try the products risk free for 90 days....I was sold! Great company!

Anne McKechnie Tucson, AZ

I have been shopping at Melaleuca for 14 years. My son had allergies, and we had some great results switching over to their product line for him. I love the high quality but also reasonable prices. When I first set up my shopping account it was explained to me that they manufacture for their customers in a JIT model, so switching over some of the items I was already purchasing made sense. I was already buying them at the store and they were reasonably priced and much higher quality. I would also regard myself as more of a minimalist shopper, and haven't had any issues purchasing each month. I love the customer service, they answer the phones promptly and also have a 90 days money back guarantee......I also like their coupons and bogos. After 13 years, I can't see myself shopping anywhere else!

Ann Tschirhart St. Petersburg, FL

I have been a consumer of Melaleuca cleaning and laundry products primarily for 16 years. Recently I decided to join and build a business. The training from our team is outstanding, in fact, I have paid hundreds of dollars for the same training from other MLM's. Although Melaleuca is not an MLM, it has the best compensation plan I have ever experienced.

Victor Romero

Good product and great customer service! Love this company! I'd recommend them to anyone.Very helpful and attentive when calling customer service, simply amazing!

Natasha Walladge

Melaleuca has changed mine and my families life for the better in more ways than 1. I absolutely love it and everything about it. I'd recommend them to anyone

Michele Pirtle Seattle, WA

I have been a customer since 2003. I love this company! They have amazing customer service. They treat you like family. My family & I loves their products!! They are NOT an MLM & they are not a breakaway business. Their business is based on referrals.

Samantha

Well priced superior products. Better than what we get offered at Norma supermarkets. 100% love all

Lisa

I love every single product from Melaleuca. I love the value for money everything lasts a long time and most important everything is safe for my family

Maria Acosta

Have been with Melaleuca 3 years, love the products, love the integrity of the Company, Building my Plan B , without having to invest my Business is growing solid . Love our mission statement of helping others to reach their goals.

Rebecca Salina, KS

I love using Melaleuca products. I have been using them for six months and am feeling better. I have been able to lose some weight and keep it off. There are so many advantages to using these products for me.

Karen Stabile

I have shopped with Melaleuca for nearly 16 years. I can't imagine a better store, with at-home delivery, online shopping and great variety. The science and quality of the products are exceptional. Peak Performance Brain pack (supplements) is my favorite!!! The company management also cares about people, whether it's giving free products to affected areas after hurricanes or celebrating families when they become debt-free.

Starlene Cole

After years of prescription meds for fibromyalgia, Gerd, and IBS I began taking Peak Performance Total because I knew of their satisfaction guarantee or money back. Within three months I was off all my meds and feeling like my old self again. I took a three mile hike up to a beautiful waterfall in the Tennessee Hills followed by a forty five minute trail ride the next morning. For fifteen years prior I could not have even given any thought to either event. As an added bonus my cholesterol level was changed significantly for the better. And best of all...I can play with my grandchildren! Thank you Melaleuca!

Tammy O Guillory Gonzales, LA

Here's the thing. I can give my business to anyone I choose but I choose to do business here. All around great company build on solid principles and values. The customer service is top notch. The products are backed by science. The prices are equal to if not less than grocery brands. LOVE my store!